根据句意及首字母提示完成单词.(英语) 尽量写出原因.The farmer told me something about (f
) .The book is (q
) interesting and you can read it.(L
),the little boy came home in the end.It's not cheap but (e_百度作业帮
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词.(英语) 尽量写出原因.The farmer told me something about (f
) .The book is (q
) interesting and you can read it.(L
),the little boy came home in the end.It's not cheap but (e
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词.(英语) 尽量写出原因.The farmer told me something about (f & & & & &) .The book is (q & & & &) interesting and you can read it.(L & & &),the little boy came home in the end.It's not cheap but (e & & & ).Just now our tour (g & & & & ) told us an interesting story.
1farm:"农场,农庄;农家;畜牧场;农田” 农民当然应该说一些关于农业的事了2quite:十分地.作为副词,表强调.3Luckily:幸运地.那个小男孩最后回到家,应该感到幸运,这里Luckily作状语.4expensive:昂贵的 not...but...结构应用一对反义词5generally:adv.一般地,通常;广泛地,普遍地;概括地;主要地.刚才我们的旅行大致告诉我们一个有趣的故事.感觉这个句子有些奇怪.
farm农场quite相当lastly最后effective这个可以填很多这个我看了 原来是我把这个和not only那个记混了 但是effective也可以的guide向导即是导游
第一个太广阔了,可以写太多了,你可以告诉你上初几,然后可以知道单词范围
quiet 这本书相当有趣并且你可以阅读它
later 后来,这个小男孩回家了最后
它不便宜但贵
刚才我们的导游告诉我们一个有趣的故事guide根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1:They go for a _p______ with their friends.2:She is nervous because there will be a _t_______ tomorrow.3:--What are your holiday _p_____ --I'm going to Hainan for vacation.4:We should _r________ our lessons _百度作业帮
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1:They go for a _p______ with their friends.2:She is nervous because there will be a _t_______ tomorrow.3:--What are your holiday _p_____ --I'm going to Hainan for vacation.4:We should _r________ our lessons
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1:They go for a _p______ with their friends.2:She is nervous because there will be a _t_______ tomorrow.3:--What are your holiday _p_____ --I'm going to Hainan for vacation.4:We should _r________ our lessons in time.5:Please _c______ your homework before handing it in.单项选择:1:--_______something to drink --Good idea.I'm thirsty.A:What about B:Shall we C:Would you D:Why not2:--Shall we go to the sea animal show tomorrow?--________.A:Thank you.B:Good ideaC:It doesn't matter D:It's very kind of you.根据汉语完成句子:1:你病得厉害,你必须卧床休息两周:You are badly ill.You have to _____ _____ ______for tow weeks.2:我今天晚上要查收我的电子邮件:I am going to ______ _______ ______this evening.3:我妹妹打算明天早晨早起:My sister _____ _____ ____ ____ ____ _____tomorrow morning.4:周末我要去参加一个在朋友家里举办的聚会:______ _____ _____I am going to a ______ ______a ______home.句型转换:1:We are going to (have an English lesson)this afternoon.(对括号部分提问)_______are you going to ________this afternoon?2:We are having a party now.(用 tomorrow 改写)We ______ ______ ______ ______a party tomorrow.3:Jim,going to,what,talk,about,is(连词成句)__________________________________________?4:on,to,are,going,they ,TV,watch,Sunday,evening(连词成句)一定要在9:30之前给我答复!
1:They go for a 【picnic】with their friends.2:She is nervous because there will be a【test】tomorrow.3:--What are your holiday 【place】?--I'm going to Hainan for vacation.4:We should 【review】our lessons in time.5:Please 【check】your homework before handing it in.单项选择:1:--_【A】something to drink --Good idea.I'm thirsty.A:What about B:Shall we C:Would you D:Why not2:--Shall we go to the sea animal show tomorrow?--【B】.A:Thank you.B:Good ideaC:It doesn't matter D:It's very kind of you.根据汉语完成句子:1:你病得厉害,你必须卧床休息两周:You are badly ill.You have to 【stay in bed】for tow weeks.2:我今天晚上要查收我的电子邮件:I am going to 【check my email】this evening.3:我妹妹打算明天早晨早起:My sister 【is going to get up early】tomorrow morning.4:周末我要去参加一个在朋友家里举办的聚会:【On this weekend】 I am going to a 【party at 】a 【friend's】home.句型转换:1:We are going to (have an English lesson)this afternoon.(对括号部分提问)【What】are you going to【have】this afternoon?2:We are having a party now.(用 tomorrow 改写)We 【are going to have】a party tomorrow.3:Jim,going to,what,talk,about,is(连词成句)【What is Jim going to talk about】_?4:on,to,are,going,they ,TV,watch,Sunday,evening(连词成句)【They are going to watch TV on Sunday evening】各位大哥大姐帮帮忙吧,一定要在9:30之前给我答复!
