您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2012年12月英语六级真题及答案详解
&&&热&&&&&★★★
2012年12月英语六级真题及答案详解
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 6:13:32
年12月英语六级真题及答案详解
Part&I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Writing&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(30 minutes)
Man and Computer
(35 minutes)
Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
Passage One
Questions 26 to 29 are based on the passage you have just heard.
Passage Two
Questions 30 to 32 are based on the passage you have just heard.
Passage Three
Questions 33 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard.
Ⅳ&&&&&&&&&&&&&Reading Comprehension&(Reading in Depth)&(25 minutes)
Questions 47 to 54 are based on the following passage.
Directions:&There are 2 passages in this section. Each passage is followed by some questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A
Passage One
Questions 52 to 56 are based on the following passage.
注意:此部分试题请在答题卡2上作答。
Passage Two
Questions 57 to 61 are based on the following passage.
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)Why Everyone Should Unplug This Weekend (And the One After That) | Greatist【2014】 江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上期中考试英语试题【译林牛津版】69
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
【2014】 江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上期中考试英语试题【译林牛津版】69
苏州市立达中学校年度第一学期期;初二英语;试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两卷,;第一卷(选择题,共60分);一、听力选择(共两部分,满15分);(请先用两分钟时间熟悉听力试题,然后荐动笔答题;A)听对话回答问题(共10小题;每小题1分,满分;A.JimB.BobC.Jack;2.Howmanystudentshaven't;A.
苏州市立达中学校年度第一学期期中考试试卷初二英语试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两卷,满分100分,考试时间90分钟。第一卷(选择题,共60分)一、听力选择(共两部分,满15分)(请先用两分钟时间熟悉听力试题,然后荐动笔答题。做题时,请先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卷上。A)听对话回答问题(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分) 1. Who is the tallest boy?A.Jim
C.Jack2. How many students haven't got the books?A.40
C.253. What's the girl's mother?A. a teacher
B. a doctor
C. a bookseller 4. How does the boy go to school every day?A. By bus.
B. By car.
C. By bike.5. When was John born?A. May 7,1988.
B. May7,2002.
C. May 7,1984.6.Whose bike is broken?A. Linda's.
B. Lucy's.
C. John's 7. Why was the girl late for school?A. Because there was too much traffic.B. Because she got lost on the way.C. Because she didn't get up early enough.8. What time is it in Tokyo now?A. 9:00 am.
B. 8:00 am.
C. 7:00 am.9. Why is Lily studying English now?A. More and more people study English.B. English is more and more widely used in the world.C. More and more people speak English.10.
How many weeks off in the summertime does the girl's school have?A. 7 weeks.
B. 6 weeks.
C. 8 weeks.B)短文理解。(听下面一篇短文,选出最佳选项,短文读两遍.每题1分,共5分)听下面的短文,根据问题从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。短文读两遍。11. Do Americans get advice from members of their families?A. No, they don't.
B. Yes, they do.
C. I don't know.12. What will most Americans do when they need advice?A. Turn to their parents.B. Write to newspapers and magazines.C. Ask people they don't know.13. Can Americans get advice on how to buy a car?A. Yes, they can.
B. No, they can't.
C. I don't know.14. How do most newspapers help people solve their problems?A. They publish their letters and ask readers to answer them.B. They pass their letters to Abby and Ann Landers.C. They publish letters from readers and answers from doctors, lawyers or educators.15. What can we learn about Abby and Ann Landers?A. They have had special training.B. They have much experience.C. They are well known all over the world.二、选择填空(共25小题;每小题1分,满分25分)A)单项填空
从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑.(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)16. It is said that_______ Tian'anmen Square is _______biggest city square in the world.A. ,
D. /; the17. - Mr. Mu, when did the earthquake in Wen Sichuan happen?-_______ 8:02_______ the morning of April 20th, 2013.A. On; in
D. On; or18. -_______ fresh vegetables!-I myself grow them. Go to the balcony, you can see more.A. How
D. Howa19. - What do you think of the song
&You and me”?- It_______ great. I love singing it.A. tastes
D. sounds20. I have to pay_______ usual for the car because the price is rising.A. as much twice
B. much twice
C. twice as much as
D. times two21. What do you have to say_______?A. yourself
B. for yourself
C. from yourself
D. by yourself22. Do you think skiing in winter is_______?A. a fun
B. a great fun
C. great fun
D. the fun23. They_______ the Palace Museum next week.A hope me to visit
B hope visiting
C hoped themselves to visit
D. hope to visit24. You want to be much_______, you should cook healthy food and eat_______.A. healthily
B. healthilyC. health
D. healthy25. -_______ go with us?-Great idea.A. Why didn't
B. Why not
What about26. I think Jim is right, _______?A.
