Ann is so helpful a girl that hairmy classmatess love her very much.的同意句

1.C2.B3.C4.D5.D【解析】试题分析:这篇文章讲述了一种类型的人,就是粘人型的朋友,并提出了四种面对粘人型的朋友应该如何解决的方案。1.】词汇分析题。从第一段中“Worse yet, he often gets antsy when you don’t reply immediately.”可以看出更糟糕的事,当你不立即回复时,他们会变得很紧张,所以C选项符合题意,故选C。2.】推断分析题。从第一个建议中的“t just explain to your friend honestly that you want or need some time of your own.”可以推断出作者建议我们应该对朋友诚实,故选B。3.】推断分析题。从最后一段中的“There’s no reason for you to rudely tell your clingy friend that he’s a pain in the neck.”可以推断作者的建议是千万不要对朋友粗鲁,故选C。4.5. clingy friend may just be lonely or have trouble meeting new people.”可以推断出粘人型的朋友一般都害怕孤独,D符合题意,故选D。考点:考查论说文阅读。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:学年河北永年第二中学高三12月月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Speaking from my past experience, it is very difficult to find good friends that you can trust but once you have found them, they are worth keeping forever! Therefore, I think friendship is the most important relationship that anybody could have.The qualities I look for in a friend are a good sense of humor but sensitivity when it matters. Also that friend would have to be strong-minded and highly spirited. I think that these qualities are the key qualities to look for in a good friend.Even the strongest friends can still have arguments, although usually about more serious topics, rather than the usual teenage childish arguments. Some matters can seriously affect a friendship. If one of your friends started experimenting with harmful and dangerous drugs, what would you do ? A good friend would try to help as much as possible, whereas a bad example of a friend would simply shrug(耸肩) and turn a blind eye.Not only the bad things affect friendship ---- good activities do too. Such as bonding with one another, not just by going out on a night with them but by spending quality time with them and talking to each other, which indicates a good ability to communicate. This is a key aspect of a good friendship.Good friends do not always have to be in the same age group as you. I have a good friend and she is 47 years old and I am 16.Unfortunately, some people lose contact with their friends as they grow older, which is a sad way to lose a good friend.I think friendship is one of the most important things in life because if you have no friends you will have no happiness.1.According to the author, true friendship _______.A. is easy to get
B. deepens with timeC. needs management
D. affects one’s happiness2.Paragraph 3 is mainly about______.A. why drugs are bad for teenagersB. problems that will test friendshipC. ways that help avoid argumentsD. whether a friend is trustworthy3.According to the author, which matters least in friendship?A. Age.
B. Sensitivity.C. Sense of humor. D. Communication ability.4.Which of the following saying can match the author’s view on friendship?A. Old friends and old wines are best.B. A friend without faults will never be found.C. A life without a friend is a life without the sun.D. a friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
来源:学年安溪第八中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
My grandma is c 1.Zhu Jinping. She is sixty-one and she lives 2.my grandpa in a flat in the centre of Beijing. She loves children and animals, 3.(尤其是)cats, although she h
4.their claws! Her 5.(特别喜爱的)thing to eat is yoghurt with honey. She doesn’t like food she has to chew too much &#&#&#&#_6.her teeth aren’t strong! She never 7.TV except for the news. Grandma is very
p8.with her neighbours, maybe because 9.is so helpful. For
e 10., she often looks after children for people in her apartment block. Babies love sitting on her lap! She devotes a lot of her time to caring the neighbours.
