求劝说网瘾少年英语作文文:一少篇介绍朋友的劝说网瘾少年英语作文文,最好是介绍一起长大的女生

您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文正文
我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文
我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文
作者/编辑:佚名
  [] > 英语
我是一个的女生 I Am a Happy Girl
My name is Xin Xin and I am in my eleven years old. I am a happy girl, because I have no trouble in my life. I have a happy family. My parents love me very much. They care much about me. They work hard to supply a good life and good education to me. Besides,I work hard in school and my study is very good. My teachers always speak highly of me. I can help my classmates in their study. I am always ready to help them. In addition, I have many friends. We are happy when we stay together. We have many in common, so that we have plenty of topics to talk about. I love my life.我的名字叫欣欣,今年7岁,。我是一个快乐的女孩,因为我的中没有。我有一个的家庭,很我。他们非常关心我。他们努力给我提供好的生活和教育。此外,我在很努力,成绩也很好,《》()。我的经常表扬我。我可以在学习上,我总是随时帮助他们。另外,我有很多。当我们在一起的时候总是很开心。我们有很多共同点,所以我们有很多可以谈论的。我爱我的生活。我的是成为一名医生My Dream is to be a Doctor
I am an ordinary person, I have an ordinary dream: Is a doctor.我是一个普通人,我有一个普通的梦想:成为医生。Because doctor may let these experience disaster&suffers to get rid of the pain.&May let the human change the health. At the same time, I believed that, will help others, own also to be able to obtain joyfully. Therefore, I hoped future I might be a doctor.因为医生可以让那些遭受病痛的人摆脱痛苦。可以让那些人变得。同时,我相信,也可以帮助别人得到快乐。因此,我希望我将来能成为医生。关于我并不是一整天都在看电视
豆豆是一个非常淘气又聪明的孩子。每当他,先生。阿斗,试图责怪他为他的行为,豆豆总是可以找到来保护自己。一天晚上,当将自己一杯咖啡,先生斗很惊讶。他听到的声音来自电视在客厅里。用一杯咖啡在他手上,they '斗走向了客厅。他在那里看到豆豆是舒适地躺在沙发上看电视上的卡通片。某先生斗问气愤地说,你们为什么整天一直在看电视吗?&豆豆反驳说:&在早上和下午,我正坐在教室里,看我的老师,而不是电视先生王。&听完这,they '斗确实不知道说什么才好。  〔我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文〕随文赠言:【受惠的人,必须把那恩惠常藏心底,但是施恩的人则不可记住它。――西塞罗】
  我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文所属栏目:〖 尚无数据〗
  “我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文”相关:没有任何专题栏目
  〖〗链接地址:
  英语作文提供的我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文由网友原创或转发,若我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇作文: 下一篇作文:
我是一个快乐的女生 I Am a Happy Girl英语作文相关作文求英语大神帮我写一篇英语作文,我是一个女生,题目是《我最好的朋友》,60词左右.
゛妆雪雪__Ta26
等下,写完给好评行不
嗯嗯,好的,一定好评,注意啊,我是高一的女生。
题材有什么要求
没有具体要求
能不能打成字?
我看不到啊
第二张没照好,
现在看得清楚么
同是高中党,求qq,
你成绩咋样,做不到的题能问你么
我学习不大好
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
MY best friend
hello!every one. my name is XXX.i have a best
friend.her name is XXXX.we are in the same class.sheis a lovely girl.she is13 years old. she likes danceing and singing.wn often hlp...
你好,我的名字叫XXX,我有一个好朋友,她的名字叫XXX。我们在同一个班集,他是一个可爱的女孩,她13岁了,他喜欢唱歌和跳舞,我们经常互相帮助
my favourite friend is … she has long hair
she is short but she is very thin ,she likes watching tv and going shopping .she likes hamburger , chiken and banana.she fa...
