假设你是王力 因病已住院三周 给老师的感谢信信 英语作文

假设你是王力,介绍你或家人,这是英语的书面表达,急,谢谢
假设你是王力,介绍你或家人,这是英语的书面表达,急,谢谢
Hello,everyone.My name is Wangli(你的名字),I'm 15(你的年纪) years old.I study in ***(你的学校名) Primary School.I'm in Grade*(你的年级) Class*(你的班级).
I like football and English very much,and i often play football with my classmates after school.
There are three members in my family:my father,my mother and I.My father is a doctor.My mother is a worker.Both of parents love me and I love them too.
That's all,thank you!
等待您来回答
外语领域专家关注  粉丝
总访问量:4034
今日访问:0
最后登录: 10:18:45
广西田阳县
山西繁峙县
河南汝南县
黑龙江向阳区
辽宁庄河市
云南墨江哈尼族自治县
安徽无为县
宁夏青铜峡市
黑龙江北林区
安徽无为县
安徽定远县
(最近更新:2350)
(最近更新:15)
(最近更新:256)
(最近更新:116)
(最近提问:56)
[转]2014中考英语重点热点话题作文
2014中考英语重点热点话题作文参考及应用文的书写参考例文一、有关留守儿童:(一)、“&留守儿童”问题是近几年社会关注的热点话题。假如你是一名农村留守儿童&——&小伟,请你现在给你父母写封信,告诉他们你的近况和一些想法。“留守儿童”的心事:1.&父母外出,一人在家,孤独寂寞;&2.&看到别的孩子和父母在一起非常快乐,很羡慕;&3.&有一次因没有足够的时间做饭,上学迟到,受到老师和同学的误解。“留守儿童”的笑声:&1.&老师和同学经常鼓励,在学习和生活上给予了很大的帮助;2.&政府给留守儿童过中秋节。注意:1.&词数:80词左右;&&2.&可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯;&3.&开头和结尾已为你写好,但不计入总词数。Dear&Mom&and&Dad,How&are&you&these&days?&I&miss&you&very&much.&Im&writing&to&tell&you&about&my&recent&situation(情况)while&you&are&out.During&the&time&you&are&away,I&feel&quite&lonely,especially&when&watching&other&children&playing&with&their&parents&happily.&How&I&envy(羡慕)&them!One&day,I&was&late&for&school&and&misunderstood&(误解)by&my&teacher&and&classmates&because&I&had&not&enough&time&to&cook&a&meal.&However,to&my&joy(高兴),&my&teachers&and&classmates&encourage&me&and&give&me&a&lot&of&help&in&study&and&life.Whats&more,&on&the&Mid-autumn&Festival,the&local&government&held&a&special&party&for&us.&I&was&happy&and&deeply&moved(感动).&&&I&miss&you,&Mom&and&Dad.&But&I&can&take&care&of&myself.&I’m&looking&forward&to&seeing&you.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Xiaowei&&(二)如今,在我们身边,父母均在外打工的留守儿童比比皆是。关注留守儿童,构建和谐社会的重要内容。关注留守儿童,要靠全社会的共同努力。你认为留守儿童面临的主要问题有那些?为了解决留守儿童的问题,请你向当地政府提建议:提示:1.缺乏父母的关爱,性格孤僻,学习压力大、自卑。2.缺乏安全保障(家庭照管不力,容易犯错误甚至犯罪)。建议:1.学校建立留守儿童心里咨询室,老师应该把爱播撒到每一个留守儿童的心田。2.政府利用节假日建立留守儿童家长学校。&3.社会各界开展与留守儿童一帮一结对子的活动。4.父母尽可能回到孩子身边,给孩子生活上和学习上的帮助和关爱。Dear&Mayor:&&I'm&a&middle&school&student.(我是一名中学生)I'm&writing&to&tell&you&something&around&us.(我现在要写信告诉你我身边的一些事情)Nowadays,&there&are&many&left-behind&children&whose&parents&work&away&from&their&hometowns.(现在这有许多父母因工作而离开家乡的留守孩)Most&of&them&are&from&the&countryside,&you&know,(你知道,他们大多自农村)they&have&many&problems.(他们有很多问题)&They&are&lonely&and&stressed&out&because&they&are&short&of&their&parents'&love(因为他们缺乏父母的关爱,性格孤僻,学习压力大)&At&the&same&time,&they&are&easy&to&make&mistakes&even&do&some&thing&against&the&laws,&because&they're&short&of&their&families'&care.(同是,由于缺乏家庭的关爱,他们容易犯错误甚至犯罪)。&How&to&solve&their&problems?