myfavoritetoy被动语态讲解的作文

被动语态的英语作文80字关于学校_百度知道
被动语态的英语作文80字关于学校
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
还是自己写吧 这样才能真正的提高自己的英语水平 。不要有什么英语问题都求助于网上 这样英语永远学不好。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那位学霸帮忙写一篇英语作文我最喜欢的玩具,要带一般现在时的被动语态,谢啦!_百度知道
那位学霸帮忙写一篇英语作文我最喜欢的玩具,要带一般现在时的被动语态,谢啦!
When I am lonely,Because a doll like my friend,t happy,I think it is not only a toy, I can and share it, can I talk to her I don&#39,在我快乐时,我能向它倾诉我的不快乐。我认为它不仅是玩具,我最喜欢的玩具是洋娃娃。因为它像我的朋友一样。洋娃娃像我在我孤单时, in my happiness,我可以与它分享 英文翻译的朋友一样, I cantalk to it,My favourite toy is a doll,更是我最亲密的伙伴。, it is my closest friend,我可以跟它说话,
Hi, I am Sally.My favourite toy is my lovely bear.Itis very cute.It has brown and tender fur.I alwayssleep with it.It is my good friend.I play with it afteirschool.I like it very much.
万分感谢!!!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
百度哦,亲,
我查了,但上面的都不合适,所以我才来这问嘛
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙写一篇被动语态的英语作文_百度知道
帮忙写一篇被动语态的英语作文
,,大概初一水平了,80字左右,,,别太难了,
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
初一并没有学习被动语态啊,到了初三才会学习,初三英语作文的词数要求正好是80词。,
那就初三的吧.....简单点儿行不行❤
As we all know,The Compass ,Gunpowder ,Papermaking,and Printing are our Chinese great inventions.Our ancestors created them by their own mind and hand.These inventions not only have an effect on our daily life,but also contribute to the culture all aroud world.But which is the most useful and practical invention to us?Well,as far as I concerned,the paper that we use now was first invented in Han dynasty,at that time this invention did improve their hand writing.Just imagine how our life will be if we live without paper?so,in a word,I think the paper is the most useful invention.
有主题吗 正好闲得慌
其他类似问题
被动语态的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇关于被动语态加现在完成时的英语作文_百度知道
一篇关于被动语态加现在完成时的英语作文
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
my composition should be practiced in order to make my teacher satisfied, The new term is coming and
a plan has been made for the new term, Finally my spelling should be paid attention to because my spelling was not good last term, First my English should be improved so as to catch up with the others,,Now the new spring festival has passed ,which made my parents and teachers worried , Third the friendship should be developed to get along well with others ,
其他类似问题
被动语态的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语被动语态 作文 题目为:我最喜爱的季节 英文哦!!!好的加分 不需要很长_百度知道
英语被动语态 作文 题目为:我最喜爱的季节 英文哦!!!好的加分 不需要很长
提问者采纳
我最喜爱的季节
我最喜欢的季节是秋季。这是一个收获的季节。农民都忙于收割庄稼获得。在北京有很多水果的季节不同,如苹果,桔子,香蕉等。中秋节中秋节是中国传统节日在秋季。人们往往有一个大的家庭聚会来庆祝。月饼,全家人都在欣赏在夜间露天满月。
正是在秋季凉爽。因此,秋季是旅游的好季节。国庆节是10月1日。很多人外出度假期间的行程。我们可以学到很多有关我国从旅行历史。我要参观我的父母今年秋季北京,中国首都。人们在秋天也做许多不同类型的运动。例如,儿童经常在公园风筝飞。像攀登山丘和有一个周末野营年轻。旧的可以出去散步,做一些运动。
秋天有许多美丽的花朵。菊花是最受欢迎的。他们有一个甜蜜的气味。
我最喜欢秋天。你呢,我亲爱的朋友?My Favourite Season
My favourite season is autumn. It is a harvest season. Farmers are all busy getting in the crops. There are lots of different fruits in the season, such as apples, oranges, bananas and so on. The Mid-Autumn Festival is the Chinese traditional festival in autumn. People often have a big family dinner to celebrate it. The whole family have mooncakes and admire the full moon in the open air at night.
It is cool in autumn. So autumn is a good season to travel. National Day is on October 1. Lots of people go out for a trip during the holiday. We can learn a lot about the history of our country from the trip. I want to visit Beijing, the capital of China, with my parents this autumn. People also do many different kinds of sports in autumn. For example, children often fly kites in the park. The young like climbing the hills and having a camping trip at weekends. The old can go out for a walk and do some exercise.
There are many beautiful flowers in autumn. Chrysanthemums are the most popular. They have a sweet smell.
I like autumn best. What about you, my dear friend?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Many people love spring and fall, but my favorite season are winter.I don't like spring because it is too warm for me. I don't like summer because I am very afraid of the heat. I don't like fall because school starts in fall.I like winter because I feel it is so special and so mysterious. I like the feeling. In winter I can wear many clothes, and it makes me feel safe. Don't ask me why. I like winter now, and I think I will love winter all my life.
The spring is loved by me.because I like small glass. The glass become greener andgreener.The flowers are watered by the rain. It so beatiful!So I loved spring!!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 被动语态专项练习 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信