有没有介绍关于国庆节的作文的作文。

当前位置: & 专题作文 &
& 写国庆节旅游的作文200字 & 正文
关于国庆节旅游的作文200字_写国庆节旅游200字作文关于国庆节旅游的200字作文片段:国庆这天,我和爸爸妈妈一起去游玩。早上出发到了长隆欢乐世界已经十点多了。我们进入游乐区后就去玩亲亲过山车在玩亲亲过山车时过山车开得太快了我差一点掉下来了吓得我的心扑通扑通地直跳。然后就去玩弹跳塔玩弹跳塔好像玩跳楼机。先把描写国庆节旅游200字作文国庆节爸爸带我到舞钢石漫滩水库玩。到了目的地,我飞一般地向大坝跑去,湖面波光粼粼,我趴在栏杆上往下看,水里的鱼儿悠闲地游来游去,和我一样快活。在大坝的尽头,我们参观了禹王洞,知道了石漫滩得名的原因。下午,我和爸爸坐了快艇字数筛选:
相关专题: 、
最新关于国庆节旅游的作文200字范文列表共找到 8 篇200字写国庆节旅游的作文,分1页展示,当前第 1 页
22:29 22:22 22:19 21:47 20:03 09:34 09:33 20:49
推荐国庆节旅游作文200字
作文大全网为广大中小学生提供全面的小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文等各年级优秀作文的网上交流平台!
版权所有 & 作文大全网()
安阳市第一职业中等专业学校对应手机版网址:相关热词搜索:
频道总排行
频道本月排行
• 版权所有 Copyright 2014
All rights reserved.关于国庆节的英语作文,配中文翻译
关于国庆节的英语作文,配中文翻译
  It is known to everyone: Oct,1st is our National Day. At this day I went to street and saw something. Now let me tell you!   At 8:00 I got up and went bus station with my mother .O my god there were so many people! With difficult we got on the bus and felt very crowed. The traffic was so bad too! It cost nearly 1 hour that we arrived the center of street. What were worse there were even more people! In my opinion it was not very interesting to come out at this day! Next time I prefer to stay at home and study!   大家都知道:10月,第一是我们的国庆节。在这一天,我去了街,看到了一些东西。现在让我告诉你!   早上8点,我和我的母亲一起上了公共汽车站,我的上帝那里有这么多人!我们上了公共汽车,感到非常拥挤。交通太糟糕了!我们到了街的中心,花费了将近1个小时的时间。更糟糕的是,甚至有更多的人!在我看来,在这一天里出来是不是很有趣!下次我更喜欢呆在家里学习! & 【更多相关内容推荐】
  国庆节英文例句:   1. Colourful neon lights were hung here and there during National Day.   国庆节期间到处挂着彩灯.   2. National Day falls on a Monday this year.   今年国庆节是星期一.   3. The National Day is drawing closer.   国庆节快到了.   4. The laughter on the boats mingled with that on shore, adding to the jubilation on National Day.   船上和岸上的笑声交汇在一起, 增加了国庆节的欢乐气氛.   5. The National Day and the International Labour Day are great events in China.   国庆节和国际劳动节在中国是重大的节日.   6. I spent the National Day at Weihai.   我在威海度过了国庆节   7. There will be a garden party on National Day.   国庆节将有游园会.   8. National day is come into contact with gradually on day.   日子逐渐接近国庆节了.   9. On National Day red flags are hung out of every window.   国庆节那天,每个窗口都挂出红旗.   10. Its a fortnight to National Day.   离国庆节还有两星期.   11. Its October 1 ( the first ) . Its National Day.   今天是十月 一日, 国庆节.   12. People gathered in the hall for the celebration on the eve of the National Day.   国庆节前夕人们聚集在礼堂开庆祝会.   13. Today is our National Day, Oct. 1.   今天是我们的国庆节&十? 一&.   14. What day is your National Day?   你们的国庆节是哪一天?   15. Yes. Besides Spring Festival, National Day is another important holiday.   是的.但除了春节之外, 国庆节是另一个重要的节日.