(怎样解决他们的问题呢)&In&my&eyes,&the&government&can&up&a&parents&'school&for&these&children&on&holidays,(我们可以看到,政府利用节假日建立留守儿童家长学校)you&can&organize"&hand-in-hand"&activity&to&call&on&more&people&to&help&them.(你能够组织"手拉手"活动来帮助他们)You&can&also&raise&money&to&donate&to&these&children.(你也可以为这些孩子募集钱)As&the&song&says:&"If&everyone&gives&their&love,&the&world&will&be&better."(就你一首歌里唱到的:只要人人都献上一片爱,世界将变成更美好的人间")&It's&very&important&for&us&to&pay&more&attention&to&these&children&if&we&want&to&build&a&harmonious&society.(如果我们想要建立一个和谐的社会,关注这些孩子是很重要的)&&Best&wishes&to&you!&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sincerely,二.保护环境,倡导低碳生活&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Li&Hua(一)低碳生活:现在全世界都在倡导“低碳生活”(low-carbon&life),即:降低二氧化碳的排放,采取低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方式。低碳生活对我们大家都有好处,请你写一篇短文向一家英文报社投稿。内容包括:你的具体做法、你的感受以及建议。提示词语:be&good&for,everyone,ride&a&bike,think,make&a&difference,environment,suggest,reuseLow-carbon&life&is&good&for&everyone.&To&help&with&the&environment,&I&walk&or&ride&a&bike&to&school&instead&of&taking&a&car.&Besides,&I&will&try&to&use&things&that&can&be&recycled&and&I&never&forget&to&turn&off&the&lights&when&I&leave&the&classroom.&I&think&it’s&my&duty&to&live&a&low-carbon&life.&And&even&the&simplest&activities&can&make&a&real&difference&to&the&environment.&So&I&suggest&we&should&reuse&books&as&long&as&possible.&And&we’d&better&not&spend&much&money&on&expensive&clothes.&If&everyone&does&something&for&the&environment,&I&believe&the&earth&will&be&a&better&place.(二)保护环境:从2008年6月1日起,国家将禁止商家免费提供塑料袋,掀起全国“拒塑”的环保运动。假如你是李华,准备以“What&Can&We&Do&for&the&Environment”为题,写一篇保护环境的英语演讲稿。&内容包含:1.在购物时用布袋子替代塑料袋;&&2.尽可能地再利用使用过的课本;&3.离开教室应关灯;&4.最好走路或骑自行车上学;&5.简述理由:保护环境,减少污染,节约能源等&&&注意:1.词数:80词左右。开头和结尾已经为你写好,不计入总词数;&2.可根据要点适当增加细节,使行文连贯;&3.文章中不能出现真实姓名和校名,否则以零分处理。&3.参考词汇:布袋子cloth&bag塑料袋plastic&bag保护protect能源energy污染pollution课本textbook参考作文:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&What&Can&We&Do&for&the&Environment&&&&&Hello,&everyone.&I’m&Li&Hua.&It’s&nice&to&speak&about&what&we&can&do&for&the&environment,&and&I&think&each&of&us&can&do&a&little&bit&to&help&with&problem.&The&first&thing&we&can&do&is&to&use&cloth&bags&in&stead&of&plastic&bags&when&we&go&shopping.&It&helps&to&protect&the&environment.&The&second&thing&we&can&do&is&to&reuse&the&old&textbooks&as&possible&as&we&can.&We&should&also&never&forget&to&turn&off&the&lights&when&we&leave&the&classrooms&in&order&to&save&energy.&What’s&more,&it&would&be&better&if&we&walk&or&ride&a&bike&to&school.&We&should&try&our&best&reduce&pollution&and&waste.&In&fact,&even&the&simplest&everyday&activities&can&make&a&real&difference&to&the&environment.&I&believe&we&can&make&the&world&a&better&place&to&live&in.&Thank&you&for&your&listening!(三).环境问题:今天环境变得越来越糟糕,环境问题影响着人们的工作,学习,生活等,而我们的工作,生活,生产等又使环境污染越来越严重..........,如何保护我们的环境?请以“&How&to&protect/save&our&environment/world?&”为题写一篇短文。