1.picnic2.test3.plan4.review5.correct根据汉语完成句子be in bedcheck my e-mailis going to get up earlyWhat
doare going to haveWhat is Jim going to talk about?They are going to watch TV on Sunday evening.答案:解析:
  1.stop
  2.passengers
  3.distance
  4.takes
  5.hours
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:外研版(新课标) 七年级下
题型:阅读理解
先阅读下列短文,然后根据文章内容判断正(T)误(F)
Mr Tortoise(龟) and Mr Hare are friendsThey often have a race togetherMr Hare runs faster than Mr TortoiseBut he doesn't often win the race,because Mr Tortoise is very cleverHe often thinks of some clever ideas to win the race
Today Mr Hare goes to see Mr Tortoise againMr Tortoise is making something in his houseWhen he sees Mr Hare,he says happily,Well,Mr HareHow are you?Do you feel like a race today?
Sure,anytime!Running is my favourite sport
GoodCan I still use my own way to finish the race?
Of courseLet's run to see Mr ElephantHe buys some interesting booksThe first can read the books,and the second should cook lunch today
Good idea!But I still have something to doYou can start running first
What?I run first?Is there anything wrong with you?I'm sure to win,Mr Hare says
Don't worry!Wait and you'll see,Mr Tortoise says slowly
Mr Hare says no more but starts running very fast to Mr Elephant's houseAfter a few minutes,he looks back,there's no one behindHe goes on runningA few seconds later,he looks back againWhy!Mr Tortoise is catching up quicklyHe's not far behind!
How can he be so fast?Mr Hare stops to have a lookMr Tortoise is on an electric scooter(电动O车)D
()1Mr Tortoise knows he will win the race
()2Mr Hare is much cleverer than Mr Tortoise
()3Mr Tortoise cooks lunch today
()4If Mr Tortoise doesn't use the electric scooter,he will lose the race
()5Mr Hare wins the race every time except today
There is something wrong with your TV set(为@问y)
Is there ________________ with your TV set?
用所给词的适当形式填空
1.How ________ (do) Tony go to school?
2.He lives ________ (far) from school,so he has the longest journey.
3.He sometimes ________ (take) the train
4.It's the ________ (comfortable) way of them
5.Who ________ (like) farthest from school?
Who lives closest ________ school?
Which month has ________ days in a year?
the fewest
Susan,you know what?We can have a dog!
Great!But I prefer to have a catIt is much ________ to look after
.根据你所听到的句子,选择与其相符的图片(5分)
1.________
2.________
3.________
4.________
5.________
.听句子,选择恰当的答语(5分)
6.A.Not at allD
C.I don't know.
7.A.Thank you very much.
B.It will be hard.
C.By train.
8.A.Twenty yuanD
B.They are too cheap.
9.A.It's about 100 kilometers.
B.It's 150 yuan
C.Three tickets.
10.A.In 2004.
B.On September 20.
C.At three o'clock.
.听对话及对话后的问题,选择正确的答案(5分)
11.A.He doesn't know.
B.Yes,he can.
C.No,he can't.
12.A.Five kilometres.
B.Ten kilometres.
C.Two kilometres.
13.A.In the shop.
B.At the bus stop.
C.In the hospital.
14.A.Beijing.
B.Three o'clock.
C.Hong Kong.
15.A.On foot.
C.By bike.
.听短文,选择最佳答案(5分)
16.Linda is from ________.
C.Australia
17.She is going to ________ this summer.
C.Australia
18.She leaves Shanghai on ________.
C.Tuesday
19.She wants to go to ________ on Wednesday.
B.Tian'anmen Square
C.the Palace Museum
20.On Saturday,she goes to ________.
A.Beijing
Tony was born on a cold Sunday.(对画线部分提问)
________ ________ Tony born?第五,六,七,八,十题怎么做,求学霸帮忙。。。根据句意和首字母的提示,将所缺的单词补充完整_百度知道
提问者采纳
5.information 6.what 7.once 8.welcome
最后一题呢
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
倔强的仙人掌
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
jinianjide