假如你叫李华 最近你的美国朋友crown3000有副作用吗写信说他打算学习汉语,让你帮他推荐一本汉语词典。 推荐 现

> 【答案带解析】The Evergreen Teen Book Club invites you...
The Evergreen Teen Book Club invites you to join us and take full advantage of our limited-time introductory offer.If you join our club, you will receive a certificate for 3 free books. These are yours to keep, even if you decide to cancel your membership. However, if you decide to purchase just one book at the regular club price, you will receive a certificate for an additional 3 free selections after your first order is placed.As our member, you can benefit from all of our super sales and our Bonus(奖励) Program. You accumulate 2 bonus points with each cash purchase of one book. Every 6 bonus points will earn you a certificate for one free book!To join our club, fill in the brief application listing your name, address, and phone number on the postage-paid card at the bottom of this page. Then drop the card in the mail and our present catalogue will be immediately mailed out to you for your 3 free selections!This catalogue offers a wide selection of over 500 books in every issue, including mysteries, adventures, biographies, cookbooks, sports, and many more. Our catalogue also contains interviews with your favorite authors, reviews of newly published novels, and a teen top-ten list for both fiction and nonfiction.Once you are a member, you will receive our catalogue monthly, but you don’t need to purchase any selections. We send you only exactly what you order.If you join before June 30th, we will also provide complimentary shipping (免费送货),even if you choose to order nothing except your 3 free books.You can build a great book collection!Begin now by taking advantage of this great offer.1.If you join the Evergreen Teen Book Club, you can __________.A. buy books at cost priceB. get one free book for a cash purchase of 3 booksC. receive a gift after each orderD. expect 3 free books each month2.If Lily wants to get free delivery, she should __________.A. accumulate 6 bonus pointsB. order at least 3 booksC. purchase the catalogueD. join the club before June 30th3.The purpose of the text is to get more people to __________.A. join the club and order booksB. read different kinds of booksC. collect books for the clubD. learn from famous writers 
试题分析:本文介绍了一个读书俱乐部的组成:常绿青少年读书俱乐部邀请您加入我们,并且充分利用我们的限时宣传品。
1.B考查细节理解。根据短文if you decide to purchase just one book at the regular club price, you will receive a certificate f...
考点分析:
考点1:日常生活类阅读
相关试题推荐
Minimalism(简约主义)is a term that describes movements in various forms of art and design, especially visual art and music, where the work is reduced to its most basic features.As for me, minimalism functions well not in art or design, but in my daily life.When I was packing for university, I found it extremely difficult to let go of some of the things I owned.I knew I couldn’t take everything with me, but I kept asking myself “how could I possibly throw this away?”, “what if I need it one day?”, and “what about all of the memories?” Now that I’ve moved, and left that stuff behind, I don’t even miss it. Whether or not I got rid of it, it barely makes a bit of difference to me now.I’ve learned that over time people forget, or their need for a particular object eventually disappears. Either they store it away or they get rid of it.You might think nostalgically(怀旧的)about the toys you cared about when you were a child, but what is making you smile now is not the thing itself but the memory of it. I’ve heard it a hundred times, “you don’t need things to make you happy.” It takes something life-changing like moving across the country to realize how true this is.Speaking of which, for a lot of people, minimalism is about able to move.It’s about being able to go almost anywhere at any time because you don’t have many possessions to carry. When you keep things you don’t need, they become a burden that ties you to a place. Moving to university was a good time to let go of a lot of stuff.And when I visit for the holidays, I’ll probably get rid of even more, to lighten the burden.Of course there are exceptions. There are some things that are irreplaceable, very rare or expensive or we simply love and cherish for some reason or another, since we are humans.But after we keep those, how much is left that we don’t really need?Hence, minimalism.And why does minimalism bring happiness? That’s because what really makes me happy is freedom.And the key to freedom is minimalism because minimalism reduces our attachment to things.Attachment to too many objects creates a great mess and can severely hold back our freedom to do whatever we want, while minimalism helps us start new projects, move, travel, learn new things, work, expand, be debt-free, be healthy – really living life to our full potential.I left the nest to fly onwards and upwards. I can’t do it with old things weighing me down. And that is why I have adopted minimalism with open arms.1.In paragraph l, the writer gives the definition of minimalism to ________.A.introduce a topic
B.present his own ideaC.describe a scene
D.offer an argument2.Many people don’t want to let go of some of their belongings because ________.A.they haven’t had any life-changing experiencesB.they hope to live life to their full potential by storing things awayC.they fear their memories will be gone with the thrown-away stuffD.they may have to change their lifestyle because of the loss of them3.Which of the following is NOT the reason why the writer favors “minimalism” in life?A.It takes the burden off her while she is moving.B.It reduces her attachment to her personal things.C.It enables her to gain the freedom that she desires.D.It helps her to realize how true life is.4.What’s the main idea of the passage?A.Minimalism brings happiness.B.Minimalism is applied in many fields.C.Minimalism makes people think nostalgically.D.Minimalism is about able to move. 
