以我可以阻止他memory为题的英语作文文

以 My favourite festival(我最喜欢的节日) 为题写一篇英语小作文。
不少于60个单词,不要太难。
在半个小时内回答,可获得50分!
帮帮忙!!
全部答案(共9个回答)
e festival
my favourite festival is spring festival .
you may be ask me why ,tell you the truth,the spring festival is the most happiest time in a year.
because I can get a lot of money fr...
my favour相关信息e festival
my favourite festival is spring festival .
you may be ask me why ,tell you the truth,the spring festival is the most happiest time in a year.
because I can get a lot of money from my parents,our children can play games with each other.we can have our happy time in the spring
the other time of one year.we are busy with our home work ,we must get a high mark in the exam.our parents let us to read ,write,and to remember.
causeIlikespring,wecanhearthebirdsinging, atsenceisverybeautiful,Ilikeit,soIlikespringfestifulmost............
My favourite festival is Mid-Autumn Festival.At that time,the moom is the most beautiful,and there is also a wonderful fairy
about the festiful.Long long ago,there was a big hero called
Hou Yi.He was very brave,he had a pretty wife called Chang E.
the Emporor King gave him some medicing which could make
people live long.Hou Yi gave them to Chang E,and let her to
put them well. Once,Hou Yi went out to go hiking, one of his students Feng Meng ran into Chang E's house with a knife,he
let Chang E gave out the medicine,but Chang E didn't. She ate
it herself.
What a beautiful story,from that time,I started to like Mid
Autumn Festiful.We can also see that there is a pretty woman
dancing in the moon when is Mid-Autumn Festiful.
(对不起,我才上初二,水平有点洼,敬请谅解)
MyfavoriteholidayistheMid-AutumnFestivalBecausewecanseetheyear'smostbeautifulmoon.Thatthemoonwasbigandround.WhenIeatmooncakes,Lookingatthemoon,thenthebigpoeticized:Shanghai,Healthmoon, astedinvitedtothemoon,threepairsofvideointoPillar..Forthefirstmoon,bowandthinkofhome.howwealthyPoetryFestivalah!IlovetheMid-AutumnFestival我最喜欢的节日是中秋节,因为我们可以看见一年当中最美的月亮.那天的月亮又大又圆.当我吃着月饼,望着月亮是,便诗情大发:海日生明月,天涯共此时.举杯邀明月,对影成三人..举头望明月,低头思故乡.多么富有诗情的节日啊!我爱中秋节
My favourite festival
My favourite festival is the Spring Festival. Why? Because I have lots of fun at the Spring Festival.
The Spring Festival is a popular holiday in our country. It is in January or February. Our family get together. We have a big dinner at my grandparents’ home. I always eat a lot of delicious food. My cousin and me both get red packets from our grandparents. My parents usually go shopping with me. We buy some nice clothes for ourselves. We often watch TV at home and sometimes read books or surf the Internet. Sometimes, we greet other people on the phone.
I’m always happy at the Spring Festival. Which is your favourite festival?借用英文作文网
My favourite festival
My favourite festival is the Spring Festival.As we know,it is
important in China.I like it very much because of the delicious food,beautiful clothes and I can have something nice to play with.I also can get my pocket money.
When it comes,I usually visit my relatives and good friends.During the holiday,people greet each with a hug and say "Happy New Year".I feel happy on that day.
匆忙中写的,见谅......没有用任何从句诶,应该就是初2的水平了~行不?!
My favourite festival
My favourite festival is the Spring Festival. Why? Because I have lots of fun at the Spring Festival.
The Spring Festival is a popular holiday in our country. It is in January or February. Our family get together. We have a big dinner at my grandparents’ home. I always eat a lot of delicious food. My cousin and me both get red packets from our grandparents. My parents usually go shopping with me. We buy some nice clothes for ourselves. We often watch TV at home and sometimes read books or surf the Internet. Sometimes, we greet other people on the phone.
I’m always happy at the Spring Festival. Which is your favourite festival?
---------------------------
Hi, My name is Joyce. I’m from Korea.
What festival do you like?
I like Korean New Year. Do you know what the people do in Korean New Year?
First, we will go to visit the grandma and grandpa. Then my relatives will come to my home. We talk and play together. We will buy special food. We will eat rice cakes and soup. My grandparents will give me the New Year money. Then we will go to see my great grandparents’ tombs.
This is Korean New Year. Do you like it?
There are a lot of holidays for chinese people, such as National day, May Day, e...
Spring Festival is coming,I am very happy.On this winter holiday,I went to visit...
I am a outgoing girl(boy),my hobby is reading books.I thing it can let me know m...
答: 想学习制造西点啊,怎么学习啊
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415当前位置: >>
英语作文中招
1、书面表达(共 1 小题;满分 20 分) 如今,中学生的假期生活发生了很大变化。假定你是李明,美国的笔友 Lisa 想了解中 国学生现在的假期生活。请写封回信。要点如下: 学习和休闲仍然重要; 帮忙做家务或干农活; 参加社会活动,做志愿者工作,帮助他人。 注意: 1.词数 80 一 100; 2.请结合实际增加细节,适当发挥; 3.信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 参
