该不该扶老人英语作文文写老人喜欢看的书

您现在的位置: >
关于中国的老年人的英语作文
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 09:55
关于中国的老年人的英语作文
中国已成为一个国家,一个人越来越老nUnber。用旧人,我们通常是指年龄超过60的人。我们经常打电话给他们,而不是高龄老人以示尊重。大多数老人退休或不再全职工作。他们通常生活在自己家不远处的儿童,而一些老人的子女有机会到国外工作或学习这决不是彼处的海洋。对于某些高龄,瓷砖岁退休后不是很愉快。首先,他们认为他们的生活失去了一整天待在家里的意思。此外,他们可能会感到孤独,无子女,特别是周围的人。此外,他们变得更加关注自己的健康,因为他们年龄的增长,并担心他们的安全了很多关于。与此同时,不少长者享受生活。他们觉得可以自由地做事情,他们无法做到时,他们的工作和提高他们的家庭。他们花费的时间旅行,做运动或看电视。他们得到连同其谁拥有共同的利益和其他成员平等的空闲时间。事实上,有一些还在继续他们的工作不仅仅是为了钱,而是为了显示自己的价值。然而,没有人真的想成为老了,也许都希望自己是永远年轻。&一封关于如何学好中文的信 A letter on how to learn Chinese
Dear Peter,&亲爱的彼得,I’m glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to learn Chinese well.&我很高兴收到你的来信询问我的一些关于如何学好中文的问题。Here are a few suggestions. First, it is important to take a Chinese course, as you’ll be able to learn from the teacher and practice with your fellow students. Then, you&should&watch TV and read books, newspapers and magazines in Chinese whenever possible.&这里有一些建议。首先,重要的是要有中文课,你就可以从老师和同学身上学习并且和同学练习。然后,在条件允许的的情况下看汉语电视和阅读书籍、报纸和杂志。Besides, it should be a good idea to learn and sing Chinese songs, because by doing so you’ll learn and remember Chinese words more easily. You can also make more Chinese friends. They will tell you a lot about China and help you learn Chinese.&除此之外,学习和唱中文歌曲应该是个不错的主意。因为这样做,你将要容易得多去学习和记忆中文单词。你也可以交更多的中国朋友。他们会告诉你很多关于中国的事情并帮助你学习汉语。Try and write me in Chinese next time.下次试着用中文给我写信。Best wishes& 献上最美好的祝愿Li Hua   李华关于高中生学习压力Learning stress of
senior high school student
1、Stress is an unavoidable consequence of life. 生活中,压力是不可避免的。2、Good health is more than just the absence of illness.身体健康并不仅仅意味着无病。3、Rather, it is a very robust state of physical and emotional well being that acknowledges the importance and inseparability of mind/body relationships.相反,它是一种非常健壮的身体和良好的情绪状态也承认精神和身体的不可分离关系的的重要性。Stress comes in all shapes and size, and has become pervasive, it seems to penetrate everything and everybody, it's hard to get through a day without hearing or reading something about stress. Some doctors refer to stress as some kind of new plague天灾, 灾害, 祸患. However, numerous surveys confirm that the problem has progressively risen since the 1980s. Why all the disorder? After all, stress has been around since Adam and Eve were in the Garden of Eden. Stress is an unavoidable consequence of life. Without stress, there would be no life. However, just as distress can caw disease, there are good stresses that balance this, and promote wellness.压力总是无意识的出现,而且已经变得无处不在,它似乎要穿透所有的事物和人。很难有一天是可以不用听到或者读到一些关于压力的。一些医生把压力看成是新的灾害。然而,大量的调查确认了,这个问题自1980年代逐步上升。为什么所有的都混乱了呢?毕竟,压力在亚当和夏娃的伊甸园里就已经存在了。压力是生活中不可避免的结果。没有压力,就不会有生命。就像窘迫可以放声歌唱疾病,良好的压力可以让这些保持平衡,促进身心健康。Increased stress results in increased productivity--up to a point. However, this level differs for each of us. It's very much like the stress on a violin string. Not enough produces a dull. harsh sound. Too much makes sharp, annoying noir, or causes the string to snap. However, just the right degree can create magnificent tones. Similarly, we all need to find the proper level of stress that promotes optimal performance, and enables us to make harmonious music. Good health is more than just the absence of illness. Rather, it is a very robust state of physical and emotional well being that acknowledges the importance and inseparability of mind/body relationships. In the next program. I hope you will join me in the pursuit of learning how to exploit stress, so that it can work for you. and make you more productive, rather than self-destructive.压力变大的结果是在一定程度上提高生产率。然而,这一水平对我们每个人来说是不同的。它非常像小提琴弦上的压力。没有足够的压力只会变得迟缓,发出沉闷的声音。压力过大就会变得尖悦,发出烦人的声音,或者使字符串折断。然而,恰当的力度可以创建华丽的音调。同样的,我们都需要找到合适的压力,促进优化性能,并使我们能够创造出和谐的音乐。健康不仅仅是没有疾病。而是身体和情绪上的一种非常健康的状态并被认为精神和身体的不开分离关系是非常重要的。接下来,我希望你能跟我一起追求学习如何利用压力,这样它就可以为你服务了。和让你做事变得富有成效,而不是自我毁灭。关于中国人口老龄化China's Population Aging