也可以把favourite改写成best
我最好的朋友是xxx她有长头发,她很矮但是她很瘦,她喜欢看电视和逛街,她喜欢汉堡包,鸡腿和香蕉,她最喜爱的科目是英语,数学和科学。
这是我的朋友,我非常喜欢她
best friend is —,she has big bright eyes and long straight hair,everyone thinks she is pretty ,she is helpful and ready to help people anytime
she is a true firend ,l cantell her anything ,写不下了
扫描下载二维码最好的朋友的英语作文加翻译200字
有人说“朋友是人一生中最大的财富,你的朋友越多,那你就越富有.”我不记得这句话是谁说的,但是我却从中体会到了很多.今天我要向大家介绍的是我众多好朋友中的一位——李楠.李楠是我最好的朋友.她十三岁了.她的生日是在十月第三和她出世在深圳.她和她的家人住在海门.她身高1.60米.她有乌黑的头发,戴着眼镜.她是非常可爱的,漂亮的.她喜欢吃饺子,巧克力,花生和蔬菜.她不喜欢猪肉,糖果和绿茶.她喜欢听音乐.她有很多CD.她喜欢阅读和写作.她是数学俱乐部的最新成员.她有很多爱好,比如跳舞,跑步和玩电脑游戏.她最喜欢的爱好是画画,因为她喜欢各种不同的色彩.这是有趣的照片看时,她画好他们.端午节是她最喜欢的一天.她长大后想成为一名医生.我们总是玩得很开心.我们在午餐时间坐在树下有一个很好的聊天.有时,我们从零食店买零食.在星期日,我们通常去书店.我们经常一起学习.我最好的朋友真是太好了!ome people say that "a friend is one the greatest wealthin life,the more friends you,then you have more rich." I don't remember who said this sentence,but I have realized a lot.Today I want to introduce my good friend isnumerous in a - Li Nan.Li Nan is my best friend.She is thirteen years old.Is her birthday in October third and she was born in Shenzhen.She and her family live in haimen.She is 1.60 meters in height.She has dark hair,wearing glasses.She isAdorable,beautiful.She likes to eat dumpling,chocolate,peanut and vegetable.She don't like pork,candy and Green Tea.She likes to listen to music.She has a lot of CD.She likesreading and writing.She is the newest member of the math club.She has many hobbies,such as dancing,runningand playing computer games.Her favourite hobby is drawing,because she likes all kinds of different colors.It isfun to look at the pictures when she painted them.The Dragon Boat Festival is her favourite day.She wants to be a doctor when I grow up.We always have fun.We sat there is a very good chatunder the tree at lunch time.Sometimes we buy snacks from the snack shop.On Sunday,we usually go to a bookstore.We often study together.My best friend is really very good!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码&&& 根据问题提示,写一篇英语短文,介绍你的英语学习情况和未来学习英语的打算,可适当发挥,词数不少于70词。
问题提示:
1.When did you begin to learn English?How long have you been studying English?
2.Did you like English at the beginning?And now?
3.What do you do to improve your English?
书面表达。根据中英文提示,写一篇内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文。
  假如你是大明,上周六你和父母去颐和园游玩,请你向同学们介绍一下颐和园和你们的游玩经历及感受。开头已给出。
Distance (距离)
twenty kilometers from the centre of the city
covers (覆盖) 2.9 square kilometers
Famous Tourist Spot&& (旅游景点)
the Longevity Hill&&&&(万寿山)提示词:lovely park, drive, find, decide, climb up to, view, foreigners, I hope…  My parents and I spent some time off in the Summer Palace last Saturday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&
根据中文提示,写一篇介绍你好朋友的短文。(100字左右)
1. Max是我最好的朋友,我们在同一班级,经常互相帮助,互相学习(learn from each other).
2.他个子不高,但很强壮。他总是面带微笑, 看上去可爱又友善。他很真诚,从不说别人的坏话,总是能保守秘密.