考词汇 : volunteer 志愿者 Dear Lisa, I'm glad to have received your letter. Our holiday life has changed a lot. Best wishes ! Yours,Li Ming范文: I'm glad to have received your letter. Our holiday life has changed a lot. Learning and relaxing are still very important to us. Besides, we often help ou r parents do housework or farm work. Through that, we realise how hard our pare nts work every day. And we can make a habit of laboring at the same time. Also, we take an active part in social activities as volunteers. Sometimes, we go to the streets to collect rubbish or go to the hospital to cheer up the sick chil dren. We try our best to help people in need and make our hometown more beautif ul. We find great pleasure in all these activities. Best wishes ! Yours Li Ming 我很高兴收到你的来信。 我们的假期生活改变了很多。学习放松仍然对我们很重 要。此外,我们经常帮助父母做家务和农活。通过我们的父母,我们知道如何努 力工作每一天。我们可以做一个劳动在同一时间的习惯。同时,我们积极参加社 会活动的志愿者。有时,我们去街上捡垃圾或去医院的生病的孩子振作起来。我 们尽我们最大的努力去帮助那些需要帮助的人,让我们的家乡更美丽。我们在所 有这些活动中得到极大的快乐。 万事如意。你的朋友,李明2、书面表达(15 分)刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者。他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并没有放弃成为一名钢琴家 的梦想。经过刻苦用脚练习弹琴,他最终在“中国达人秀”(China’s Got Talent)的舞台上实 现了自己的梦想。请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文。 要求: 1. 简要描述刘伟的经历; 2. 谈谈从他的经历中得到的启示; 3. 词数 80 左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。 Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience.范文: 七、书面表达(15 分) Liu Wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. He lost his arms in an accident when he was 10, but he didn’t give up his dream of being a pianist. He tried to practice playing the piano with his feet. Finally he realized his dream in &China’s Got Talent&. As a student, I’ve learnt a lot from his story. We may meet a lot of difficulties in our future life, but we should believe that our dream will come true by working hard. No matter how hard life is, we won’t fail unless we give up our hope.刘伟,一位断臂钢琴的球员,有一个非常特殊的经历。他在失去了他的胳膊 事故发生在他 10 岁的时候,但他并没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想。他企图用 脚弹钢琴。他终于实现了他的梦想在“中国达人秀”。 作为一个学生, 我已经学了不少他的故事。我们会遇到很多的困难在我们未来的 生活,但我们应该相信我们的梦想会成真通过努力工作。无论生活多么艰难,我 们不会失败,除非我们放弃我们的希望。3、.书面表达(共 1 小题;满分 20 分) 如今,中学生的假期生活发生了很大变化。假定你是李明,美国的笔友 Lisa 想了解中 国学生现在的假期生活。请写封回信。要点如下: 学习和休闲仍然重要; 帮忙做家务或干农活; 参加社会活动,做志愿者工作,帮助他人。 注意: 1.词数 80 一 100; 2.请结合实际增加细节,适当发挥; 3.信的开头和结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。 参考词汇 : volunteer 志愿者 Dear Lisa, I'm glad to have received your letter. Our holiday life has changed a lot. Best wishes ! Yours,Li Ming范文: I'm glad to have received your letter. Our holiday life has changed a lot. Learning and relaxing are still very important to us. Besides, we often help ou r parents do housework or farm work. Through that, we realise how hard our pare nts work every day. And we can make a habit of laboring at the same time. Also, we take an active part in social activities as volunteers. Sometimes, we go to the streets to collect rubbish or go to the hospital to cheer up the sick chil dren. We try our best to help people in need and make our hometown more beautif ul. We find great pleasure in all these activities. Best wishes ! Yours Li Ming我很高兴收到你的来信。 我们的假期生活改变了很多。学习放松仍然对我们很重 要。此外,我们经常帮助父母做家务和农活。通过我们的父母,我们知道如何努 力工作每一天。我们可以做一个劳动在同一时间的习惯。同时,我们积极参加社 会活动的志愿者。有时,我们去街上捡垃圾或去医院的生病的孩子振作起来。我 们尽我们最大的努力去帮助那些需要帮助的人,让我们的家乡更美丽。我们在所 有这些活动中得到极大的快乐。 万事如意。 你的朋友 李明4、 .你的家长或老师可能经常和你谈学习问题。 请你叙述一次你的家长或老师对你谈学习 的情景、内容以及你的感想。 要求: 1) 不使用真实的校名、人名等相关信息。 2) 内容完整,书写整齐。词数 80-100。 范文: When I was in Grade 7, my English was very poor. I even couldn't understan d what my English teacher said in class. I felt so upset that I wanted to give up English. One day, Mrs Zhang, my English teacher asked me to go to her office and had a long talk with me. She encouraged me to study English well and gave me some good advice. This helped me a lot. I became confident from then on and made much progress. I believe my English will be much better in the future.当我在 7 年级的时候,我的英语很差。我甚至听不懂我的英语老师在课堂上 说什么。我觉得很沮丧,我想放弃英语。有一天,张女士,我的英语老师叫我去 她的办公室,跟我谈了很长时间。她鼓励我学好英语,给我一些好的建议。这给 了我很大的帮助。我从此变得很有信心,取得了很大的进步。我相信我的英语会 更好的未来。2010 莱芜中考英语作文题 5、书面表达(共 1 题,计 20 分)2010 年 4 月,青海玉树发生了地震(earthquake),家园、学校受到了损坏。一名灾 区的学生(Zhuoma)下周将来你们班。她将在你们班学习一年。请根据表格提示,用英语写 一篇短文,谈谈你将如何帮助她,并适当写出自己的想法。 卓玛(Zhuoma):年龄:13 岁,家乡:青海玉树。 On weekdays: 带她参观校园, 送她学习用品, 在学习上帮助她, . . . 。 1. 2. 3. 4. . . . On weekends:1.请她来家里,2.一起吃饭, 3??。 注意: 1、字数要控制在 80-100 词左右。 2、不要出现你的姓名和学校信息。 3、开头已给出,不计入总词数。 Zhuoma will come to our class next week.She's from范文: (一)One possible version: Zhuoma is a 13-year-old girl. She will come to our class next week. She's f rom Yushu, Qinghai. In her hometown, she couldn't go to school because of the e arthquake. She'll study with us for a year. As her new classmate, I'll try my b est to help her. When she comes, I'll introduce my friends to her and show her around our school. On weekdays, I'm going to give her some school things. I'm g ood at English, so I can help her with her English. I'll help her join our Engl ish club. Maybe she is lonely on weekends. I can invite her to my home. We'll h ave dinner together. Then, we can play games or watch TV. I'll do my best to make her happy and feel at home. In my opinion, all Chin ese come from a family. We should help each other. 