how i learn to loveenglish? 作文

how can l learn english作文_百度作业帮
how can l learn english作文
how can l learn english作文
English is very important to us. But how can I learn it well?First, you should remember enough words. You can find good ways to remember them. Second, you should try to use the words you have remembered. You can make some simple sentences in the beginning. Then you can write a short passage. Third, you should listen more and speak more. Finally, you can read some English newspapers, see English films, listen to some English songs.Listening, speaking, reading and writing are the four necessary fields to learn English well.how to learn english英语作文_百度作业帮
how to learn english英语作文
how to learn english英语作文
短的:As we know , English has become an international language. It is more popular than any other language in China . English is widely spoken in the world and it is the most useful language around the world . But how to learn it well ? The best way is to use it all the time . If we can talk in English , think in English we can learn it well . At school , we should learn to hear , speak, read and write carefully . We should spend enough time in practicing English . If we keep on working hard at English , we will be able to be good at it one day.长的:Everybody wants to learn English well but many find it not easy.And everyone can spend three hours on English every day,but what they get is not the same.The methods one adopt play an important role.Today,We gather together because of English.We have been studying English for many years.I think we all have much experience.I am very content to share mine with you.I like English.Only when you want to do someting, can you do it well.Eight years ago,I was taken into the English world.It was fresh to me then.I feel luckybecause I met with an respectable teacher.Her teaching stylewas unique and we were active and excited in classes.So Ican say,when I first got touch with English, it interested me very much.To some extent,what I learned in juniorand senior schools was not only new words,phrases and grammar but also the enjoyment of studying English.They are all the basis of my knowledge today.After I entered the university,I came to realize its special importance.My class provides me with good atmosphere of studying.For some students,to remember the new words is the biggest barrier,especially now the words are more difficult than before.Actually,words come along with sentences,that is,to understand the words according to its context.Of course,it is necessary that you reviewed it now and then,otherwise you will forget them easily. When reading,I am used to underlining some special and important phrases or write them down on the notebook so that Ican find them when Ireview.Doing some exercises to consolidate what I learn in classes is my daily work.I never skip it.If you want to master English better than others,you must pay more than others,you must set aside more time.Don't be lazy.After class,I go to the library sometimes.There aremany books,magazines and newspapers related to English.When I come across new words or idioms,I write them down to enlarge my vocabulary.In this way,I learn a lot.Besides,reading magazines can help keep your enthusiasm or interest in English because you are not only learning but also appreciating the language.Do you know the channelCCTV 10?I watch it whenever it's possible.The program called“Outlook”is my favorite.Some teachers or scholars talk about the learning skill or some topics people focus on.I broaden my horizon and know more about the open world throughit.As is known to all,writing,reading,listening and speaking are the basic skills of English.They should be well organized and coordinated.But speaking is always the one aspect people neglect.At school,on every weekend,I go to the English corner to chat with others in English.It doesn't need much vocabulary but fluency.My spoken English is strengthened by doing this.And this vocation I mean to have oral classes in Beijing.I have registered butnow I have a better chance to practice.How luckyI am!The more you speak,the greaterprogress you will make.In addition,there are a lot of factors involved in English learning.You must realize“more haste,less speed”.It should be accumulated gradually.No pains,no gains.You must make great effort and develop various abilities.No cross,no crown.Never give up,and you'll succeed one day.We still have so much to learn about English.It is endless.如何高效学习英语?How to Learn English Effectively?
There is no doubt that learning English is vital for us. On the one
hand, English has become an international language that people can communicate
with each other in many countries. On the other hand, if we learn English well,
we could get more chance of success.
毫无疑问,学习英语对于我们来说是至关重要的。一方面,英语已成为国际语言,,人们在很多国家都可以用之来交流。另一方面,如果我们学好英语,我们成功的几率就会更高。
However, it is well-known that there are many methods for us to
learn English well. There are some tips. First, we can study in a group to
improve learning efficiency. Second, we could listen to English songs and watch
E this way is very suitable for student to improve their
listening and speaking abilities. Third, I have believed that a great deal of
practice can strengthen language knowledge.
然而,众所周知学好英语有很多方法。这有一些小提示。首先,我们可以集体学习来提高学习效率。第二,我们可以听英文歌曲或者看英文电影;这种方式非常适合学生用来提高他们的听力和口语能力。第三,我认为,大量的练习可以加强语言知识。
In a word, it is natural for us to learn English well by making efforts.
If we didn't work hard, we would never do well in learning English.
总之,学好英语要付出努力是很自然的。如果我们不努力,我们永远都不会学好英语。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有如何学好英语(How do you learn English well?)_大学英语作文_优习英语网
如何学好英语(How do you learn English well?)
如何学好英语(How do you learn English well?)How to learn English well? Well, this is a question that puzzles almost every one. This seems a question that will never have a good answer. However, nowadays, we do have more and more people who have learned English well. How did they make it? First of all, they all have a strong will to learn English well. As a proverb goes, nothing is difficult if you put your mind to it. If you don&t have a strong desire to learn English well, you can never make it. Secondly, they spent a lot of time on it. No one can expect to learn English well in one day. It takes many, it takes many, many years! Thirdly, they all have a good start. By &good start& I mean they know the importance of some basic things, like pronunciation, reading aloud etc. They pronounce every sound clearly and correctly. They do a lot of reading aloud. Well, if we can learn from them, this means if we can do like they did, every one of us can learn English well. Please keep in mind, Practice makes perfect! Each day, spend some time on reading aloud. Find something interesting to read about. And learn to speak English to yourself, to write to yourself. This is a good way to practice speaking and writing skills. Yes, I know some other ways to learn English well. Do you like movies? I mean, do you like seeing English movies or movies in English? If you do, then you are on the right way to be a good English learner. What&s the good of a movie to the learning of English? First of all, you are listening to real English, or English that is spoken in daily life, in real situations. This is what we really need if we communicate with English speaking people. Secondly, movies are interesting to look at. You don&t easily grow bored. However, when you are studying our textbooks, you easily get bored. Now I would like you to list some more good things of a movie. You can start thinking right now, or you think it over before you fall asleep. And in this world, there exist many, many other good ways to help you lean English well. Let&s start right now, to find them out!
使用搜索工具,可以更快找到你想要的资料!
本站部分文章以欣赏的角度转载自互联网,如果侵犯到您的权利请来信告之,本站将删除转载
优习英语网建议您使用IE5.5以上版本浏览本站}

我要回帖

更多关于 how do learn english 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信