提示:存在问题:1.水污染越来越严重&&2.砍伐森林严重&&&3.&大气污染严重&&4.&白色垃圾等。&要求:如何改善/保护环境?至少:3---4个方面,&80字左右。How&to&protect/save&our&environment/world?&&&&&The&environmental&pollution&&is&worse&and&worse&/more&and&more&seriously&&today&.&&Water&is&polluted&,we&have&no&&clean&&water&to&&drink&&Many&trees&are&being&cut&down,&some&animals&are&getting&less&and&less.&Some&&factories&are&pouring&dirty&&air&in&the&sky&,&the&population&&is&increasing&faster&and&faster&,resources&are&getting&less&and&less…etc.&Not&only&does&it&affect&our&lives&and&health,&it&also&has&a&great&&affection&&in&the&&future.&eoples&health&has&been&greatly&affected&by&air,&noise&and&water&pollution.&Many&people&died&of&diseases.&In&order&to&live&a&better&life,&we&need&protect&our&&world.&&&We&shouldn't&throw&away&rubbish&everywhere.&We&should&recycle&,reduce&and&reuse&&things&.Don’t&waste&things&saves&money&and&reduces&pollution.&Use&things&for&as&long&as&possible.&&We&don’t&use&&plastic&bags&.&We&must&plant&more&trees&and&stop&the&people&cutting&them&.We&hope&&our&world&is&more&and&&more&beautiful&.&(四).为了保护地球有限的资源,我们应该采取什么措施呢?请根据下面的提示写一篇约80词的短文,短文开头已经给出。提示词;1.save&water,&the&source&of&life&,&protect&drinking&water,&stop&polluting,&make&full&use&of⁢2.save&electricity,&crucial,&turn&off,&other&electric&machines;3.&save&forests,&useful&,stop&cutting&down;4.recycle&useful&rubbish,&save&resources&参考作文:Although&the&world&develops&much&faster&and&better,&the&resources&on&the&earth&fewer&and&fewer.&In&order&to&protect&them,&something&must&be&done. Save&water.&Water&is&the&source&of&life.&No&water,&no&life.&So&it’s&very&important&for&us&to&do&so.&Not&only&should&we&protect&drinking&water&and&stop&polluting&it,&but&also&make&full&use&of&it.&Save&electricity.&It&is&crucial.&We&can’t&imagine&what&the&life&will&be&like&without&it.&Everyone&should&do&his&best&to&save&electricity.&Don’t&forget&to&turn&off&lights&or&other&electric&machines&when&we&finish&working.&Save&forests.&They&are&useful&.Please&stop&cutting&them&down&and&use&recycled&paper&instead.&Make&our&world&a&green&one&to&live&in.&Recycle&useful&rubbish.&Plenty&of&rubbish&can&be&recycled&like&cans,&paper,&bottles,&and&so&on.&We&can&save&resources&in&way.三.介绍风景名胜:&我们的家乡有着悠久的历史和秀丽的风光。假设你是一名导游,你正在接待一个来自英国的旅游团,请写一篇短文简要介绍我市的风景名胜,不少于80词。&参考词汇:long&history,&beautiful&views,&tour&guide,&relaxing&,&educational,&friendly&&中考英语作文范文欣赏:&&&&&&Good&morning,&everyone!&Nice&to&meet&you&!&I'm&your&tour&guide&today,&Welcome&to&my&hometown&---Duyun&&Duyun&lies&in&the&south&of&Guizhou&Province,&It&has&a&very&long&history&and&many&beautiful&views.For&example,&Wenfeng&Park&and&Baizi&Bridge&are&the&most&beautiful&and&relaxing&among&them.&And&the&air&is&very&clean&and&fresh.&Duyun&is&famous&for&its&bridges&and&it&is&also&a&good&place&for&shopping&and&having&delicious&food&.