A US student has just spent 30 days on an “insect diet ” – eating insects three times a day. Camren Brantley-Rios says traditional meats such as pork and beef are unable to continue and he wanted to try out what many consider the diet of the future.Many people would find the idea of eating insects distasteful, even if it were not disgusting. Not so long ago, Brantley-Rios was among them. But for the last month he has been eating insects for breakfast, lunch and dinner.“I’m mainly sticking to three kinds,” he says. Occasionally he has included different insects. Preparing these he “actually cried”, though he insists they were surprisingly good.Insects consume fewer resources than animals, like pigs and cows, to produce the same amount of protein(蛋白质), Brantley-Rios says – and more than two billion people worldwide include insects in their regular diet, according to the UN Food and Agriculture Organization.“There’s not really a need to eat insects in America because we have it so nice,” Brantley-Rios says. “We have finer meats and we’re lucky to have that luxury(奢侈), so there’s not much of a pressure to eat insects right now. But what a lot of people are trying to do is make it a little bit more marketable.”He has ordered insects from farms that usually supply zoos, which need them “to feed certain animals”. He has always made sure the insects have been fed on an organic diet, he says, and only bought species he knows are safe to eat.He knows that one person eating insects won’t make much difference. To have a real environmental effect, millions would have to follow his example.1.Why has the US student tried out an “insect diet”?A. To seek for future vegetables. B. To advocate traditional meats.C. To make up for the lack of meat.D. To explore new forms of protein.2.What can we learn about Brantley-Rios from Paragraph 2?A. He is tired of meats like pork and beef.B. He advised people to eat insects though disgusted.C. He had nothing to eat but insects last month.D. He didn’t like the idea of eating insects.3.What does the underlined part “actually cried” in Paragraph 5 mean?A. was scared
B. was pitifulC. was sorry
D. was puzzled4.How does Brantley-Rios guarantee the safety of his insect diet?A. He tests each species before eating it.B. He orders insects for certain zoo animals.C. He feeds his insects on an organic diet.D. He has insects raised on his own farm. 