isn't he 27. Never forget_______ thank you when someone helps you.A. to speak
C. to talk
D. to tell28. -It's_______ of Millie to donate all her pocket money to UNICEF.A. generous
B. humorous
C. patient
D. selfish29. -Do you have enough men to carry the clothes?-No. I think we need_______ men.A. another
B. two others
C. more two
D. two more30. - Don't keep water running when you wash hands.-_______.A. I hope so
B. I'm afraid not
C. Sorry, I won't
D. It's nothingB)完形填空先通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项,并将答案写到答题纸上。If you travel to the USA for the first time, there are a few things you should know after you arrive. First, you need to rent(租用)at an airport. There are many kinds of cars. You can choose your
may need to exchange some cash(现金)you would like to red dollar bills only.
Tens and twenties are more convenient(方便的).
the Terrorist Attack(恐怖袭击)on September 11 in 2001, visitors only checked in for about one hour before .Now check-in can be done even one to two .It will take you much longer time. If you do not know this,
the plane that you are going to take.31. A. popular
B. terrible
C. difficult
D. easy32. A. size
D. color33. A. before
D. if34. A. shop
D. plane35. A. when
D. how36. A. buy
D. bring37. A. When
D. Before38. A. sent off
B. took off
C. put off
D. turned off39. A. later
C. earlier
D. sooner40. A. miss
D. fail三、阅读理解(共10小题,每小题2分,满分20分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项。A41. The incorrect description of London Eye is that_______.A. it is one of the world's tallest observation wheelsB. you can sec up to 40 kilometers away in all directions from each capsuleC. it has 32 capsules and carries around 1,000 visitors every dayD. you can enjoy a full 360-degree panorama when you are at the top of the wheel42. The aim of opening Buckingham Palace to the public every summer is to_______.A. raise money for building a new palaceB. let visitors see the Changing of the GuardC. let visitors enjoy the Queen's country residenceD. raise money for repairing it and let visitors enjoy it43. From the passage, we know that_______.A. the British Museum is opened for free only in summerB. the British Museum has more than 70 million objectsC some of the treasures were brought to England by foreign visitorsD. you may need 7 days to enjoy everything in the British MuseumBWhen my family moved to America in 2010 from a small viilage in Guangdong, China, we brought not only our luggage, but also our village rules, customs and culture. One of the rules is that young people should always respect(尊敬) elders. Unluckily, this rule fed to my very first embarrassment in the United States.I had a part-time job as a waiter in a Chinese restaurant. Once, when I was serving food to a middle-aged couple, the wife asked me how the food could be served so quickly. I told her that I had made sure they got their food quickly because I always respect the elderly. As soon as I said that, her face showed great displeasure. My manager, who happened to hear what I said, took me aside and gave me a long lecture about how sensitive(敏感) Americans are and how they dislike the description &old&. I then walked back to the table and apologized to the wife. After the couple heard my reason, they understood that the problem was caused by cultural differences, so they laughed and were no longer angry.In my village in China, people are proud of being old. Not so many people live to be seventy or eighty, and people who reach such an age have the most knowledge and experience. Young people always respect older people because they know they can learn from their rich experience.However, in the United States, people think &growing old& is a problem since &old& shows that a person is going to retire or that the body is not working well. Here many people try to keep themselves away from growing old by doing exercises or jogging, and women put on make up, hoping to look young. When l told the couple in the restaurant that I respect the elderly, they got angry because this caused them to feel they had failed to stay young. I had told them something they didn't want to hear.After that, I changed the way I had been with older people. It is not that l don't r I still respect them, but now I don't show my feelings through words.By Jack44. Jack brought the couple their food very fast because_______.A. the manager asked him to do soB. he respected the elderlyC. the couple wanted him to do soD. he wanted more pay45. When Jack called the couple &elderly&, they became_______.A. nervous
B. satisfied
C. unhappy