  10月1日是中国的国庆节.   中国人民在中国共产党的领导下,前赴后继,取得了人民革命的伟大胜利.   日,在首都北京天安门广场举行了开国大典,在隆隆的礼炮声中,中央人民政府主席毛泽东庄严宣告中华人民共和国成立并亲手升起了第一面五星红旗.   聚集天安门广场的三十万军民进行了盛大的阅兵和庆祝游行.   10月1日是我国的国庆节,为什么把这一天定为国庆节呢?中国人民经过一百多年的英勇奋战,在中国共产党的领导下,取得了人民革命的伟大胜利.   在日宣告中华人民共和国成立,这是中国历史上一个最伟大的转变.   1949年9月的政协一届一次会议上决定把10月1日定为国庆节.   October 1 is Chinas National Day.   The Chinese people in under the China communist leadership, advanced uninterruptedly, have gained the great victory which the people revolutionized.   On October 1, 1949, has held the founding ceremony in the capital Beijing Tiananmen Square, in rumble the salute sound, Central Peoples Government President Mao Zedong announced dignified the Peoples Republic of China establishment and raised personally the first Five-Starred Red Flag.   Gathers the Tiananmen Square 300,000 soldiers and civilians carried on grand reviewing troops to parade for .   10 months with the celebration 1st are our countrys National Days, why decided as this day the National Day? The Chinese people pass through for more than 100 years to fight bravely heroically, in under the China .   unist leadership, has gained the great victory which the people revolutionize.   In October 1, 1949 announced the Peoples Republic of China is tenable, this is in the Chinese history in a greatest transformation .   1949 year September Political Consultative Conference session of conference decided decides as October 1 the National Day. &
  October 1st is the annual national day, is the mother of the motherlands birthday. Mother of the motherland 54 years old this year, so the country is permeated with a festive atmosphere.   Riding in the atmosphere, we are one family came to the picturesque scenery of the grandmother.   At noon, after dinner. We walked in field sales, enjoy the pastoral scenery, when go to grandmas house is, looked at the petite pepper, lettuce like flowers, bamboo like foreign chili... Everything makes people feel a burst of joy. But its not good to keep moving forward:   A pond, is a group of a group of dead fish floating in the water, next to the orange tree withered.   We then move ten meters, the orange tree is also a fruitful, with luxuriant foliage. This is really strange, just like people said the water and soil!   We went along the mountain road, along the way, mom and dad stopped to introduce me, also told the story of some of their young....... At the time! We from another way to grandmas home, along the way we see a lot of purslane was all the way about smiled to Purslane picked a lot of, I just cant wait to have a pocket to hold them, so we have back to grandmas house.   This national day although not to the outside but also make a sightseeing tour to grandma, my eyes full!   十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是祖国母亲的生日。祖国母亲今年54周岁了,因此全国都洋溢着喜庆的气氛。   乘着这气氛,我们一家人来到了山清水秀的外婆家。   中午,吃完了饭,我们就漫步在田间销路,欣赏田园风光,当走到外婆家的地是,看着那娇小的辣椒,像花儿一样的莴笋,竹子般的洋辣椒&&一切让人感到一阵欢喜。然而继续向前走就没有这么好的事物了:   一口池塘边,全是一群一群的死鱼漂在水上,旁边的橘子树也枯萎了。   我们再往前十米看,橘子树又是硕果累累,枝繁叶茂。这可真奇怪,就像别人说的水土不同吧!   我们又沿着山路向前周,一路上,爸爸妈妈停的向我介绍,还讲了一些他们小时侯的故事。&&时间不早了!我们又从另一条路回外婆家,一路上我们看到有很多马齿苋便一路上说说笑笑的把马齿苋摘了一大把,恨不得能有个口袋把它们装下,就这样我们有回到了外婆家。   这次国庆虽然没有到外面游山玩水,但是去外婆家也饱了我的眼福呀! &