来源:学年福建莆田第一中学高二上第一学段考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
At the age of forty?five,my usually well?ordered life became full of changes. After twenty?two years of working in a ____,a plan to use less staff _
_ the unemployment of over one hundred people,I being one of them.My once secure future became ____.However,I was not a single parent,____ the family did not depend only on my income. My motto has always been “Change is good;change is progress”,but when it ____ my livelihood,I had to change it to “____ change and make the most of it.” From the beginning,I ____ to look at this matter not as ____ luck,but as a welcome opportunity. I refused to become sorry;___
,I actively planned to do something new and different.Having a positive attitude made all the ____ in the way I pursued (追求)the future. First,I decided to ___ to college and graduate many years later than I should have. Doing this at my age took more than a little ____.Not being a graduate had ____ held me back in my career in the bank,but now it was a personal goal I longed to ___.With a lot of determination,I went to evening classes and became an adult ___.In the class,I became more and more confident. During this time,I ____ that no matter what life throws in our way,personal growth never stops.The second thing I did to improve my inner?self was to reevaluate(重新评估)my ____ life. It used to be filled with endless and meaningless events. But now,my heart and life are completely around people I ___.The loss of my job led to some ____ changes in my life. Revisiting the past made ___ for the future. I realize that I have accepted the change and am making the most of it.1.A.factory
B.company
D.school2.A.set aside
C.made up D.took off3.A.clear
D.uncertain4.A.so
D.but5.A.destroyed
B.improved
C.affected
D.offered6.A.Make
D.Collect7.A.chose
B.considered
C.happened
D.pretended8.A.special
D.good9.A.besides
B.instead
D.however10.A.difference
B.decision
D.use11.A.attend
D.admit12.A.time
D.courage13.A.sometimes
D.never14.A.find
C.achieve
D.discover15.A.student
B.teacher
C.manager
D.monitor16.A.hoped
B.realized
C.believed
D.suggested17.A.new
D.past18.A.care for
B.join in
C.stand for
D.look at19.A.normal
B.positive
C.confident
D.unsure20.A.change
B.progress
D.promise
来源:学年福建莆田第一中学高二上第一学段考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
假如你是高二某班的一名班长。你所在班级的 关系总体上很好,师生如同朋友、同学如同兄弟姐妹;但是,也存在一些问题,如有时因为学习压力大,有些同学容易发火导致和其他同学吵架,有时不听老师或家长的劝告等。针对这个情况,你在一次班会上首先介绍了当前的实际情况:好的方面和不够好的方面;然后向同学们提出了一些建议(至少两条)。注意:1. 文章开头已给出,不计入总词数;2. 词数:120左右。Dear classmates,Today, I would like to say something about the relationship between students in our class. Generally speaking, the relationship between students is good. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:学年广东汕头潮师高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
用括号里的词的适当形式填空(共5小题,每小题1分,共5分)1.Try not to say anything about the idea until you have understood it __________ (entire)2.We did a lot of _________ (cycle)in France last year.3.We crossed into _________ (German)from Switzerland last week.4.The coal _______ (mine)were working underground in uncomfortable conditions.5._________ (cruel) to animals will be strongly punished in some countries.
来源:学年广东湛江第一中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:信息匹配
阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。把答案填涂在答题卡上相应的题号的答案标号上。请阅读下列博客信息:A:My name’s Marta and I’m from Mexico City, but I moved to Los Angeles, California, five years ago, now I am living in an apartment at No. 3178 SE Timmer Broad. I am 28, single. I am a customer service representative for a large financial company. I am an outgoing person. I love to laugh and have fun! I enjoy cooking, dancing and listening to music. I don’t like watching or playing sports. You should be an outgoing, considerate lady with a good sense of humor, to share the apartment. Are you the one? Email and let’s have further talk.B: My name’s Mark, and I’m from Hollywood, California. I’m a fitness instructor in Los Angeles. I am a friendly and easy- I love playing sports---especially football and working out at the gym. I also play the guitar. My best friend David, who often has sports with me, went to Mexico last month. To avoid loneliness, I’d like very much to own a new friend who would share the fun of sports with me. I am longing.C: My name’s Park Jun Seo, but you can call me Jun. I move from Seoul Korea to Los Angeles two years ago. I am a graphic designer and I am looking for my younger brother, Lean Ban Seo, who might be in this city. As the story is too long, I just hope to find him and have my family reunited. He is lame at the right leg, 19 years old, 1.79 meters tall, with very big eyes and fair curly hair. With his picture of two years ago enclosed, I would be very appreciated if you have any information about that. Telephone me at 818-5789.D: My name is Don and I am programmer at a computer company. I have designed several pieces of software that can help students learn better, especially suitable for primary students who have some language disability to learn words and help them pronounce more correctly. If you think you need one, please fax to 857-4693. You can purchase by post.E: My name is Mauricio, and I’m a computer programmer working in Los Angeles area. I am kind of shy, but maybe you can help me to be more outgoing. I like cooking, playing computer games, and chatting with friends online. If you think you are the proper one to be my E-pal, let’s chat!F: My name’s Judy and I’m from Quebec, Canada. I am a sales woman in one of the women underwear stores in Montreal. I’d like to have more visitors to my shop. And you can bargain for a reduction of 10% to 30%, if you purchase in package. Let’s be friends.请阅读以下网站回复的信息, 然后匹配回复的信息和网站原登出的博客信息,选项中有一项是多余的。1.I am a professional sportsman and work in the same city. I am so glad that I will have a good friend who can be the opponent to improve my techniques. E-mail me at .2.As a shop owner, I might drop in when I go downtown. But may I know your exact address? When is it convenient for a visit? Thank you.3.God bless you! I’m a journalist and happened to read your brief story. A neighbor of mine looks exactly the same as the man in the picture you uploaded. This might be a chance in a million. Telephone me at 818-5690.4.As a newcomer and a freshman, I am looking for a room as close to my university as possible. I would like to have some friends, too. I think your place might be the right choice for me. But can I know how much the rent is?5.I am a salesman from Paris. My first difficulty working in this city is language. I would appreciate it if you could help me learn English through the Keyboard.
