seal for what?到底what是什么意思思?

Seal It With a Kiss_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&Seal It With a Kiss本词条缺少概述、名片图,补充相关内容使词条更完整,还能快速升级,赶紧来吧!作&&&&曲专&&&&辑时&&&&间1991年
Tho we gonna say goodbye for the summer darling I promise you this
I'll send you all my love everyday in a letter sealed with kiss
Yes it's gonna be a cold lonely summer
But I'll fill the emptiness I'll send you all my dreams(love)
Everyday in a letter sealed with a kiss
I'll see you in the sunlight
I'll hear your voice everywhere
I'll run to tenderly hold you
But darling you won't be there
I don't wanna say goodbye for the summer
Knowing the love we'll miss
Oh let us make a pledge to meet in September
And sealed with a kiss
sealed with kiss芹苴,我们会说再见夏天的宠儿,我答应你
我给你我所有的爱每天都在用吻封缄
是的,它会是一个寒冷而孤寂的夏天
但我要填补空虚,我给你我所有的梦想(爱)
每天在用一个吻封缄
我会看到你在阳光下
我会听到你的声音无处不在
我要跑过去温柔地拥抱你
但是,亲爱的你会不会有
我不想说再见的夏天
知道我们会相思
哦,让我们做出承诺,相约在九月相见
并以吻封缄
密封吻,在多为人名。本词条主要介绍的是、革命烈士、局长、教授等领域的人物。:(1962年— ),为知名的创作型、。1991—之一。1993年移民,1997年返港,并继续创作。代表作有歌曲《》、《》、《冰冷的长街》;专辑《》等。也出演过电影《》。[1]歌名:Seal It With a Kiss (一吻定情)
:Britney Spears()
作曲:Bonnie McKee, Henry Walter, Lukasz Gottwald & Max Martin
专辑:(蛇蝎美人)
发行时间:日See you out tonight,
smilin' and talkin'
We can be polite
when we know they're watchin'
But I want you like that,
yeah I want you like that
Yeah I want you,
yeah I want you,
yeah I want you like that
Say you're just a friend,
I'm a little liar
When we play pretend,
body is on fire
'Cause I like it like that,
yeah I like it like that
Yeah I like it,
yeah I like it,
yeah I like it like that
Come here closer, don't be shy
Cross my heart and hope to die
Keep a secret, me and you
And seal it with a kiss
In the shadows where it's hot
You're the risk of getting caught
Wanna taste forbidden fruit
And seal it with a kiss
When you look at me,
there is no mistakin'
Like telepathy,
I know what you're thinkin'
That you want me like that,
yeah you want me like that
Yeah you want me,
yeah you want me,
yeah you want me like that
Ultraviolet light burning hot like you do
Can we synchronize?
Meet me in the back room
'Cause I like it like that,
yeah I like it like that
Yeah I like it,
yeah I like it,
yeah I like it like that
And seal it with a kiss
And seal it with a kiss
Say you're just a friend, I'm a little liar
And seal it with a kiss
And seal it with a kiss
版官方翻译:
我俩同游,一举一动都被高度注目
但我们气度不凡,别在意那些眼光
但我要你做这件事
是的,我要你像这样
是的,我要你
是的,我要你
是的,我要你像这样
地下恋情让我俩为爱扯谎
但玩弄大家,让我俩愈爱愈疯狂
但我要你做这件事
是的,我要你像这样
是的,我要你
是的,我要你
是的,我要你像这样
靠近点别害羞
你封锁了我的心,我已走投无路
这是你我才有的秘密
激吻封存著一切
暗地热吻让人兴奋爆表
爱在漫漫长夜
禁果滋味真诱人
激吻封存著一切
当你紧盯著我,毫无疑问的
这是心灵感应,我知道你想要什麼
但我要你做这件事
是的,我要你像这样
是的,我要你
是的,我要你
是的,我要你像这样
闪耀灯光让你魅力无比
我们同步台后见吧
但我要你做这件事
是的,我要你像这样
是的,我要你
是的,我要你
是的,我要你像这样布兰妮·简·斯皮尔斯,天后。她于90年代末签约成为旗下一名。1999年,布兰妮发行的第一张专辑“Baby One More Time”(宝贝,再爱我一次)创下2500万张的专辑销售记录,令她一炮而红。《》最近统计全球的合约酬金、巡回演唱会及每年公布的收入,得出“全球娱乐界最富有女歌手”排行榜。布兰妮名列第五 ,且是前5名中最年轻,出道时间最短的。 唱片的总销量方面:1999年出道,算起来平均每年可以卖854万张!全球单曲总销量:6000万张 全球专辑总销量8700万张,全球唱片总销量1.445亿张
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:oh yes 是什么意思_百度知道
oh yes 是什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
—Oh, 而且很聪明;toh 是前面的语气主词; 读升调]是吗:I could endure. (No.) 你会说英语吗。)Haven&#39, 是不是, it isn&#39, 我倒是很在乎;t care for this . yes, I do care,yes是只[表示肯定答复或同意]是. 她多么漂亮. 刚才我问什么;t it raining。 —真的吗! 不:Isn&#39, it is (No。I know you don&#39, 真的吗I tell you? Yes? Ay;t you met her。(不, 是的? —Yes, 我会, 而且心安理得, 天下雨了, and clever, and enjoy it. 我忍受得了。哦? 是?[放在句末。[yes, 我善于观察人们的脸色! 是呀? 包裹上每个结头都必须封起来, yes, 我已遇见了, 有了;t. — Yes?[自问自答]有了What was I 是不是。(是的, yes 仍表示肯定答复? 我告诉你? 哦! —Yes。[表示疑问或反问, and 加强下文的语气]而且, 因而相反]不, (想起来了)我是问你昨天做了些什么。)H 好不好We must seal every knot on the parcel — Yes? 不, I was asking what s face。[如果对方问话采用否定方式, I have. 你没遇见她吗, I can read anybody&#39, 我不会. 我知道你不在乎, 但汉译承上启下, yes, 没有下? —Yes.) 天没下雨吗, too, 用来征求对方意见]对不对, I do:Do you speak English? 不, I don&#39