1.你的同学有玩网络游戏的吗?他们怎么看待网络游戏? 2.你如何看待网络游戏?为什么? (词数为 60-80 字) Has it ever happened to you ? Have you ever playing the computer then forget that you shall finish you work ? My friend also likes to play t he computer game ,they feels that playing computer game can let them relax and forget about the bad things . I agree with this compion , but I tink First: We shall play the good games , second:We can't forget to do our things that we sha ll finish( especally your home work !~ ) After you had finish all these things then you can have fun,and play the games !它曾经发生过吗?你有没有玩电脑 然后忘记你要完成你的工作?我的朋友也很喜欢玩电脑游戏, 他们认为玩电脑游 戏可以让他们放松和忘记不好的事情。我同意这个 compion,但我认为第一:我 们玩的好游戏,第二:我们不能忘记做的事情,我们必须完成的工作(特别是你 的家!~)后,你已经完成所有这些事情,那么你可以有乐趣,玩游戏!6、英语作文:关于学生沉迷网络游戏利弊题目:1. 现在有许多大学生沉溺于网络游戏 2. 沉溺于网络游戏给大学生带来的影响 3. 建议大家远离这种消遣方式 解析: 本文就现在有许多大学生沉溺于网络游戏的现象展开讨论。 在布局上, 根据题目中给 出的提纲来展开即可: 第一段介绍许多大学生沉溺于网络游戏这种现象; 第二段阐述沉溺于 网络游戏给大学生所带来的负面影响; 第三段陈述自己对这一现象的看法, 呼吁大家远离网 络游戏。 ① be addicted to 沉迷于(addict 有??瘾的人,addiction 上瘾) ② drop out of 离开,退出 ③ isolate from 使隔离 ④ be more liable to 更易于?? The Advantages and Disadvantages of Internet The following aspects could best illustrate the advantages of Internet. Net surfers (网上冲浪者) in different countries can share interesting knowledge and the latest information. Besides, Internet has provided a major opportunity to buy and sell merchandise (商品). What is more, people may get medical help or e ven vote on Internet. Its advantages seem countless. Behind all this glowing talk, however, are some problems. Internet makes pe ople passive by stop.互联网的优势和劣势 以下几个方面能够最好地说明了互联网的优势。网民(网上冲浪者)在不同的国 家可以分享有趣的知识和最新的信息。此外,互联网提供了购买和出售商品的主 要机会(商品)。更甚的是,人们可能获得医疗帮助,甚至在互联网上进行表决。 其优点是无数的。 所有这一切的背后光辉说话,但是,有一些问题。互联网使人们被动停止。7、按照内容要求,写一篇以“我的母亲”为题,120~140 词的英语作文。 1. 你母亲是个农村妇女,50 多岁,没上过学,但懂得年轻人掌握知识的重要性,她很 关心你的学习情况; 2. 你的母亲为了让你有更多的时间学习,总是竭尽全力来照顾你。一次,当你听说母 亲病重,回家看她时,她正带病坚持为你做新衣,你激动得热泪盈眶; 3. 你母亲就是这样一位妇女,善良、勤劳,永远值得你尊敬和爱戴。My mother is a village woman, who is already in her fifties. She had very little school education, but she knows that knowledge is of great importance t o young people. She often asks me how I get along with my studies and encourage s me to study hard. My mother takes good care of me and does everything she can for me, so tha t I can spend more time on my study. Once she was badly ill and had stayed in bed for several days. When I got h ome to see her at night, I found the light was still on and mother was sitting in bed, making new clothes for me ! I was so deeply moved that tears came to my eyes. Such as my mother, a kind and hard-working woman. I’ll respect and love h er forever.我的母亲是个农村妇女,谁已经五十多岁。她没有受过学校教育,但她知道知识 对年轻人是非常重要的。她经常问我我怎么我的学业,并鼓励我努力学习。 我的母亲很关心我,她能为我做的一切,这样我可以花更多的时间在我的研究。 有一次她病得很重,躺在床上好几天。当我晚上回家看到她,我发现灯还亮着, 母亲正坐在床上,为我做新衣服!我被深深地感动了,泪水涌上了我的眼睛。 比如我的妈妈,一个善良和勤劳的女人。我将永远尊敬和爱她。8、Tom 去年来到大明所在的学校学习。在学习期间,他对学校提倡的“创建和谐校园” 活动感触颇深。他发现该校的学生学习主动,兴趣广泛,友爱互助,师生之间关系融洽,人 与环境和谐相处(如:保持环境卫生,爱护花草树木,不随地乱扔废弃物等)。(15 分) ①请你以 Tom 的名义,给远在美国的父母写一封信,介绍学校的现状并谈谈你的感受。 ②文中不得出现真实的姓名,校名或地名。词数80左右。信的开头与结尾已给出,不 记入总词数。 ③以下词汇仅供参考:build up 建立,创建 a harmonious campus 和谐校园 impres s vt. 给??留下印象 Dear Mum and Dad, Time flies! I’ve been here for nearly a year. I’m very pleased to find th at our school is really a good one. The students in our school_________________ ____________________________________________________. Yours, TO LI MING Time flies! I’ve been here for nearly a year. I’m very pleased to find th at our school is really a good one. The students in our school work hard at the ir lessons. They take an active part in activities that help to improve their q ualities and health. They are friendly to each other and always ready to help e ach other. The teachers here all enjoy their work and they love their students. They w ork hard and do what they can do to help their students. And the students respe ct their teachers. They get on well with each other. The students in our school try their best to kkp the school yard clean and tidy. They never throw waste a bout nor pick the flowers. In a word, I am deeply impressed by the harmonious atmosphere in this schoo l. I love my new school. Yours, Tom李明 光阴似箭。我在这里已经快一年了。我发现我们的学校是一个很好的很高兴。他 们在学校的学习经验的学生。 他们的活动有助于提高他们的素质和健康的积极作 用。他们彼此很友好而且乐于互相帮助。 这里的老师都喜欢自己的工作,他们爱他们的学生。他们努力工作,做他们能做 些什么来帮助他们的学生。和学生们尊重他们的老师。他们相处得很好。我们学 校的学生尽力北校园干净整洁。他们从不乱扔垃圾也不摘花。 一句话,我印象很深刻的和谐的氛围,在这所学校。我爱我的新学校。 你的, 汤姆9、 一、张颖是初三(1)班的一名学生,她品学兼优,深受同学们的喜爱。上周日 是她的父母结婚 17 周年(anniversary of marriage)的日子,请你根据以下提示写一篇短 文。(文章的开头已经给出,字数不计入总数) 提示: 1.How does Zhang Ying do in the school? 2.What did she do for her parents last Sunday? 3.How did her parents feel? 要求: 1.短文需包含所有提示内容,可以适当发挥; 2.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名; 3.