推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
仙居二中八年级英语上册质检试题及答案1(附听力材料)
Section targeting
  C  Cindy ,Jerry and Mary are giving their opinions about a good friend.  Cindy: I think a good friend should be honest(诚实的). That’s more important than any other thing . If a friend isn’t honest, he may lose his friends’ trust(信任).  Jerry: I think a good friend has to be generous. Here “generous” doesn’t mean he has to give his friends his money or his clothes. It means he should share(分享) his ideas and feelings with his friends. In fact, his friends can know him better in this way.  Mary: In my opinion, a good friend should understand(理解) his friends. When there’s something wrong between him and his friends, he must put himself in his friends’ places and think more for his friends.  (&&&& )48.What does the underlined sentence(划线句子) mean?  A. It’s more important to be honest.  B. To be honest is as important as other things.  C. To be honest is not very important.  D. To be honest isn’t as important as other things.  (&&&& )49.Jerry would like to make friends who_________.  A. give him money&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. know him very well  C. share his ideas and feelings&&&&&& D. give him some clothes  (&&&& )50. Mary thinks friends should_________.  A. visit each other often&&&&&& B. go to more places to play  C. understand each other&&&&& D. help each other do more things  (&&&& )51. Which of the following is True?  A. They are talking about what they think a good friend should be.  B. They are talking about money.  C. They are talking about clothes.  D.They are talking about trust.  D  Most people work or study from Monday to Friday. The weekend is usually a time of rest. But today’s Chinese teenagers can hardly rest during the weekends.  According to a survey, 24% of the Grade 8 students in Beijing have classes at the weekends. Over 40% of the middle school students have less than eight hours sleep every night because of study.  And this isn’t only in Beijing. Ji Chunying is a Grade 8 student in Guangzhou. The 14-year-old girl has to get up at 6:45 a. m. on Saturday. Then she has a whole day of classes. On Sunday, she goes to extra classes of maths and physics. But Ji doesn’t complanin(抱怨). She says her classmates all work very hard.  Some students are much luckier( 幸运). They don’t have to go to school on weekends.  Ding Yi, a Grade 8 student from Jinan, Shandong, is one of them. And she’s a good student. During the weekends, Ding usually gets up at 8 a.m..Then she spends some time doing homework. After that she goes shopping or watches TV.  Ding said her mother once wanted her to try extra classes. But when they asked Ding’s teacher about it, the teacher said it was unnecessary.  “My teacher said I didn’t need to push myself too much. Learning well at school is enough(足够),” Ding said. “I feel pretty lucky.”  (&&&& )52.Over 40% of the middle sclool students have less than eight hours sleep each night because of _________.  A. playing computer games&& B. playing with friends  C. busy study&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. watching TV  (&&& )53.How many students are mentioned(提到)in this passage?  A. 2.&&&&& B.3.&&&& C.4.&&&&& D.5.  (&&& )54. We can learn from the passage that _________.  A. some middle school students can enjoy their weekends  B. all the students in China are busy studying on the weekends  C. every student in China has to go to extra classes on the weekends  D. All the students complain about their busy weekends  (&&& )55. What does the underlined(划线 ) word “ extra” mean in Chinese in this passage?  A. 额外的&&&&& B. 非常的&&& C.特别地&&& D.特大  五.任务型阅读(共5小题,每小题1分, 满分5分)  你熟悉英文歌曲吗?请根据下面四首歌曲的内容,为它们配上相应的图片。  57.  56.  58.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 59.  A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&&&&&&&&&&&& D  56._________57.__________58.___________59.____________60.______________  60.你知道下面这首英文歌曲的中文歌名吗?请在A.B.C.D四个选项中选出正确选项。  A.《友谊地久天长》B. 《手拉手》C.《雪绒花》D.《哆咪》 
加入&更多超值免费资料不容错过!
也许您还关注以下文章:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&期中&&&&&&在线阅读
山西省农业大学附属中学学年八年级上学期期中考试英语试题
与好友分享:解析试题背后的真相
当前位置: >
> 阅读理解阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项。 Cindy, Je...
阅读理解阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项。
&&&& Cindy, Jerry and Mary are giving their opinions about a good friend.&&Cindy: I think a good friend should be honest(诚实的). That's more important than any other things and is where a good friendship starts. If a friend isn't honest, he may lose his friends' trust.Jerry: I think a good friend has to be generous. Here "generous" doesn't mean he has to give&&his friends his lunch money or his clothes. It means he should share(分享) his ideas and feelings with his friends. In fact, his friends can know him better in this way.Mary: In my opinion, a good friend should understand his friends. When there's&&something wrong between him and his friends, he must put himself in his friends' place and&&think more for hisfriends.
1. What does the underlined sentence(句子) mean?
A. To be honest is the most important.&& B. To be honest is as important as other things.C. To be honest is not so important.&&&& D. Honest people g et more things than others
2. Jerry would like to make friends with people who ______.
A. give him lunch money B. know him very wellC. tell him their ideas and feelings D. give him some clothes
3. Mary thinks friends should ______.
A. visit each other oftenB. go to more places to playC. understand each otherD. help each other do more things
4. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. These three people are talking about what they think a good friend should be.B. Cindy thinks to be honest is the base(基础) of a good friendship.C. Mary would like to make friends with people who think more for friends.D. A man is generous. That means he is very clever.
5. What does the underlined word "trust" mean in Chinese?
A. 夸奖&&&&&&&& B. 批评&&&&C. 理解&&&&&&&& D. 信任
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据好范本试题专家分析,试题“阅读理解阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“阅读理解阅读下面短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最佳选项。 Cindy,...”相似的试题有:
查阅次数试题题文
Copyright & & & &All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&}

我要回帖

更多关于 last friends 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信