this,i,think,very boringg,is,book,very连词成句

1 What is your telephone number? 2. Is Lily her first name? 3. Hello! I am Mary. 4. What's this in English? 5. Good morning to you.
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:句型转换
按要求写出下列句子的形式1. My name is Amy.(就划线部分提问)&&& __________ __________ __________ name, please?2. My telephone number is 298-3026. (就划线部分提问)&&& __________ __________ telephone number, please?3. I'm Zhang Xiaoming. (变为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)&&&&__________ __________ Zhang Xiaoming?&&& __________ __________ __________.4. she, her, is, what, ?, Lucy, name , is.(连词成句)&&& _____________________________________________&&& __________________________.5. is, telephone, what, number, it, your, ?, is, 298-5197. (连词成句)&&& _____________________________________________&&& __________________________.
题型:连词成句
连词成句,注意标点符号1. mother's, color, your, what, favourite, is, (?)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. music, lunch, after, have, I, (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. history, our, teacher, me, tired, very, makes, (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. like, playing, I, dog, with, my, (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5. 8: 00, o'clock, begins, class, at, my, (.)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:山东省同步题
连词成句。1.movies, what, you, like, do, kind, of(?)_______________________________________ ?2.goes, he, often, see, Beijing Opera, weekends, on, to(.)_______________________________________ .3.faviorite, actor, who, your, is(?)_______________________________________ ?4.think, are, boring, don't, documentaries, I(.)_______________________________________ .
连词成句。(注意标点符号及字母的大、小写)1. my, a, photo, this, of, is, family &&& ________________________________. 2. Anna, your, is, friend, brother's &&& ________________________________. 3. don't, they, have, girlfriends &&& ________________________________. 4. sister's, is, his, what, name&&&& ________________________________? 5. much, love, I, very, my, grandmother&&&& ________________________________.
连词成句。(注意标点符号及字母的大、小写) 1. bring, can, apples, school, some, to, you ____________________________________? 2. book, a, I, need, math ____________________________________. 3. on, it, the, dresser, is ____________________________________? 4. is, pictures, on, there, wall, and, map, the, a, three ____________________________________. 5. bag, her, is, where ____________________________________?
组词连句&&1. it, polite, try, every, food, is, to, on, the, table__________________________________________________________________________2. Western, customs, different, from, are, Chinese, customs __________________________________________________________________________3. in, Western, countries, people, say, another, person’s, whole, name, don’t __________________________________________________________________________4. full, of, the, Chinese, restaurant, is, people&&__________________________________________________________________________5. they, want, polite, to, be, make, mistakes, but, they__________________________________________________________________________
组句子1. his&&&&is&&&&book&& this&&&&&&___________________.2. that&&&& ruler&& your&& is&&&&___________________?
把句子的两部分合为一句。
&&&&&&&&&&A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )1.I'm happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )2.They made the reserves&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3.They wrote letters&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4.I have a lot of homework&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5.The government is making plans&&&&
&&&&&&B?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&A.to do.?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.to see you again.?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.to reduce the pollution.?&&&&&&&&&&&&D.to protect the turtles.?&&&&&&&&&&&& E.to tell about the animals in danger.?this,i,think,boring,is,book,very连词成句_百度作业帮
this,i,think,boring,is,book,very连词成句
this,i,think,boring,is,book,very连词成句
I think this book is very boring .
I think this book is very boring .望采纳,祝学习顺利!This book is ______,I like it very much.
A.very interesting
B.very boring
C.very well
D.very old
_百度作业帮
This book is ______,I like it very much.
A.very interesting
B.very boring
C.very well
D.very old
This book is ______,I like it very much.
A.very interesting
B.very boring
C.very well
D.very old}

我要回帖

更多关于 this was a very busy 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信