3.他很聪明,乐于助人,经常帮助同学们打扫教室,乐于帮助别人解决难题,大家都喜欢她。 
4.在周末,我们经常在一起打篮球。下雨时,我们就呆在家里看电视、听音乐。
5.他长大后想成为一名医生,帮助人们保持身体健康。
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
书面表达,根据中英文提示,写一篇60至100字的文章。(本题10分)Tom的星期天上午活&&&动时间或时长起床、吃早饭八点做作业两个小时玩电脑游戏半小时下午总喜欢读书一小时和朋友们在公园踢足球通常两小时回家吃晚饭五点晚上看电视和父母聊天九点前去睡觉通常在九点半Tom’s Sunday(此处为草稿书写处,请将作文终稿抄写在答题纸上)求英语作文,短一点的,12篇
You know that I want to do a thing is what? I told you to fly!I want to fly to Taiwan and little friends hug. I want to fly to Grandpa Bethune's land, a look at his home. I want to fly to Eagle Eagle home have a look, how much, is it right? Like text introduced. I want to fly to my home, ask the little swallow why will fly to the south, do not stay in my home. I want to fly to the small bee family, have a look the little soldiers are in busy what. I want to fly to Mars, to have a look there is no aliens, there is no life, there are no children and a happy home. I want to fly to the nature, have a look the beautiful nature, to understand that all life is how you live. I want to have a look can make happy people find happiness, no sadness, trouble ... ...你知道我最想做的一件事是什么吗?我告诉你是飞翔!我要飞到台湾和小朋友紧紧拥抱.我要飞到白求恩爷爷的国土,看一看他的老家.我要飞到老鹰的家,看看老鹰有多大,是不是像课文中介绍的那样.我要飞到小燕子的家,问一问小燕子为什么要飞到南方去,不呆在我的家.我要飞到小蜜蜂的家,看看蜜蜂小战士都在忙碌些什么.我要飞到火星上去,去看看上面有没有外星人,有没有生命,有没有小朋友和快乐的家.我要飞到大自然中去,看看美丽的大自然,去了解所有的生命都是怎么生活的.我还要看看能不能让不快乐的人寻找到快乐,没有伤心、烦恼……How to save waterWater, is the source of human life. Water conservation must starts from me, from the start, everyone is the obligation and responsibility.We should develop energetically afforestation, increase forest area, water conservation. Make full use of water-saving appliances, extensive conduct propaganda water conservation benefits, make people consciously aware that water is a precious resource, abandon the "inexhaustible, be inexhaustible " stereotypes.In order to create a better environment, we should cherish every drop of water. Let us start from the little things around us, start from our own, to protect the limited water resources, protect the environment on which people live. I hope people can take practical action to make up for past mistakes.如何节约用水水,是人类生命的源泉.节约用水必须由我做起,从小做起,也是每个人应尽的义务和职责.我们应该大力发展绿化,增加森林面积,涵养水源.尽量使用节水器具,广泛宣传节约用水的好处,使人们自觉认识到水是珍贵的资源,摈弃“取之不尽,用之不竭”的陈腐观念.为了创造美好的环境,我们要珍惜每一滴水.让我们从身边小事做起,从自己做起,保护有限的水资源,保护人们赖以生存的环境.我希望人们能拿出实际行动来弥补过去的过失.Mother put a bamboo flowers at home, every weekend I go to water it. This weekend, and the usual water, idle, I squatted down to observe carefully up the bamboo flowers.Bamboo flower stems like bamboo section by section, leaves like a long oval, very dark color of purple, some feel as if is black, and the leaves are alternate leaves (that is, side a, side a, asymmetric ).Black flowers grow very fast. Remember three months ago, Zizhu spent just six point three cm, I in order to measure the altitude of the bamboo, I have to put on a bamboo stem, and draw scale. Today, I looked carefully " ah, bamboo flowers grow quickly! " I was too shocked to call. In three months time, Zizhu spent nearly twice as long, now quickly catch up with me in the bamboo stem high.Purple flowers are beautiful, but, open time is very short, only two days. Flowers are deep pink, flower is yellow, and a little green, pink, yellow, very beautiful. Its petals very small, but many, and several layers!Bamboo blossom, better and better. Mom said a bamboo flowers hope my study can be the same as the bamboo flowers on the rise.妈妈在家里插了一株紫竹花,我每个周末都去给它浇水.这个周末,和往常一样去浇水,闲着没事,我就蹲下身来仔细观察起紫竹花来了.紫竹花的茎像竹子一样一截一截的,叶子像有点长的椭圆形,颜色非常深的那种紫,些得让人感觉仿佛是黑色的,且叶子是互生叶(就是这边一片,那边一片,不对称).紫竹花长得还很快.记得三个月前,紫竹花刚六点三厘米,我为了测量紫竹花的高度,我特意插上一根竹干,并在上划上刻度.