词数 60-80. Zhang Ying is a student of Class 1 Grade 9. _______________________________ _____________________ 参考范文: Zhang Ying is a student of Class 1 Grade 9. She is not only good at study b ut also very helpful, so she is loved by her classmates and teachers. Last Sunday was her parents’ seventeenth anniversary of marriage. She got up much earlier than before. After she did a lot of housework, she went to the supermarket to buy a bunch of lowers for them as a present. As soon as she came back, she began to prepare lunch, she cooked a wonderful meal. Her parents wer e very happy. They had a great time that day.张颖是 9 年级 1 班的学生。她不仅善于学习也很有帮助,所以她被她的同学和 老师的爱。 上周日是她父母的第十七个结婚周年纪念。她起得很早。在她做很多家务,她去 超市买了一大堆降低了他们作为礼物。当她回来后,她开始准备午餐,她做了一 顿美妙的晚餐。她的父母很高兴。他们那一天的好时机。10、叙述你最喜欢的一天My favorite day I am a student, in all my school days, I like Tuesday best , Why? Bec ause it have PE class that day ,I can have fun and play games with my classtmastes. We can take a lot of sports. We play basketball, footb all and practice run. It’s fun, and make you strong. When you are lo st a game, you can’t lose hope because failure is the mother of succ ess. And when you are win, you will be happy. I like Tuesday. 我最喜欢的一天 我是一个学生,在学校的时候,我最喜欢星期二,为什么?因为它有体育课的那 一天,我能有乐趣和玩游戏,我的 classtmastes。我们可以做很多运动。我们 打篮球,足球和实际运行。它的乐趣,并使你坚强。当你失去了一个游戏,你不 能失去希望,因为失败是成功之母。当你赢了,你就会快乐。我喜欢星期二。11.我的同学英语作文范文: My Classmate Liu Kai is my classmate. He is a good student and always ready to help others. One day on his way to school,he saw a little girl crossing the road. A car was coming towards her quickly and the girl was too frightened to move. The car nearly hit her. Just then LiuKai rushed up to her and caught her by the arm. The little girl was saved. She told him where she lived,and he took her home. When LiuKai hurried into the classroom,the teacher had already begun his lesson. He told the teacher why he was late. He was then praised for what he had done.我的同学 刘凯是我的同学。他是个好学生,总是乐于帮助别人。 有一天,在去学校的路上,他看见一个小女孩横穿马路。汽车迅速地向她和女孩 吓坏了,搬来。那辆车差点撞到她。这时 LiuKai 冲到她面前,抓住了她的胳膊。 小女孩得救了。她告诉他住的地方,他带她回家。当 LiuKai 匆忙走进教室时, 老师已经开始上课了。他告诉老师他迟到的原因。然后他被称赞因为他所做的。12. 13. 以朋友为话题,写一篇文章? my best friend ? i have not only a lot of common friends, but also a special friend. he is my father. m y father isn’t tall but he is very kind and lovely. he usually helps me with my maths and p hysics in the evening. at weekends he plays chess, cards with me. when i am in trouble. he a lways help me in time. i prefer my father to any other friend. i think he is not only a good father, but also one of my best friends. i love my father very much.我最好的朋友 ?我不仅有许多普通的朋友,也是一个特别的朋友。他是我父亲。我父亲是个子不高,但他是个 非常善良和可爱。他通常在晚上帮助我的数学和物理。在周末他会和我下棋玩牌。当我遇到麻烦 时。他总是帮助我的时间。我喜欢我的父亲的任何其他的朋友。我认为他不仅是一位好父亲,也 是我最好的朋友之一。我非常爱我的爸爸。14..关于未来生活的变化 1 交通便利。2 人们可以在家里工作和学习。3 机器人将会广泛应用于各个领域。4 很多目前无法治愈 的疾病得到了解决。5 随着世界经济的发展,人们的生活水平越来越好,但是环境问题日益严重,有的人 认为地球将不适合人类居住 。人们得另外找一个适合人类居住的星球才行 翻译: 关于未来生活的变化 1 交通便利。2 人们可以在家里工作和学习。3 机器人将会广泛应用于各个领域。4 很多目前无法治愈 的疾病得到了解决。5 随着世界经济的发展,人们的生活水平越来越好,但是环境问题日益严重,有的人 认为地球将不适合人类居住 。人们得另外找一个适合人类居住的星球才行 翻译: We will have developed traffic. People will work and study at home. The robots will be u sed everywhere. People who get serious disease can be treated now .With the development of t he world economy people will live better and better . But environment problems become more s erious . Some people think the earth is not suitable for people to live in .We should look f or another planet to live in .翻译: 我们将有发达的交通。人们会在家中工作和学习。机器人将使用无处不在。那些有严重的疾病是 可以治疗的现在。随着世界经济的发展,人们的生活会越来越好。但是,环境问题变得越来越严 重。有些人认为地球是不适合人居住。我们应该寻找另一个星球住。 15.假定你是李华,最近你们班就“低碳”生活方式进行了讨论,你的美国朋友 Jack 来信向你询问讨论情况, 请你用英语写封回信,简单参照作文地带介绍的以下讨论结果: 1.节水节电; 2.垃圾分类; 3.少用纸巾,重拾手帕; 4.步行,骑自行车或乘坐公交车。 参考词汇:低碳 low carbon 纸巾 tiss 注意:词数 100 以内(不含开头和结尾所给出的字数);可适当增加细节了,以使行文连贯;开头已为你写 好,不计入总词数。 Dear Jack, Thank you for your letter asking about our discussion on low carbon lifestyle. Here is something about it. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ Best wishes, Li Bing 参考范文: Dear Jack, Thank you for your letter asking about our discussion on low carbon lifestyle. Here is something about it. We can do a lot in our daily life to achieve the goal of living low carbon life. First, we’d better turn off lights if p ossible and spend less time watching TV or surfing the Internet. Saving water also matters much. Besides, we sho uld sort out the rubbish, hoping that we might recycle some, which will surely benefit us a great deal. In additio n, we suggest using handkerchiefs instead of tissues so that we can prevent more trees from being cut down. Mor e importantly, when we go out, walking, riding bikes or taking buses should be our first choice, which contribute s to a cleaner world亲爱的杰克谢谢你的来信询问我们的低碳生活方式的探讨。这是关于它的东西。我们可以做很多事情在我们的日常生活中实现低碳生活的人生目标。首先,我们应该关灯,如果 可能的话,花更少的时间看电视或上网。节约用水也很重要。此外,我们应该清理垃圾,希望我 们可以回收一些,这必将对我们有很大益处。此外,我们建议用手帕代替纸巾,这样我们就可以 阻止更多的树木被砍伐。更重要的是,当我们走出去,步行,骑自行车或乘坐公共汽车应该是我 们的第一选择,这有助于一个更清洁的世界16写一篇有关爱好的作文 写作要求: 1.根据所提供的内容,适当拓展想象空间,灵活地将提供的信息体现在文章中。 2.条理清楚,语句通顺,书写清晰、规范。 3.词数 60-80. 范文: My hobby is reading books. When I was seven years old, I became interested in reading books. I like reading books because there are a lot of useful things in books. I can learn a lot of knowledge from books. Books can also teach me how to be a good person. Books even can solve many problems for me.I will read more good books to improve myself.