petsgirl and petsresidents课文

PETS1课文翻译课文,翻译,译文,课文翻译,pets1,PETS1,翻译文章,pets,百度快照,..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
PETS1课文翻译
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口帮忙翻译一下课文,,急啊_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下课文,,急啊
Once upon a time, a doting (溺爱的) mother asked Albert Einstein what she should read to her son to help him grow up as brilliant and intelligent as the famous scientist.“Fairy tales,” he said, wisely nodding his head.Why? Why would Albert Einstein — the winner of Nobel Prizes recommend reading fairy tales? Was he joking? All the evidence suggested he was deadly serious. He also said, “When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.”Childhood is one of the factors that blur (使变模糊) the distinctions between the self and other objects. Thus fantasy stories appeal to children and appear to make sense to them.There are several commonly accepted genres (类型) of fantasy. “Animal Fantasy” centers around the lives of lovable talking animals and “Modern Fantasy” focuses on adventures in other worlds and magical events. I want to add a third genre “Human and Animal穿处扁肺壮镀憋僧铂吉 Fantasy”, which mixes human and animal characters. Another genre of fantasy may be “High Fantasy” which features heroes who fight against evil and save the world from destruction.Fantasy feeds a child’s imagination and encourages creativity. The enjoyment that the genre produces promotes reading and improves literacy (读写能力). Moreover, the fantasy genre may be used for teaching purposes. For example, a story about cruelty to animals would limi however a fantasy celebration of closeness between the children and their pets may give an element of excitement as the children are able to save animals from someone with cruel intentions.Children love the Harry Potter series, and if they only see the movies they miss a great opportunity to develop their reading skills by spending time with the lovable young wizards and witches (女巫) of the Hogwarts Community.
提问者采纳
从前,一位溺爱孩子的母亲问爱因斯坦,为了帮助孩子成长,像著名的科学家一样聪明且富有智慧,她应该读些什么书。&童话故事穿处扁肺壮镀憋僧铂吉,“他回答,睿智的点点头。为什么?为什么爱因斯坦——诺贝尔奖得主会建议阅读童话故事?他在说笑吗?所有迹象都表明他极其严肃。他还说,”当我审视自身和我的思考方法,我得出结论:想象的天赋比任何抽象、积极的思维对我意味着更多。“童年是人生的关键时期之一,这时候自我与他物的区分尚模糊不清。因此,幻象故事吸引他们且似乎对他们很有意义。有几种公认的幻想类型。”动物型幻想“围绕可爱的会说话的动物;”现代型幻想“聚焦于异世界冒险和魔法事件。我还想加上第三种类型,”人和动物型幻想“,将人性和动物特征融合。其他类型还有“大幻想”,描写斗争魔鬼使世界免遭毁灭的英雄。幻想培养孩子的想象力,鼓励创新。各种幻想类型产生的享受促进阅读并提升读写能力。而且,幻想类型还可能被用于教学目的。例如,一篇残害动物的故事只能有限的吸引孩子;然而一篇幻想孩子和他们的宠物的亲密关系的故事可能提供刺激的元素,当孩子能够保护动物免受带有恶意之人的伤害。孩子们喜欢哈利波特系列故事,如果他们只看电影,就错过了通过与霍格沃茨学院的年轻可爱男女巫师们共度时光发展阅读技巧的好机会。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Once upon a time, a doting (溺爱的) mother asked Albert Einstein what she should read to her son to help him grow up as brilliant and intelligent as the famous scientist.“Fairy tales,” he said, wisely nodding his head.Why? Why would Albert Einstein — the winner of Nobel Prizes recommend reading fairy tales? Was he joking? All the evidence suggested he was deadly serious. He also said, “When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking.”Childhood is one of the factors that blur (使变模糊) the distinctions between the self and other ...
这是自己翻译的还是从网上找的,如果是找的能告诉我从哪找的吗
网上找的,你进入百度里打“百度翻译”就可以了,可以找的……
从前,一个溺爱的(溺爱的)妈妈问爱因斯坦什么她应该读到她的儿子来帮助他成长为才华横溢,聪明了著名的科学家。  “童话”,他说,明智地点头。  为什么?为什么爱因斯坦——诺贝尔奖得主推荐阅读童话故事吗?他在开玩笑吗?所有的证据表明他是极其严肃的。他还说,“当我检查我自己和我的思想方法,我得出结论,幻想的礼物对我意味着更多比任何天才文摘,正面思考。”   童年是一个模糊的因素(使变模糊)之间的差别和其他对象的自我。因此幻想故事吸引孩子,似乎对他们有意义。  有几个公认的类型(类型)的幻想。“动物幻想”围绕着可爱的会说话的动物的生命
还是自己干吧,他们的答案都是自动翻译的,错误太多,不负责任
从前,一个溺爱孩子的母亲艾伯特(溺爱的)问爱因斯坦她应该读到她的儿子来帮助他成长为著名科学家的辉煌和智能。“童话故事,”他说,明智地点头。为什么呢?为什么艾伯特爱因斯坦-诺贝尔奖得主的推荐阅读童话故事?他是在开玩笑吗?所有的证据都表明他是严肃的。他还说,“当我审视我自己和我的思考方式时,我的结论是:幻想的礼物对我是不是抽象的,积极的想法多得多。”童年是一个因素,模糊(使变模糊)自我和其他对象之间的区别。因此,幻想故事吸引孩子,似乎他们理解。有几个公认的流派(类型)的幻想。“动物的幻想”围绕着可爱的会说话的动物的生命和“现代幻想”的重点在其他世界的神奇事件的冒险。我想加三分之一类型”的人类和动物的幻想”,它将人类和动物的特征。另一个流派的幻想可能是“大幻想...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的页面出错啦_百度优课
小学语文.人教版2001
学  段:
小学初中高中
科  目:
教材版本:
人教版2001
鲁教版2001
苏教版2001