分析句子成分:At last train homehe got home, tired and hungry.

English World——吉安县中曾春宝英语交流工作室
当前位置:&&&
上传: 刘燕 &&&&更新时间: 12:56:00
& 1.主语(subject):① the teacher with two of his students is walking into the classroom. ② there is an old man coming here. ③ the useful dictionary was given by my mother last year. ④ to do today's homework without the teacher's help is very difficult. 2.谓语(predicate)① i don't like the picture on the wall.& ② the days get longer and longer when summer comes.& ③ do you usually go to school by bus?&& ④did the twins have porridge for their breakfast?& ⑤there will be a meeting at the library this afternoon.& ⑥he is interested in music ⑦ what i want to tell you is this.&&&&&&& ⑧tom didn't do his homework yesterday.&&& ⑨ we had better send for a doctor..& &&&&&⑩ whom did you give my book to?&& && 3.表语(predicative) (常见的系动词有: be, sound, look, feel,smell, taste,remain, feel变化系动词主要有become, grow, turn, fall, get, go, come, run... ① the old man was feeling very tired.  ② why is he worried about jim? ③ the leaves have turned yellow.  ④ soon they all became interested in the subject.  ⑤ she was the first to learn about it. 4.宾语:1-动宾表示行为的对象,常由名词或者代词担任。放在及物动词或者介词之后。 &&& 2) 介词后的名词、代词和动名词-----介宾 &&& 3) 双宾语-----间宾(指人)和直宾(指物) ① my brother hasn't done his homework.   ② people all over the world speak english.  ③ you must pay good attention to your pronunciation.  ④ how many new words did you learn last class?  ⑤ some of the students in the school want to go swimming, how about you?  ⑥ the old man sitting at the gate said he was ill.  ⑦ they made him monitor of the class.  ⑧ go across the bridge and you will find the museum on the left.  ⑨ you will find it useful after you leave school.    ⑩ they didn't know who &father christmas& really is. (2) 划出句中的直接宾语和间接宾语 ① please tell us a story. ② my father bought a new bike for me last week. ③ mr. li is going to teach us history next term. ④ here is a pen. give it to tom. ⑤ did he leave any message for me?  5.宾补: ① she likes the children to read newspapers and books in the reading-room. ② he asked her to take the boy out of school.③ she found it difficult to do the work. ④ they call me lily sometimes.⑤ i saw mr. wang get on the bus. ⑥ did you see li ming playing football on the playground just now? 6.定语① they use mr. mrs. with the family name. ② what is your given name?& ③ on the third lap are class 1 and class 3. ④ i am afraid some people forgot to sweep the floor. ⑤ the man downstairs was trying to sleep. ⑥ i am waiting for the sound of the other shoe! 7.状语:用来修饰v., adj., adv., or 句子。 表示时间、地点、原因、目的、结果、程度、条件、方式和让步。 ① there was a big smile on her face.② every night he heard the noise upstairs.  ③ he began to learn english when he was eleven. ④ the man on the motorbike was travelling to fast.  ⑤ with the medicine box under her arm, miss li hurried off.     ⑥ she loves the library because she loves books. ⑦ i am afraid that if you've lost it, you must pay for it. ⑧ the students followed uncle wang to see the other machine. 练习一 一、指出下列句子划线部分是什么句子成分: 1. the students got on the school bus. 2. he handed me the newspaper. 3. i shall answer your question after class. 4. what a beautiful chinese painting! 5. they went hunting together early in the morning. 6. his job is to train swimmers. 7. he took many photos of the palaces in beijing. 8. there is going to be an american film tonight. 9. he is to leave for shanghai tomorrow. 10. his wish is to become a scientist. 11. he managed to finish the work in time. 12. tom came to ask me for advice. 13. he found it important to master english. 14. do you have anything else to say? 15. to be honest; your pronunciation is not so good. 16. would you please tell me your address? 17. he sat there, reading a newspaper. 18. it is our duty to keep our classroom clean and tidy. 19. he noticed a man enter the room. 20. the apples tasted sweet. (&&& )1. ____ will leave for beijing. a. now there the man&&&&&&& && b. the man here now c. the man who is here now&& & d. the man is here now (&&& ) 2. the weather ____. a. wet and cold&& &&&&&& b. is wet and cold&&&&&&&&& c. not wet and cold&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. were wet and cold (&&& ) 3. the apple tasted ____. a. sweets&&&&& &&& b. sweetly&&&& &&&& c. nicely&&& &&&&&&&& d. sweet (&& &) 4. he got up ____ yesterday morning. a. lately&&&&&&& b. late&&&&&&&& &&& c. latest&&&&&&&& d. latter (&&& )5. the actor ______at the age of 70. a. dead&&&&&&&& b. died&&&&&&& &&&& c. dyed&&&&&&&& d. deaded (&&& )6. ____ were all very tired, but none of ____ would stop to take a rest. a. we, us&&&&&& b. us, we&&&& &&&&& c. we, our&&&&&& &&&&&& d. we, we (&&& )7. he found the street much ______. a. crowd&&&&&& b. crowding& &&&&&&&&&&&&& c. crowded&&&&& d. crowdedly (&&& ) 8.i think_____necessary to learn english well. a. its&&&& &&&&&& b. it&&&&&&&&& &&&& c. that&&&&&&&&& d. that is (&&& ) 9. the dog____ mad. a. looks&&&&&&& b. is looked&&& &&&& c. is being looked d. was looked (&&& )10.i will never forget the day ______ i joined the army. a. that&&&&&&&& & b. when&&&&&& &&& c. in which&&& && d. where 二、简单句、并列句和复合句 按句子的结构可分三种: 1)简单句:只有一个主语(或并列主语)和一个谓语(或并列谓语)。 