Around four years ago, I received a call from the principal of our school as to the “Parents View” talk the next morning. He asked me to speak to the group. After the call, my whole body became feverish and panicky. The time from his call to the next morning seemed like years. The whole night, I could not sleep with many ominous apprehensions in mind. One of them was to call the principal with regret and tell him that I could not come. Finally, I gathered some courage. I thought, “If I miss this opportunity, surely the school will never invite me again to any of their programs.”I reached the school in time. Before my turn came, my whole body was trembling. When my turn came and I started speaking, my heartbeat increased and my mouth went dry. I wasn’t even able to read the written speech properly. I was not aware of where I was standing and what I was reading. That was the day when I realized my biggest weakness&#-- Public Speaking.After my speech, I met with the principal and explained what happened to me. He told me that this happens to everyone. Even great speakers, faced the same things when they started. He suggested that I come again next time.Around one month later, I was invited to refer to a topic on Motivation. This time I was feeling comfortable. My speech was appreciated by the principal as well as the teachers, because I was able to get my idea across to them. They encouraged and praised my efforts.After delivering it successfully, I became more confident. I said to myself, “If I can speak in front of such a learned audience, like the principal who educates others, I can now speak in front of others too.”I started delivering lectures in my plant, on various topics like Self Motivation, Personality Development, Personal Excellence, Spoken English and Presentation Skills. This has become a passion for me. I learned that everything is possible if we have the courage to take the first step.1. Which of the following is the hest title for the passage?A. Practice Makes a Man a Better SpeechmakerB. Public Speaking Makes a Man Embarrassed.C. Principal Provides the Best Chances.D. Spoken English Develops in Malting Speeches.2.The author had bad feelings before the speech because______.A. he disliked the idea of giving a lecture B. he feared he couldn't perform it properlyC. he regretted accepting the invitationD. he had got a high fever before that3.What does the underlined part “ominous apprehensions” in the first paragraph mean?A. unlucky opportunities
B. curious viewsC. negative ideas
D. happy comments4.What can we conclude from the passage?A. Nothing is to be got without pains but poverty.B. Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.C. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.D. Necessity is the mother of invention. 
假设你叫李华,你的英国朋友CROWN 写信说他打算学习汉语,让你帮他推荐一本汉语词典,请你根据以下提示给他回信。1. 推荐《现代汉语学习词典》,商务印书馆出版(定价68元)2.推荐理由:外观设计精美; 大字号,方便查阅:词例丰富实用,适合初级学习者3.希望对方满意。写作要求:1.词数100字。2. 开头已写好,不计入总词数。 3.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.参考词汇:商务印书馆 The Commercial Press
《现代汉语学习词典》Contemporary Chinese Learning Dictionary
词例,词条 entryDear Crown,I’m so glad to learn that you are going to study Chinese__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________YoursLi Hua 
请修改下面的短文。短文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.每处语言错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My name is Michelle Kwan. When I was five year old, I began skating. I skate several hours a day every day of the week. When I was 13, I was performed at my first National Championships. But it was a disappointed performance, made me very upset. I decided to work even hard. The next year, I won the second place. After that, I went on to winning a silver medal at the 1998 Olympics and my world championships. I still practice every day. How? Because I know it takes great effort to reach top and stay there. If you want to achieve something great, work hard enough and you will make them. 
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.您还可以使用以下方式登录
上周组 630 份试卷
当前组 116391份试卷
试题解析详情
【题文】假如你是李明,你的美国网友Peter在给你的电子邮件中写道,现在美国出现了学习汉语的热潮,很多学生选择的第二外语都是汉语。他也选学了汉语,但是感到汉语学起来比较费劲,于是写信向你询问学习汉语的方法,你打算给他回复。主要包含以下几个方面的内容。(1)汉语的主要特点:难读,难写,音与形没有必然的联系;(2)学习汉语应该注意的问题:学好汉语拼音(pinyin);多听标准的汉语磁带或者多看汉语电影资料;多和讲汉语的人练习口语。要求:100词左右,可以适当增加细节。(开头和结尾已给出,不算入词数)Dear Peter,How have you been getting on recently?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,Li Ming
