这道题真难怎么做

这道题怎么做:针对我国西部地区现状_百度知道
(1)四川(或川、蜀);陕西(或陕、秦) (2)成都为集中式,重庆为组团式。成都地处平原地区,有利于城市各组成部分的集中,连成一片;重庆地处两江交汇的丘陵地区,地形和河流的分割使城市的发展失去了完整性。 (3)天然气、煤、铁、水能等自然资源丰富;铁路、水运等交通便利;人口占西部地区的比重大,劳动力资源丰富;城镇化率高于西部地区平均水平;GDP 占西部地区GDP总量的比重较大;万元GDP能耗低于西部地区平均水平。 (4)水土流失;荒漠化;酸雨
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
西部地区的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道题怎么做:阅读理解。_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
&&&& It might sound ridiculous (荒唐的) that goal setting could actually hold you back from completing tasks and dreams you may have. While it is true that goals can help you sometimes, in some cases they just lead to frustration(挫折) and they actually bring you down. &&&& Let's look at this a little closer with an example. Many people jump online and are looking to start a business online as a way to make money from home and let's say they set a goal to make $10,000 in their first month. They do this because they seem tons of people making large sums of money in very little time so they think $10,000 a month shouldn't be too hard. But what happens when you only bring in
$1,000 in your first 30 days online?If this is pure profit(利润) you might still be happy, but this is
nowhere near reaching the goal you originally set out to meet. So naturally you would feel like you failed to reach your goal and you may be a little disappointed in yourself. &&&& If you continue not to reach this goal month in month, it starts to add up and really weighs on you. I'm not saying that you shouldn't set goals, but you need to realize that you should not be emotionally attached to your goals. &&&& An alternative approach would be to set certain goals when you want to accomplish things and start
out small. Build your confidence by accomplishing smaller feats and if you overproduce then it will be a nice surprise. It makes it a lot easier for you to handle by just knowing every day you have to complete a
few small tasks and over time the snowball will roll into great things.
1. The purpose of the passage is to _________.
A. show that it's necessary to set goals. B. prove the disadvantages of setting goals. C. suggest a way of setting goals to reach success D. introduce how to reach success by setting high goals.
2. In Paragraph 2, the writer used the example to ________.
A. persuade readers not to focus on making money only. B. prove that goals often result in frustration. C. show goal setting sometimes stops you realizing your dreams. D. advise readers not to set goals to avoid frustration.
3. According to the passage, always sticking to our goals is ________.
A. important&& B. unnecessary&& C. ridiculous&&
D. natural
4. What information will probably be proved following the last paragraph?
A. Benefits of setting small goals.&&&&&&&& B. Side effects of goal setting. C. Success achieved without goal setting.&& D. One more useful suggestion for goal setting
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
127人觉得有用
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道题怎么做:阅读理解.
Nora is an American girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little sister. Her name is Kate. Kate is
only four. Nora likes Kate very much.
Today is Sunday. Nora wants her pen. S_百度作业帮
这道题怎么做:阅读理解.
Nora is an American girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little sister. Her name is Kate. Kate is
only four. Nora likes Kate very much.
Today is Sunday. Nora wants her pen. S
这道题怎么做:阅读理解.
&&&& Nora is an American girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little sister. Her name is Kate. Kate is
only four. Nora likes Kate very much. &&& &Today is Sunday. Nora wants her pen. She takes out her pencil case. "Oh, dear! Where's my pen?" She
can't find her pen. She goes to ask her sister in her bedroom.
&&&& "Kate! I can't find my pen. Can you see……Oh, what are you doing with (用) my pen?" &&& &"I'm writing to my friend, Betty." Kate answers. "But how can you? You don't know what to write."
&&&& "It doesn't matter (没关系). Betty can't read." Kate says.
1. Who are sisters?
A. Nora and Kate.
B. Nora and Betty.
C. Betty and Kate.
D. Nora, Betty and Kate.
2. _____ can't find her pen.
D. Nora's friend
3. Where is Kate?
A. In the school.
B. In a shop.
C. In her bedroom.
D. In her father's car.
4. Which is not right?
A. Nora finds her pen in Kate's room.
B. Kate can't write.
C. Kate is writing with her sister's pen.
D. Betty is older than Kate.
5. Betty and Kate are not _____.
A. sisters
B. Americans
C. at home
D. schoolgirls这道题怎么做:读下图,回答问题。_百度知道
(1)地中;苏伊士 (2)黑种人 (3)南温 (4)热带草原;C (5)海运 (6)改变单一商品为主的经济结构,建立完善的民族经济体系(符合题意即可)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
回答问题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这道题怎么做:阅读理解。_百度知道
这道题怎么做:阅读理解。
阅读理解。
&&&& From Monday until Friday most people are busy working or studying, but in the evenings and on weekends they are free to relax and enjoy themselves. Some watch TV others take part in sports. It depends on
individual
interests. There are many different ways to spend our spare time.
&&&& Almost everyone has some kinds of hobbies. It may be anything from collecting stamps to making model
airplanes. Some hobbies are very expensive, but others don't cost anything at all. Some collections are worth a
others are valuable only to their owners.
&&&& I know a man who has a coin collection worth several thousand dollars. A short time ago he bought a rare
fifty-cent piece worth $250! He was very happy about his buying and thought the price was reasonable. On the other hand, my youngest brother collects matchboxes. He has almost 600 of them but I doubt if they are
worth any money. However, to my brother they are very valuable. Nothing makes him happier than to find a
new matchbox for his collection. That's what a hobby means, I guess. It is something we like to do in our
spare time simply for the fun of it. The value in dollars is not important, but the pleasure it gives us is.
1. The underlined word "individual" in the first paragraph most probably means______.
A. attractive B. strange
D. one's own
2. In the writer's opinion, ______.
A. all hobbies are very expensive B. some hobbies don't cost anything
C. hobbies are worthless
D. hobbies are valuable to everybody&
3. Something that one enjoys doing in one's spare time is a ______.
B. pleasure
4. Which of the following statements (陈述) is NOT true?
A. The writer's brother has a large collection of matchboxes, which makes him very happy.
B. We collect a subject in our spare time simply for the fun of it. C. The pleasure that a hobby can give is important.
D. To have a hobby means to spend a lot of money.
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
127人觉得有用
为您推荐:
阅读理解的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 这道题多少笔画 的文章

更多推荐