a busy day英语作文road的作文急急急急急急急急急

求10篇初二英语作文,字数在50~80左右的!!!急急急急急急急急急~~~_百度知道
求10篇初二英语作文,字数在50~80左右的!!!急急急急急急急急急~~~
也可以发我QQ上
我有更好的答案
sunnyIt's a busy day today. I got up early in the morning. after breakfast,I began to help mother do the cleaning.Because Spring festival is coming.We must get ready for it. First, we cleaned the window together.After that,I cleaned all the walls and furnitures.At last,we washed some clothes.I'm very tired now ,but I'm happy to see such clean and tidy room.
写上“我不知道怎么样写啊!”就可以啦!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇关于自我介绍的高中英语作文 急急急!!!_百度知道
求一篇关于自我介绍的高中英语作文 急急急!!!
Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They're busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I'm happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.I'm a student at Dongzhou Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are many classroom buildings and office buildings. Besides the buildings, there is a big playground. After school, there are lots of boys playing basketball on it. I think they are happy. There are a lot of flowers and trees in my school. They are beautiful. I like my school. In my school, I have many friends. All my friends are polite and helpful. My friends are all nice to me. They can make me happy. So I like playing with them.My hobbies are listening to music and reading. I like pop music very much. I dislike sports because I'm not strong. It's hard for me.I have a happy family, a beautiful school and many nice friends. I enjoy every day.
是要根据我发的图片里的信息来写
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
高中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What a busy day写一篇作文,5句的,急 急 急_百度作业帮
What a busy day写一篇作文,5句的,急 急 急
What a busy day写一篇作文,5句的,急 急 急
I got up late this morning.I ran to the bus stop without breakfast.When I got to the bus stop,the bus just went away!I had to walk to school.When I arrived at school,I found I left my schoolbag at home!I had to go back home to get my bag.What a busy day!写一篇A plan for new term 的作文急急急_百度作业帮
写一篇A plan for new term 的作文急急急
写一篇A plan for new term 的作文急急急
tomorrow is september 1st ,i should go to school for my study.so the new term is coming.in the last term ,i made little effort on my study ,so my grades are not very good .during the holiday ,i thought over it .in the end i made up my mind.in the new term ,i will try my best to get a high mark.the following is my plan.every morning i will read aloud english at least 30 minutes ,and try to recite a 100- word paragraph.then i will work hard in class.try to be active to answer as many questions as i can .then after class in my spare time ,i will read more books about different topics to enlarge my outlook.then i hope i get a very good mark to let my parents be proud of me .and if i fail because of my lack effort,it's my fault.i should be ashamed of myself.i do believe there is a will ,there is a way.so i 'm sure ,i can do everything if i try hard enough.
The long summer vacation passes quietly. For the new term, I have a new plan—— English is my favorite subject ,but I did not do it well.So this term I must study hard.Every morning I will read English...一篇80字左右的关于梦想的英语作文,急急急!!!_百度知道
一篇80字左右的关于梦想的英语作文,急急急!!!
每都梦想写篇80字左右文章告诉我打算要求:1、计划2、种想原3、目前止已经实现目标付哪些努力(每问题都要涉及且要太离谱点像教师啊医啊演员啊)
希望抄袭网我都看符合我要求~~~
提问者采纳
Everyone has a lot of dreams. Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame. I have a lot of dreams,too. When I was a young girl, I dreamed of becoming a scientist like Hua Luogen in future.However, I knew very well that I could not succeed without painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in the middle school and college in order to attain my goal.After graduating from college, I found a job as a teacher.Although I was very busy with teaching, I never gave up my goal. I read a lot of books to get more knowledge. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books. Sometimes, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time. Now I have made great progress. Several of my research papers have been published. The methods proposed in my papers have been proven to be valuable for the solution of some problems. I am very happy.The ladder of becoming a scientist is still far ahead, but I have climbed the first rung anyway.
提问者评价
虽然过了时间,,且有不少词没教过
不过写得是不错的~~~谢谢~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他2条回答
to all is that
has dream,now ,i want to say
something about my dream.
be a teacher ,i really want .i think teacher is a interesting job,you can close to all kinds of children and have a lot of fun
, a part from which we can learn more instead to be other job. above all
are my opion.
has dream ,i believe that
someday i will have a chance that
share with yours.
内容有点空洞~~~
哦,当时写的有点急,嗯~~在加几句老师的地位呀,搜一些赞美老师的名言,那样作文就上档次了,我写的这篇,已经把句型给定的差不多了,加几个简单句即可~希望呢过帮上你一点点啊~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 my busy weekend作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信