我的爱好是看书。当我七岁的时候,我很感兴趣 在阅读书籍。我喜欢阅读,因为有很多有用的东西 本书。我可以学到很多知识的书。本书还可以教我如何 是一个很好的人。本书甚至可以解决很多问题我。我会阅读更多的 优秀的书籍来提高自己。17南京市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 假如你是王林,你的美国朋友 Daniel 将来南京学习,他想了解所到中学附近的滨江图书馆(Binjian g Public Library)。请根据海报中的信息,给他发一封电子邮件,介绍滨江图书馆的情况及部分馆区的 功能。 注意: 1. 电子邮件中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称。 2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,书写规范。 3. 词数 80 左右。电子邮件的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。 Binjiang Public Library Over 900,000 books and 13,000 electronic journals Location: 18 Binjiang Road, Jianye District Open: 8:00 a.m. (Mon. - Fri.) 9:00 a.m. (Sat. & Sun.)Closed: 5:00 p.m. (Mon. - Fri.) 8:00 p.m. (Sat. & Sun.) Sections: Loan Desk(借书处), Reading Room, Computing Room, Electronic Resources(资源), Children’s Story Corner, Book Shop ? Functions: ● borrow & return books ● search for information on the Internet ●?Dear Daniel, I am pleased to know that you will come to Nanjing. ___________________________ Yours sincerely, Wang Lin 参考范文: Dear Daniel, I am pleased to know that you will come to Nanjing. Here’s some information about Binjiang Public Library. The library, located at 18 Binjiang Road, Jianye District, has over over 900,000 books and 13,000 electronic journals. It is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. On weekends it is open for 11 hours. It is a good place to read and borrow books. There are different sections in the library. You can not only borrow and return books at Loan Desk, but also read newspapers and magazines in Reading Romm. If you want to search for information on the Internet, you can go to Computing Room. You can also buy some new books in Book Shop. I believe you will find the library useful. Yours sincerely, Wang Lin亲爱的丹尼尔, 我很高兴知道你要来南京。这里的一些信息 关于滨江公共图书馆。 图书馆,位于滨江道 18 区,建邺,有超过 900000 书籍和电子期刊 13000。它是从上午 8 点到下午 5:00 开放 平日。在周末开放时间是 11 小时。这是一个读书的好地方, 图书借阅。 图书馆里有各种不同的部分。你不仅可以借阅和归还 在贷款上的书,也读报纸和杂志的阅读室。 如果你想在互联网上搜索信息,你可以去计算 房间。你也可以在书店买书。 我相信你会找到有用的图书馆。 你真诚的朋友 王林18.泉州市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 在我们的生活中,总会遇到许多困难或不如意的事情,如生活上的、学习上的、情感上的??我们要 有信心去克服它,不要轻言放弃!请你以“Never Give Up”为题写一篇短文,让我们分享你的经历、感受 或想法。字数:80 左右。 温馨提示:1、短文中请勿使用真实姓名。地点或所在学校名称。 2、 这些单词也许对你有帮助:difficulty, unhappy, deal with, confident Never Give Up ____________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: 范文一 Never Give Up I come from a small village. My family is poor. I don’t have any money to buy a computer or an e-dictionary like other students. But I never feel unhappy. I try my best to study hard and get along well with my classmates. I like reading. I’ve learned a lot from it. Books give me not only knowledge but also confidence. I believe that I will have a better life in the future. After the storm, there must be a wonderful rainbow. I will overcome any problem and never give up.绝对不能放弃 我来自一个小村庄。我的家庭很穷。我没有钱买 计算机或其它学生词典。但我从来没有感到不高兴。我尝试 我最大的努力学习,与同学友好相处。我喜欢阅读。我 从中学到很多。本书给我的不仅是知识,而且信心。 我相信我会在未来有更好的生活。暴风雨过后,有 必须是一个美妙的彩虹。我将克服所有的问题和永不放弃。 19.2012 年广东省梅州市初中毕业生学业考试英语试题卷书面表达目前,我国实施城市化进程中,给从乡村(镇)迁入城市的大多数孩子带来诸多的问题,特别在交朋 友方面尤为突出。假如你是 Know,你的朋友 Tony 发电子邮件请教你关于如何交朋友的问题,请你给他回 复一封电子邮件提几点建议,词数约 80 左右。 内容包括如下: 1、 在小区内玩耍时,你可以主动与他们交流成为新朋友,并告知家长; 2、 请求父母带你去图书馆或一些公共场所,既可认识更多伙伴又可参加文体活动; 3、 在星期天,可外出郊游等。 总之,多参加交流活动,克服困难,保持耐心。 要求:1、涵盖所有要点,意思连贯,符合逻辑。 2、卷面整洁、书写规范工整。不得逐字翻译。 (可能用到的词:First, Second, Third,In conclusion)Dear Know, I need some advice on how to make friends! I have just moved to a new city. I am 13. I don’t know anybody here and I want to make some friends. What’s the best way? Where can I meet people? Yours, Tony Dear Tony, There are lots of things you can do. _____________________________________________________________________________It takes time and patience(耐心). I hope you will find a best friend soon! Yours, Know One possible version: Dear Tony, There are lots of things you can do. First, you can ride your bike in your neighbourhood and try to find some kids. When you find some, you can go up and talk to them. You should also let your parents know that you want to make friends because they can help you. Second, you can ask your parents to take you to the library or some (public)places where there are lots of kids. You could try joining an art class or a sports club. These are all great ways to meet people.Third, you can try making friends in it if you go outing to take part in activities on Sundays. (you can try making friends at churches(教堂) too if you go to church on Sundays.)In conclusion(What’s mre),try to be active wherever you are, but just be yourself and don’t try so hard. It takes time and patience(耐 心). I hop you will find a best friend soon! Yours, Know 亲爱的托尼, 你可以做的事情有很多。首先,您可以骑上你的自行车在你的邻里,试图找到一些孩子。当你找 到一些, 你可以去和他们交谈。 你应该让你的父母知道你想交朋友, 因为他们可以帮助你。 第二, 你可以问问你的父母带你去图书馆或者一些(公共)里有很多孩子的地方。你可以尝试加入艺术 课或体育俱乐部。这些都是伟大的方式来满足人民。第三,你可以试着在这结交朋友,如果你外 出参加活动在星期天。 (你可以在教会交友 (教堂) 如果你星期日去教堂。 总之 ) (什么的 MRE) , 你必须积极在哪里,只是做你自己,不要着急。这需要时间和耐心(耐心)。我希望你能很快找 到一个最好的朋友! 你的朋友,牛20.