&So&far,&a&lot&of&new&shopping&malls&&have&been&built.&You&can&buy&what&you&like&there&,If&you&want&to&try&traditional&Duyun&food,&you&can&go&to&Night&Snack&Street,&The&food&there&is&both&delicious&and&cheap.There&are&still&many&other&interesting&and&exciting&things&waiting&for&you&to&enjoy&yourselves!&Let's&go&for&them!四.高兴或伤心之事的经历:&在学习和生活中,你遇到过高兴和难过伤心的事,请用英语描述这样的经历。要求:&1:词数不少于80个,开头已给出,可选用下列词汇:experience&经历经验&&&unhappiness&不快乐&&confidence&自信心&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Hights&And&Lows&In&My&Life&&&&&&We&all&have&experienced&highs&and&lows&in&our&lives.&I&will&never&forget&the&experience&when&I&began&to&learn&English.&I&like&English&but&I&couldn't&the&right&way&in&learning.&The&more&I&wanted&to&remember,&the&harder&I&found&it&was.&I&was&in&a&low&spirit.&I&almost&gave&it&up.&Luckily,&my&English&teacher&encouraged&me&and&helped&me&find&a&good&way.&Litter&by&litter&I&realized&English&was&not&such&a&terrible&thing.&I&became&brave&enough&to&my&mouth&to&speak&English.&How&excited&I&was!&My&confidence&came&back&to&me.&Believe&it&or&not&,&I&won&the&first&prize&in&Spoken&English&Competition&in&our&school.&It&was&the&first&time&I&experienced&the&highs&in&my&life!四、校园生活介绍:&&&&(一)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&(二)假设你叫Liu&Yan,初中三年,你与同学们在一起学习、参加各种活动,相互帮助,彼此之间建立了深厚的友谊。校园网的英语论坛开辟了&“Thank&you&letter”&专栏。请按下面的要求给你的同学Ling&Feng写一封感谢信。注意:1.这封信要表达你对Ling&Feng的感谢;2.信中要简述感谢Ling&Feng的原因,适当举例,并谈谈自己的感受;提示词语:thank&you,&at&the&end&of&,&kind,&forget,&help…&with,&stay&in&touchDear&Ling&Feng,&&&I&would&like&to&thank&you&at&the&end&of&our&middle&school&education.&You&have&been&very&kind&and&helpful&since&we&knew&each&other.You&have&given&me&so&much&help&that&I&will&never&forget.&Last&term,&I&caught&a&bad&cold&and&had&to&stay&at&home&for&a&week.&When&I&was&worrying&about&the&lessons,&you&came&to&my&home&after&school&and&helped&me&with&every&subject.&With&your&help,&I&didn't&fall&behind&others.&Since&then,&we&have&become&very&close&friends.&I&think&I’ll&try&to&help&others&just&like&you.Thank&you&again.&Even&though&we&may&go&to&different&schools,&I’ll&stay&in&touch&with&you.&I&wish&you&success&in&the&future.Yours,Liu&Yan(三)安全&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&a&aa&&&&&&e&&&&&&&五、&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&So&you&must&be&careful,&because&everything&has&two&sides.六&&七:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&:八、应用文:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours(一).e-mail&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Han&Mei&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&例1:根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于80词的短文。假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。Dear&David,&I'm&glad&you'll&come&to&Beijing&to&learn&Chinese.&Chinese&is&very&useful,&and&many&foreigners&are&learning&it&now.