a specialthing in mymy dream life 作文初中生作文60字

谢谢帮我写篇英语作文。英语书面表达:反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下初中生活中一两件最_百度作业帮
谢谢帮我写篇英语作文。英语书面表达:反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下初中生活中一两件最
谢谢帮我写篇英语作文。英语书面表达:反思可以使每个人成长进步,为未来做好计划可以铸就成功。初中的生活即将结束,新的高中学习将要到来。请你用英语记录下初中生活中一两件最让你感动或遗憾的事,同时为你将来的生活做一点设计。下列句型可以帮你完成作文。One...thing in my mind is …, I am happy that …, It is a pity that I didn’t …, I will …
要求:内容真实,要点齐全,行文连贯,字数100左右,作文的开头已给出。 My life in Junior school will come to end soon .
My life in Junior school will come to an end soon. It was a special period in my life. I am happy that I made lots of friends in Junior school. We went to school together everyday, we played with each...
if i have enough money if i have enough money,i will travel for seven days.the fitst day,i will go to beijing.because beijing is the capital city of china.first,i will go to tian'anmen square.and...
Theres No Story without Coincidence
无巧不成书The story happened a year ago. One day, I was walking along the street when an old manwalked towards me. He asked me the way in English. No matter h...您现在的位置是:&&
历届高中入学英语话题作文范文
来源:合肥新东方&作者:中学部&日期:
历届高中入学英语话题作文范文话题一:个人情况&人物介绍1、&&&2、i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、&&&&&&&&&&&&ss4、5、1.&2.&3.&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&6、回顾初中三年成长过程,你一定有很多感受,从学习,&生活,爱好等方面作出自我评价&(&毕业&回顾评价)&&&&&&&I&have&studied&in&my&middle&school&for&three&years.&I&have&learned&a&lot.&I&have&learned&not&only&how&to&make&friends&but&also&how&to&talk&to&others.&I&have&many&hobbies.&I&like&sports.&I&often&play&basketball,&football&and&volleyball&with&my&friends.&Football&is&my&favorite.&Of&all&my&subjects,&I&do&best&in&English&and&Chinese.&But&my&math&and&physics&are&a&little&weak.&I&think&I&will&try&my&best&to&learn&them&well.&I&hope&I&can&study&in&No.1&High&School.7、话题二:兴趣与爱好1、介绍你的兴趣爱好2、3、话题三:家庭、朋友与周围的人1、参考答案:2、 参考答案:&6th&June&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My&teachers&and&classmates&have&helped&me&a&lot&since&I&came&here.&They&brought&me&local&food&from&their&homes.&They&were&very&delicious.&My&classmates&showed&me&around&our&school.&They&even&invited&me&to&their&homes,&watching&TV&and&enjoying&dinner.&After&school&they&often&ran&and&played&volleyball&with&me&in&the&playground.&They&came&to&talk&with&me&when&we&were&free.&We&have&been&good&friends.&They&helped&me&with&my&lessons.&When&I&had&problems,&I&went&to&them&for&help.&I&feel&very&happy&here.&I&hope&to&make&more&friends&and&make&progress&in&my&studies.3、ary&st&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、5、(山&基础写作(本大题含A/B两部分,满分15分)初中三年的学校生活就要结束了,在这即将分别之际,你一定有许多话想对老师说,老师何尝不是如此!那就让我们敞开心扉,写出你对彼此说的话,将朝夕相处三年的师生情谊存留在记忆之中。A.(话题表述,5分)下列表格中所列内容是老师对张旭同学的评价和希望,假如你是老师,请围绕这些内容为张旭同学写下毕业赠言.(提示句已给出)&&要求:词数30-40;不要出现真实的人名和校名.Dear&Zhang&Xu,&&&Youre&one&of&my&favourite&students.&In&my&eyes__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Regards&GuoB.(书面表达,10分)After&three&years&staying&&will&say&goodbye&to&your&teachers&soon.&You&must&have&much&to&say&to&your&teachers.