ie8支持css3吗backbone吗

Stack Overflow is a question and answer site for professional and enthusiast programmers. It's 100% free.
I am hitting performance bottlenecks for render a table of large results from Backbone.js sets on most versions of IE.
How have others got round this problem?
Is there anyway we can cache the output on these inferior browsers?
107k13156204
My guess is you are adding the rows to the DOM one by one.
This is likely causing many many browser repaints, giving you the sensation of laggyness/slowness as the rows render.
The easiest way to increase speed is to limit your interaction with the DOM.
Instead of inserting the rows into the DOM one by one, insert them all together.
Continue reading for an example of what I mean.
What NOT to do:
In this example notice how I am adding the table to the DOM, before I add any of the rows.
This is bad as it causes the browser to repaint 1000 times!
This is wrong:
this.table = $("&table&&/table&").appendTo("body");
this.model.each(this.addRow);
What you should be doing:
In this example, I wait to add the table to the DOM until I have generated all the rows.
This means the DOM only repaints once and should be much quicker than the above example.
This is correct:
this.table = $("&table&&/table&");
this.model.each(this.addRow);
this.table.appendTo("body");
This is true for any interaction you have with the DOM.
The more you mess with it, the more it will slow down. In fact, it is often said that the quickest way to speed up you JS is to limit your interactions with the DOM
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to add something to an element already inside the DOM, simply set it to display:none or temporarily remove it from the DOM while you perform actions upon it.
When you are all done, inject it back and you will have only forced a single repaint.
Once you get the hang of optimizing your DOM interactions, I think you'll find a lot of room for improvement in your app.
Modern browsers limit DOM repaints by caching your requests to update the DOM and doing the changes in "chunks".
IE (and older browsers) will repaint on every change.
This likely explains why your modern browsers are performing better, despite excessive DOM interaction.
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled您目前使用的浏览器该进博物馆啦~~~
为了更佳的浏览体验,请使用现代浏览器访问本站
Outdated Browser
您的浏览器已禁用 Javascript,启用它获得更好的体验。
Outdated Browser
这是为桌面用户准备的工具,但您可以安心在这里浏览
46.5% 的互联网用户在使用 此款浏览器
GOOGLE CHROME
支持如下操作系统
16.5% 的互联网用户在使用 此款浏览器
MOZILLA FIREFOX
支持如下操作系统
21.6% 的互联网用户在使用 此款浏览器
INTERNET EXPLORER
支持如下操作系统
10.3% 的互联网用户在使用 此款浏览器
APPLE SAFARI
支持如下操作系统
1.5% 的互联网用户在使用 此款浏览器
支持如下操作系统
冷静 这是为桌面用户提供的不是为手机用户提供的同作为JavaScript MVC框架,Backbone和AngularJS各有什么优缺点_百度知道
同作为JavaScript MVC框架,Backbone和AngularJS各有什么优缺点
提问者采纳
Backbone是一个轻量级MVC框架。 支持单向数据绑定。(Model -& View)。 我穿恭扁枷壮磺憋委铂莲们可以定义我们自己的视图、模型和控制器。简化DOM中的事件绑定。对象映射。但因为很轻量,所以灵活性好。通常你可以自由搭配组合各种js库进行定制开发。
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
AngularJS没有用过,但是用过Backbone,就我所用的感受说说吧!
Backbone将真个前端分层,分为模型层(含模型集合部分),控制层,展示层。
模型层:你可以想象成所有的数据都是用对象(模型包装),那么Backbone的模型都是为你所设计的数据对象服务,包括继承、字段读存、事件绑定、集合操作、远程数据绑定等等,具体请看API。该层对数据模型的支持比较强大,避免了从零开始造车轮。
控制层:该层提供便捷的事件支持,可以提供模型层数据变更的事件绑定,也可以提供展示层用户操作等事件的绑定,再由绑定的事件触发回调,完成控制操作。该层对事件的支持比较强大,也比较完善,支持“界面-模型”双向绑定。
展示层:Backbone对该层并没有提供什么实质的东西,更像是一个概念,由“模型-事件-表单元素”...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  不同版本的 Internet Explorer&浏览器支持不同的 JavaScript 元素集。标准模式(有&&!doctype&&指令时 Internet Explorer 所有当前版本中使用的模式)支持的一组元素与突发模式(没有&&!doctype&&指令时使用的模式)不同。&有关版本控制的更多信息,请参见(定义文档兼容性)。
  下表显示支持特定语言元素的 Internet Explorer 文档模式(和 Windows 应用商店应用程序)。&对支持给定元素的文档模式显示字母 Y,对不支持给定元素的文档模式显示字母 N。另外,Internet Explorer 11 的文档模式已知为&边缘&模式。
突发、IE6 标准、IE7 标准
IE 10 标准
Windows 应用商店应用程序
* 支持 DOM 对象,但不支持用户定义的对象。&可以指定&enumerable&和&configurable&特性,但不使用它们。
验证消息:Admin10000
提示:常上QQ空间的朋友可关注,精彩内容不错过。
理智评论文明上网,拒绝恶意谩骂 发表评论 / 共1条评论
登录会员中心}

我要回帖

更多关于 ie8支持css3吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。