大学生交男女朋友,好吗?英语作文翻译器带翻译,100字左右

来一篇英语作文 100词左右.. 最好带翻译 谢谢_百度知道
来一篇英语作文 100词左右.. 最好带翻译 谢谢
来一篇英语作文 100词左右..
最好带翻译
随便什么的都行
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Today I had a good time. It was my grandpa's birthday. Our family went back to his home to celebrate his birthday. My mother cooked many delicious food and we brought a big birthday cake. We got together to have a big family dinner. We gave grandpa some presents and said, &Happy birthday处讥斑就职脚办协暴茅 to you!&
In the afternoon we went boating in the park. We enjoyed ourselves, and my grandpa had a nice time on his birthday.
今天我玩得很愉快。今天是爷爷的生日,我们全家去爷爷家为他庆祝生日。妈妈做了许多好吃的,我们买了一个大蛋糕。我们举行了一个大型家庭聚会。我们送给爷爷一些礼物,并说:“祝您生日快乐。”
下午我们去公园划船。我们玩得很开心,爷爷过了一个愉快的生日。
My English TeacherMy English teacher is Miss Fan. She’s young and tall. There are two big eyes on her face. Everyone thinks Miss Fan is beautiful. She’s very active and smart.Miss Fan always works hard. She prepares her lessons well and corrects our homework very carefully. Her teaching method is quite different from that of the others. She uses simple language to explain a lesson. She using books, pictures and objects to make a lesson more interesting. We don’t get tired so quickly if we are interested. I like to learn from Miss Fan. I enjoy my studies and learn more.After class, Miss Fan always kind and nice. She usually talks and plays with us. We know a lot in this world from Miss Fan. She tells us what is good and what is bad. And I know how to be a good person from her. She looks as our sister.I like Miss Fan very much! I am very happy to have an English likes Miss Fan!
How many times have you heard the expression that most people spend more time planning their vacation than they do planning their lives. I would expand that expression by adding that most people spend more time &thinking& about their vacation than they do thinking about what's important in their life.While rest and relaxation are a must in living a balanced life, it's not what we were created to do. After all, the Master Creator took his R&R (Rest and Recreation) on the seventh day, only after six days of &definitely directed thought.&Wallace D. Wattles, wrote &There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and it is the hardestwork in the world.& And yet it is the first and primary labor of achievement.My friend Mike Litman wrote an outstanding article for his ezine this week. It's called &The Millionaire Composite& and it analyzes one of the big differences between super-successful people and everyone else. He writes &I recently visited with a Real Estate Multi Millionaire Mogul. What did I see next to his desk? His vision statement, along with a list of what he values in life---hand written.&A few months back, I interviewed an individual who has sold over a billion dollars worth of products on television. He told me that he reads his life and business vision and goals daily, and that he TAKES TIME to visualize exactly what he wants to create-EACH NIGHT before falling asleep.&What is your life's purpose or your personal mission statement? Is it written down? Do you review it and think about it often? Is your life organized around your purpose and a set of goals that support that purpose?Without purpose and goals - definitely directed thought - you are like the proverbial &ship without a rudder.& There is power in your purpose and in your goals. It is the power that takes you over obstacles, the fuel that propels you toward the life you envision.One of my favorite passages of James Allen is one he wrote in &The Mastery of Destiny&: &All successful people are people of purpose. They hold fast to an idea, a project, a plan, an they cherish it, brood upon it, and when assailed by difficulties, they refuse to be beg indeed, the intensity of the purpose increases with the growing magnitude of the obstacles encountered.& And that's worth thinking about.我们多少次听到过这样的论点:大多数人在规划假期上花的时间比他们在规划自己生活上花的时间要多。 我为这一观点做了一点延伸:大多数的人在&考虑&假期上花的时间比他们在考虑人生中重要的事情上花的时间要多。虽然休息和放松是平衡的生活方式必须的元素,但是我们并不是为了它们而活着。毕竟,伟大的造物主在前6天的&明确的方向性思考&后,第7天才休息和放松。