&We&want&to&know:●what&you&want&to&say&to&your&English&teacher&most&&&&&●to&say&so●what&you&want&to&tell&her&about&your&future&plan&&&&&&要求:词数60-80;&不要出现真实的人名和校名.Dear&&Guo,________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Zhang&XuDear&Zhang&Xu,&&&Youre&one&of&my&&students.&In&my&eyes,&you&are&very&clever&and&hard-working.&You&always&do&well&in&the&exams.&You&like&to&help&others,&so&we&all&like&you.&&&I&hope&you&can&do&more&sports&and&become&stronger.&Wish&you&a&happy&life!RegardsMrs&Guo6、Dear&teacher,&&&How&times&flies!&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you&now.&Thank&you,&my&dear&teacher....Best&wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Robert/Emma:Dear&teacher,&&&How&times&flies!&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you&now.&Thank&you,&my&dear&teacher.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Youre&one&of&the&best&teachers&in&our&school.&You&teach&us&so&well.&You&often&help&me&with&my&&Im&in&&always&give&good&advice.&With&your&&made&much&progress&in&my&studies.&Im&lucky&to&be&your&student.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Ill&never&forget&you.&No&matter&where&Im&&be&together&forever.&&&&&&&&&&&&&Best&wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Robert/Emma7、(江苏苏州)假如你将代表你校2008届毕业生在学校毕业典礼上发言,请你用英语写一篇发言稿,发言稿的内容要点如下。注意:1.词数90左右,发言稿的开头和结尾已经为你写好i,不计入总词数;2..发言稿须包含所有要点,不要逐句翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺;发言稿不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。Good&afternoon,&ladies&and&gentlemen,&my&dear&teachers&and&fellow&,&&&&&It&is&a&great&&for&me&to&make&a&speech&on&behalf&of&the&&class&of&2008.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________Thank&you&for&listening.:Good&&and&&dear&teachers&and&fellow&,&&&&&It&is&a&great&&for&me&to&make&a&speech&on&behalf&of&the&&class&of&2008.&&&&&It&has&been&three&great&years&for&us&to&study&in&&beautiful&school.&Our&teachers&always&try&to&make&their&lessons&lively&and&interesting.&We&have&learned&a&lot&over&these&&we&could&hardly&succeed&without&our&teachers&&parents&&classmates&help.&At&this&&like&to&thank&all&of&you&for&what&you&have&done&for&us.&&&&&I&wish&our&school&more&beautiful&and&all&of&us&a&wonderful&future!&&&&&&beautiful&&dear&teachers&and&our&friends!Thank&you&for&listening.8、(辽宁大连)假如你是初三学生杨帆,在复习备考阶段遇到烦恼时。你的笔友Mike给过你很多鼓励。现在请你给他写封回信,感谢他对你的鼓励和帮助。内容提示:&&&写作要求:1.80词左右;2.信的开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;3.信中不能出现真实姓名和校名。&is&话题四:个人情感1、2、3、&&&&&s&&4、。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题五:学校生活&&1、主动(15&分)①②③__答案2、help&&&3、,,Li&&&4、(&&5、:;;。。。6、评价clever&&&&&&hard-working&&&&&&&do&well&in&the&exams&&&&&&like&to&help&others希望&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:&7、①②&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Notice&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&8、假如你是宋级中学的学生李明,请以“”为题写一篇作文话题六:日常活动1、..3、4、根据要求完成小作文,词数在30词左右。(5分)&&Tony明天和父母去度假,他给朋友李雷留言,请求李雷帮忙照顾一下他的家。&&内容包括:打扫房间,照看宠物,浇浇花等等。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&Dear&Li&Lei,&&&&&&My&parents&and&I&are&going&on&a&vacation&tomorrow.&I&need&your&help.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Tony参考作文:Dear&Li&Lei,&&&&My&parents&and&I&are&going&on&a&vacation&tomorrow.