D. excited46. In Jack's hometown, _______.A. people dislike being called &old&B. people are proud of being oldC. many people reach the age of seventy or eightyD. the elderly are the first to get food in restaurantsCIt's Friday evening. My daughters, 3 and 9, sigh(叹息) when I gently take the iPads away from their laps. One by one, our screens are turned off. We light the candles and sit down to have a big meal. We call it our &Technology Shabbar(科技安息日)& which lasts from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.I first understood the importance of disconnecting in 2008, when my father was told that he had got brain cancer. Some days he would have only one good hour, and I wasn't willing to be disturbed when I was with him, so I'd turn off my mobile phone.Soon after, encouraged by National Day of Unplugging(全国断网断电日) on March 1st, my husband and I decided to unplug for one full day every week.During our &Technology Shabbats&, time slows. Our Saturdays now feel like mini-vacations. We drive our car or ride our bike. We, with our kids, work in the garden, play board games and cook meals. I feel more balanced. I feel like a better mother, wife and person.Keeping a balance between the good and the bad of technology is my lasting state. The technology we've created makes it possible for us to share knowledge and take in various ideas all over the world. But the technology also take something away from us. When we stay up late at night linking(连接) from website to website or sending messages or e-mailing, we click again, and again, and again until we've overloaded(超负荷的).When we rush into the time full of high technology, it's necessary for us to pay attention to what we are doing online and when we should go off.I will always remember the most important thing in my family: &Technology Shabbat&.47. When is &Technology Shabbat&' in the writer's family?A. Only on Sunday.B. From sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.C. Only on Friday.D. From sunset on Saturday to sunset on Sunday.48. The writer's family have &Technology Shabbat& every week mainly because they hope to _______.A. save energyB. enjoy life togetherC. stay away from othersD. follow National Day of Unplugging49. What do the writer's family NOT do during their &Technology Shabbats&?A. They drive their car or ride bikes for mini-vacations.B. They light the candles and sit down to have a big meal.C. They work in the garden, play board games and cook meals.D. They stay up late at night linking from website to website.50. What's the main idea of this passage?包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、专业论文、应用写作文书、行业资料、生活休闲娱乐、【2014】 江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上期中考试英语试题【译林牛津版】69等内容。 
  【2014】江苏省苏州市立达中学校年度七年级上期中考试英语试卷【译林牛津版】_英语_初中教育_教育专区。【2014】江苏省苏州市立达中学校年度七...   苏州市立达中学学年八年级上期中考试数学试题_数学_初中教育_教育专区... 学而思中学语文推荐书目... 学而思初中数学课程规划 2014年学而思杯英语详解 ...   江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上学期期中考试数学试题(无答案)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。今日推荐 67份文档 九妖笑话 2014年笑话大全之让你笑个够 ...   江苏省苏州市立达中学学年七年级英语上学期期中考试试题_英语_初中教育...八、句子翻译(共 5 小题;每小题 3 分,满分 15 分) 71.我表弟喜欢在周末...   江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上学期期中考试物理试题(无答案)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。苏州市立达中学校
年度第一学期期中考试试卷 初二...   江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上学期期中考试政治试题(无答案)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。苏州市立达中学校
年度第一学期期中考试试卷 初二...   【2014】江苏省苏州市立达中学校年九年级上期中考试英语试卷【译林牛津版】_数学_初中教育_教育专区。【2014】江苏省苏州市立达中学校年九年级...   江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上学期期中考试政治试题(无答案)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。苏州市立达中学校
年度第一学期期中考试试卷 初二...   江苏省苏州市立达中学学年八年级上学期期中考试语文试题(无答案)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。苏州市立达中学校
年度第一学期期中考试试卷 初二...高一英语作文:我的旅行计划 My Plan for Journey
This month, I will travel to Changsha and Zhangjiajie with my two friends, which is supposed to be a seven-day trip. We will set out on 10th, June. Now, we have prepared many things, snacks and medicines included. Firstly, we will go to Changsha by plane. The tickets are cheap, so it&s a good choice to save time. We will stay there for two days. The main goal staying there is to enjoy the delicious food in Changsha. My friend has prepared a map of must-tries and I believe they must be good. Then we will go to Zhangjiajie by train. It&s not so far from Changsha, taking about five hours to get there. Zhangjiajie is famous for its wonderful mountains. The sceneries there are amazing that no one should miss. But we will have a tough journey for climbing high mountains, which is not easy for us all. This is why we will stay there for longer. In the end, we will go home by train. This is my plan for the journey. I am sure it will be a wonderful and fruitful journey.
这个月,我要和我的两个朋友一起去长沙和张家界旅行,为期7天左右。我们会在6月10日出发。现在,我们已经准备了许多东西,包括零食和药品。首先,我们会坐飞机去长沙,机票很便宜,所以这是节约在路上时间的好选择。我们会在长沙待两天,主要目的是品尝长沙美食。我的朋友准备了长沙美食地图,我想那必定很诱人。接着,我们会坐火车前往张家界。张家界离长沙不太远,只需5个小时的车程。张家界以奇山闻名,风景十分壮美,我想没人会想错过这样的美景的。但是由于要爬山,所以在张家界的旅行不会太轻松,这也是我们要在张家界待久一些的原因。最后,我们会坐火车回家。这就是我这次旅行的计划,我确信这会是一个美妙而又充实的旅程。
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
免费学习 新概念英语视频课程
新概念一册课程
新概念二册课程
记单词课程
英语能力测评
大学一年级
大学二年级
大学三年级
大学四年级
研究生英语}