华莱士D.华佗士,写道&没有任何一种体力劳动能够使大多数人望而却步,但连续不断地持久思考却能做到这一点;它是这世界上最困难的工作。& 却也是取得成功首先要做的重要的劳动。我的朋友迈克里曼写了一篇杰出的文章。名字叫做&百万富翁的构造&,其中分析了超级成功者与其他人的一个重要区别,他写道&我最近拜访了一位房地产界的杰出富翁。你们猜我看见他桌旁放了些什么?他对自己梦想的描述和一张列有生活中值得珍惜之物的清单--都是手写的。&几个月前,我采访了另一位获得巨大成功的商人,他通过电视节目卖出的产品总价值超过10亿美元。他告诉我:每天他都思考生活和事业中自己的梦想与目标,他花时间将他想要实现的理想在脑海中形象化--每晚睡觉前都这样做。&你的人生目标和个人使命是什么?你把它们都写下来了吗?你经常回顾并思考它们吗?你的生活是围绕着理想和一系列相关的目标而安排的吗?如果没有理想和目标--明确的方向性思考--你就会象俗语说的:&一条没有舵的船&。理想和目标中蕴含着力量。它是使你越过障碍的力量,它是推动你向美好生活前进的燃料。在詹姆士艾伦的文章中,有一段我很喜欢,摘自&命运的主人&:&所有成功人士都有清晰的理想和目标。他们紧紧把握一个点子,一项工程,或一个划,绝不让它溜走;珍视它,让它慢慢发芽,呵护它,让它成长;当困难袭来时,他们绝不投降;甚至,追求理想的热情随着遭遇阻碍的强度而愈发增长。&这是值得我们思索的。
少点的就是这篇:The poor are very wonderful people. One evening we went out and we picked up four people from the street. And one of them was in a most terrible condition,and I told the sisters: You take care of the other three. I take care of this one who looked worse. So I did for her all that my love can do. I put her in bed, and there was such a beautiful smile on her face. She took hold of my hand as she said just the words “thank you” and she died. I could not help but examine my conscience[良心]before her and I asked what would I say if I was in her place. And my answer was very simple. I would have tried to draw a little attention to myself. I would have said I am hungry, that I am dying, I am cold, I am in pain, or something, but she gave me much more-she gave me her grateful love. And she died with a smile on her face. As did that man whom we picked up from the drain[阴沟、下水道], half eaten with worms, and we brought him to the home. “I have lived like an animal in the street, but I am going to die like an angel, loved and cared for.” And it was so wonderful to see the greatness of that man who could speak like that, who could die like that without blaming anybody, without cursing anybody, without comparing anything. Like an angel-this is the greatness of our people. And that is why we believe what Jesus had said: I was hungry, I was naked, I was homeless, I was unwanted, unloved, uncared for, and you did it to me. 穷人是非常了不起的人。一天晚上,我们外出,从街上带回了四个人,其中一个生命岌岌可危。于是我告诉修女们说:“你们照料其他三个,这个濒危的人就由我来照顾了。”就这样,我为她做了我的爱所能做的一切。我将她放在床上,看到她的脸上绽露出如此美丽的微笑。她握着我的手,只说了句“谢谢您”就死了。我情不自禁地在她面前审视起自己的良知来。我问自己,如果我是她的话,会说些什么呢?答案很简单,我会尽量引起旁人对我的关注,我会说我饥饿难忍,冷得发抖,奄奄一息,痛苦不堪,诸如此类的话。但是她给我的却更多更多――她给了我她的感激之情。她死时脸上却带着微笑。我们从排水道带回的那个男子也是如此。当时,他几乎全身都快被虫子吃掉了,我们把他带回了家。“在街上,我一直像个动物一样地活着,但我将像个天使一样地死去,有人爱,有人关心。”真是太好了,我看到了他的伟大之处,他竟能说出那样的话。他那样地死去,不责怪任何人,不诅咒任何人,无欲无求。像天使一样――这便是我们的人民的伟大之所在。因此我们相信耶稣所说的话――我饥肠辘辘――我衣不蔽体――我无家可归――我不为人所要,不为人所爱,也不为人所关心――然而,你却为我做了这一切。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇以【我的暑假】的英语作文!80~100字左右!有中文翻译最好!_百度知道
写一篇以【我的暑假】的英语作文!80~100字左右!有中文翻译最好!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
My summer vacation of this year was very enjoyable. I went to the countryside to spend my summer holidays.
It is very beautiful there. There are green plants, clear rivers, lovely animals and kind people. I spent two weeks helping my grandfather do some farm work there. I wrote down what happened in my diary every day.
Besides that, I helped the children in the neighbourhood with their lessons. I helped them read English and improve their spoken English. Their parents thanked me for this.
what a happ summer
我今暑假非趣我乡村度我暑假非漂亮哪绿色植物清澈河物善良我花两礼拜帮助我爷爷做些农我每发写进记除些我帮助邻居家孩功课我告诉读英语帮助提高英语口语家非谢我暑假啊 谢谢采纳打蛮累
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁亚洲操b图片_激情明星_欧美人与动物性交电影_添足玩脚女我最好的朋友 英语作文 简单 100字 带翻译_百度知道
我最好的朋友 英语作文 简单 100字 带翻译
提问者采纳
My best friend
** is my best friend ,he is 14 years old.he has black hair and he has two big eyes,he is tall and thin.He likes smiles.he likes playing baskerball and tennis ,he often beats me.I like swimmin互川忿缎莜等冯劝辅滑g and he like running,we
also like drawing ,he studies hard and gets good grades,he is outgoing,he likes talking with people ,I like him,and he is my best friend. **是我最好的朋友,他是14岁,有黑色的头发,他有一双大眼睛,他又高又瘦,喜欢他喜欢打篮球和网球,他常常打我。我喜欢游泳,他喜欢跑步,我们也喜欢画画,他学习努力,成绩很好,他很外向,他喜欢与人交谈,我喜欢他,他是我最好的朋友。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 大学生实践英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。