来源:学年湖北通城第二高级中学高一上期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
It’s ______ trying to persuade him to change his mind because he never listens.A. useless
B. pricelessC. careless
D. helpless
来源:学年湖南边城高级中学高二上期中英语试卷卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Madame Curie(居里夫人) contributed all his life ______ radium(镭) so that she has earned respect from people all over the world.A. to study
B. to studyingC. study
D. studied小题1:D小题2:C小题3:A小题4:A小题5:B试题分析:这篇短文中作者主要介绍了一位年仅11岁的英国歌手Connie Talbot的故事。她六岁时开始在电视中唱歌成名,受到奶奶的影响,擅长英语,功课很好,并介绍了她喜欢吃的食物及妈妈对她的期望等。小题1:细节理解题。根据短文第一段She is an English pop singer可知,图片中的姑娘是一个歌手;故选D。小题2:细节理解题。根据短文第一段Her grandmother likes her very much and often asks her to sing for her.可知她的奶奶经常要她给自己唱歌;故选C。小题3:细节理解题。根据短文第二段She likes French fries very much and often eats them at home. 可知,她喜欢吃 French fries;故选A。小题4:细节理解题。根据短文第二段最后一句But her mother only wants her daughter to be healthy.可知,她的妈妈希望她健康;故选A。小题5:推理判断题。根据短文第一段She is an English pop singer可知A项错误;第二段Connie is good at English.可知B项正确;She likes French fries very much可知C项错误;文中并未提及她现在身体不健康;故选B。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
It was a Saturday morning. When Mrs Green looked_&&&&__into the sky, she smiled and said, “It’s going to be a fine day.” She woke her son up___&&&&_eight and said, “Get up, Teddy. We are going to the zoo_&&&&___.Wash your face and eat your__&&&&__quickly. We are going to New York by __&&&&____.”Teddy was very__&&&&____, because he liked going to the zoo and taking a train. He said, “I dreamed _&&&&_the zoo last night, Mum.”His mother was _&&&&____, but she stopped and smiled. “You did, Teddy?”She said, “And what did _&&&&_do in your dream?”“You know,Mum.You were in__&&&&_dream,too.”小题1:A.downB.upC.nextD.beside小题2:A.inB.on C.atD.to小题3:A.tonight B.yesterdayC.todayD.tomorrow小题4:A.dinnerB.breakfastC.lunchD.supper小题5:A.busB.airC.bikeD.train小题6:A.happyB.sorryC.wellD.sad小题7:A.inB.on C.aboutD.front小题8:A.freeB.busyC.sadD.interested小题9:A.IB.usC.youD.everyone小题10:A.yourB.mineC.ourD.my
Mr. and Mrs. White had two sons and three daughters. One Sunday, Mrs. White said to her husband. The children don' t have any lessons today, and you're free too. There's a new funfair(游乐场) in the park. Let's all go there to play.Her husband said, "I want to finish some work today." "Oh, I forget it. Go there and make our children happy. That's the most important work." Mrs. White said.So Mr. and Mrs. White took their children to the funfair. Mr. White was forty-five years old but he enjoyed the funfair more than his children. He hurried from one thing to another, and ate lots of sweets. One of the children said to her mother, "Dad is just like a small child, isn't he, Mom?" Mrs. White didn't want to follow her husband around any more at that time and answered, "He is even worse than a small child, Mary, because he might spend(花费)more money than a small child."小题1: There were&&&&&&&&&children in the White family.A.twoB.threeC.fourD.five小题2: One Sunday, Mr. and Mrs. White wanted to go to&&&&&&&&&with their children.A.schoolB.workC.a funfairD.a shop小题3:Mr. White liked the place so much that he&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.bought lots of sweetsB.followed his wife all the timeC.hurried from one thing to anotherD.asked a lot of questions小题4:From the story we know Mrs. White&&&&&&&&&when Mary asked her the question.A.was still excited to playB.was a little angry with Mr. WhiteC.looked for Mr. White everywhereD.ate a lot of sweets小题5: Of all his family members, &&&&&&&&&enjoyed playing there most that Sunday.A.Mr. WhiteB.Mrs. WhiteC.MaryD.the boys
Mike always loves ships(轮船). When he was a child, he said, “I’m going to &&&&&&&a naval soldier (海军士兵) when I grow up.” But his eyes were not very &&&&&&, so he could not join the navy(军队). Then he said, “I’m going to &&&&&&&a ship and travel around the world.” But ships were very expensive, and Mike did not have enough &&&&&&. Last summer Mike found a swimming &&&&&&. He didn’t have to &&&&&&&much for the lessons, so he began going to the school on weekends. Now he is a good swimmer. Last week a little boy said to him, “You’re a very good swimmer. &&&&&&&do you learn to swim so well?”“I’m not good at all,” Mike said. “ &&&&&&&I’m in the water, I say to myself, “There are&&&&&&fishes behind me!” Then I’m very afraid (害怕的), and I &&&&&&&quickly.”小题1:A.amB.isC.wasD.be小题2:A.bigB.beautifulC.goodD.strong小题3:A.buyB.seeC.showD.draw小题4:A.foodB.workC.timeD.money小题5:A.parkB.schoolC.poolD.mall小题6:A.payB.useC.takeD.send小题7:A.WhereB.HowC.WhoD.What小题8:A.IfB.WhenC.ThoughD.Because小题9:A.interestingB.kindC.dangerousD.different小题10:A.runB.rideC.swimD.drive
