很多英语题,求解答,谢谢一:单词的正确形式1 These are ___ rather than social matters
单词:politics2 Her appearance is not ___ to whether she can be a good teacher
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone_百度作业帮
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone
单词:irrelevant二:英语语法填空Nowdays,almost everyone___(realize)that smoking is ___(harm)to people's health. Sometimes it ___ causes fire.In China,about 38% of the people smoke.Every year,they smoke millions of packets of ___ .It's bad news for the health of nation.It's known that smoking can cause different kinds of disease.Every year,many people die ___these illness,such as lung and throat cancers.It also costs the goverment much money to look___these sick people.Smoking is also harmful to those ___don't smoke,___(especial)to children and women.In a word,smoking is no good.___you want smoke ,just think of those who suffer from disease___the fires that people's lives and properties!三:短文改错 Many students feel it that a popular teacher must be kind
76__and easygoing.He and she should make the class very
77__active for joking with the students. However,the popular
78__teacher is at same time the one who should be strict with
79__students.Last year,My En teacher proved to be the more
80__popular in our school,She was usual patient with her students 81__and never make them disappointed.She always stays in full
82__control of the situations. She always made sure taht our
83__homework was finished on time ,but she marked strictly
84__on students'actual performance.
一:1,political(形容词,与social照应)2,relevant(反义词)二:realizes(单三形式),harmful(形容词),causes,cigarettes(香烟),of/from(原因),after(照顾),who(定语从句),especially(副词),If,or(列举).三:76 去掉 it (宾语从句)77 and 改成 or ( he or she 仅指老师一人)78 for 改成 by (通过,表手段)79 at same 之间加the (表同时)80 more 改成 most (最高级)81 usual 改成 usually (副词修饰 patient)82 make 改成 made,stays 改成stayed (过去式)83 无84 was 改成 had been85 去掉on (mark是及物动词)请帮助解答英语练习题,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮助解答英语练习题,谢谢!
Many people are
(increase) realizing that our basic problems are not economic ones. Based on the definition given by the dictionary. She is often hostile to people because she was full of
(aggressive) as a child, those two words are
(essential) the same.8. The incident caused by misunderstanding has increased the
(tense) between the two countries in the negotiation.5.2. The scientists are working on the
(assume) that the rate of inflation will not increase next year. His formal style of speaking was
(appropriate) to the occasion and people laughed at him. It is very common for new arrivals to a new country to make some appropriate
(adjust).3. Few people realize the
(significant) of the issue that the environmental problems have sprung up all over the world.4.10.6.1.7. The directors were trying to get rid of her, but all the staff were
(support) of her.9Complete the following sentences with the proper forms of the words given in brackets. He got into trouble because of his
(misinterpret) her silence as indicating agreement when they discussed the possible solutions to the dispute
提问者采纳
significance 重要性aggression 攻击行为tension 紧张度misinterpreting 误解inappropriate 不适宜的,副词assumption 假设,adjustment调整increasingly 渐增地essentially 实质上,设想,不合适的supportive 支持的
提问者评价
辛苦,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
essentiallyassumingsignificationaggressiontensionmisinterpretationappropriatedsupportingadjustionincreased
&(essentially) the same.(翻译:基本相同)assumption (动词变名词,翻译:假设)significance (形容词变名词,翻译:重要性)full of (aggression)(动词变名词,翻译:充满攻击性)tension(变名词,翻译:紧张局势)misinterpretation(动词变名词,翻译:误解)inappropriate(形容词加否定词缀,翻译:不适宜。所以受到大家的嘲笑)be (supportive) of (形容词,支持)adjustment(动词变名词,翻译:修正,调整)increasingly(动词变副词,修饰realizing这个动词)
练习题的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题,谢谢_百度知道
英语题,谢谢
&#47.must B完形填空.Do you know anything about Sun Moon Lake.A. speak D.tell( )7.There are many mountains around this lake.since B, there is a small island.others( )3, the lake looks like the sun.go down.A? You _______ask why people call it Sun Moon Lake.for C.visit C.around( )2.Taiwan is a wonderful place________. above B.go up C. In B. in D. People call it Pearl Island because it _______ a pearl. If you fly high up _______ the lake and look down from your plane.likes D。Do you like travelling . You can camp there _____ three days?If you like.the other C.A. In the middle of this lake.A. over C.A. That is why people ______it Sun Moon Lake, you can have a week’s trip to Taiwan. fly D.other B. call C. On the side of Pearl Island.On C.to visit B. rise B.A. On your last day there. Welcome to Taiwan, and on the other side it looks like the moon. else D.can D. One of the nearest mountains is Mount Ali. in C.over D.look likes( )6.looks like C.to play 1D. You can also have a dance party with the local people, you can climb the mountain and watch the sun ______ slowly in the west. _____ your first day there.till( )8, you can get up early and enjoy a very beautiful sunrise.( )10.A. on B.say B,( )1, like many ____places of the country.A.A. may C. need( )4. You can find it is very beautiful.like B. whole D;( )9.A. I would like to show you _____the island, you will find the answer yourseslf.past( )5. From D
DAB 可能会问,一般用法mayC &high up over the lake&BB call 称为BBA 太阳升起用riseA
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
1D 2A3B4C5B6B7B8B9D10A1,2 不是很确定哈
D 2.D 3.B 4.C 5.B6.B 7.B 8.B 9.D 10.A
d a b c b b b b d a
DABCB BBBDA
dabcbbbbda希望能帮到你,望采纳!
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语题 (请说出答案且理由,谢谢大家。)_百度知道
英语题 (请说出答案且理由,谢谢大家。)
A, I often have them _____.washed.A.who do you thinkB.wash.that it my dutyD.whom do you think C.my dutyB.it my dutyC?
---Yes.do you think whomD.---Did you often have someone ____you clothes.do you think who2, i think _____to show deep conern for every student,washD.As a teacher,washedC.that my duty3.wash.to wash,to washB1?A.____is the owner of this dictionary
提问者采纳
:Who is the owner of this dictionary, have somebody to do都表示让别人做的;which&#47?应该是where do you think,因此用A.。CD不符合think引导的疑问句式,what/who&#47.C。改为一般简单句为。如have my heir cut,翻译成.剪头发不可能自己剪吧.,我常常让别人帮我洗.B.:to show deep conern for every student is my duty.3,而自己没有做.。 have something done.2。宾语从句:是的. 你确定你没有打错字.(这里的them是指上文中的clothes. 固定搭配!Did you often have someone to wash your clothes, I often have them washed?Yes1. 可先改成一般疑问句形式.A
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 考研英语二历年真题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。