rha ma750i音质如何,用户iphone6自带播放器直推,播放器用自带的。

RHA&MA750i&英国本土入耳&初试小结+购物纠结的情绪
最前面,容我抱怨一下英国的物价。刚开始想买塞子是因为之前的ie6丢了加上自己头戴是听古典的,人声实在不够。然后我就开始搜啊搜了,但是无论是shure还是别的牌子,英国卖的都要比国内贵啊,这我就忍不了了,贵一倍啊,一个耳塞贵一千啊,我就开始搜啊搜,妈的总有有部分的森海塞子稍微便宜点,或者接近国内的价格了,但是森海是出了名的难推啊啊啊,纠结啊,买什么呀!就在这个时候出现了RHA。
在英国买英国的牌子自然是最好的了,但是没怎么听说过英国人出过什么好塞子,这个RHA又是什么来头?
没几年的公司,追求工业设计,这点在包装和产品上就能看出来,出的全是入耳,搜一下就会发现蛮多英国喜欢的,直呼他们家出了很多great
in-ear,所以估计是术业有专攻吧。
我是亚马逊买的750i,多了个i 是因为支持iPhone,有个线控,价格是90pounds,没有线控是80.
包装还是不错的,一大堆胶套排列起来还是很有气势的。
详细的拆箱可以参考另外一个朋友的帖子:/topicdetail.php?f=180&t=3623203&m=f&p=1&img=0
具体讲一下耳朵的事情吧。
听了渡口和加州还有鼓诗,从低音来说,我觉得还是不错的,有深度,也有弹性,而且不会过多,恰到好处。
听了打板城的姑娘,中音男声很不错,有层次,有厚度,能感受到那种味道,词穷了。
听天空,有个问题出来了,不过用问题形容也不太好,大意是乐器比较靠前,人声靠后了,然后不够透,没有那种上天的气势,这个在听歌剧二的时候有感触。
听交响,难免的,声场就小了,分离感也差了,这个价位的塞子,没办法的事情了。
个人觉得中低位置不错,往上有点吃力,声场也显得小。
所以听摇滚,流行,乡村,男声的同学都可以考虑入一下。
样子还是满帅气的。
所以还被GQ选入了2014年最值得入手的一百件东西之一。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。手机客户端手机商城微信商城
当前位置: >>市&场&价:¥948.00元
配送至:北京北京市东城区
商品货号:59规格列表
上传视频,赢得奖金,奖金金额自定!
上传图片,赢得奖金,奖金金额自定!
¥19200.00
¥12899.00
¥24464.00
¥79200.00
¥61600.00
¥79024.00
¥25200.00
¥37000.00
已浏览过的商品
¥898.00元
商品属性 :
RHA MA750i 耳机配备手工制作的动态驱动器、机械加工的不锈钢和优质无氧铜线缆制成,彰显可靠质量和出色性能。标志性航空声学设计以及 560.1 驱动提供精准、均衡的音效,舒适、贴合,且隔绝噪音。内置遥控可让在音乐库和通话之间进行无缝切换。
手工制成的 560.1 驱动再现清晰声音,音场深入穿透
噪音隔绝设计以及波状耳罩线缆
303F 级不锈钢构造
3 按钮式遥控和麦克风
双密度硅胶和记忆海绵耳塞
优质便携盒及不锈钢耳塞盒
RHA MA750i 耳机
优质便携盒
不锈钢耳塞盒
响应频率 : 16 Hz - 22,000 Hz
阻抗 : 16 欧姆
其他特性 : 内置麦克风音频,内置音量控制,隔音,立体声
外形 : 入耳式
线缆长度 : 1.35 m
驱动单元 : 手工制作的 560.1 动态驱动器
重量 : 1.27 盎司/36 克
支付与配送
all rights reserved
本商城顾客个人信息将不会被泄漏给其他任何机构和个人
本商城logo和图片都已经申请保护,不经授权不得使用&
有任何购物问题请联系我们在线客服 | 电话:400-880-6465 | 工作时间:周一至周五 09:00-18:00
乐事乐物(北京)科技有限公司京ICP备号
京ICP证150050号RHA MA750i
87% Positive ReviewsRated #29 in
Pros: Soundstage, detailing, clean bass, separation, comfort once you get used to it, accessories, build quality, customer support.Cons: Bad recordings don't sound great, comfort in the beginning, some QC in regards to package cleanliness.