Have you seen the movie Changjiang 7(CJ7)?The story is about a boy called Dickey. He lives a poor life with his father. His father doesn’t have any money to buy toys for him. One day his father finds him a strange toy from a junkyard (垃圾堆). Dickey names it Changjiang 7 (CJ7). It is an alien dog. It can do many things that humans can not do. Dickey takes it to school to help him in many ways. CJ7 is a popular movie. Xu Jiao,born on August 5,1997 in Ningbo,Zhejiang,plays Dickey. On April 21,the girl won Best New Performer (演员) at the Hong Kong Film Awards for her play in CJ7.Now Xu Jiao becomes a new film star. She is well-known especially among young kids. Many of them want to own such a helpful toy as CJ7. Xu once said it was difficult to play a boy. “To get an idea of what a boy is like,” she said,“I watched boys and I also studied and played with them a lot.”小题1:Xu Jiao’s birthday is on____________ .A.April 5B.August 5 C.April 21D.August 21小题2:____________ finds a toy from the junkyard.A.DickeyB.Xu JiaoC.Dickey’s fatherD.Xu Jiao’s father小题3:CJ7 is the name of____________ .A.a toyB.a catC.a placeD.an award小题4:To play Dickey,Xu Jiao did all the following things EXCEPT ____________& boys.A.beatingB.watchingC.playing withD.studying with小题5:What can we know about Xu Jiao from the passage?A.She lives a poor life.B.She plays a boy in the movie.C.She was born in Hong Kong.D.She said it was easy to act in CJ7.
Sam lived in a small village. His mother was often ill and he had to spend much money on medicine. And when he was twenty-eight, he borrowed some money from his friends and married. His wife was beautiful but came from a poor family. So she could not help him. She had to tell her husband to find work in the town. She hoped he would get much money to pay for his debt(债). They young man thought she was right and had to say goodbye to her and left.The young man could neither read nor write. Of course nobody would employ (雇用) such a man like him in the town. He had to go to an island and planted trees for a farmer there. The island was small and there were only three men on it. They lived a hard life and Sam missed his mother and wife very much. He wanted to write to them, but he couldn’t. Luckily, Charlie, who was in school for five years, helped him. Sam asked the farmer to post the letter for him. From then on he waited for the answer every day. About two months later the farmer brought his wife’s letter to the island. He was very happy but he didn’t read it. He had to ask Charlie to help him again.The farmer came out of the house and found Sam was stopping Charlie’s ears while he was listening to the young man reading it. It surprised the farmer and he asked, “What are you doing it for, Sam?”“I can’t let him hear my wife’s letter!”小题1:Sam’s wife was a _____________ woman.A. nice and rich&&&&&&&&&& B. beautiful but poor&&&&& C. kind and strong小题2:Sam had to go to the town to find work because _________.A. the town was a good place&&& B. he could read and write&&& C. he had to pay for his debt小题3:The life on the island was ______________.A. difficult&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. easy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. relaxing小题4:Who posted the letter for Sam?A. Charlie.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. The farmer.&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Sam himself. 小题5:From the story we know Sam was a ___________.A. rude man&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. kind and hard-working man&&&&&& C. cruel husband
It was Christmas, and there was a big party in the house. Guests came and went, but the party went on. Then the bell rang. Several people shouted, "Come in!"and a small man opened the front door and came in. Nobody knew him. But the host went to meet him, and took him to the bar for a drink. The man sat there happily for an hour and a half and drank.Then suddenly he stopped and looked at the host. "Do you know," he said, "nobody invited me to this party. I don't know you, 'I don't know your wife, and I don't know any of your guests. My wife and I wanted to go out in our car, but one of your guests' cars was in front of our gate, so I came here to find him and my wife is waiting in our car for me to come back.