请教初中英语问题,求达人用英语怎么说解答!

请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
众神迅影灛Fy
1,My mother's brithday is in March2,December is the twelfth month of year3,is your english party on May 1st?4,When is your school trip?5,The boy is only one and his frist name is joe.6,Alice's and Jane's mothers are at Kate's party7,Do you know Mike's brithday?Yes I do8,How old is your uncle?He is fifity9,when is your soccer game?At four this afternoon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!_百度知道请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
6 B7 D8 A9 D1 are surprised,ninty percent,surf,internet2 way to relax,to exercise,helpful,body,heart3 spend time with,when,together
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
继续跳舞53
什么意思?
Hi! I’m Alex Greenall. I’m thirteen and I go to Park school in Oxford, England. I go to school _______ weekdays, but not on Saturday and Sunday. This is my school day. I ________ at half past seven in...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码请教初中英语问题,求达人解答!&
卖萌专业297
Do you want to know my family?Let 1 tell you.My 2 is in Huangshan.There 3 people in my family,4 .My father’s name 5 Wang Dong.He is forty-five years old .He 6 young.He is 7 Chinese teacher,but he 8 English.9 students think he is a good teacher.He loves me and I love him,10 .I think he is a good 11 .My mother’s name is Li Ying.She is a worker.She is a very good worker 12 mother.My name is Wang Feng.I’m thirteen.I’m a boy.I 13 in a middle school.The school is 14 my home.Sometimes I go to school 15 .I study hard.( )41.A.I B.we C.me D.us( )42.A.house B.home C.study D.work( )43.A.are three B.is three C.are two D.is two( )44.A.my father,I and my mother B.my father,my mother and IC.my mother,my father and me D.I,my father and my mother( )45.A.is B.has C.are D.have( )46.A.look B.is C.looks D.likes( )47.A.the B.an C.不填 D.a( )48.A.know B.knows C.is knowing D.knowing( )49.A.Their B.His C.My D.He’s( )50.A.too B.to C.two D.OK( )51.A.student B.worker C.teacher D.boy( )52.A.for B.and C.but D.or( )53.A.work B.lives C.study D.teach( )54.A.near B.to C.on D.in( )55.A.play B.by bike C.on bike D.bikes41—45CBABA 46—50CDBBA 51—55CBCAB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 永新初中达人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信