&  October 1 of each year is the annual National Day of our great motherland mothers birthday. With the ups and downs, we have the mother of the motherland 55 years of age, this day, to celebrate the nation are celebrating the holiday.   Early in the morning, we went to the school, at school, students have a blackboard, do some greeting cards, the Z there through the diary, in the form of poetry to express their love for the motherlands mother . National Day vacation, the students get out of the house, together with parents, to visit historical sites and enjoy the great culture of the motherland. Hanging at the entrance of the store balloons and bunting, red, yellow, green ... ... filled with a festive atmosphere. Inside voices that are discounted, to carry out series of promotional activities. Sea of people on the street, even buying the car to a long row of the team have to play good, and so on for a long time. Scenic areas like the long queue of visitors, countless men, women and children in the best of them, people are taking advantage of the holiday play out. Almost no empty parking places, restaurants, hotel revenues must be substantial.   Beijing distant uncle called to tell us that the Beijing National Day extraordinary excitement. I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square to see the face of our great capital city, uncle and I have an appointment next year in conjunction with the summer tour Beijing.   National Day is a happy day, really raise peoples living standards rapidly. We are in the embrace of the motherlands mother, the well-being, happiness and growth, mother of the motherland is willing to always beautiful, always prosperity of the motherland is willing to prosper year after year, developed!   每年的十月一日是一年一度的国庆节,是我们伟大祖国母亲的生日。伴随着风风雨雨,我们的母亲祖国已经55周岁了,这一天,举国上下都在欢度庆祝这一节日。   一大清早,我们便到了学校,在学校里,同学们有的出黑板报、画画;有的做贺卡、开主题班会;还有的通过日记、诗歌等形式纷纷表达对祖国妈妈的爱。国庆长假,同学们跟爸爸妈妈一起走出家门,游览名胜古迹,领略祖国的伟大文化。商店的门门口悬挂着气球和彩旗,有红的、有黄的、有绿的&&洋溢着喜庆的气氛。里面人声鼎沸,原来都在打折、开展系列促销活动。街上人山人海,就连坐车买票也要排着长长的队伍,打的也要等好长时间。风景区的游人有如长龙,不计其数,男女老少尽在其中,人们都趁着节日出来游玩。停车场几乎没有空位子,饭店,宾馆的收入一定十分可观。   远方北京的叔叔打来电话告诉我们,北京国庆热闹非凡。我很想去北京,看看天安门,看看我们伟大首都的面貌,我和叔叔已经约好明年暑假一起同畅游北京。   国庆节是一个快乐的节日,人民的生活水平真的提高得很快。我们在祖国妈妈的怀抱中,幸福、快乐地成长,愿祖国妈妈永远美丽、永远繁荣,愿祖国一年比一年兴旺、发达!
&  I am very happy because I have come to Hangzhou for the first time this year because I have come to for the first time this year. When I walk through the thick woods first saw the West Lake level as a mirror of the heart felt cold. We are a family of three multiplied by boat watched the ship after the piece of water waves and the mountains reflected the water reflected the mountain of the charming scenery is really very comfortable. In the boat cruise we also see the water that all roads lead to lively and lovely small fish in our boat swimming seems to greet us. The next day we walked in both the left and right sides of the Su Causeway and Bai Causeway at West Lake is really a say a feeling: is excited? Is cool? Or excited? Not is a feeling from the bottom of my heart. Then we went to the west lake lotus pool to enjoy the lotus flower there although the lotus there thanks but saw only a likable lotus. Flocks of fish swimming in the really like Han Yuefu wrote in the poem: Jiangnan can lotus lotus, Mr Tian Tian fish play lotus in the lotus leaf. Fish play lotus leaf East fish play lotus leaf Xiyu play lotus leaf fish play lotus leaf North south. There are many scenic spots in West Lake such as: tiger spring, Lingyin Temple, eighteen Jiuxi Jian, Liuhe pagoda....... If you have a chance, please go to the play!   今年十一长假我很开心因为今年我第一次来到杭州进行旅游。   当我穿过那浓郁的树林第一次看到那水平如镜的西湖时只觉得全身心的凉。我们一家三口乘上小船看着船后的片片水波和那山中倒映着水水中倒映着山的迷人景色真是十分的惬意。在船上游船时我们还看到了水中那一条条活泼可爱的小鱼儿它们在我们船边游动好像在和我们打招呼。   第二天我们漫步在苏堤和白堤看着左右两边的西湖真是有一种说不出的感受:是兴奋?是凉爽?还是激动?都不是是一种发自内心的感受。   接着我们又去了西湖的荷花池边欣赏了那里的荷花虽然那里的荷花谢了但是却看到了一只只惹人喜爱的莲蓬。在莲叶下有一群群的鱼儿在游动真像汉乐府在诗中所写的:江南可采莲莲叶何田田鱼戏莲叶间。鱼戏莲叶东鱼戏莲叶西鱼戏莲叶南鱼戏莲叶北。   西湖的胜景有许多如:虎跑泉、灵隐寺、九溪十八涧、六和塔&&。如果你有机会那就请到哪儿去玩吧!