&It's&difficult&for&you&because&it's&quite&different&from&English.&You&have&to&remember&as&many&Chinese&words&as&possible.&It's&also&important&to&do&some&reading&and&writing.&You&can&watch&TV&and&listen&to&the&radio&to&practice&your&listening.&Do&your&best&to&talk&with&people&in&Chinese.&You&can&learn&Chinese&not&only&from&books&but&also&from&people&around&you.&If&you&have&any&questions,&please&ask&me.&I'm&sure&you'll&learn&Chinese&well.&Hope&to&see&you&soon&in&Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Wang&Ming&例2:李明要到加拿大上大学,必须找一间住房。请帮他发一封电子邮件给Jenny,&叫她帮忙找一间较便宜的房间(大约150美元),因为那里的房租较贵。李明的邮箱是Liming&@,&Jenny的邮箱是[url=mail&to:Jenny@compmail.ca]Jenny@compmail.ca[/url]&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&From:&Liming&@&To:&[url=mailto:Jenny@compmail.ca]Jenny@compmail.ca[/url]&&&&&Subject:&Help&Rent&a&Room&Date&30/06&9:04AMDear&Jenny,I'm&going&to&study&in&Canada,&so&I'll&have&to&find&a&room&to&live&in.&I&know&housing&is&very&expensive&there.&Please&help&me&find&a&room&at&a&lower&price&(about&150&dollars).&Please&e-mail&me&if&you&have&any&good&news.&I&am&looking&forward&to&seeing&you&soon.YoursLi&Ming&To:&Kayla&@hot&Cc:&NoneSubject:&Pen-pal&wantedHello,&Kayla,&I’m&Mike.&I&am&15&years&old.&I’m&glad&to&know&that&you&would&like&to&have&a&pen-pal.&I&also&want&to&find&a&pen-pal&from&the&Internet.&When&I’m&free,&I&like&to&listen&to&the&music,&go&hiking&and&play&basketball.&I’m&good&at&English&and&art&.We&can&learn&from&each&other&and&be&good&friends&.I&hope&to&hear&from&you&soon.Best&wishes.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mike(二).&明信片:Jenny正在北京玩,她昨天去参观长城,很快乐。她要把长城介绍给她的父母,长城大约6500公里长,用大石头在大山上建成的,她很高兴自己成为一个真正的好汉。请帮她写一份明信片,上面有一张长城的图片。时间是2月4日,星期四。地址是加拿大阿尔伯特省艾得蒙顿市公园路522号。Thursday,&February&4thDear&Mom&and&Dad,We&are&having&fun&in&Beijing.&Yesterday&I&visited&the&Great&Wall.&It&is&about&more&than&6500&kilometers&long.&It&is&so&long&and&so&great.&Do&you&know?&It&is&mostly&made&of&big&stones.&It&is&made&at&the&top&of&the&big&mountains.&Here&is&a&picture&of&it&for&you.&I'm&proud&of&myself&because&I&have&become&a&true&man.&I&miss&you.LoveJenny(三).发言稿:在一次英语班会上,老师请同学们以“Proud&of&My&School”为主题发言。请根据下面所给的提示写一篇发言稿。字数要求在80~100词之间。文中不得出现真实的人名、地名。提示:①What&does&your&school&look&like?②What&fun&do&you&have&at&school?③Why&do&you&like&your&school?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Proud&of&My&School&My&school&is&very&big&with&several&tall&buildings.&There&are&over&1,000&students&in&my&school.&We&have&a&big&playground,&a&big&&soccer&court&and&two&basketball&courts.&There&are&lots&of&trees&around&our&school.We&have&lots&of&fun&at&school.&After&class&we&play&games&and&do&lots&of&sports,&like&a&big&family.&The&teachers&in&my&school&are&as&kind&to&us&as&our&parents.&I&feel&proud&of&my&school&because&it&is&one&of&the&best&schools&in&my&heart.