答案: Dear Peter,How have you been getting on recently? I'm very glad to learn that you and your peers have chosen Chinese as your second foreign language.Here I've got some advice on how to learn Chinese well and I hope it is helpful.Unlike English, Chinese characters have nothing to do with their pronunciation. To learn Chinese well, personally, I think it is very important to learn pinyin well. Try your best to listen to some standard Chinese tapes or watch Chinese films, which is very helpful. You should take every chance to talk with native Chinese speakers. If you have some other questions, please tell me and I will try my best to help you.Yours,Li Ming
解析: 试题分析:分析要求可知,你的美国网友Peter在给你的电子邮件中写道,现在美国出现了学习汉语的热潮,很多学生选择的第二外语都是汉语。他也选学了汉语,但是感到汉语学起来比较费劲,于是写信向你询问学习汉语的方法,你打算给他回复。。短文应该用一般现在时,第一人称。词数100左右,不要太多或太少。尽量多使用较高级的词汇和短语以及固定句式,注意句子之间的连贯性。【亮点说明】 文中用了一些高级的短语和句式。如:How have you been getting on 、have nothing to do with 、、which引导的定语从句,take every chance to等都很不错。考点:电子邮件类作文。
难度:一般
应用:简单应用
加入试题篮文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
您的浏览器不支持进度条
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于【模拟试卷】黑龙江省龙东南四校学年高一下学期期末联考英语试题的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍: 学年度下学期龙东南四校期末联考高一(英语)试题注意事项:1 本试卷分第 I 卷(选择题)和第 II 卷(非选择题)两部分,满分 150 分。2 答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在本试卷相应的位置。3.全部答案在答题卡上完成,在试题卷上作答无效........。第 I 卷第一节单项填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分)从 A.B.C.D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。1. The style of painting ______ by the artist is hard ______.A. to imitate B. imitateC. to be imitated D. to imitate2. If you want to be ______ ess, please remember that failure is the mother of ______ ess.[来源:学优高考网]A. a B./; a C.a; / D. the3. It is not ______you have said but what you have done ______made us very disappointed.A. what B. what C. that D. that4. Two thirds of the work ______done by Jimmy, and ______was done by Nancy.A. the rest B. the others C. the others D. the rest5. The open-air celebration has been put off______ the bad weather.A.in case of B.in spite of C.instead of D.because of[来源:学优高考网]6. The bag over there is so big that I suppose it ______ nearly sixty kilosA.weighs B.is weighed C.weighing D.to be weighed7. He got close to ______ in the accident last night.A.kill B.be killed C.killing D.being killed8. So far, many Chinese works of art have won the ______ of a lot of people outside China.A.reputation B.entertainment C.enjoyment D.appreciation9. The speaker was very good at describing feelings. The __________ of his words moved every listener.A. influence B. quality C. opinion D. power10. —Our food will ______. Hurry to get help from the nearby villagers.—No need, it will last us for as long as two weeks.A.give out B.give off C.give away D.give in11. Peace-loving people don't want ______ another war in Iraq.A.there could be B.there be C.there being D.there to be12. The great damage which the earthquake ______ made many people homeless or lose their lives.A.brought up B.brought out C.brought about D.brought in13. —I'm afraid I can't finish the book within this week.—______.A.Please go ahead B.That's right C.Not at all D.Take your time14. John's careless driving nearly ______him his life.A.cost B.caused C.took D.lost15. John has got a fever these days, and he says he doesn't want to see a doctor, but I'm afraid he has no______.A.alternative B.extra C.treatment D.possibility16. She knows that as a secretary she must be pleasant and helpful no matter how busy she is or what kind of______she may be in.[来源:学优高考网]A.mood B.mind C.form D.thought17. The hurricane damaged many houses an ______, it caused 20 deaths.A.or else B.therefore C.after all D.what's more18. ______ for his action on the playing field, but he is also famous for the things that he does off the playingfield.A.Not he is only known B.Not only is he knownC.Only is he known not D.He is only not known19. Would you please give us an example ______your opinion on “Two Olympics, equal splendor”?A.in charge of B.in want of C.in favour of D.in honour of20. ______ and the problem would be straightened out.A.A bit more effort B.Having a little effortC.If you have a bit more effort D.There being a little effort第二节阅读理解(共 15 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 30 分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A 、B 、C 和 D )中,选出最佳选项,并在题卡上将该项涂黑。