Chinese Senior Citizen提纲1.中国已成为老龄化国家。2.老年人的生活现状。China has become a country with an increasing number of old people. By old people we usually mean persons over the age of sixty. We often call them senior citizens instead of old men to show our respect.中国已经变成一个老年人越来越多的国家。我们通常把年纪超过六十岁的人称为老年人。为了表示我们对他们的尊重,我们经常称他们为退休者而不是老年人。Most senior citizens retire or no longer work full-time. They usually live in their own houses not far from their children's, while the children of a few senior citizens have gone abroad and work or study far beyond the oceans. For certain senior citizens, tile years after retirement are not very enjoyable. First, they feel that their lives lose meaning for being at home all day. In addition, they may feel lonely, especially those without children around. Moreover, they become more concerned with their health, as they grow older, and worry a lot about their safety. At the same time, many senior citizens enjoy their lives. They feel free to do things they were not able to do when they were working and raising their families. They spend their time travelling, doing exercises or watching TV. They get together with their fellow members who have the common interests and equal free time.大多数的老人退休或不再做全职工作。他们通常住在离自己孩子的房子不远的房子里面,但是一些老人的孩子们已出国学习或者工作。一些老人,退休后的日子并不是很愉快。首先,因为整天待在家里让他们觉得自己的生活失去了意义。此外,他们会感到孤独,特别是那些孩子不在身边的。再者,随着他们年龄的增长,他们更关心自己的健康,并且很担心自己的安全。同时,很多老年人也很享受他们的生活。他们有空做一些在他们工作或者养家的时候不能做的事情。他们旅行,运动和看电视。让他们与其他有着共同兴趣和相同时间的成员在一起。In fact, there are some still continuing their work, not just for money, but to show their value. However, no one really wants to be old, and perhaps all like to be young forever.事实上,有一些还是继续他们的工作,不只是为了钱,更是要证明自己的价值。然而,没有人真的想变老,或许大家都想永远年轻。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!&&&& My neighbor is an old man. He lives alone. I am going to do something for him when I am free. I will wash clothes, clean the window and sweep the floor. I will also read the newspapers and write letters for him. Sometimes I can play chess with him. After supper, we will have a walk outside. On Sundays, we may go shopping together. I am glad can help him. I hope he' 11 be happy every day. 答案不唯一
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年陕西省西安市庆安中学七年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达假设你是一个90后初中生,请根据提示写一篇短文。优点:1. 当别人遇到麻烦时经常乐于助人;2. 活跃,对新鲜的事物感兴趣;3. 喜欢做事与众不同。缺点:1. 易激动、发怒;2. 因粗心而常犯同样的错误;3. 有时只考虑自己的感受。目标和计划:1. 理想是将来成为一名工程师;2. 我希望能在学习和爱好之间取得平衡;3. 我相信……。注意:1.
短文须包括所给内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;2.
省略号处用1~2句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥;3.
词数80个左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。As a post-90 student, I _____________________________________________________&&_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2013届江苏省省锡中实验学校九年级3月适应性练习英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达假如你是班长,学期结束时你要给同学作简短的评价。你班的李华这个学期变化很大,请你根据提示写一篇简评。过去功课不好,常与同学争吵,垃圾被他撒的满地都是,课桌总是一团糟。现在自从老师和他沟通后,有了很大变化。(学习、与同学相处、生活……)结果父母、老师对他很满意。希望在即将到来的考试中取得好成绩。注意:短文须包括所有内容要点,要求语句通顺、意思连贯;括号部分须用3、4句话展开合理想象,作适当发挥;词数80个左右,短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。
来源:2015届重庆市七年级下学期第一次学情检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达(10分)
假设你是Mary,请根据以下提示给你在加拿大的妈妈写一封信,让她了解你在中国的生活。可适当发挥。60词左右(所给词不计入其中),
注意书写规范和卷面整洁哟。
1. 居住环境
住在公寓楼,生活费用不高,人们很友好
2. 校园生活
最喜欢的科目是……因为……。课后常和同学一起做户外活动。
3. 兴趣爱好
业余时间喜欢听音乐。一周去图书馆看书两次,从书上学到很多。
Dear Mom,
How are you? I want to tell you something about my
life in China.
假如你是一个叫李明的中学生,最近新交了一位叫 Paul的美国笔友。为了彼此更好地了解,现请你写信告诉他有关你的情况。请根据下例提示,写一篇不少于70词的短文。
提示:1. 高个子,性格外向, 喜欢交朋友
2. 拥有健康的生活方式,喜欢锻炼,喜欢吃蔬菜和水果
3. 乘公共汽车去上学
4. 假期计划去哈尔滨滑雪
5. 邀请对方来宁波观光旅游
要求:(1)条理清楚,语句通顺连贯,标点正确;
(2)要将提示内容全部体现在短文中并适当发挥想象扩充;
(3)注意时态运用
参考词汇: 滑雪go skiing
Dear Paul,
I’m very glad to have a pen pal like you. Now let me
introduce myself.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:2012年人教版初中英语八年级下册第九单元练习卷
题型:书面表达
假如你是北京外语学校的一名学生,在该校学习已有两年了。你的理想是毕业后当一名导游。请你以一名该校学生的身份,写一篇关于该校的文章,介绍学校对你学英语的帮助。 (80词左右。)
  写作内容:假如星期六下午,你和你的同学们来到养老院,看望那里的爷爷和奶奶.
  瞧!有的同学在扫地,有的同学在擦窗,有的同学在给老人读报,有的同学在和老人玩扑克,能歌善舞的同学为老人们表演节目.多感人的场面啊!请你把这个情景记录下来.可适当发挥(不少于60个词)
  This is a Saturday afternoon, my classmates and i are in a visit of some old people.
  Look! All my classmates are doing their best to express their happiness to these old people. some people are sweeping the floor, some people are cleaning the windows, and some people are reading newspapers for the old people. Also, some people are playing cards with them, and some are dance for them.
  All people are enjoying in this Saturday afternoon.
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐高考英语看图作文写作指导_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
高考英语看图作文写作指导
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?