This is my first review on Head-Fi, so forgive me for my trip ups and lack of jargon, as I simply do not have the knowledge or experience to accurately describe everything I hear and feel.
That being said, I deliberated over my purchase of these IEM's for quite a while. For a few months, I had a toss-up between the GR07 BE, Sennheiser CX985, Rock-It R50 and RHA MA-750i. Any one of these purchases would be my 'step' into new territory: triple-digits audio gear.
Before I go any further, I'll describe my previous collection, to provide a little context to the rest of the review. Almost 2 years ago, I was running a pair of MH1's, which I bought when my original Sony Ericsson IEM's were lost. At that point, sound quality was the least of my concern: I just needed a mic and something to hear music with, and most importantly, wasn't expensive. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the MH1's were actually not bad at all, and was raved by many Head-Fier's, as it would seem.
A year later, I bought a new laptop, and since I needed to do quite a lot of Skyping on it, I intended to use my MH1's. To my disappointment, the connectors weren't compatible, so I went out and deliberated over another set of earphones. My eye caught on the Ultimate Ears 500vm, which in addition to having support for my phone (due to an included adapter), also worked with my laptop. My opinion on the 500's were a bit more mixed compared to the MH1: bass was weak-ish for my taste, and it was somewhat hard to drive. Nonetheless, its excellent isolation was incredibly favourable to my daily routine of public transport, so it wasn't a total loss.
When I had a bit more money, I finally decided that I would properly venture into the territory of high-end audio, but baby steps first, I thought. These RHA's, I had hope, would be a successful first step. I would not be wrong.Packaging
I don't think I need to go over the packaging in too much detail: countless other reviewers have taken pictures of the packaging, and it is indeed excellent. One problem, however, was pinching from packaging, which somewhat left marks that, thankfully, fade away in time. In addition, some of the tips I got were dirty, and the tip holder was mildly scratched. I was a bit annoyed, but it's not a deal-breaker, considering that everything else was nicely preserved.
Build Quality
One reason why I chose the MA750i's over the others was its apparent build quality. In one word, it's a tank. Cables are as thick as some headphones I've seen, and most impressively the spring on the ends of the connector which act as a strain relief. It works, a little too well at times, but I'll rather have inconvenience than the earphones breaking any day of the week.
Accessories
The MA750i's came with 10 pairs of tips: single-flanged SML, double-flanged SL and 2 foamies. Of the silicone tips, only the largest of each fit me, and the foamies were unbearably painful for the first few days, in which they softened enough to not destroy my ears.
In addition, the MA750i's also came with a shirt clip (hint: don't hook it to the main cable) which has a 360* swivel on it, and a soft pouch. The soft pouch was a bit underwhelming, but since, in my experience, most earphones break through snagging and not crushing, it's suitable enough. From my personal experience, I would not hold the tip holder in the pouch: the headphones actually scratched the tip holder quite a bit until I realised. Again, this is my vanity sneaking in, so it's not that big of a deal.
I won't lie: these IEM's are heavy. How heavy? Well, when I was turning my head quickly, the IEM's which were hanging off my ear (since I was talking to someone) flew off them and hit my mate's glasses with enough force it knocked them from his head.
That being said, the over-ear design works, to an extent. Since I have don't have large ears, the curve doesn't hook onto my ear perfectly: I compensated by pulling the hook taut then holding them in place with my glasses. Once done, it's incredibly comfy.
That being said, it takes quite a bit of getting used to in the beginning. I thought they were exceedingly painful at first, and it's only after a few days which they became comfy. A word of warning, though: in winter, especially for those living in below-zero (Celcius) temperatures, the housing is freezing, since it's steel. Warm them up in your hand first or else your ears will want to kill you.
Sound Quality
This is probably the area where I can either agree with some people here, or piss them off, so I'll try to be compromising here.
Compared to my MH1's and UE500's, the sound quality was initially bland. I was actually a bit bummed at first, noting how the mids were a bit too overbearing, and the bass did not have a certain 'punch' to it. In addition, the IEM's were either bloody painful or too loose: I opted with bloody painful. Over a few days, however, I gave my MA750i's a chance, and here's where things get interesting. I have no idea if it's my ear getting un-stretched back to its normal size (since my UE500's have quite a deep insertion), my brain got attuned to the earphones or it got burned in, but the MA750i's over time actually became decent.
