下周我生日我会做什么英语作文 英语作文

下周妈妈生日准备给她炒菜的英语作文_百度知道
下周妈妈生日准备给她炒菜的英语作文
My mother's birthday Next Monday would be my mother 's birthday ,I want to give her a big surprise .First ,I am going to buy her a present,a pink dress we have seen last week ,My mother like it very much and It suit my mother ,but it 's too dear ,My mother didn't take it at last .Althought I can't affort it now ,I will 旦激测刻爻灸诧熏超抹try my best to earn money .next I am going to cook a big delicious dinner for her .I konw what food she like the best .At last ,send my best wishes to mum &Happy birthday ,Mother !&&I love you forever &!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&正文
小学英语作文:我的生日
来源:  15:26:44 【】 
  Today is my nine-year-old birthday. I am very happy, because my father buys a big cake for me and my sister just comes to Guangzhou . After dinner,My family watch Tv together.
  I make a wish and blow out the candles . Do you want to know my wish ? Let me tell you , I wish I can study harder and harder ,then get the NO.1 in our class. Then I cut the cake and my family share the cake with me .
  How nice today ! ! !
  今天是我九岁的。我很高兴,因为我的爸爸给我买了一个很大的蛋糕,并且我的姐姐刚刚从广州回来。晚饭后,我们全家一起看电视。
  我许愿然后吹灭蜡烛。你想知道我的愿望吗?让我告诉你,我希望我学习越来越努力,在我们班拿到第一名。然后我切蛋糕,全家人和我一起分享蛋糕。
  多么美好的一天!!!1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:21:42)?&&( 17:20:31)?&&( 17:19:20)?&&( 17:18:05)?&&( 17:17:21)?&&( 17:01:47)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-暂无任何动态
我的生日聚会英语作文
责任编辑:高分网小编
Yesterday was My 15years birthday. My parents had a birthday party at home. I invited my friends to come to the party. At the party. They gave me many small presents. Such as cards, picture books, pens and so on. They sang Happy Birthday to me. My mother made a big cake for me. I cutted the cake into small pieces and gave them out. we sang and danced. We had a good time at the party.
我的生日是本周日,我的父母给我在家举办了一个生日party(聚会)。我邀请了我的朋友来参加我的生日party。在宴会上,他们给我带来好多小礼物,比如:明信片、小人书(作文地带认为这么翻译比较合适,直译的话是图书范围太大),钢笔等等。他们还为我唱了生日快乐歌。我妈妈为我做了个超级大蛋糕。我把蛋糕切开并分给大伙一起分享。我们唱啊跳啊,很是快乐的一次聚会。
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:英语小作文:我的生日派对(My birthday party)_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
17:33&&作者:&&来源:恒星英语&&字号:|
  我的生日派对(My birthday party)
  Today is fool's day and it's also my birthday. My name is Sam. I'm 11 years
old. In my birthday party, Mother usually buys some interesting books for me and
my father usually buys a pair of beautiful shoes for me. I love my gifts.
  My friends are coming. The boys and girls are enjoying my birthday party.
They're laughing and playing games. Now, They're eating sandwiches, cakes and
  They're drinking apple juice and orange juice too. My birthday cake is very
big. There are 11 candles on it. They say: happy birthday to Sam! Hip, Hip,
Hurry! Hip, Hip, hurry!
  Oh, what a nice birthday party!
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
彩霞满天1616
橙子先生啊
luckycat520
教育万花筒}

我要回帖

更多关于 周末做什么 英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信