浙江省衢州市 2012 中考英语试卷书面表达假设你是李华,上周末你参加了一次郊游(outing)。请根据下面表格中的提示信息写一篇题为“A pleasant outing”的英语短文,参加某英文报纸的征文比赛。A pleasant outing 时间 参加者 地点 活动 感受 上周末 你和?? 北山公园(the North Hill Park) 骑自行车、爬山、野餐、做游戏?? ??要求: (1)不要逐条翻译表格中的信息,可适当增减内容; (2)短文中不得出现真实的地名、人名和校名; (3)词数: 80~110 个。 参考词汇: have a picnicA pleasant outing ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________ One Possible version A pleasant outing Last weekend, I went for an outing with my classmates. At 7:30 in the morning, we met at our school gate. We went to the North Hill Park by bike. On the way, we were so excited that we sang loudly. When we arrived there, we started to climb the hill at once. We had a picnic on the top of the hill. After that, we walked down the path and had a rest. Later, some girls danced under the trees and some boys played games happily. We didn’t go back until 4:00 p.m.. We were tired but very happy. What a pleasant outing it was!一个愉快的郊游 上周末,我与我的同学去郊游。在早上 7:30,我们在学校门口见面。我们去了南山公园骑自行 车。在路上,我们很兴奋,我们大声唱。我们到那里时,我们开始爬山时。我们在山顶上野餐。 在那之后,我们走过的道路和休息了。后来,一些女孩在树下和一些男孩开心地玩游戏。我们不 回去,直到下午 4:00。我们很累但很开心。 这是多么愉快的郊游!21.. 22.山东省临沂市 2012 中考英语试卷书面表达假定你是王林,你的英国笔友 Helen 在做有关也界各国中学生如何过周末的调查。她给你发了一封电 子邮件,想了解相关情况。请认真阅读下面的邮件,根据邮件中的内容和你的实际情况用英语回复,可适 当发挥。 注意:1. 不少于 60 词,开头和结尾已经写好,不计人总词数。 2. 回复中不得出现任何人名、校名及其它相关信息,否则不予评分。Subject: WeekendsFrom: Helen Dear Wang Lin, I’m doing a survey on how students spend their weekends around the world. I need your help. Could you please answer the following questions? ? How do you usually relax yourself on weekends? ? Do you do chores at home? Why or why not? ? What do you want to do most? And why? Thanks, HelenSubject: WeekendsFrom: Wang LinDear Helen, Thank you for your email. I would like to answer your questions.Best wishes, Wang Lin(一)One Dear Helen, Thank you for your email. I would like to answer your questions. I can do many things to relax myself on weekends. I often play table tennis, surf the Internet and watch TV. I usually do chores at home, because my parents are very busy and I want to help them. What I want to do most is going bike riding with friends. We have been 1o many beautiful villages. Next weekend, we are going to Mountain Meng. We always have fun. Best wishes. Wane Lin possible version:亲爱的海伦, 谢谢你的邮件。我想回答你的问题。 我可以做很多事情来放松自己的周末。我经常打乒乓球,上网和看电视。我通常在家做家务,因 为我的父母都很忙,我想帮助他们。我最想做的是骑自行车的朋友。我们已经做好了许多美丽的 村庄。下个周末,我们去山上猛。我们总是玩得很开心。 万事如意。 王林23.假如你是李华,来自苏州市第一中学,你将参加以‘绿色出行’ 为主题的英语演讲比赛,请撰写一份演讲稿。 要点如下: 1.介绍目前本市汽车增长带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等现象。 2.号召大家‘绿色出行’。 内容包括: (1)如非必要,少坐私家车; (2)鼓励选用公共交通,如乘公交车或坐轻轨、地铁; (3)短途尽量步行,或骑自行车。 3.阐述‘绿色出行’的好处:节能环保,改善城市交通状况,锻炼身体,有利 健康。 注意:1.词数 90 左右。短文的开头已为你写好,不计入总词数; 2.参考词汇:绿色出行:Green Travel;交通堵塞: 提倡:promote 3.短文须包括所有的要点,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺,文 中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关的信息。私家车的增加带来了更多的在我们的城市更严重的空气污染和交通堵塞,特别是在交通高峰期。 所以我认为现在是时候推动目前绿色旅游。在我看来,首先,我们最好不要坐汽车,除非是必要 的。第二,应该鼓励人们选择公共交通。他们可以坐公共汽车或轻轨。他们甚至可以乘地铁去。 这些旅行方式可以节约能源,减少空气污染。他们还可以改善交通条件。第三,我们应该选择步 行或骑自行车,如果我们不走远。徒步旅行或骑自行车给了我们一个机会使我们更强壮和健康。 总之,我认为,我们可以改善环境以及我们的交通条件,如果我们都选择绿色出行。 24.山东省滨州市 2012 中考英语试卷书面表达规划人生,成就未来。请以“My Dream”为题写一篇英语短文,描述你梦想的工作。 要求: 1.文中不得出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息。 2.词数:80―100。标题和短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。 3.参考词汇:be friendly to?,help,study hard,come true My Dream Everyone has his dream. My dream is to be ――――――――――――――――――― ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――一―――――一 ――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――一―――――一― ―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――一――一―One possible versio My Dream Everyone has his dream. My dream is to be a doctor. When I was in Grade seven, I was sick and often went to see doctors. The doctor were very friend to me and they often cheered me up. With the help of them, I was getting better. Now I'm very healthy. Since then I have hoped to become a doctor. I will study hard to get more knowledge in order to achieve my dream. I'll give my love to the patients as much as possible and help them out of danger. To be a doctor is really great. I think my dream will come true one day.我的梦想 每个人都有自己的梦想。我的梦想是成为一名医生。当我在七年级的时候,我生病了,经常去看 医生。医生对我很要好的朋友,他们经常使我振作起来。在它们的帮助下,我变得更好。我现在 很健康。 从那以后我就希望成为一个医生。 我会努力学习, 为了实现我的梦想, 获得更多的知识。 我会把我的爱给患者尽可能帮助他们脱离危险。 要成为一名医生,真的很棒。我想有一天我的梦想成真。25.江苏省连云港市 2012 中考英语试卷书面表达假设你班上周就 “ Is it OK to tell white lies?” 开展了一场讨论,请你根据下表所提示的信息 用英语写一篇短文, 简单介绍讨论的情况,并谈谈你自己的观点。注意:1.短文应包括所给内容要点,可适当发挥,使文章连贯; 2.词数 90 左右,短文开头已给出,不计总词数; 3.文中不得提及考生所在的学校及自己的姓名; 4.参考词汇: 善意的谎言 a white lie Is it OK to tell white lies? Last week our class had a discussion on whether it is OK to tell white lies . The students have different opinions. ___________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________ Is it OK to tell white lies? Last week our class had a discussion on whether it is OK to tell white lies . The students have different opinions. Some think it is all right to do so out of kindness. Besides , white lies can often help people get on well with each other. Sometimes , they may make one confident. However, many others take telling lies very seriously. They insist that white lies are lies after all. They do harm to friendship. What’s worse, lies never go far. In my opinion, I have to admit that all people lie at times. As long ass we’re true to each other, lies , whatever kinds they are , won’t stand in our way. (94 words)可以说善意的谎言? 