表示很高兴的
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁what are you doing now ?
FM 88.0 listen to music 失眠中拼途网友回复:无聊乱逛中。。培养睡意拼途网友回复:纠结到底要不要睡中。。。。拼途网友回复:不知道 不明了 不想要 为什么歌词
Iamthirty-Twoalready,stilldreamingaboutIwasintwenties,orimagingIcouldrideintoatimemachine,andgobacktomyteenagetimes.sothatIcouldtrysomemadnessandnewwithoutworryingaboutmyfuture. AmIsickinside,couldn’tgrowuptoacceptthereality,whycouldn’tIgrowupjustlikeothers.worksteady,bothinofficeandhome,bringupachild,beinganormalhousewife. WhyIcan’tclearthecloudfloatinginmyhead,whatIwantmore?whatkindpersonIam,whatkindlifeIwanttolivewith,ifIwerenotnormalasothers. Moringassameasusual,headisrunningloudlywithoutaclearclue,seatingcurledintothechair,nohint. Iamdefinitelyfeelingnopassionforthisjob,otherwise,Iwillnotkeepthismoodduringtwoyears.Changthejob?Coulditmakemylifemoremeaningful? What’smylifepurposeinthisworldinthislife,fallinginlovewithsomeone,gettingmarried?nursingachild?becomingarichperson?tripthewholeworld? thelatesttwothingsseemtemptingalittle,atleastnotthateasytobecometruewithouteffort.MaybeIspendtenyearsworkingonthat,butafterthat,whetherthesamethoughtwillcomeupagain,huntingme? WhoamI,what’smyleavingfor?what’smylife’spurpose? thethingsabovearenotthatgoodforthistitle. Iliketobeadmired,definitely,liketoberemembered,liketobesomeonespecial,unique,andbrilliantatsomeaspect. Buthowcandotoachievethat? Still,Iamanormalperson,evenafterIdiscussedmyabnormalthoughts,Ihavelotsofweak,like,alwayslosingpassioninthethirdday,searchingshotcutforeverything,self-willed,self-surrounded,lotsofthem,cantfinishifIcontinuewritingthem. Fortunately,friendsalwayscheermeuptolookthebrightside,youdohavevirtue,likesweetsmile,open-minded,out-goingperson,independent,smart....,yesmaybe.ProbablyIhavethose,butitsnotgoodenough.Ineedsomeexclusive,stronginstinctsorasign,somethingreallystrong,sothatIcanpersuademyselftodroptheeverything,anddevotemyselfintoitwithoutdouble.ItmustbesomethingIcouldfeelendlesspassionfor,andfeelgreataboutmyselfwhenIamdoingit. itisnoteasy,isn’tit? Feellost,totally. SoifpossibleIalsowanttohearyourguysvoice,what’syourlifegoingfor?what’sthepurposeofyourlife?haveyoueverthoughtaboutit?||Forabetterlife.||Ithinkyoujustneedtohavearest,changingyourmood.youlookedlikesotiredandshouldn’tthinkaboutit. Absolutely,everyoneownslife’spurposeordreams,nomatterforhimselforhisfamily,forcareerormoney,forthecurrentortheafter,evenifthedreamsisn’tsogrand.Otherwise,whydoyoulivingandsurvivingintheworldasahumanbeing? Ofcourse,inourlives,wecan’tgetallofthingssmoothly.Contrarily, themostofordinaryChineseareunfortunate.theGov,theenvironment,thegapbetweentherichandthepoor...allofthesealwaysgetyoudepressed.Butwehavenochoiceunlessyouwouldn’texistasaperson. Ialsohavethoughtaboutwhat’sthemeaningofmylife?what’sthemeaningthatIsurviveinthisworld?metoo,everconfused.butfinally,myanswerisverysimple,that’s,gettingmyselfhappyandmakingmyfamilyhappy.IfIamnotbeing,theywouldbesad.WeshouldrealizethatWeareveryimportanttoourfamily,maybealsofriendsorsomeone.Ifyouwouldn’tsatisfythereality,youshouldchangeyourmoodandthoughts,andbravelyfacetheit.ofcourse,weneedn’tbegiventoobigstressinourlives,asloweshouldn’talwaydropourheads. 32isnotgaudyage,isn’tit?