AMost of the time, people wear hats to protect themselves from harsh weather conditions. Hats are alsoworn to show politeness and as signs of social position. But nowadays, hats, especially women’s hats, are muchmore than that. More exactly, hats have changed into fashion and style symbols by many movie stars. What’smore, people now consider many different features (特点)when choosing even a simple hat. Many designerspoint out that, when choosing the right hat, it’s important to consider the color of your skin as well as your hair,your height, and the shape of your face.First of all, the color of the hat should match the color of your skin and hair. For instance, black hats shouldbe avoided if you are dark skinned. If a purple hat is placed on top of red hair, one will look as attractive as asummer flower. Second, the height of the hat is also an important point. Tall women should not go for hats withtall crowns, just as short women should choose hats with upturned brims to give the look of height. Third, andmost importantly, the shape of the face decides the kind of hat one should pick. A small, gentle hat that fits thehead looks good on a small face. However, women with big, round faces should choose a different style.[来源:学优高考网]As the saying goes, “Fine feathers make fine birds.” A good hat can not only help your dress but alsosupport your features, so why not choose the best possible one next time you want to be in public?21. What does the underlined word “harsh” in Paragraph 1 probably mean?A. good B. poor C. strange D. different22. According to the article, which of the following women would look most attractive?A. A short red-haired woman who wears a purple hat.B. A big-faced woman who wears a small, nice hat.C. A tall woman who wears a hat with a huge upturned brim.D. A small dark-skinned woman who wears a black hat with a tall crown.23. What does the last paragraph suggest?A. Hats are worn on the head to keep warm. B. Hats can make you look much taller.C. Hats are not as important as character. D. Hats can help you look better in public.24. What is the best title for the article?A. How to Choose a Proper Hat B. How to Improve Your FeaturesC. How to Show Your Social Position D. How to Design a Nice HatBBefore the print was brought to England in 1476, everything was written by hand. The few people who knewhow to write were trained in schools set up by the church. Those who made a living by writing for other peoplewere called scribes(抄写员)。The work of scribes was not easy. Much of it had to be done fast in order to meet the needs of the King. thechurch and traders. Most of the writing was in Latin(拉丁) ,but some of it was in the English of the day. And noone was quite sure how some English words should be spelled.One problem was that several letters were written with short vertical strok(竖笔)that all looked like eachother. Among them were the letters , i, u, v, m and n, Thus .five straight lines in a row might stand for uni nui uvior mii.As a result .reading was sometimes difficult, especially when the writing was done in a hurry.The scribes solved(解决)the problem in part, by changing the letter u to o when it came before m. n or v.This is how sum and cum came to be written as some e.At some point, too, the scribes seemed to have decided that no English word should be ended by u or v. Thus,in time an e was added to such words as live, have, due and true. It was added, but not pronounced.25. Which of the following is true according to the passage?A. Everything has been written by hand in English since 1476.B. The church set up schools to train scribes before 1476.C. More than 500 years ago no people made a living by writing for other people.D. Scribes in England worked only for kings and traders.26. Sometimes people couldn’t read easily_____________A. because there were too many u’s and v’s in sonic English words.[来源:学优高考网 gkstk]B. because most of the writing was in Latin.C. When tile writing was done hurriedly.D. when the writing was in English.27. The scribes changed u before m to o because___________A. the change helped them write faster B. om was the right orderC. um and om had the same pronunciation D. the change made reading easier28. It is believed that some scribes thought___________A. it important to add an e to every English wordB. an English word should be ended neither by n nor by vC. it natural to change the spelling of sonic Latin wordsD. the letter e at the end of any word shouldn't be pronouncedCUntil late in the 20th century, most Americans spent time with people of generations. Now mid-agedAmericans may not keep in touch with old people until they are old themselves. That’s because we group peopleby age. We put our three-year-olds together in day-care center, our 13-year-olds in school and sports activities,and our 80-year-olds in senior-citizen homes. Why?We live away from the old for many reasons: young people sometimes avoid the old to get rid of fears foraging and dying. It is much harder to watch .someone we love disappear before our eyes. Sometimes it’s so hardthat we stay away from the people who need us most.Fortunately, .some of us have found our way to the