I listen to a wide variety of music. If anything, I listen to everything besides house music (which is, IMO, a bit of a stretch to classify as 'music' more than 'noise'). The great thing about these is that, while it's not particularly excellent for one genre, it's great for all genres.
For pop music, vocals can shine without being too harsh or sibilant. Female vocals are particularly intimate with these: I am particularly fond of listening to Celtic Woman through these, as the MA750i's can accomplish both intimacy of the solo vocals and exuberance of the accompanying orchestra at the same time.
Classical music is probably my favorite with these: with decent, modern recordings, soundstage and separation is excellent. Piano solos sound decent, no obvious highs poking out anywhere, but orchestral music is where it truly shines for me: the soundstage can be shown off through this. Beethoven's 9th Symphony is particularly impressive on these, with the vocals in the 4th movement synergising well with the sheer energy of the orchestra.
Soundtracks are much the same story with classical: excellent soundstage and separation. More synth-based soundtracks, such as Mass Effect 3's, can show off the MA750's control of bass.
Hip-hop/rap is probably the weakest genre for the MA750i's: not saying they are bad, but they lack the other strengths the other genres display. However, hip-hop/rap does exhibit a quality of the MA750i's: its ability to control bass without feeling like a truck ran over you, and spilling over to the vocals.
The low-mids are one area which, I've realised over time, I don't like quite that much, so a simple EQ fix bumping down the 125 Hz range was more or less the only EQ I did, besides a little bass boost (coz I happen to like more bass :) )
Conclusion
With a few exceptions, the majority of my friends spend ~$20 on their head gear maximum, with some going a bit more for earPods. When they realise how much my MA750i's cost, there first question, usually following their prompts of 'WTF', is, 'why did you spend that much?' In the beginning, I thought this is the same question as asking why your handbag costs more than my phone, or why your phone costs more than double mine. In other words, if you asked me before I bought these, I would not have known the answer.
Now, I think I do.
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Built Quality , Audio Quality , Bang For Buck , Extra Eartips , Stainless Steel , 3 year warranty .Cons: mandatory burn in required
My last review was the IE800 + iFi iDSD Micro , which i really thought i wouldn't be writing another review of audio products as i sold both of them away due to my enlistment into the Singapore National Service in the Singapore Armed Forces , "Army" as some would call it .
Well , here i am again as i am allowed to bring these into camp !
Alright , after selling the insanely top notch bundle , i decided to settle for something a little affordable which covers my 2 years in this journey here , where i require them to be durable too . Then i stumble upon them , the MA750i , which meets most of my needs , High quality built , excellent audio quality for the price , 2 sets of ear-tips per size in case you lose yours . a luxurious leather pouch . There is nothing much i could ask for considering the price range .
AudioSimiliarly , the reason behind my decision is also the fact that i am a sucker for dynamic drivers , balanced armature just does not sound right to me , regardless how well they are tuned , no way sound resonates as beautifully and naturally as a dynamic driver .Its sound, is tuned for fun and claritygreat bass quality , lush mids , pleasant high-mids which may be slightly recessed (not an issue, but a character) , treble is acceptable , not harsh nor lacking . overall it sounds well bodied with character and energy , enough for you to justify the price you paid and more . The sound signature should appeal to masses.Energetic, Powerful, Solid, Lush, Warm, Intimate.The soundstage is wide for a IEM of the price , definitely not as comparable as my IE800 , but at the fraction of the price , it is a very strong contender considering it's price . Instrumental segregation is rather good too. if you are looking for an IEM around this price range , do seriously consider these .An important thing to note would be that they require a fair bit of burn in before they are ready for evaluation , initial out of the box sounds like crap, honestly . Let it to play slightly louder than your usual listening volume for about a day , then get back to it , you'll be impressed . it gets even better with longer duration of use . Many reviewers have also mentioned about this mandatory initial burn in of the RHA required . Just do it . BuiltNot a plastic in sight . One material i dislike most is plastic , having paid a premium for my things , i hate touching plastic . plastic is a cheap material and it makes your product look cheap , thank goodness none was found in the built of these , steel , rubber and silicone . You can coat the plastic with rubber and i will still be fine with it . hahaha !Entire IEM have a quality weight to it , its rather dense , but i like my product alittle weighty too , similarly , light IEM makes it feel cheap . I am not particularly sure what is with all these premium materials RHA is using to divert it's competitors to RHA , but it works . Even the packaging is beautiful , when you flip over the black box , the presentation and array of eartips will stir your mind , they will be compelled to give in . trust me . it's like a man's jewellery . CompetitorIn my opinion , the direct competitor the Shure SE215 , have got some planning to do , it's a very popular IEM , definately outsell the RHA MA750i , however at roughly the similar price , the Shure SE215 gives you a plastic housing , smaller dynamic driver , connection issues due to wear in the MMCX pin , 1 year warranty , a drawstring soft pouch , a limited number of ear tips , slightly poorer in clarity in mids and treble . Bass quality would be up to your preference , as i could not remember it , but it should be rather close . Conclusion
To conclude my review of the MA750i , i would say , if you are deciding on getting an in ear in this price range , go down to your retailer , give it's box a flip , then ask for a demo of the unit , you may just fall in love with it the moment you hold it in your very hands . The sound will then blow you away with it's quality for that price . 5 star product , solely for all the bang for my hard earned dollar .