e.g. he often reads english in the morning. &&&&&& tom and mike are american boys. &&&&&& she likes drawing and often draws pictures for the wall newspapers. 2) 并列句:由并列连词(and, but, or等)或分号(;)把两个或两个以上的简单句连在一起构成。e.g. you help him and he helps you. &&&&&&
the road is tortuous. 前途是光明的,道路是曲折的。 3)复合句:含有一个或一个以上从句的句子。复合句包含:名词性从句(主语从句、宾语从句、表语从句和同位语从句)、定语从句和状语从句等。 e.g. the foreign visitors took a lot of pictures when they were at the great wall. (二)简单句的五种基本句型 &21. the cars made in japan are better than those in germany. &22. there are so many people in the hall that it's hard for me to find him. &23. no matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month. &24. go back where you came from. &&&&&&25. we must do whatever the people want us to do. &26. at last he got home, tired and hungry.&&&&& 27. would you please pass me the cup? &28 mary handed her homework to the teacher.&& 29. do you know the latest news about him? &30. i&ll get my hair cut tomorrow. (三)并列句的分类 &&&&&& 1、表示连接两个同等概念,常用and, not only&but also&, neither&nor&, then等连接。e.g. the teacher&s name is smith, and the student&s name is john. &&&&&& 2、表示选择,常用的连词有or, either&or&, otherwise等。e.g. hurry up, or you&ll miss the train. &&&&&& 3、表示转折,常用的连词有but, still, however, yet, while, when等。e.g. he was a little man with thick glasses, but he had a strange way of making his classes lively and interesting. &&&&&& 4、表示因果关系,常用的连词有so, for, therefore等。e.g. august is the time of the year for rive harvest, so every day i work from dawn until dark. 练习二、简单句、并列句和复合句 i hope you are very well(&&&&&&&&&& ). i'm fine, but tired(&&&&&&&&&&&&& ). right now it is the summer vacation and i'm helping my dad on the farm(&&&&&&&&&&& ). august is the hottest month here(&&&&&&&&&&&&& ). it is the time of year for the rice harvest, so every day i work from dawn until dark.(&& sometimes we go on working after dark by the lights of our tractors(&&&&&&&&&& ). we grow rice in the south of the states, but in the north where it is colder they grow wheat( we have a lot of machines on the farm(&&&&&&&&&&& ). although the farm is large, my dad has only two men working for him(&&&&&&& ). but he employs more men for the harvest(&&&&&&& ). my brother takes care of the vegetable garden(&&&&&&&& ). it doesn't often rain in the summer here(&&&&&&&&&& ). as a result, we have to water the vegetable garden(&&&&&&&& ). every evening we pump water from a well(&&&&&&&&&&&& ). it then runs along channels to different parts of the garden(&&&&&&&&&&& ). most saturday evenings there is a party, even at harvest time(&&&&&&&& ). these parties often make us very happy(&&&&&&&&&& ). we cook meat on an open fire outside(&&&&&&&&&&&&& ). americans eat a lot of meat & too much in my opinion(&&&&&&&&& ). some of my friends drink beer(&&&&&&&&& ). i don't, because i have to drive home after the party(&&&&&&& ). in your letter you asked about the time in different areas of the states(&&&&&&&&&& ). there are five different time areas in the states(&&&&&&& ). in my state we are fourteen hours behind beijing time(&&&&&&&&&&&& ). how many different time areas do you have in china(&&&&&&&&&&&&& )? well, i must stop and get some sleep(&&&&&&& ). please give my best regards to your parents(&&&&&&&&&&&& ). 三、选择填空: 1. give me one more minute ____ i&ll be able to finish it. &&&&&& a. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. so 2. it&s the third time that john has been late, ____? &&&&&& a. hasn&t he&&&&&&&&&& b. isn&t he&&&&&&& c. isn&t it&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. hasn&t it 3. ____ joyful he was to meet his brother again! &&&&&& a. how&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. what a&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. what an 4. let us pass, ____? &&&&&& a. shan&t we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. shall we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. won&t we&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. will you 5. i suppose he&s serious, ____ ? &&&&&& a. do i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. don&t i&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. is he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. isn&t he 6. you had better not smoke here, ____? &&&&&& a. will you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. had you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. shall you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. have you 7. train as hard as you can ____ you&ll win the swimming competition. &&&&&& a. then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. or 8. i&m sorry to have to say this, ____ you forgot to turn off the lights when you left the room last night. &&&&&& a. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. because 9. john has not yet passed the driving test, and ____. &&&&&& a. henry hasn&t too&&&&&& & b. henry also has not either& c. neither henry has& d. neither has henry 10. there are many sports lovers in his office. some love climbing, ____ others enjoy swimming. &&&&&& a. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. while&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. so 11. ---- do you feel like going out ____ would you rather have dinner at home? && ---- i&d like to go out.&&&&&&&&&&&& a. or&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. and&&&&&&&&&&& c. but&&&&&&&&&&& d. so 12. ---- &____ is the temperature today?&&&&&&&&&&&& ----&it&s 38 degrees.& &&&&&& a. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. howc. how hot&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. how high 13. ---- your uncle isn&t an engineer, is he?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- ____. &&&&&& a. yes, he isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. no, he isn&t&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. no, he is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. he is 14. ____ friendly ____ to everyone! &&&&&& a. how, is she&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. what, is she&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. how, she is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. what, she is 15. mary went to bed early, ____ she felt very tired. &&&&&& a. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. yet 16. mother ____ a dress when she cut her finger. &&&&&& a. was making&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. makes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. is making&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. made 17. he lay in bed ____ read something borrowed from library. &&&&&& a. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. yet 18. ---- i&d really like some lunch but i have so much work to do. && ---- ____ what you want and i can get it for you. &&&&&& a. tell me&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. if you would say to me&&&& c. you will tell me&&&&&&&& d. if you tell me 19. as he is strong, ____ can lift one hundred pounds. &&&&&& a. yet he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. but he&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. he 20. ---- i thought you had an umbrella.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- i had, ____ i&ve lost it. &&&&&& a. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. because&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. so 21. ____ down the radio ---- the baby&s asleep in the next room. &&&&&& a. turning &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to turn&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. turned &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. turn 22. ---- i don&t like chicken ____ fish.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- i don&t like chicken ____ i like fish very much. &&&&&& a. and, and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. and, but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. or, and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. or, but 23. ---- would you like to come to dinner tonight?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- i&d like to, ____ i&m too busy. &&&&&& a. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. but 24. would you like a cup of coffee ____ shall we get down to business right away? &&&&&& a. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. thenc. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. otherwise 25. she set out soon after dark ____ home an hour later. &&&&&& a. arriving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. to arrive&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. having arrived&&&&&&&&&& d. and arrived 26. &can&t you read?& mary said ____ to the notice. a. angrily pointing&&&&&&&& b. and point angrily&&&&&&& c. angrily pointed&&&&&&&&& d. and angrily pointed 27. she thought i was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, i was talking about my daughter. &&&&&& a. whom&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. where&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. which&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. while 28. ____ it with me and i&ll see what i can do. &&&&&& a. when left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. leaving&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. if you leave&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. leave 29. ---- alice, you feed the bird today, ____?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ---- but i fed it yesterday. &&&&&& a. do you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. will you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. didn&t you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. don&t you 30. ____ him and then try to copy what he does. &&&&&& a. mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. glance at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. stare at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. watch & 三、1~5 acadd& 6~10 bcbdc& 11~15 adbcc& 16~20 abadb& 21~25 dddcd& 26~30 addbd & &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言
google Analytics英语句子成分和英语句子结构讲解及练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页免费7页免费4页2下载券3页¥1.004页1下载券 9页免费6页免费38页免费6页免费17页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢98页1下载券5页免费4页1下载券11页1下载券11页免费
英语句子成分和英语句子结构讲解及练习|英​语​句​子​成​分
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初中英语句子结构分析及练习(详细)
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口句子成分讲解和练习_中华文本库
第1页/共2页
文本预览:
分析下列句子成分
1. Our school is not far from my home. 2. It is a great pleasure to talk with you 3. All of us considered him honest. 4. My grandfather bought me a pair of sports shoes. 5. He broke a piece of glass. 6. He made it clear that he would leave the city. 7. ---I love you more than her child . 8. Tees turn green when spring comes. 9. They pushed the door open. 10. Grandma told me an interesting story last night. 11. He wrote carefully some letters to his friends. 12.All the students think highly of his teaching 13. We need a place twice larger than this one. 14. He asked us to sing an English song. 15. Don't get nervous,help yourself to what you like. 16.We will make our school more beautiful. 17. He didn't come.That is why he didn't know. 18. She showed us her many of her pictures. 19. The old man lives a lonely life. 20. Luckily the 1989 earthquake did not happen in the center of town. 21. The cars made in Japan are better than those in Germany. 22. There are so many people in the hall that it's hard for me to find him. 23. No matter how difficult the task may be, we must fulfil it this month. 24. Go back where you came from. 25. We must do whatever the people want us to do. 26. At last he got home, tired and hungry. 27. Would you please pass me the cup? 28 Mary handed her homework to the teacher. 29. Do you know the latest news about him? 30. I’ll get my hair cut tomorrow.
主谓结构 ( 主语 + 不及物动词 ) 1 你应当努力学习。 3 那天早上我们谈了很多。 2 她昨天回家很晚。 4 会议将持续两个小时。 5 在过去的十年里,我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化。 主谓宾结构 (主语 +及物动词 +宾语 ) 1 昨晚我写了一封信。 2 今天下午我想同你谈谈。 5 你们必须在两周内看完这些书。
3 这本书他读过多次了。 4 他们成功地完成了计划。
主系表结构 (主语 +系动词+表语 ) 1 我的兄弟都是大学生。 2 冬季白天短,夜晚长。 3 布朗夫人看起来很健康。
4 十五岁他就成为有名的钢琴家了。 5 孩子们,请保持安静。 6 这本书是有关美国历史的书。
双宾语结构 (主语+双宾动词+间接宾语+直接宾语 ) 1 Johnson 先生去年教我们德语。 3. Mary 把钱包交给校长了。 2. 奶奶昨晚给我们讲了一个有趣的故事。 4. 请把那本字典递给我好吗? 5. 他把车票给列车员看。 复合宾语结构 (主语 +动词 + 宾语 + 宾语补足语 ) 1 我们叫她 Alice. 2 他的父母给他取名为 John. 3 我们大家都认为他是诚实的。 4 他们把门推开了。 5 他们把小偷释放了。 6 我们要使学校变得更美丽。 7 他请我们参加做游戏。 8 我要你把真相告诉我。 9 卫兵命令我们立即离开。 10 明天我要找人来修理机器。
There be 句型 1 今晚没有会。 2 这个村子过去只有一口井。 3 这个学校有一
第1页/共2页
寻找更多 ""文档贡献者
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
句子成分高考复习专用
文档星级:
内容提示:句子成分高考复习专用,句子成分,成人高考复习,英语句子成分,英语句子成分分析,句子成分分析,高考语文复习,高考复习,高考复习资料,高考如何复习,成人高考复习资料
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 06:24:06|
下载积分:
该用户还上传了这些文档
官方公共微信
下载文档:句子成分高考复习专用.DOC}

我要回帖

更多关于 got home 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信