old. And we have discovered that they often save theyoung.A reporter moved her family onto a block filled with old people. At first her children were disappointed. Butthe reporter baked banana bread for the neighbours and had her children deliver it and visit. Soon the childrenhad many new friends, with whom they shared food, stories and projects. “My children have never been lesslonely,” the reporter said.The young, in turn, save the old. Once I was in a rest home when a visitor showed up with a baby. She wasimmediately surrounded. People who hadn’t gotten out of bed in a week suddenly were ringing for a wheelchair.Even those who had seemed asleep wake up to watch the child. Babies have an astonishing power fort andcure.Grandparents are a special case. They give grandchildren a feeling of security and continuity. As my husbandput it, “my grandparents gave me a deep sense that things would turn out right in the end.”Grandchildren speak of attention they don’t get from worried parents. “My parents were always telling me tohurry up, and my grandparents told me to slow down,” one friend said. A teacher told me she can tell whichpupils have relationships with grandparents: they are quieter, calmer, more trusting.29. Now in an American family, people can find that ________.A. children never live with their parents.B. aged people are supported by their grandchildren.C. not all working people live with their parents.D. grandchildren are supported by their grandparents.30. The reason why old people are left alone may be that ________.A. the old don’t like to live in a big family.B. the young can’t get enough money to support the old.C. the old are too weak to live with the young.D. different generations have different lifestyles.31. The fact that the reporter told us shows that _______.A. old people are easy to get along with.B. old people in America enjoy banana bread.C. she had no time to take care of her children.D. old people in America lead a hard life.32. By saying “Babies have an astonishing power fort and cure” the author means________.A. old people had never seen her baby beforeB. the baby was clever and beautifulC. the baby brought old people the image of lifeD. the baby’s mother would take care of themDIn the United States, it is not usual to telephone someone early in the morning. If you telephone early in theday, while he is shaving or having breakfast, the time of the call shows that the matter is very important andrequires immediate attention. So it is with the telephone calls made after 11:00 pm. If someone receives a callduring sleeping hours, he may think that it’s a matter of life and death. The time chosen for the municates its importance.In social life, time plays a very important part. In the USA guests tend to feel they are not highly regarded ifthe invitation to a dinner party reaches them only three or four days before the party date. But it is not true in allcountries. In other areas of the world, it may be considered foolish to make an appointment too far in advancebecause plans which are made for a date more than a week away tend to be forgotten. The meaning of time is notthe same in different cultures that tr being on time is valued highly in American life, forexample. If people are not on time, they may be regarded as impolite or not fully responsible. In the USA no onewould think of keeping a busines it would be too impolite. A person who is 5 minutes late isexpected to make a shout apology. It he is less than 5 minutes late, he will say a few words of explanation,though perhaps he will plete the sentence.33.A call at midnight would mean_________.A. it is a matter of life and death B. the matter is too difficult to handleC. the matter requires immediate attention D. the matter is less important34.According to the passage, time plays a very important part in_______.A. getting along with others B. private life C. everyday life D. business35.In the passage, the author suggests that invitation cards should be sent________.A. three or four days before the party date in all culturesB. three or four days before the party date in the USAC. three or four days before the party date in some culturesD. at your chosen time第三节(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) [来源:]根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Some Ways to Deal With Hardships and Pain in Life[来源:学优高考网 gkstk]Regardless of the difficulties you may face, it’s getting support and moving forward that counts(重要) themost when you need to deal with hardships. 