&  October 1st is the sixty anniversary of our motherland. On the streets, there are happy people, and people with a happy smile on their faces. On both sides of the street, on the bus, on the roof, there are bright red flag. I like the beautiful flower beds, which are full of beautiful flowers. The gardeners uncle also put the colorful flowers into a &60&, they are to celebrate the birthday of the motherland with flowers.   The October 1st parade made me particularly memorable. The PLA uncle, aunt who walked very neat, let me feel very terrible. The parade also shows a lot of weapons, which is the liberation army of the Chinese army in the display of the strength of our china. I am proud of my country!   During the national day, I heard a lot of very good songs. They are: &singing the motherland&, &big China&, &national&, &today is your birthday, China&, etc.. I like the songs of these songs, especially the &country& which is sung by Jackie Chan. &Home is a small country, the country is everybody& I firmly remember this song lyrics.   I wish the motherland more and more powerful! I want to study hard, in the future to better build the motherland.   十月一日是我们祖国妈妈的六十华诞。热闹的大街上到处是欢乐的人群,人们脸上都挂着幸福的微笑。街道两旁、汽车上、房顶上到处都飘着鲜艳的五星红旗。我喜欢那些漂亮的花坛,里面盛开着许多美丽的鲜花。园丁叔叔们还把五彩缤纷的花摆成了一个个&60&的字样,他们是想用鲜花来庆祝祖国妈妈的生日。   十月一日的阅兵式让我特别难忘。解放军叔叔、阿姨们走得很整齐,让我感觉很威武。阅兵式上还展示了许多武器,这是解放军叔叔在展示我们中国的强大实力。我为祖国感到骄傲!   国庆节期间,我还听到了许多特别好听的歌。它们分别是:《歌唱祖国》、《大中国》、《国家》、《今天是您的生日,中国》等。我喜欢这些歌唱祖国的歌,特别是成龙叔叔演唱的《国家》。&家是小国,国是大家&我牢牢地记住了这句歌词。   我祝福祖国越来越强大!我要好好学习,将来才能更好地建设祖国。有没有介绍国庆的作文._百度作业帮
有没有介绍国庆的作文.
有没有介绍国庆的作文.
 在这秋风送爽的十月,在这喜悦收获的季节,在这二十一世纪的第十个秋天,我们又一次迎来了一个盛大的节日——国庆节,中国大地普天同庆,华夏神洲欢呼雀跃.  回望这六十多年,从无到有,由弱及强,共和国的成长如同新生的树苗,虽然饱受风雨的洗礼,仍然屹立不倒;纵然历经磨难,但却愈见辉煌.  我们伟大的祖国有着五千年的文化底蕴,文物古迹、珍稀矿产,那是多不胜数.她用庞大的“身躯”和无私的爱哺育了一代又一代的中国人.他们善良、勇敢、辛勤地耕种,使得国家日益的昌盛.我——一个二十一世纪的少年,心怀雄心大志,就是想着有一天能为祖国做贡献.从小我就倍受家庭的熏陶——当我呀呀学语的时候,爸爸妈妈就每天给我讲关于祖国由苦难到繁荣的故事.