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Great bass, nice accessory setCons: Slight treble harshness with stock tips
First off, I would like to thank RHA for providing . and I with review sets. I would also like to thank C.C.S. for nominating me for the review sample.
Gear used for review:
PC → Project H (Custom Cirrus Logic CS4398 DAC and O2 with OPA2134 opamps)
iPod Classic → Silver LOD → Fiio E07k
Galaxy Nexus
Inside the box:
The box looks very nice and professional overall:
Inside the box, you get a great set of accessories. There are six sets of single flange silicone tips and three sets of bi-flange tips, all included on a nifty metal card that helps you keep track of all the tips:
Pros: Solid Build Quality. amazing choice of tips. long cable.Cons: sound on iphone is terrible.
I bought these on the recommendation of the many reviews on this site and amazon. I purchased it in the apple store and have owned them now for almost 2 years.And frankly am disappointed.
Myhouse growing up was an audiophile's dream. MAny rooms with very high end systems. My Folks are audiophiles, I appreciate good sound but live in an old appartment and can't enjoy.
Davis and BW speakers are my favourite. I like sound that is rich.
And these headphones sound awful on the iphone. They do sound a little better on my microsoft surface which is of a higher resistance and power.
This is going to shock a few headfiers, but honestly the $35 apple earpod's sound KILL these. Like no contest. Now if only they would fit well like the RHA's which are a little heavy but ergonomically great.
I should point that 6 months in I had a few problems and RHA replaced them with a new pair. Their service is impecable. as is their build quality. But when I sit on my balcony with a rhum and coke and want to enjoy some pop, classical or rock or even hip hop I reach for Earphods or Grado sr80;s.
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Build quality.Attention to detail.Aesthetics.Accessories.Sound balance.Price.Cons: Deeper tip insertion required.Audio control buttons need to be more responsive.Case should be rigid.
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement.
I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough but they lacked top end and a little weak on bass. They also had no player control or mic.
I've never had to deeply insert tips with headphones due to the shape of my ear canals so when I got the MA750's I took the same approach.
I went through the range of tips 4 or 5 times trying to find a set that would work. None did - I got the typical issues caused by lack of fit.
No bass and lots of uncontrolled highs - really unpleasant.
I was ready to send them back despite being very impressed with the build quality and design.
I spoke to the supplier about returning them and they suggested one more effort with the small double flange tips suggesting I do the ear lift and insert technique to get them deeper.
WOW - what a difference.
Tremendous range, tight bass and good sub bass on my bass test tracks. Middle slightly pulled back which I like and sweet highs with none of the high distortion I was getting.
They are so quick to use now, very comfortable and can't fault the sound.
The minor issues I have with them apart from the deeper tip insertion below - mostly for RHA's interest .....
The audio control buttons need to have a better click feel. They are responsive but could have a better click feel to them.
The neck cinch needs to be above the audio control unit (can't cinch up tight to neck).
The case needs to be more rigid and have a spacer in it to offer crush protection.
Not sure the jack 'spring' device used for strain relief
is necessary, already seeing some separation on the coils.
The shirt clip will eventually damage the cord - I've seen better ways to attach the clip than used by the MA750s.
The single tip silicon ear buds are damn hard to get on but the double flange ones are too easy and have come off once or twice in ear.