36Write or talk about how you feel.Keeping my feelings to myself used to make me feel lonely, but when I found someone who actually caredabout me, it became natural to share how I felt with him and that contributed to my ability to etroublesome situation. 37 Although talking to strangers about your problems may seem crazy, itactually isn’t.38It is said that running away from your problems will never help, and though that is partially true, it doesn’tmean that you need to go so deeply in a situation that you run out of air to breathe and lose the ability to makeyour choices. It is why it’s important to separate yourself from a situation long enough to think clearly.Remind yourself that you are not alone.Regardless of who or what you depend on, you need to remind yourself th you havepeople who do care. 39 Sometimes it’s strangers who may share the same feeling as you do. Think aboutit---- you may not know any readers personally but they could be in the exact same situation as you, so in fact,no one is truly alone.Accept the results and get support again40 Whether the results of your choices proved to be helpful or not, it’s time for you to accept themand get support. This time you have a new experience go add to your book of life so the next time somethingtries to knock you down, it won’t be easy because you will be strong and determined to push forward.A. Tell yourself to accept the hardship.B. Separate yourself from the situation.C. All in all, remember that life is short.D. Finally, it’s time to accept what has happened.E. Here are some things I’ve tried just to help me believe in a brighter future and get overa tough situation.F. Not only did I speak to him about how I felt, but I decided to blog(写博客) about it.G. Even if it’s just one person, that enough to give you reasons to remind yourself that youwill never truly be alone第四节完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中,选出可以填入的空白处的最佳选项,并从答题卡上将该选项涂黑。I like to be near water—sea, lake or river.That is probably because I was born in a village 41 the sea,and have lived 42 life close to water of some 43 .When I am in some place 44 is far from lake, riverand sea, I am restless and always 45 that there is something 46 , though it is sometimes hardto 47 what it is.Of course, the sports I like are 48 that need water — sailing, rowing and swimming.It is 49 to swim ina small swimming-pool, 50 rowing and sailing are impossible without a lot of water.Rowing is best on ariver, and sailing on the sea or a big lake, but one can 51 some sailing on a river, and one can certainly rowon a lake or the sea when the 52 is good.Of the three sports — swimming, rowing and sailing, I like rowing 53 , because it is the 54 tocontinue during the winter, when the water is too cold for swimming and the sea is too rough forsailing. 55 on the col 56 ice on the water,or thick fog stops one.Sometimes it isso cold when I go 57 that drops of water 58 .In such weather, it is not very 59one can’t showever, when one is rowing, one gets 60 the longer one goes on.41. A. on B. in C. by D. far from42. A. my most B. most my C. my most of D. most of my43. A. sea B. land C. place D. kind44. A. which B. there C. where D. 不填45. A. know B. feel C. find D. want46. A. missing B. missed C. which is missed D. which missing47. A. make B. say C. do D. see[来源:学优高考网]48. A. few B. some C. those D. many49. A. able B. easy C. good D. possible50. A. however B. and C. but D. or51. A. have B. do C. make D. get52. A. weather B. sky C. day D. water53. A. better B. more C. least D. best54. A. most interesting B. coldest C. easiest D. hardest55. A. Only B. Ever C. If D. Even56. A. only B. not C. hardly D. not only57. A. out rowing B. on rowing C. to rowing D. on to row58. A. fall B. freeze C. turn warm D. get cool59. A. glad B. pleased C. pleasant D. pleasure60. A. happier B. warmer C. cooler D. colder第 II 卷第一节(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于 3 个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。Red is used in many American expressions. It can be used to show___61_____ (happy), as in “a red-letterday”. This is a day ___62____ something special happens. The expression is probably based on churchcustoms.___63___ almost six hundred years, church calendars have been marked with red to indicate specialholidays.A red-letter day is ____64____ day that people are feeling quite happy. It’s a day that you’ve long waited for,a wedding day, for example, ____65____ it may be a day with a happy surprise. You might tell your friend thatyesterday was a red-letter day____66______ you won some money in the state lottery(彩票).