谁能给我80块。戒急用忍

英语写作那位高手能帮我一下,根据下面的提示写一篇80左右的就行 我急用啊 帮忙一下谢谢了我会很感激的_百度知道
英语写作那位高手能帮我一下,根据下面的提示写一篇80左右的就行 我急用啊 帮忙一下谢谢了我会很感激的
假定李华DAVID美笔友鼓励使用环保购物袋兴趣信向询问事请给写封信主要内容:谢关注简要介绍相关情况谈谈想注意:1词数80信格式已写2根据内容要点适增加细节使行文连贯.3参考词汇:环保购物袋environment-friendly shopping bag:关注concern.Dear David,________________________________________________________Your Li Hua
Plastic shopping bags is a daily consumables in China every year, consume a large amount of plastic shopping bags. Plastic shopping bags provide convenience to consumers at the same time, due to excessive use and recycling and other reasons not in place, but also caused a serious waste of energy resources and environmental pollution. In particular, ultra-thin plastic shopping bags easily damaged, most of them being thrown away and become &white pollution& of the main sources. At present, an increasing number of countries and regions, restrictions on plastic shopping bags has been the production, sale, use. To implement the scientific development concept and building a resource-saving and environment-friendly society, from the source to take effective measures, and urge enterprises to the production of durable, easy recycling of plastic shopping bags, and guide and encourage the rational use of the masses of plastic shopping bags, and promote comprehensive utilization of resources, protect the ecological environment, and further work to promote energy-saving emission reduction.
其他类似问题
英语写作的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你们谁借我80!急用!谢谢_last吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:37,646贴子:
你们谁借我80!急用!谢谢收藏
明天还π_π,我找不到人借
1楼 15:25&|来自
急用。π_π还100
2楼 15:26&|来自
3楼 15:28&|来自
抱歉,没支付宝的我无法帮你
收起回复4楼 15:29&|来自
啊抱歉支付宝没钱了
剩余2个会员体验资格
收起回复5楼 15:34&|
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”last“的信息,请&或谁能借几百块钱我啊?急用
谁能借几百块钱我啊?急用
我是高中生,高一,我想借300块钱,这个月的20多号就能还,哪位哥哥姐姐肯帮忙一下,感激不尽。没有生活费了,但不能再向家里要了。谁能帮帮我?真心的…
不区分大小写匿名
小朋友,不是不肯,只是人心太险恶........所以,你懂得!
相关知识等待您来回答
生活家居领域专家谁能帮我找一篇或者写一篇英语作文!我是初一的需要 80词左右!作文意思是你喜欢居住在城市还是乡村!_百度知道
谁能帮我找一篇或者写一篇英语作文!我是初一的需要 80词左右!作文意思是你喜欢居住在城市还是乡村!
谁能帮我找篇或者写篇英语作文我初需要 80词左右作文意思喜欢居住城市乡村并说明原
提问者采纳
Different people have different idea to live in the country or in the city. It's much more convinient to live in the city because there are lots of supermakets, malls, subways and parks. But I like living in the country because it is much quieter. Besides I like animals very much. I can feed lots of animals, such as dogs, cats, ducks, hens and so on. What's more, the air is fresher than in the city. I often go for a walk after supper along the beautiful path. And people are familiar with each other, they often help each other. So I prefer living in the countryside.翻译同同想乡村或城市更便城市原超市商场铁公园我喜欢住乡村更安静我非喜欢物我喂物狗猫鸭鸡等等更重要空气清新比城市我经散步晚饭沿着美丽路径彼熟悉经互相帮助所我更喜欢住乡村
还有什么问题吗?
你在哪里找的
哦!谢啦!
不客气。。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求有龙井孙迅演的一步电影 叫《80调》 谁能给我地址!急急急 跪求!_百度知道