The internal plastic packaging really lets them down and in fact, the plastic used to wrap the cables had damaged the cables slightly due to sharp edges of the plastic.
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Build quality, comfort with sony tips, bass clarity, rich sound, great soundstageCons: low highs are harsh - makes a lot of music unplesant
So everything with this IEM is just perfect except the low highs. For me, it is so harsh, like a very cheap IEM. I'm very sensitive about this.
I listen classical, jazz, chill out, breakbeat, progressive house. It is pretty hard to find IEMs which satisfying my needs.
I need exceptional bass quality, warm sound signature, great soundstage. Unfortunately this is not like this. Even the t10i has this problem with the highs, but a little better.
After few hours of listening, it became a little better, but I decided to send it back. (I also tried later in a shop with a more used one, but it is the same annoying low highs)
Instead, I bought a Yamaha eph-100, which doesn't as good as the RHA MA750i in the other things, but the sound signature is perfect, and it seems that is the most important for me.
I used an old Sony MH750's tip. All the other tips are useless for me which came with the RHA.
I hope RHA can fix this problem later, because I really liked everything else.
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Bass is just right, great clarity, comfortable fit, media buttons work well, attractive design, excellent build quality, good tip selection, Cons: Comply foam tips not included, upper mids a bit lacking,
Recently went about trying to find myself an IEM that I liked the sound of and tested out both the Shure SE215 & sennheiser momentum in ear before getting the RHA's. IMO the momentum was too bass heavy, the shure sounded quite good but doesnt look as nice, is more difficult to put on, less comfortable, and can be more sibilant when you push it to higher volumes. The RHA's are exactly what I wanted in an IEM and sound fairly balanced with a bit of a lean towards the bassy end of the scale depending on your choice of ear tip.
The slight increase in price of these over the 215's is worth it in my eyes because of the shures downfalls I listed above. If you are looking for an IEM in this price range I think its going to be very hard to beat these. These steel buds are definitely a steal. 9/10
*Note: Price is in CAD
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Build quality is astonishing. Tons of accessories. Great warm sound. Overall clarity. Bass Extension.Cons: Mid-bass\low-mid detail. Cable may be cumbersome.
Gosh, I love these headphones. I bought them after my Xiaomi Piston 2.0 broke, and I have to say, these are a considerable improvement in every department. Now let's get to the review :D
Build Quality - The feeling you get when you hold these and gaze upon their majesty is something to behold. The stainless steel construction makes these super heavy. These things just look so elegant. Another review called these the Aston Martin of IEM's, and I wholeheartedly agree. From the jack all the way to the buds, all they do is scream quality. Bravo to the designers over at RHA. 5/5
Accessories - Oh boy, you get a lot of them. First up is the case. I'm not sure if it's real leather, but I doubt it is. Nevertheless, it's super soft feeling and looks really nice. One complaint, though: It's a little bit big. The darned thing is easily visible in my pocket, and it takes up so much room I can barely squeeze my wallet in with it. And then we have the extra tips. You get 2 pairs of small ones, 2 pairs of mediums, 2 pairs of large ones, a pair of small bi-flanges, a medium pair of bi-flanges, and 2 pairs of foamies. And they all come in a super cool stainless steel (probably) plate. Everything is so gorgeous. 5/5
Sound - This is my favorite part. Let's start with the bass. The bass extends so frickin' low. The sub-bass is absolutely superb. The bass notes in Daft Punk's "Doin' It Right" are so clear and powerful. The bass is very well textured and is tight (although, not the tightest). These are definitely a bass oriented headphones. The mid-bass is where thing start to get a little messy. Just a little bit though. The details in this area are somewhat overshadowed by the bass power, leaving the impression of a somewhat veiled midrange. No to worry. The mids are still excellent. They are a little recessed, but the details are all there. Thom Yorke's voice in Radiohead's "Life In a Glasshouse" is so perfect. The timbre in his voice comes through very well, and the tiny variations in his voice are evident. The horns punch through with impressive clarity and spaciousness. The sound of the reed of the clarinet can be heard with ease. The bass line rolls along with strident confidence, and not for a second does it feel disconnected or out of balance. The treble feels laid back at times, yet somehow it can feel very bright as well. It is very forgiving and is never harsh, to me. treble extension is decent, and overall it is very nuanced and blends in perfectly with the rest of the sound. Surprisingly, these bad boys play well with heavy metal. No matter how fast August Burns Red's drummer Matt Greiner bangs on the double bass drums, the MA750 will play it with ease. The separation on these cans is magnificent. 4.5/5