I“hear”westernsarediscussingthebestoutdoorsfilmsasbelows.Amongthosefilms,Iamfamiliarwith“VerticalLimits”and“DanceswithWolfs.”IsthereanyChineseoutdoorsfilmsorotherwesternfilmsthatyouregardasthebest?Whatarethebestoutdoorsfilms?**“Iamlookingforthenamesofmoviestoshowonmovienightstomyoutdoorsclub.Wejustsaw"TouchingtheVoid"andlovedit.WhatareothergoodmoviesonDVDthatwecanrent?”**“NeverCryWolf"-Science&CampingintheNorth"Alive"-PlanecrashsurvivalintheAndes"K2"-Climbingmoviefromtheeighties**”IenjoyWaterwalkerbyBillMason.Notastorywithaplot,butrathervisualsofhimcanoeingaroundLakeSuperiorandtheriversfeedingintoit.Billgivesarunningcommentaryformanypartsofit,aboutwildlife,painting,Indians,environment,runningrapids,etc.It'sareallyfunmovieforme,I'vewatcheditmanytimes.ButI'mnotsurehowyourgroupwouldfeelaboutjustsittithemoviedoesnothaveaplotwithdramatictension.”**Ifyouarelookingfordramatictension,Ihavealwaysgottenabigthrilloutofthenon-stopactionofVerticalLimit.It'sgothumor,action,andScottGlen...howcanyougowrong?**Iagree,VerticalLimitjustwatchedthatlastnight,againisafunone.TheEdgeisabitcheesybutitsentertaining.Don'ttakethesemoviestooseriously,you'llfindoutthehardwaytheMacgyverreallycan'tmakeabomboutofdentalflossandastickofwrigleys.**ARiverWildhadKevinBaconandothersandwasfilmedonabeautifulriver.Goodmovie**Whilewe'retalkingaboutrivers......howaboutDeliverance?**Try"K2."Forsheerscenicbeauty,try"TheManfromSnowyRiver,"and"JeremiahJohnson."**IloveTheHunted.IlovethetrackingshotsandsurvivaltechquinesinfluncedbyTomBrown.Ilovetheknifefightingsceensalthoughthereabitdramatic.AnddontgetmestartedabouttheWSKtrackerknife.Ialsolikealotofdoc'saboutthenationalparksontravelchannel,alongwithOLNandNat.Geochannel.AlthoughmyfavisLastoftheMohicans,baseontheFenimoreCooperbook**Funnyyoushouldmention"TheHunted"Ilovethatmovieandwasjusttalkingaboutittoabuddywhilewewerehikinglastweekend.IthoughtitwasoddthattheywouldshowelkhuntersinSilverFallsStateParkthisiswherewewerehiking,hencethesubjectwhentherearebigsignsateverytrailheadsaying"NOHUNTING".Doesn'tafilmcrewhavetogetpermissiontouseastatepark,andwouldn'dyouthinkthatSilverFallswouldhaveobjectedtotheinfernecethatpeoplecanelkhuntthere?Justthoughtitwasodd**Ijustwatched"theHunted"theotherday.Theyworetinypacksbutsleptinahugecanvastentsobigyoucouldstandupinit,shechangedclotheseveryday,andwhocarriedtheenamel-wearcoffeecups,coffeepotandthoseheavyplates?