“Rolling a red carpet” is another _____67_____ (common) heard expression, which _____68_____(represent) a warm e. A city may “Roll a red carpet” for ___69_____baseball team when the team arriveshome after winning the championship.Red is also used in some expressions that are not happy. Red-handed is one. To be caught red-handed is tobe caught ____70_____ (perform) a bad act.第二节单词拼写(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)根据句子的意思,使用正确的词汇形式填空,使句子意思完整有意义。所填词的首字母已给出。71.He has a p____________ (积极的)atti he likes it and does it well.72. He c_____________(声称) he won the horse race, though the video showed otherwise.73. I don’t know the exact s____________(地点) where the thing happened.74. Some university graduates ask to be sent to work in r____(偏远的) and poor rural areas.75. Surgeons have made a great b_____________(突破) in the kidney transplantation.76. The director cast her in a l_________(主要的) part when she was a young unknown of 16.77. I don’t mean to be r________(粗鲁的), but could you tell your children to keep quiet?78. The money will be used to p________(提供) the school with puter equipment.79. Only through constant hard work can a person e difficulties and e_________(最终) achieve ess.80. My children, please r___________(除去) the snow from your shoes ing in.第三节短文改错(共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,满分 10 分)[来源:]请修改下面的短文。短文中共有 10 处语言错误,每句中最多有两处.每处语言错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(
),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下画一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词。 2. 只允许修改 10 处,多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。My name is Michelle Kwan. When I was five year old, I began skating. I skate several hours a day every dayof the week. When I was 13, I was performed at my first National Championships. But it was a disappointedperformance, made me very upset. I decided to work even hard. The next year, I won the second place. After that,I went on to winning a silver medal at the 1998 Olympics and my world championships. I still practice every day.How? Because I know it takes great effort to reach top and stay there. If you want to achieve something great,work hard enough and you will make them第四节书面表达(满分 25 分)假设你叫李华,你的英国朋友 CROWN 写信说他打算学习汉语,让你帮他推荐一本汉语词典,请你根据以下提示给他回信。1. 推荐《现代汉语学习词典》,商务印书馆出版(定价 68 元)2.推荐理由:外观设计精美; 大字号,方便查阅:词例丰富实用,适合初级学习者3.希望对方满意。写作要求:1.词数 100 字。2. 开头已写好,不计入总词数。 3.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯.参考词汇:商务印书馆 mercial Press 《现代汉语学习词典》Contemporary Chinese LearningDictionary 词例,词条 entryDear Crown,[来源:]I’m so glad to learn that you are going to study Chinese______________________________________________________________________________________YoursLi Hua参考答案单选(每题 1 分)1-AD 6-10 ADDDA 11-15 DCDAA 16-20 ADBCA阅读(每题 2 分)21-35 A 篇 BADA B 篇 BCDB C 篇 CDAC D 篇 AAC七选五(每题 2 分) 36-40 EFBGD完形(每题 1.5 分)41-45 CDDAB 46-50 ABCDC 51-55 BADCD 56-60 AABCB语法填空(每题 1.5 分) 61. happiness 62. when. 63. For 64. a 65. or 66. because/when monly 68. represents 69. its 70. performing单词拼写(每题 1 分)71. positive 72. claimed 73.spot 74.remote 75. breakthrough 76.leading 77.rude 78. provide 79.eventually 80. remove改错(每题 1 分)My name is Michelle Kwan. When I was five year old, I began skating. I skate several hours a dayyears skatedevery day of the week. When I was 13, I was performed at my first National Championships. But去掉it was a disappointed performance, made me very upset. I decided to work even hard. The nextdisappointing making/前加 which harderyear, I won the second place. After that, I went on to winning a silver medal at the 1998 Olympicswinand my world championships. I still practice every day. How? Because I know it takes great effortWhyto reach^ top and stay there. If you want to achieve something great, work hard enough and youthewill make themit作文(25 分)Dear Crown,I’m so glad to learn that you are going to study Chinese. First of all, I will mend you theContemporary Chinese Learning Dictionary, which is published by mercial Press. Because it isintended for Chinese learning beginners and it will suit you fine. Its beautiful design in big letters makes itconvenient for you to look up the words. More importantly, the entries are abundant and practical. Last but notthe least, it is cheap at a price of 68 RMB. I hope the Contemporary Chinese Learning Dictionary will meet yourneed and be of great help to you.Best wishes!播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表【模拟试卷】黑龙江省龙东南四校学年高一下学期期末联考英语试题.doc
文档介绍:
学年度下学期龙东南四校期末联考高一(英语)试题注意事项:1 本试卷分第 I 卷(选择题)和第 II 卷(非选择题)两部分,满分 150 分。2 答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在本试卷相应的位置。3.全部答案在答题卡上完成,在试题卷上作答无效........。第 I 卷第一节单项填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分)...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 crown of the earth 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信