Comfort - After sorting through the myriad of tips, I found the foam ones played best with my large ears. The 'phones wrap around the top of the ear, which may be a problem for some folks. I wear glasses, and it never bothers me. One complaint about wearing these: when walking with them in with my phone in my pocket, they pick up the static electricity and sometimes zap my ears. It's quite a strange phenomenon, actually. But not at all a pleasant one. 4/5
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Unbeatable Build Quality, Beautiful Design, Comfort, Isolation,
Instruments, Imaging, Timbre and overall Sound SingatureCons: Cable might not be so friendly for some
Full review here:
The overall signature is of a very, very wide U-shaped form, with equal and excellent extension on both ends. The bass is very special and takes a really different form than the MA350, RHA entry-fi previous model, and many other mid-fi earphones that the MA750 compete against. Instead of focusing on a strong and thick mid-bass centered low-end, the MA750 offer a flatter response at the mid-bass section. It's still rather strong as dynamic drivers can get, but doesn't show a certain lift or peak. On the other hand, what the MA750 really have is an impressive sub-bass response, with definitely more emphasis than the rest of the bass making it a more refined and less tiring earphone. As such, the bass is deep with a very good rumble quality, well bodied and layered, and yet fairly quick with a natural sense of decay. Not a bass cannon by any means but capable of showing more than enough power when needed. Both the Dunu DN-1000 and Brainwavz S5 have a much mid-bassy signature what might be more 'fun' for some, but this RHA set is more refined and better controlled over those ones.
The midrange of the MA750 is something unique. Neither forward nor recessed, but pretty much neutral in position. It's very clear and open, carrying a fair sense of warmth yet clean of bass bleed, though it does need some period of burn-in to bloom and achieve a perfect weight and dynamics. Even though it's already very impressive from the first listening sessions, personally I found that it took about 200 hrs to settle down and finally show the real strengths. The midrange it's not only well balanced with the lows and highs, but also intelligibly textured and bodied for excellent instrumental and vocal performance. Overall midrange clarity is at least on par with the RE-400, though both single dynamic mod the RE-400 giving higher priority to more forward, effortless and sweeter vocals, while the MA750 is emphasizing instruments a bit more and a bit drier in the vocals dept.
Treble is pretty much a mirror to the bass response. Transition from upper mids to lower highs is very smooth and main treble is relatively flat, or at least doesn't show certain peaks. What the MA750 really have is a stronger emphasis at the upper treble region for better extension and wider stage. With the stock single tips, the MA750 could classify among brighter IEMs; not a 'hot' treble set but yes a sharp one. The R-50M, DN-1000, Altone200, or even the DN-2000, all TWFK dual BA based phones, are expectedly hotter on the mid-treble, more tiring, and probably more prone to sibilance (with exception to the DN-2000 which is surprisingly smooth for a TWFK hybrid phone). The RHA MA750 are not lazy either, but are just more focused at the upper treble. Overall micro-detail is very good, though not as microscopic-detailed as the above BA variants, but really well done for the asking price and higher. Instead of being frontal and analytical, details come in a more dynamic way which requires some time to truly appreciate them.
So far so good, and this RHA model excels in every region. And yet, where I find the MA750 really shine is in stage and instruments, and especially in timbre. Soundstage is rather big and very spacious as usually proud good dynamic drivers IEMs can get. It's wide with equal sense of height and depth, giving a very good 3D surrounding effect. The MA750 sound is bigger than the Altone200 and R-50M but not as huge as the Dunu DN-1000, not to mention the enormous sounding DN-2000 with their much out-of-the-head sound. Actually it could be similar to a balanced well driven Hifiman RE-600. Instruments are way awesome, both in separation and quality. They have the detail, the texture and the weight, and also a very natural decay and right timing. Be it drums, strings, horns or cymbals, all of them are presented in an engaging and immersive way.
And finally, the timbre is "perfect", and personally the best characteristic of the MA750. Not even the hybrid DN-2000 has this beautiful natural tonality, despite but the hybrids' disadvantages are hard to totally avoid. The only set that could really beat the MA750 in this regard is the RE-600, and only when the strong AMP-S amplifier is used (and we're talking about $600+ setup here). Still, all this comes under one condition, the eartips. I tried different tips, including the RHA self MA350 tips, and found that the MA750 stock single tips provided the best sonic results and this great timbre, tonality and imaging.
