用英语最高级写一篇赞美老师的作文小作文比较你的两个老师

用英语最高级写一篇小作文比较你的两个老师_百度知道
用英语最高级写一篇小作文比较你的两个老师
我有更好的答案
s my duty to teach you&quot,she will be angry.It comment us all along.She is a math teacher.She always says&quot.This isIt&#39.She has long hair and big eyes.She is very friengly.She is just likes our friends.She is very patient with all the students,she is sure to help us.Athough when we make mistakes.When we have problems.She is often with a smile,she doern&#39.What about you.She has middle height.She ,she tries her best to teach us how to learn the mathMy favorite teacher is Mrs Luo
都2005年了,还在乎什么民营国企吗?是金子在哪都发光哈
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
最高级的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用最高级写一篇不少于60字的英语作文(记住翻译)谢了_百度作业帮
用最高级写一篇不少于60字的英语作文(记住翻译)谢了
用最高级写一篇不少于60字的英语作文(记住翻译)谢了
There are four people in my family.They are my father,my mother,my sister and I.I am older than my sister.but I am shorter than my sister.and I am fatter than my sister.I study better than my sister.My mother is taller than my father.I'm heavier than my brother.We both like sports,although(虽然) he is more athletic,than me.He is more outgoing(外向的,友好的),and I'm quieter.I think I'm smarter than him.However(然而)We both enjoy(喜欢)going to parties.(聚会)We like to do the same(相同的) things.我家有四口人.他们是我爸爸,我妈妈,我姐姐和我.我比我的妹妹老.但是我比我的妹妹矮.我的姐姐比我胖老.我学习比我妹妹好.我妈妈比我爸爸高.我比我弟弟更重.我们都喜欢运动,尽管他是学运动的,他比我更活泼,我很安静.我认为我比他更聪明.然而,我们都喜欢去参加聚会.我们喜欢做同样的事情.用比较级和最高级写一篇《 最__老师 》作文_百度作业帮
用比较级和最高级写一篇《 最__老师 》作文
用比较级和最高级写一篇《 最__老师 》作文
三年级的第一学期,我刚从广州转到上海来.当时,有些常见的词汇我都读不准,一些简单的语法我也搞不清.教这样的学生,不用说,就会知道老师该有多辛苦.一次,我背英语课文,有一个单词发音不准,是丁老师一遍又一遍地帮我校正,由于紧张,我还是读不准,急得我额头直冒汗,丁老师还是不厌其烦地教我,直到我将音读准为止.像这样的事已不计其数.记得还有一次,有几道英语练习题我不会做,放学后,丁老师单独为我补课.天色已渐渐地暗了下来,丁老师仍一遍又一遍地教我,一个小时过去又是一个小时.妈妈不放心地赶到了学校,一进教室,见丁老师仍不知疲倦地在那里教我.此情此景,妈妈被感动了……回到家,爸爸得知了此事.他沉默了良久,感叹地说道:“多么好的年代,多么好的老师呀……”一天,妈妈给丁老师打电话为我请病假.丁老师说:“宝宝爸爸的来信我收到了.”这时我才得知,爸爸给丁老师写了致谢信.当妈妈再一次向丁老师道谢时,丁老师只说了一句“不要谢,这是我应该做的.”这是一句多么朴实无华的言语呀!让我好感动.我在这个学校读书倍感温暖,因为这里到处充满了爱.一天放学回到家里,我激动地对妈妈说:“我们的老师个个都像您一样的望子成龙.”老师的爱——哺育着我的童年.也将营养我一生.参考资料:系本人原创 希望我的回答能帮助你,祝你学习进步!
?????????лл
My favorite teacherMy English teacher is my favorite teacher. She is a 33 year-old woman. She is very beautiful with long hair. She is a good English teacher and always takes care of us and help us to solve any problem about English lesson.
She let us be interested in English. She makes friends with us, so we study English very hard and make a lot of progress in English. I love my English teacher, and my English teacher love me, too.求一篇英语作文,请你写写动物园里的动物,并用比较级或最高级进行描述_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文,请你写写动物园里的动物,并用比较级或最高级进行描述
求一篇英语作文,请你写写动物园里的动物,并用比较级或最高级进行描述
In the zoo Oh,today is warm!I am going to the zoo.In the zoo,I can see many animals.The elephants are walking.The monkeys are swinging.There are many rabbits in the zoo.They are very cute!Oh,look at the birds,they are flying.I am so happy!Haha!
额。LOOK!THIS IS ZOO.THERE ARE TWO TIGHTS,THEY ARE BEAUYIFUL!THERE IS A LION ,IT'S SO BIG.BUT THE ELEPHANT IS BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN LION.OH!THERE ARE TEN ZEBRA,THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!
dog,it is our good friend.It also is our good partner.It helps us to look after our house when we are out.It can listen to you when you want to pour out some borings.It has a very ingenious nose.It can smell many scents.It often help the policeman to find the stealing.Dog is very clever.祝你好运
dog,it is our good friend.It also is our good partner.It helps us to look after our house when we are out.It can listen to you when you want to pour out some borings.It has a very ingenious nose.It can smell many scents.It often help the policeman to find the stealing.Dog is very clever.}

我要回帖

更多关于 老师布置一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信