&I&need&your&help.&Could&you&please&help&me&look&after&my&house?&Please&clean&the&house&and&water&the&flowers.&Oh&,I&have&a&dog.&Will&you&please&feed&my&dog?And&dont&forget&to&give&him&some&water&and&take&him&for&a&walk.&Thanks.话题七:科普知识与现代技术1、Dear&Mrs&Guo,&&&I&want&to&say&Thank&you.most&at&the&moment&when&I&have&to&say&goodbye&to&you.&&&I&really&appreciate&what&you&have&done&for&me.&I&used&to&be&too&shy&to&speak&English&in&front&of&the&class.&You&found&my&problemand&helped&me&out.&I&can&still&remember&clearly&your&smile&on&the&day&when&I&won&the&first&prize&in&the&English&speech&contest.&It&was&you&who&gave&me&the&confidence.&&&I&have&a&dream&of&going&to&Beijing&University&in&the&future.Though&its&hard&for&me,Im&sure&your&love&will&encourage&me&to&achieve&it.YoursZhang&Xu&&2、关于中学生使用手机::参考作文:3、课堂演讲:谈谈网络&&&&Good&morning,&class&!&&&&&Today&,&I’ll&talk&about&going&online.We&know&that&there&are&too&many&net-bars(网吧)&around&us&.The&Internet&can&make&our&lives&interesting&and&enjoyable.&Many&of&us&like&going&online&very&much&because&we&can&learn&how&to&use&the&computer&and&get&more&information&from&the&Internet.&We&can&learn&English&.&We&can&read&some&good&newspapers&and&magazniess.&It&can&make&us&clever&in&playing&computer&games.&I&can&send&e-mails&to&our&friends&quickly.&We&can&chat(聊天)online&with&our&friends.&It&can&help&us&get&in&touch&with(取得联系)&people&from&all&over&the&world.&But&some&students&spend&too&much&time&in&playing&computer&games&and&some&stay&in&the&net&bars&all&day&and&all&night.&As&a&result,&they&do&worse&and&worse&in&their&lessons&and&they&don’t&study&well&any&more.&I&think&we&mustn’t&go&online&when&it&is&time&for&us&to&study.&We&can&do&it&in&summer&or&winter&holidays.话题八:人际关系1、回顾美丽的校园、生动有趣的教学、三年来的收获感谢老师的培养、父母的支持、同学的帮助祝愿考生自拟,至少两点&,rs&&&话题九:计划与愿望1、&;&&&2、3、y &&&&&&&&4、崇山中学将要与一所贫困地区学校(a&school&in&the&poor&area)开展手拉手活动。学校团委提出了以下几种活动方案:1.捐赠(give&away)学习用品。2.假期去做志愿者(volunteer)。3.邀请他们来校参观并到家里做客。4.通过写信的方式交朋友。假如你是该校的一名学生,请从中选择一种你喜欢的活动方案,并说明你将怎样去做。要求:1.字迹工整,语言连贯。2.文中不得出现真实姓名和所在学校的相关信息。参考答案:s&best&to&be&a&volunteer.&I&can&go&there&in&summer&holiday.&Im&going&to&take&some&school&things&there.&I&know&they&dont&have&enough&money&to&buy&these.&&&&&I&&also&help&them&do&farm&work.&I&think&it&must&be&very&interesting.&I&can&not&only&help&them&but&also&get&entertainment.&&&&&To&be&a&&is&really&a&good&idea.5、:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十:节假日活动1、&6、.7、春节习俗与计划,如何过2009年的春节,假如你是LINGLING给外国朋友JHON发一份电子邮件。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十一:历史与地理一、热爱祖国关注家乡变化福建福州根据下列表格中的信息,用英文写一篇值日报告,介绍你的家乡福州。&&&l要求:.必须用上所有的信息,语句通顺,书写规范;.词数左右,已给出的句子不计入总词数。提示词&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:&&&2、1.&&&&&3、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&4、。,,&.3话题十二:文娱与体育1、&&&&&&&&&i&&2、&&&&&&&&ablep&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、:;;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:;;4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&ai话题十三、健康&1、根据图示,简要介绍一下如何才能保持健康,并展开想象,适当发挥。要求:词数80左右。短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。All&of&us&want&to&be&healthy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&参考答案:All&of&us&want&to&be&healthy.