今天,我仔细一看“啊,紫竹花长得好快呀!”我吃惊得叫到.三个月的时间,紫竹花几乎长了一倍,现在都快跟上我插的竹干高了.紫竹花很漂亮,但是,开得时间很短,只有两天.花是深粉色的,花芯儿是黄色的,还有一点绿,红里透黄,美丽极了.它的花瓣很小,但是很多,里外好几层呢!竹子开花,节节高.妈妈说种上紫竹花希望我的学习也能像这紫竹花一样节节升高.My bedroomMy bedroom is very clean and beautiful.Bedroom placed a big bookcase and a high chest, and a piece of bed. I have read the book neatly on the shelf, I put the toys in the toy box, my best picture is me against the wall. You look neat and tidy!My bedroom is blue, with blue curtains, blue bed, blue table and a drawer, the most interesting is the blue wardrobe door on soldiers, horses, Shi and other chess pieces.我的卧室我的卧室很整洁漂亮.卧室里摆放着一个大大的书柜和一个个高高的衣柜,还有一张床.我把看过的书整齐地放在书架上,我把玩具整理在玩具箱内,我最好的画被我贴在墙上.你看多整洁呀!我的卧室主要是蓝色的,有蓝色的窗帘,蓝色的床,蓝色的桌子和抽屉,最有趣的是蓝色衣柜门上还贴着兵、马、仕等象棋子.My low carbon lifeI am a economical, save a lot of examples. One time, I saw my mother finished washing things the tap is not closed, I hurried past, turn the tap off, because I save water. Another time, after I get up I saw the night open air conditioning, cost a lot of electricity, I quickly took the air conditioner remote controller for air conditioning, immediately shut down because I want to save electricity. The day before yesterday, my father and I went to dinner, see all disposable chopsticks, when having a meal, I do not use disposable chopsticks, spoon, also advised father to also use the spoon, for protecting the environment of the earth to begin from me. You asked me why I save, I just tell you that this is my low carbon life.我的低碳生活我是一个节约的人,节约有很多事例.有一次,我看见妈妈洗完东西水龙头没关紧,我急忙跑过去,把水龙头给关了,因为我要节约用水.还有一次,我起床后看见空调连夜开着,耗费了很多电,我赶紧把空调遥控器拿来,立马关闭了空调因为我要节约电.前天,我和爸爸去吃饭,瞧见全部都是一次性筷子,吃饭时,我不用一次性筷子,用瓢羹,还劝爸爸也用瓢羹,因为保护地球环境要从我做起.你问我为什么要节约,我只告诉你这是我的低碳生活.I love my mother. My mother this year 38 years old, in CP Hua Secondary School teaching. My mother long with a tall, round face always with a smile.Mother takes good care of me in life. Get up at six thirty every morning, it woke me up, my mother gave me cooking, cooking, and hurried to school. She always left me delicious, she often gives me a fish to eat, always give me delicious food, regardless of their own.Mother not only care about in life I, still learning patiently taught me, every night mother together with me to learn, I do my homework, mother preparing lessons, sometimes we both endorsed, story.I must study hard and make progress every day, grow up will repay mother.我最喜欢的人是我妈妈.我妈妈今年38岁,在茂华中学教书.我妈妈长着高高的个子,圆圆的脸蛋儿上总是带着微笑.妈妈在生活上细心地照料我.每天早上六点半起床,起来了把我叫醒,我起来了妈妈给我做饭,做完饭,就急急忙忙的跑到学校.她总是把好吃的留给我,她经常给我做鱼吃,每次都给我夹好吃的,不顾自己.妈妈不但在生活中关心我,还在学习上耐心地辅导我,每天晚上妈妈都陪我一起学习,我做作业,妈妈备课,有时候我们俩一起背书,讲故事.妈妈我一定会好好学习天天向上,长大以后一定会报答妈妈的.Learning English takes time so if we want to learn it well, we should spend much time practicing using English every day. Besides, we should listen to the teacher and take notes carefully in class. Go over what is learnt regularly and finish doing our homework carefully. If we have time,we'd better isten to English radio programmes, read English stories and newspapers, watch English films and TV programmes ,keep a diary in English . If we make mistakes, correct them at once and try not to make the same mistakes. What's more, we should look up new words in the dictionary before class and prepare each lesson carefully before class. I believe if we work hard and have good ways of learning English, we will learn English well.学英语是要花费时间的,因此我们要花大量的时间每天练习使用英语.而且我们应该上课认真听讲、记笔记、经常复习我们所学的、认真完成作业.如果我们有时间,最好听英语广播、读英语故事和报纸、看英语电影和电视节目、用英语记日记.如果我们出错了,就要马上更改并尽力别再犯同样的错误.并且我们在课前要查字典认真预习.我相信如果我们努力学习并且有好的学英语方法,我们一定会学好英语的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于少玩手机的建议英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信