假定你班今天下午要开一次以Keep&Our&School&Clean为主题的英语班会,请以班长的身份准备一篇70词左右的发言稿。提示:不随地吐痰,不乱扔垃圾,不在墙壁上乱涂乱画,每天保持教室内外清洁等(不要逐句翻译)Good&afternoon,&everyone!&&&&We're&studying&in&school.&It's&our&duty&to&keep&it&clean&and&tidy.&It's&not&polite&to&spit&in&public&places,&such&as&in&the&library,&in&the&classroom.&We&should&neither&draw&pictures&on&the&walls&nor&throw&any&litter&onto&the&ground.&I&think&we&must&make&it&a&rule&to&do&some&cleaning&every&day.&If&everyone&tries&his&best&to&do&something&useful&for&our&school&will&be&more&beautiful.That's&all.&Thank&you!&①影讯&&&&&②球讯&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&③讲座&&&&&&&&&&&&(五)、寻物启事/失物招领(Lost&and&Found)&&①寻物启事(Lost)&&&&&&&&②失物招领(Found)&&&&&&&(六)、通知&①口头通知(Announcement)注意事项:口头通知发布人通常用第一人称。最开始处可有称呼(要顶格写):如:"Ladies&and&gentlemen","Boys&and&girls"要有开头语,如:"May&I&have&your&attention,&please?",Attention,&please,"I&have&something&important&to&tell&you!”&“&Please&be&quiet.”等。最好要有结束语,如:&"That's&all.&Thank&you."&&&&&&&&&&②书面通知(Notice)注意事项:正文上面正中,往往用NOTICE一词。正文表述可采用叙述形式&(如主题、人物、时间、地点)&&发出通知的单位名称一般写在正文后的右下角,也可写在NOTICE的正上方。&发出通知的时间一般写在正文的左下角(在落款的下一行)或右上角(在notice的下一行)。发出通知的单位和被通知对象是最好用第三人称。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&通知星期五(9月10日)下午4点全体教师在会议室开会,庆祝教师节,请准时参加。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&校工会&The&School&Teachers&UnionNotice&&&All&teachers&are&requested&to&meet&in&th&&meeting&room&at&4&p.m&on&Friday(Sept.10)&to&celebrate&Teachers&Day.&Please&be&there&on&time.Sept.&8,&2011(七)、便条(Note)、留言(Message)&注意事项:日期:右上角&&&称呼:顶格&&&&署名:正文右下角&&&&&&&假定你是LILY,打算和你的外籍教师Mary去看京剧Peking&Opera。你去送票,碰巧她不在家,请你就以下内容写一份留言:1、今晚7点开始&&&&&&&&2、你在剧院门口等她。&&3、坐3路车可直达剧院。&&&&&&&电话留言(Telephone&Message)&&&&&(八)、请假条(Leave)&注意事项:&日期写在正文的右上角。&称呼写顶格。一般以Dear...开头。有时可在Dear之后,用上Mr.或Miss等的称呼加上姓氏。&署名在右下角。①事假:假如你叫王力,请给班主任李老师写一张假条。要求60-70词。事由:母亲突然发病,发高烧,在住院,需要人照顾,父亲出差去武汉。所以请假三天,日期5月25日。&&&&&&&&&&&②病假(Sick&Leave):假设你叫Tom,你昨天在学校游泳池游泳患了感冒,今天早上觉得头疼,你母亲给你量了体温后,发现你发烧,便带你去看医生,医生说你需要卧床休息两天,特向老师请假。给老师写一张70—100字的请假条&&&&&&&&&&&&常用语:/Im&sorry&to&tell&you&Ie.(九)、广告()&&&&&(十)、日记(Diary)&&日记的格式:英文日记通常由书端和正文两个部分组成。日记常以第一人称记下当天生活中的所见、所闻、所做或所想的事情。中、英文的日记三格式大致一样。英语日记的书端是专门写日记的日期、星期和天气的。左上角是日期(年、月、日)、星期。右上角写上当天的天气情况,如:Sunny,Fine,Rainy,Windy,Snowy,Cloudy等。&&1、日期表达有多种形式。年、月、日都写时,通常以月、日、年为顺序,月份可以缩写,日和年用逗号隔开。例如:&&A)September&1,2004或September&1st,2004也可省略写成Sept.&1,2004或Sept.&1st,2004;the&1st&of&September&in&2004(月份不可以缩写)&&B)只有月、日:September&1或September&1st(月份可以缩写)&&C)只有年、月:September&2004或the&September&of&2004(月份不可以缩写)&&&以上的1或1st都应读作the&first.&&2、星期也可以省略不写,可将其放在日期前或后,星期和日期之间不用标点,但要空一格,星期也可缩写。如:&&Saturday,October&22nd,2004;October&22nd,2004&Saturday&&&3.天气情况必不可少。天气一般用一个形容词如:Sunny,Fine,Rainy,Snowy&等表示。写在日期之后,用逗号隔开,位于日记的右上角。如:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&'}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信