上周我们班讨论了是否应该去说善意的谎言。学生们有不同的看法。 一些人认为它是所有权利这么做是出于好意。此外,善意的谎言往往可以帮助人们相处得很好。 有时,他们会使你的自信。 然而,很多人就说谎很严重。他们坚持认为,善意的谎言是谎言毕竟。他们伤害了友谊。更糟的 是,从未走远。 在我看来,我不得不承认,所有人撒谎时。只要我们是真正的彼此,谎言,无论什么样的他们, 我们不会容忍26.山东省烟台市 2012 中考英语试卷书面表达假如你们学校正在开展研究性学习(exploring learning strategies),请你根据下表提供的信息,写一篇短 文,让更多的学生了解你校开展研究性学习的一些情况。 注意:1. 短文应包括表格提示的所有内容,可适当发挥;2. 词数:100 词左右。开头已给出,但不计入总词数。 Great changes have taken place in our studies since our school began to carry on exploring learning strategies. _________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ One possible version:? Great changes have taken place in our studies since our school began to carry on exploring learning strategies. In the past, teachers kept on explaining the language points in class. We students just listened and took some notes. So we didn’t have enough time to think about problems by ourselves /independently. We had to do much homework after class. But now teachers show the problems to us first, then we discuss them for a while in pairs or groups. We try to find out the ways of solving problems, through which we’ learnt how to work/ study/ ve cooperate with others. After class, we can have different activities. For example, we can read books we like, go to the library or surf the Internet for useful information and so on. In a word, now we are the owners of our study and we’re happy.发生在我们的研究,因为我们的学校开始开展研究性学习策略有很大的变化。在过去,老师讲解 知识点的类。我们学生听讲,做了一些记录。所以我们没有足够的时间去思考自己独立的问题。 我们必须多做课后作业。但现在老师先给我们的问题,然后讨论他们,成对或成组。我们试图找 出解决问题的方法,通过它我们学到了如何工作/学习与他人合作。下课后,我们可以有不同的 活动。例如,我们可以看我们喜欢的书,去图书馆或上网等有用的信息。 总之,我们现在是我们研究的业主和我们很高兴。27.温州市 2012 中考英语试卷书面表达某英文网站提出“走路去上学”的倡议,请你就这一话题写一篇约 100 词的英语文章:内容包括,走路有 利健康,和朋友结伴有利于??让父母节省??使城市??等等;可适当发挥。 注意:文中不得出现真实人名、校名等相关信息。 参考词汇:be good for, with friends, save 参考范文 I think going to school on foot is good for us. First of all, walking to school is a wonderful way to exercise and it’s good for health. Next, it’s fun to walk together with friends every day. We can talk about something interesting and know each other better. What’s more, if we walk, our parents won’t have to drive us to school. There will be fewer cars in the city. More walking and less driving helps to make our city cleaner. The streets won’t be as crowded as they are now. I hope more and more students will go to school on foot.翻译 我想步行去上学对我们是好的。 首先, 步行到学校是一种锻炼的好方法, 它对健康有好处。 其次, 每天与朋友一起散步很有趣。我们可以谈论一些有趣的和更好的了解彼此。更重要的是,如果我 们走了,我们的父母不会开车送我们去学校。将会有更少的汽车的城市。多走路,少开车有助于 使我们的城市更干净。街上不会拥挤,他们现在。我希望更多的学生走路去上学。 28.吉林省 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 我们无法改变过去,却能用勤奋和智慧创造美好未来。亲爱的同学,你对未来的生活有着怎样的期待 呢?请以“My life in the future” 为题写一篇短文,畅想字迹未来的学习、工作和生活。 要求: 1. 语句通顺,合乎逻辑,书写规范。60-80 词。 2. 文中不得使用真实的姓名和学校名称。 参考范文: My life in the future My life in the future will be colorful and meaningful. I’m going to be a good doctor after I graduate from the university. I believe I’ll bring my parents health and happiness. In my spare time, I’ll stay with my family. We’ll travel a lot and do lots of sports. I’ll also read as many books as I can for I want to improve myself. Even if I work, I will never give up studing. I’m sure my dream will come true because of my hard work and the life in the future will get better and better.我未来的生活 我未来的生活是多姿多彩的。 我想我从大学毕业后成为一名好医生。我想 我会把我的父母健康快乐。在我的业余时间,我会和我的 家庭。我们会去很多地方,做很多运动。我也读过多少书 我可以为我想提高自己。即使我的工作,我不会放弃学习。 我相信我的梦想会成真,因为我的努力工作和生活 未来会更好。29.河北省 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 回想三年的英语学习历程,丰富多彩的英语课堂活动一定给你留下 了许多难忘的印象。请你以 “What should we do in English class?”为题 写一篇英语短文,谈谈在英语课堂上学生应该怎样做,才能使 英语学习 更有效。 提示: (1)Listen to the teacher. (2)Take part in activities. (3)Be confident in ourselves. 要求: (1)文稿须包括所有提示内容,可适当发挥。 (2)文稿中不得出现真实的人名、校名和地名。 (3)词数:60~80 个。 参考词汇:take notes, work in groups with?, not be afraid of? What should we do in English class? In English class,we should __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: What should we do in English class? In English class, we should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes when necessary. Try to answer questions in English. We should take part in all kinds of activities, like reading, writing, having discussions and playing games. We need to work in groups with our classmates to help each other and learn from each other. It’s very important to be confident. Speak English loudly in front of the class and never be afraid of making mistakes. In this way, we can make much progress.在英语课上我们应该做什么? 在英语课上,我们应该认真听老师讲课,记笔记的时候 必要的。试着用英语回答问题。 我们应该积极参加各种活动,如阅读,写作,有 讨论和玩游戏。我们需要与我们的同学群体工作 要互相帮助,互相学习。 自信是非常重要的。在全班同学面前大声说英语 不要害怕犯错误。在这种方式中,我们会取得很大的进步。30陕西省 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 假如你是李林,你的美国笔友 Sam 要来你的家乡,恰巧你不在,你想介绍一位与 Sam 志趣相同学刘凯 接待他。