英语选择题择

英语情景选择( ) 3.别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答:A.You’re welcome.B.Don’t thank me.C.All right.( ) 8.如果你想了解别人的房间是怎么样的,你可以问:、What’s your room?B.What’s your room like?C.Where’s you_百度作业帮
英语情景选择( ) 3.别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答:A.You’re welcome.B.Don’t thank me.C.All right.( ) 8.如果你想了解别人的房间是怎么样的,你可以问:、What’s your room?B.What’s your room like?C.Where’s you
英语情景选择( ) 3.别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答:A.You’re welcome.B.Don’t thank me.C.All right.( ) 8.如果你想了解别人的房间是怎么样的,你可以问:、What’s your room?B.What’s your room like?C.Where’s your room?( ) 11.打电话时如果想知道对方是谁,应该问:A.Who are you?B.Who’s that?C.Who’sthis?( ) 15.如果你想了解别人爸爸的身体情况,你可以问:A.How is your father?B.What is your father doing?C.What isyour father?( ) 16.如果你想夸那个男孩很可爱,你可以说:A.The boy is kind.B.The boy isactive.C.The boy is cute.( ) 18.如果你想问别人借故事书,你可以问:A.Where is your story-book?B.May I have a look at yourstory-book?CI want to read a story-book.( ) 20.如果你想问别人几点起床,你可以问:A.What time do you get up?B.Why do you get up?C.How do you getup?( ) 21.如果你想了解John在做什么,你应该问:A.What can John do?B.What is John doing?C.What does John do?
为你解答.(A) 3. 别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答:A. You’re welcome.
B. Don’t thank me.
C.All right.(B) 8. 如果你想了解别人的房间是怎么样的,你可以问:、What’s your room? B. What’s your room like? C. Where’s your room?(B) 11.打电话时如果想知道对方是谁,应该问:A. Who are you?
B. Who’s that?
C. Who’sthis?(A) 15. 如果你想了解别人爸爸的身体情况,你可以问:A. How is your father?
B. What is your father doing? C. What is your father?(C) 16.如果你想夸那个男孩很可爱,你可以说:A. The boy is kind.
B. The boy is active.
C. The boy is cute.(B ) 18. 如果你想问别人借故事书,你可以问:A. Where is your story-book?
B. May I have a look at your story-book?C
I want to read a story-book.(A) 20. 如果你想问别人几点起床,你可以问:A. What time do you get up?
B. Why do you get up? C. How do you get up?(B) 21. 如果你想了解John在做什么,你应该问:A. What can John do?
B. What is John doing? C. What does John do?
( ) 3. 别人对你表示感谢,你可以回答:A. You’re welcome.
( ) 8. 如果你想了解别人的房间是怎么样的,你可以问:、 B. What’s your room like? ( ) 11.打电话时如果想知道对方是谁,应该问:
B. Who’s that?
( ) 15. 如果你想了解别人爸爸的身体情况,...
A B B A C B A B
望采纳。(=^^=)3.AYou 're welcome.8.AWhat's your room like?11. BWho's that?15.A How is your father? 16. C. The boy is cute.18. B. May I have a look at yourstory-book?20.A. What time do you get up?21.
B. What is John doing?
3.A8.B11.B15.A16.C18.B20.A21.B挑选的海词问答与网友补充:
挑选的相关资料:
挑选&:&ausw?hlen
在&&中查看更多...
挑选&:&choi ...
在&&中查看更多...
挑选&:& s ...
在&&中查看更多...
挑选&:&???.? ...
在&&中查看更多...
挑选&:&выбирáть; ...