小题1:What’s the date that day ?A. Monday . .B It’s December 25th .C. It’s Novermber 25th&& D. It’s January 1st小题2:Which sentence is Not true about the party ?A.All the guests stayed there until the party was over .B.There were lots of people at the party .C.There were some drinks at the party .D.Not all the guests knew each other小题3:How long did the small man stay at the party ?A. For an hour .B.For half an hour .C.For 90 minutes .D.For a while小题4:Why did the small man stay at the party ?A.He was the host’s neighbor .B.He was a friend of the host’s .C.He wanted to say “Have fun ” to the people at the party D.He wanted to look for the person whose car was in front of his gate .小题5:The best title is ___.A. A small ManB.A Strange GuestC.A Friendly HostD.A funny Man
One Saturday afternoon, Kate went to buy something for her sister and herself. As Kate was coming out of a____, a young lady walked towards her. She said she was Miss Green --- a good friend of Kate’s sister. Kate believe her. Then she called a taxi to send Kate home. She told the driver where she should go. Kate was _____ that it was not in the direction of her home. “ Why?” Kate asked. The lady smiled. When they came to a quiet road, a big rough man appeared on the road. He stopped the taxi driver, knocked him down, and threw him out of the taxi . At the same time, Miss Green took out of a knife and pointed it at Kate. She asked Kate to keep______. The man then started the taxi. “ Oh, my God! I’m being kidnapped(绑架),” Kate said to herself. She tried to escape , but not succeeded. Suddenly an idea came to her. She took out a lipstick(口红) from her pocket, wrote ‘_____’ on the window, and covered the word with her back. A few minutes later, a police car ____and the policemen saw the sign. When the kidnappers saw the policemen, they stopped the taxi, jumped into the grass, and ran away. The policemen then picked Kate up and sent her home. When her parents knew what had happened, they were greatly surprised. But they were also happy&because their daughter had finally come back safely.小题1:A.schoolB.taxiC.shopD.friend’s小题2:A.sureB.excitedC.surprisedD.pleased小题3:A.healthyB.aliveC.relaxedD.quiet小题4:A.THANKSB.SORRYC.SOSD.OK小题5:A.stoppedB.leftC.passedD.turned
In a cold winter, a couple had to move out of their big house because of bankruptcy(破产). The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife. So she thought, "he doesn't love me anymore, he just thinks about his work". One day, she wanted to take a shower, but her husband stopped her at the door, "Let me take it first, OK?" "Why not let me first," she asked. "I was tired, you take it later, OK?" She was very sad. On a rainy day, she found nothing to do and turned on his computer. After a few minutes, her eyes were full of tears...it was his diary:“Today, I was quite sad, she asked me why I was always taking the shower first, and I said I was tired. She was unhappy. I wasn't as rich as before! We moved to the small house and it was very cold. But I found that if one person took the shower first, the room could get a little warmer. So every time I rushed to the bathroom first. When she took the shower, the room would get warmer, at least 1℃ or 2℃.Now I can't give her comfortable life or buy expensive dresses for her, &but at least, I can give her 1℃love.”小题1:The couple moved out of their house &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.on a rainy dayB.in a cold winterC.when the husband lost his workD.when the wife saw her husband’s diary小题2:The woman thought her husband didn’t love her because &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.he didn’t buy her beautiful clothesB.he didn’t have enough money C.he always worked with no care of herD.he didn’t look after her parents小题3:The woman’s eyes were full of tears because &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.She felt sad by her husband’s wordsB.the rainy day made her sad.C.her eyes were hurt by the computerD.she was moved by her husband’s words小题4:The man wanted to take the shower first because &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.he was tired and wanted to sleep earlier B.he wanted to make the bathroom warmerC.he wasn’t as strong as beforeD.he couldn’t stand the cold winter小题5:From the reading, we know that &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.A.the man loved his wife very muchB.the woman didn’t love her husband C.the man was poor beforeD.the woman had no job}

我要回帖

更多关于 classmates是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信