**TreasureoftheSierraMadrehasalotofdesertscenes.Itgivesanideaofhowthingsusetobedoneinthescorchingwest.Plus,thestorylinegivesagoodlessononhumannatureandgreed.ThebookisbyB.TravenandthemoviestarredHumphreyBogart.**WhiteWolves1and2.ThatorTouchingtheVoid**I'llsecondJerimiahJohnson--it'sgotbeautifulsceneryandthestoryisn'thalfbad.Ihestitatetorecommendit,but"TheEigerSanction"hassomegreatclimbingscenes.Ididnotlikethemovieoverallbuttheclimbingsceneswereexcellent.YoucouldalsoshowtheIMAXmovieonEverestIthinkit'sjustcalled"Everest."whichwasfilmedin1996,theyearwhenahalfdozenpeopledied.Themoviedoesn'tfocusonthosedeaths,butdoescoverthatsincetheywereonthemountainatthetime**IjustwatchedJerimiahJohnsonforthefirsttimeafewweeksago.Ilovedit!Verygoodmovie....**Idontknowifthiswouldbeconsideredoutdoorsmoviebuttheseareacoupleoffilmsthatmotivatemetogooutdoors:DanceswithWolves-Ilovetheshotsoftheopenplainsandbadlandsinthemovie.LegendsoftheFall-Theyshotthemoviewiththebackdropoftherockymountainsinalberta.Iwouldlovetoliveinaplacelikethat.TheGreatOutdoors-Remindsmeofpastfamilyoutingsupinmainenowpretainingtothefirstpost,thereareabunchofnationalgeographicexplorerepisodes,Idontthinktheyarelongenoughtobeconsideredmovies.Isawoneabouttheseguywhobuiltahomemaderaftandtookitdowntheentirelengthofyukonriver,Ithinkitwasover2000miles.Thiswasanawesomestory.**JustsawlastnightonPBS"AloneintheWilderness".Imissedthebeginingbutthisguyspentmorethan35yearslivingintheAlaskawilderness.Hebuiltacabinfromnothingusingonlyhandtools.Hemadeeverythingdowntothehingesforthedoor.Itwasamazing.Hefinallycamebackin1998afterspending35yearsalone.||Sumupforeasyview:1.TouchingtheVoid2.NeverCryWolf3.Alive4.K25.Waterwalker6.VerticalLimit.7.ARiverWild8.Deliverance?9.TheManfromSnowyRiver10.JeremiahJohnson.11.TheHunted12.TreasureoftheSierraMadre13.WhiteWolves1and214.TheEigerSanction15.Everest16.DanceswithWolves17.LegendsoftheFall18.TheGreatOutdoors-19.AloneintheWilderness||HI,Mooner,hereisWY,howaboutKeKeXiLi.Isitanoutdoorfilm?||Onemore:IntoThinAir||Whatabout"Castaway"byTomHanks?||Itisindeedanamazingmovie,impressingmewithalonelyman'sbehaviorandtransformationagainsttwokindsofsolitudes:indesertedplaceorinriproaringmodernity.||Whatabout"Theothers"?It'safilmaboutghosts,butitisn'thorribleatall.It'saveryspecialfilmandit'sreallyvaluabletosee.||It'shardtogiveadefinitionto"outdoorfilms".Definitelyverticallimitsisaoutdoorfilm.Somefilmsconcludessomeepisodesdepictingoutdooractivities,butyoucannotsaytheyareoutdoorfilms.JustlikeyoucannotsayfilmsinwhichsomevampiresorzombiesappearsareGothicfilms.||Bytheway,Ilovewatchingfilms.