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
Pros: Build, package, accessoriesCons: What????
I?m not good to write something about audio stuffs and to write in english but i hope that my experience helps somebody.
For health problems with my ears, i sold all my headphone stuffs.
in my headphone experience history, i had some good amplifiers like Little-Dot MKVI and a unique and massive balanced beta-22.
I had some headphones like Grado HP-2, Sennheiser HD-800, AKG K-1000, Beyerdynamic T1, Ultrasone Edition 10, Audeze LCD-2, Hifiman He-500 and He-6, etc. etc. etc.
And i tried the famous Stax 009
Why the RHA 750i?
In first place, to use when i drive with my iphone 4s.
perfect for this use.
and, of course, to listen music.
i have in my Iphone Radio Tuna and Spotify.
Therefore a lot of music...for free!!!
Honestly, i will not describe the high, the mids the separation of instruments, the headstage, etc. etc. etc.
It?s a 100EUR headphone amplified by an Iphone and without hi-res music.
Well....I?m really happy with the result.
The headphone is fairly balanced with a powerful bass response.
No metallic high frequencies.
I don?t know the result with a dedicated amp/dac like the fiio alpen that i had.
But the headphone returs very well the original sound message.
In my opinion is a best dela considering the price and performances.
and RHA is an european builder.
In the middle of chinese and us products, it?s a good thing.
Was This Helpful?
Add to Reputation
RHA MA750i
Description:
RHA MA750i noise isolating premium in ear headphone (with remote and microphone)Handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel and a premium oxyg The MA750i epitomises quality and performance. Using RHA's aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers and a secure over ear fit, the MA750i excels in sound reproduction and a comfortable, noise isolating fit. Sound signature: Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage. 3 year warranty 303F grade stainless steel construction Handmade dynamic driver for clear, natural sound reproduction Reinforced, 1.35m oxygen free cable Signature aerophonic design 10 sets of dual density, silicone and memory foam ear tips 3 button in line remote with 360 Degree mic. What's in the box. RHA MA750i premium noise isolating in ear headphone with remote and microphone Premium carry case 10 sets of dual density, silicone and memory foam ear tips Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder User guide
RHA MA750i noise isolating premium in ear headphone (with remote and microphone)Handmade dynamic drivers, machined stainless steel and a premium oxyg The MA750i epitomises quality and performance. Using RHA's aerophonic design, 560.1 drivers and a secure over ear fit, the MA750i excels in sound reproduction and a comfortable, noise isolating fit. Sound signature: Precise, balanced and articulate sound reproduction with a great depth of soundstage. 3 year warranty 303F grade stainless steel construction Handmade dynamic driver for clear, natural sound reproduction Reinforced, 1.35m oxygen free cable Signature aerophonic design 10 sets of dual density, silicone and memory foam ear tips 3 button in line remote with 360 Degree mic. What's in the box. RHA MA750i premium noise isolating in ear headphone with remote and microphone Premium carry case 10 sets of dual density, silicone and memory foam ear tips Patent pending stainless steel ear tip holder User guide
DetailValueBindingElectronicsBrandRHAEAN2Feature3 year warranty
303F grade stainless steel construction
Handmade dynamic driver for clear, natural sound reproduction
Reinforced, 1.35m oxygen-free cable
10 sets of dual density, silicone and memory foam ear tipsLabelRHAManufacturerRHAModelMA750iMPNMA750iPublisherRHAStudioRHATitleRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphone with Remote and Microphone - 3 Year WarrantyWarranty3 year manufacturer's warrantyCatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElementMA750iItem Height8.3 inchesItem Length8.3 inchesItem Weight0.08 poundsItem Width4.7 inchesPackage Height2.2 inchesPackage Length9.69 inchesPackage Weight0.35 poundsPackage Width5.43 inchesPackageQuantity1PartNumberMA750iProductGroupCEProductTypeNameHEADPHONES
Model Name/TypeMPNEAN/UPC
Head-Fi.org is proudly sponsored by
&›&&›&&›&&›&&›&RHA MA750i}

我要回帖

更多关于 iphone6万能播放器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信