从那时候起,我的心中就深深地刻下了“祖国”两个恢弘的大字—-祖国!  一个多么美丽、神圣而又庄严的名词!它饱含了我们13亿中华人民的语言和感情.它的一撇一点,都是中华儿女用骨架和血肉组成的.还清楚地记得,当我光荣地佩带起鲜红的红领巾时,心中的热血不免澎湃起来,那时,我在心中默默地许志愿:我一定要从现在努力,今后做一位和平使者.“准备着为共产主义而奋斗!时刻准备着!”这由十六个普通的汉字组成了一个不平凡的号召.每每,当我用最严肃而洪亮的声音宣誓这句话时,对祖国的崇敬和理解又提高了一个层次.  周恩来曾说:“为中华崛起而读书.”掷地有声,身蹈力行,他们不弯的脊梁终于撑起了自己祖国的那片蓝天!于是,我们不再悲鸣,因为这头沉睡了百年的东方“雄师”终于昂首立于世界之林.一潭清水,一杯黄土,一声暗鸣,一棵绿树,一只被雨露浸湿了翅膀的蝴蝶……那都是你啊,我的祖国!一盘清月,一场愁鱼,一次蹙眉,一浅微笑……那就是你啊,我的祖国!翻开五千年的历史,我发现你的生命精髓:长城——那道伤痕,记载了多少沧桑,又表现得如此顽强,那是一种标识,更是一种力量,一种精神,一种向往!长江——那是你的脉搏吧!跳跃着用不枯竭的悸动,挥洒着无边无际的情殇!还有……黄河可是你的血液?沸腾着,那沸腾,奔腾着,无力不摧、昂首向前,何等的自信和骄傲啊!  在这六十多年里,中国发生了翻天覆地的变化.我们有了先进的农业,发达的工业,我们有了世界尖端的科学技术,在世界各地的体育赛场上都可领略中国健儿金夺银的飒爽英姿,“东亚病夫”的耻辱已经一去不复返,取而代之的是“世界体育大国”的美称.  母亲,我们为你取得的巨大成绩而感到骄傲,为身在您的怀抱中而感到自豪,我们爱你那960万平方公里的广大,爱你那上下千年的悠久,爱你的世界奇观万里长城,爱你的世界屋脊珠穆琅玛,爱你奔流不息的长江黄河,爱你直通文明的“丝绸之路”,爱你巍峨挺立的三山五岳,爱你优美秀丽的园林景观.中国是我们的家,我们爱中华!  今天,站在国旗下,那如血如火的颜色,澎湃着我们的血液,那雄壮的歌声激荡着我们的豪情.既然我们无法用语言来表达对您的爱恋,那就允许我们用行动来表现吧,我们将用智慧的双手来描绘祖国21世纪的宏伟蓝图,去创造祖国明天的辉煌灿烂!书村网作文频道,小学初中高中作文云集于此!
您现在的位置: &
- 体裁分类
国庆节 - 作文列表
秋风携雨,染红了五星旗,带着收获的气息迎来了这个与众不同的节日。年轻母亲的生日。 我是一面旗,一面鲜血染红的旗。我曾经历过枪林弹雨,经历过流血的革命。……
六十五年前的今天,我们的祖国在经历过水深火热之后,在一次次战争与和平的交替之后,在四亿五千万人民的奋斗中,它走出了深渊般的黑暗,走向久违的光明。太阳耀……
母爱是一只小小的暖炉,在你感到寒冷时,用自己温暖你的心窝。母爱是一盏闪耀着的明灯,在你感到害怕时,用自己照亮你的心窝。母爱是一只粗壮的手,在你缺乏自信……
鲜血铺下的圣耀之路,灵魂铸就的千古安逸。无尽的时光尽头,你们永铭世人心。题记 这是个雄鹰高飞的文明古国,这是个巨龙长啸的巍峨神州,五千年的沧桑掩盖了它……
故国今日之立, 是从黑暗飞奔入光明。 只知白云苍狗, 万事变迁。 可是,我们今日之努力只为明日之中华。 遥想过去多少帝王君子恋兴盛。 到头来飞升下沉不由他,……
整个小学阶段,我和他一直都能称得上是好姐妹,即使我们并没有真正的姐妹情缘,但是在任何时候,我们都是在一起的。 那是一个黄昏的午后,我们几个同学正走在回……
年过花甲,未了古稀 六五高龄,梦依不舍 黑色眼眸,大地皮肤 智慧灵魂,龙胆基因 粗犷的声音,响彻在大江南北 巨大的手臂,前后竟不见头尾 曾钻破预言、曾扔掉贫……
当第一朵花盛开开在你肥沃的土地; 当第一个太阳高挂在你蔚蓝的天空; 当第一缕清风亲吻着你秀美的山河; 当第一只白鸽飞翔在你辽阔的疆土; 你,已永远深深烙在……
很荣幸地,我能够在祖国母亲65岁生日这一天代表学校到天安门广场观看升国旗,一路上,我那紧攥请柬的双手一直在颤抖着,我的心跳得像一只蹦跳的小兔子,一想到可……
我们才刚刚庆祝完,我们伟大的祖国的生日。但是,是昨天。昨天才是10月1日。昨天才是国庆节。而今天,奶奶,是你的生日。 绕过曲折蜿蜒的山路,走着曾走了一遍又……}

我要回帖

更多关于 介绍国庆节英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信