Youseeagorgeousgirlataparty. Yougouptoherandsay,“Iamveryrich.Marryme!“ That’sDirectMarketing You’reatapartywithabunchoffriendsandseeagorgeousgirl. Oneofyourfriendsgoesuptoherandpointingatyousays,“He’sveryrich.Marryhim.“ That’sAdvertising. Youseeagorgeousgirlataparty. Yougouptoherandgethertelephonenumber. Thenextdayyoucallandsay,“Hi,I’mveryrich.Marryme.“ That’sTelemarketing. You’reatapartyandseeagorgeousgirl. Yougetupyouwalkuptoherandcomplimentherhair.Youopenthedoorforher,pickupherbagaftershedropsit,offerheraride,andthensay,“Bytheway,I’mveryrich“Willyoumarryme?“ That’sPublicRelations. You’reatapartyandseeagorgeousgirl. Shewalksuptoyouandsays,“Youareveryrich...“ That’sBrandRecognition. Youseeagorgeousgirlataparty. Yougouptoherandsay,“I’mrich.Marryme“ Shegivesyouanicehardslaponyourface. That’sCustomerFeedback.||hahaha!funny.||That’sCustomerFeedback.~~~~~~||Feedbackisveryfunny~~~~~butthat’strueinmkt~~~||。。。。。。
第二发的中英歌词这mv拍法跟他们另一部mvOneDirection-GottaBeYou粉像咧歌词要表达的意思跟BrunoMars布鲁诺玛斯-JustTheWayYouAre在我眼前的妳也粉像不过算青春洋溢的快乐歌曲啰Youtube-OneDirection-WhatMakesYouBeautifulMVLiam:You'reinsecureDon'tknowwhatfor不知为何妳会没安全感You'returningheadswhenyouwalkthroughthedoorrr走出门前还要东张西望Don'tneedmakeup不用靠化妆Tocoverup来掩饰自己Beingthewaythatbylovechiuccyouareisenoughhhh作妳自己就足够Harry:Everyoneelseintheroomcanseeit大家都看出妳的美Everyoneelsebutyou-ou-ou除了妳之外Chorus:Babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelse宝贝只有妳能照亮我的世界Thewayyoutoflipyourhairbylovechiuccgetsmeoverwhelmed妳拨弄秀髮令我神魂颠倒Butwhenyousmileatthegrounditainthardtotell无法形容妳的笑容如此动人Youdon'tknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美IfonlyyousawwhatIcansee如果只有妳能看透我的心You'llunderstandwhyIwantyousodesperately妳会了解为什幺我会对妳如此着迷RightnowI'mlookingatyouandIcan'tbelieve现在我注视着妳不敢相信这一切Youdon'tknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美OhohThat'swhatmakesyoubeautiful!妳是如此美丽Zayn:Soc-comeon来吧Yougotitwrong妳一定搞错了ToproveI'mrightIputitinaso-o-ong用这首曲子证明我是对的Idon'twhy我不知为什幺You'rebeingbylovechiuccshy妳总是害羞AndturnawaywhenIlookintoyoureyeeyeeyes当我注视妳时总是避开我的眼神Harry:Everyoneelseintheroomcanseeit大家都看出妳的美Everyoneelsebutyou-ou-ou除了妳之外Chorus:Babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelse宝贝只有妳能照亮我的世界Thewayyoutoflipyourhairgetsmeoverwhelmed妳拨弄秀髮令我神魂颠倒Butwhenyousmileatthegrounditainthardtotell无法形容妳的笑容如此动人Youdon'tknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美IfonlyyousawwhatIcansee如果只有妳能看透我的心You'llunderstandbylovechiuccwhyIwantyousodesperately妳会了解为什幺我会对妳如此着迷RightnowI'mlookingatyouandIcan'tbelieve现在我注视着妳不敢相信这一切Youdon'tknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美OhohThat'swhatmakesyoubeautiful!妳是如此美丽Bridge:NanachantHarry:Babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelse宝贝只有妳能照亮我的世界Thewayyoutoflipyourhairgetsmeoverwhelmed妳拨弄秀髮令我神魂颠倒Butwhenyousmileatthegrounditainthardtotell无法形容妳的笑容如此动人Youdon'tknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美Chorus:Babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelse宝贝只有妳能照亮我的世界Thewayyoutoflipyourhairgetsmeoverwhelmed妳拨弄秀髮令我神魂颠倒Butwhenyousmileatthegrounditainthardtotell无法形容妳的笑容如此动人Youdon'tbylovechiuccknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美IfonlyyousawwhatIcansee如果只有妳能看透我的心You'llunderstandwhyIwantyousodesperately妳会了解为什幺我会对妳如此着迷RightnowI'mlookingatyouandIcan'tbelieve现在我注视着妳不敢相信这一切Youdon'tknowohoh妳不知道的ohohYoudon'tknowyou'rebeautiful!妳不知道妳的美Ohoh*2Harry:That'swhatmakesyoubeautiful!妳是如此美丽
星期二,whatareyouwaitingfor?宏村,景德镇再到婺源,约伴同行,有兴趣的朋友们可以一起拉QQ:||经常在英文电影里听到what for和for what,两者到底有什么区别?_作业帮
经常在英文电影里听到what for和for what,两者到底有什么区别?
what for1.为什么2.哪一种?What for tobacco are you smoking?你抽哪一种烟?3.惩罚,责骂I'll give you what for if you don't tidy your room.要是你不整理好你的房间,我会责骂你的.I'll give her what for if she does that again.她要是再这样干我就收拾她.for what1.for what reason 为什么2.for what purpose 用于何处3.for what it's worth 不管真伪}

我要回帖

更多关于 so what是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信