初三英语学习,有好评。。,,,,,,,

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求告诉答案,初三的英语,十分钟内给好评&
Life has changed a lotWith the rapid development of society,our life has changed a lot.More cars,more cellphones and more morden tools we get,absolutly more pullotions we have.When we were young,we went to school on foot or bikes.We can enjoy the views around.we have clean rivers,fresh air,beautiful flowers on the way.However,for more and more cars,we get bad and busy trffic,and just now see the outside.What a big foggy we have!Now the air pullion is terriable.What should we do?I suggest that we should "Green outing".we should get out by bus or on foot.Life has changed a lot ,we need to make is better and more beauty.Let's enjoy our sweet life.吃饭了,来不及写了,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
大妹子,都要中考了还不抓紧时间多练两篇,词数才80个还不动笔,真不想害你,小心 到时候 写不完 啊。
给篇作文啊!
不会写啊:’( 给篇作文啊!
things has changed a lot给篇作文啊!It’s been a long time.I don’t even remember last time when or what I said. It’s just been so long, and everything has changed so much, me included.I remember th...
It’s been a long time.I don’t even remember last time when or what I said. It’s just been so long, and everything has changed so much, me included.I remember the first semester here was messed up with all kinds of feelings about the same bastard, stuff like he dumping me for some whore who had neither virginity or the guts to tell him that when they started dating in the middle of the night behind my back, stuff like him hovering and talking to me like a boyfriend but always chickening out whenever the topic got hot, and stuff like me pathetically realizing the past was the past and finally making the big decision to move on.But this semester was a lot simpler, though not easier. I was constantly suffering under the pressure and finally reached a break down with no else around but a stupid boy, Q, simultaneously dumped by his girlfriend. So we went out during a holiday and we really, really had great . Yeah, there was something between us once back when I was in senio
你可以再结合一下自己的
稍稍整理一下就好
扫描下载二维码下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
初三英语试题(如图1~5),回答者给好评,&
狮子爱1359
第一题选择if 翻译是你现在如果不睡就迟到了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