&First,we&should&get&enough&sleep&during&the&night.&e&can&go&to&bed&early&and&get&up&early.&Staying&up&late&is&bad&for&our&health.&Second,&we&must&have&the&right&kinds&of&food.&We&should&eat&more&fruit&and&vegetables&and&less&meat.&We&should&drink&a&lot&of&water.&We&should&have&healthy&eating&habits.&Third,&we&should&do&more&exercise&to&build&up&our&bodies.&Finally,&we&should&wash&hands&before&meals&and&brush&our&teeth&twice&a&day.&If&we&dont&feel&well,&we&should&go&to&see&the&doctor&at&once.2、;;;;;;;;;参考作文:3、话题十四:购物1、范文:2、网上购物&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十五:天气1、2、话题十六:饮食1、&&&&&&2、:话题十七:语言学习&1、“”2、& .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题十八:旅游和交通1、2、福州福州参考词汇:五一广场Wuyi&Square,&步行街the&Walking&Street,&西湖公园&the&West&Lake&Park,&美食街the&Food&Street,&闽江大桥Minjiang&River&Bridge注意:1.词数80—90,开头和结尾已给你写好,但不计入总词数
WuyiWestLakeWest&&Minjiang&River&Bridge Fuzhou 3、&&&&FuzhouFuzhoueastFujianry&WestLake,&FuzhouMinjuFuzhouFuzhouo&4、报告内容日期:年‘月日天气:晴出勤情况:满勤福州概况◆位于福建东部,风景优美;◆历史悠久,人口;●这些年发生巨大变化,新建了许多高楼、道路等;●有很多名胜,如:鼓山、三山两塔等。其他一句祝福的话&&&&4、5、参考作文:话题十九:世界与环境1、世界各地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&2、保护环境&&&&&&&&&&&。:;;;参考作文:3、控制人口话题二十:文学与艺术(江苏盐城)假设你是李明,你的国外网友在网上看到几幅中国剪纸,对此很感兴趣,给你发来邮件询问有关中国剪纸的信息,请你根据下表提示给他回复邮件。要求:文中不得出现真实的人名和校名;词数:个左右。:Dear&Eric,You&want&to&know&about&Chinese&paper&cut.&Here&Im&glad&to&tell&you&something&about&it.Chinese&paper&cut&has&a&long&history&of&over&2,000&years.&It&can&be&seen&in&different&parts&of&China.&Many&people,&no&matter&young&or&old,&are&fond&of&it.People&in&northern&part&of&China&do&well&in&making&paper&cut.&They&cut&paper&into&different&shapes,&like&birds,&animals,&flowers&and&so&on.I&think&Chinese&paper&cuts&are&not&only&beautiful&but&also&very&&usually&put&them&on&doors&or&windows&when&they&celebrate&something&&for&the&Spring&&and&more&people&are&interested&in&&hope&youll&come&to&China&to&see&more&Chinese&paper&cuts&one&day.Best&wishes话题二十一:自然1、参考例文:2、;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十二:社会1、诚信 2、留守儿童&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十三:热点话题1、汶川大地震&2、雪灾3、素质教育4、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&话题二十四:&&周围的环境&1、(江苏南通)目前南通市正在积极创建全国文明城市,中学生也在为之努力。假如你是你是某中学的一名学生张通,请根据下列图表所示内容,给笔友John写一封电子邮件,介绍有关情况。&&&&&&2、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3、:.
浏览次数:
】【】【】a specialthing in my life初中生作文60字_百度作业帮
a specialthing in my life初中生作文60字
a specialthing in my life初中生作文60字
亲爱的舅舅:你在深圳那边还好吗?这次写信是想邀请你来酒泉做客.快要过元宵节了,你知道酒泉的元宵节是怎么过的吗 我们会在这天早晨吃 元宵,然...a thing happen in my class初中英语作文.如题 急._百度作业帮
a thing happen in my class初中英语作文.如题 急.
a thing happen in my class初中英语作文.如题 急.
A terrible thing happened in my class Well I was sitting on my legs on the chair in class (bad habit) and it was really silent in class we were doing a test,And at once I fell with chair and I started crying I was humiliated due to the fact my crush was sitting next to me..And everyone laughed the professor kicked me out of class..It's funny and sad at the same time
俺写的是= =Uncle程。。。}

我要回帖

更多关于 a day in my life作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信