请参考下表中 Sam 的相关信息,用英语写一封邮件,说明刘凯的情况。Age Hobbies Personality(性格) Other information 16 sports,music,traveling? honest,friendly,helpful? want to learn Chinese ,like Chinese culture?要求: 1、语句通顺,意思连贯,书写工整; 2、文中不得出现真实地名; 3、词数:60-80 词(邮件的开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数) 参考范文: Dear Sam, I’m glad you’re coming to my hometown. But sorry to say I’ll be away for some time. I’d like to introduce my good friend, Liu Kai, to you. Liu Kai is as old as you. He likes playing basketbal and is good at singing pop spngs. He likes traveling, too. Sometimes he goes hiking with me. You can visit some int eresting places with him. He is honest, friendly and always ready to help others. He does we ll both in Chinese and English. He can help you learn Chinese. And you can learn a lot about Chinese culture during your stay here. I’m sure you will be good friends and I hope you’ll have a good time in China. Liu Kai’s e-mail: . Yours, Li Lin亲爱的山姆, 我很高兴你来我的家乡。但是很抱歉,我要离开 一些时间。我想介绍一下我的好朋友,刘凯,给你。 刘凯和你一样大。他喜欢打篮球和唱歌很好 流行 spngs。他喜欢旅行,太。他有时去远足吧。你可以带他参观一些有趣的地方。他是诚实的, 友好和乐于助人。他在中国和英国就好。他可以帮助你学习中文。你可以你在这里学到很多关于 中国文化。 我相信你们会成为很好的朋友,我希望你能有一个好的时间 中国。 刘凯的邮件:。 你的, 李琳 31.菏泽市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 假如你是 Mike,你的朋友 Susan 近来心情不好,请你给她发一封 E-mail,提出合理性的建议,帮助她 调适心情。 字数:80-100 字(首尾句已给出,不记入所要求的总字数) 。 供你参考的建议有: sing, take a walk, do sports, write the diary, watch TV, listen to music, go shopping, go swimming, go outside? Dear Susan, __________________________________________________________________________ Yours Mike 参考范文: Dear Susan, When you are not feeling well, the following suggestions may be suitable for you: 1. Go outside! Do something active. For example, take a walk, go swimming, or just lie on the grass and watch clouds pass. 2. Do something you’re good at! If you love to sing, then go to turn on some music and sing loudly! 3. Start a diary. Write down your thoughts, dreams, problems or anything you want! In all, if you want to feel well about yourself, you must believe in yourself! Best wishes! Yours Mike亲爱的苏珊, 当你感觉不好,下面的建议可能是合适的 你: 1。到外面去!做积极的事。例如,散步,去游泳, 或只是躺在草地上看着云通。 2。做你擅长的东西!如果你喜欢唱歌,然后去打开 音乐和大声地唱! 3。开始记日记。写下你的想法,或者你的梦想,问题 想要! 总之,如果你想感觉好关于你自己,你一定要相信你自己! 万事如意。 你的 麦克32.潍坊市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 某英语网站进行了一次中学生健康情况调查,发现很多中学生的健康状况令人担忧。主要原因有:饮 食结构不合理; 体育锻炼不足; 心理压力大, 不能与人很好地沟通等等。 为此, 他们发起了题为 How to Keep Fit 的征文活动, 倡导中学生的健康生活方式。 请你写一篇 80 词左右的英语短文, 说明如何保持身体健康。 (文 中不要出现作者本人的真实信息) How to Keep Fit ______________________________________________________________ 参考范文: How to Keep Fit As we all know,health is very important.But how to keep fit? Firstly, we should have a good diet.That’s eating more fresh fruit and vegetables, but less junk food. Drink more water instead of coke or other unhealthy drinks. Secondly, it’s good for us to take more exercise, such as running, walking, ball games and so on. At last, we should learn to relax ourselves. We can listen to some light music, chat with families or friends and have a good sleep. To keep fit is not difficult if you care it a lot.如何保持健康 我们都知道,健康是非常重要的。但如何保持健康吗?首先,我们应该 有一个好的饮食。多吃新鲜水果和蔬菜,少吃垃圾食品。 不要喝可乐或其他不健康的饮料喝更多的水。其次,它是很好的 我们需要更多的锻炼,如跑步,散步,球类等。最后, 我们应该学会放松自己。我们可以听一些轻音乐,聊天 家庭或朋友,有一个良好的睡眠。保持健康并不难,如果你关心了很多。33.威海市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 健康是一个重要话题,健康的身心,能使我们和谐相处,愉快的学习。为此,学校英语广播站举行“健 康成长”征文比赛活动。请你根据要求写一篇 80 词以上的短文。 内容要求: 1. 健康重要。 2. 如何做到身心健康(饮食、起居、运动、沟通) 。 参考词汇:health, keep healthy, keep a balanced diet, communicate, exercise, relax, junk food, enough sleep 说明:参考词汇仅供参考,并非必须用词汇,题目和结束语已给出,不计入词数。 Growing Up Heathily! _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ A healthy lifestyle and communicating well with others can help us grow up healthily. 参考范文: Growing Up Heathily Growing up heathily is our duty. Every one of us should try our best to keep ourselves healthy. First of all, keep a balanced diet. We should eat a lot of vegetables and fruit every day. Don’t eat junk food. Drink water instead of cola. Secondly, get enough sleep and enough exercise. Early to bed and early to rise help a lot to our health. Try to sleep eight or nine hours every night. Try to exercise every day or at least two or three times a week and relax ourselves by listening to light music. Besides the physical health, we also need friendship. We should try to get along well with people around us. We can share our problems and happiness with them. And we should often communicate with our parents and teachers. Communication plays an important part in our life. A healthy lifestyle and communicating well with others can help us grow up healthily.健康成长 健康成长是我们的责任。我们每个人都应该尽力保持 自己的健康。 首先,保持均衡的饮食。我们应该吃大量的蔬菜和水果 每一天。不要吃垃圾食品。以喝水来代替喝可乐. 其次,得到足够的睡眠和足够的锻炼。早睡早起 上升的帮助了我们的健康。试着每天晚上睡八小时或九小时。尝试 每天或每周至少两次或三次和放松自己 听轻音乐。 除了身体健康,我们也需要友谊。我们应该尝试 与周围的人相处得很好。我们可以分享我们的问题和幸福 他们。我们应经常与家长和老师沟通。 交流在我们的生活中起着重要的作用。 一个健康的生活方式,以及与他人的沟通可以帮助我们成长 健康。34.今年 6 月 5 日世界环境日的主题是倡导“低碳生活” ,老师就“节能减排”问题组织了一场主题讨 论:日常生活中,我们能为保护环境、减少污染做些什么?请用英语写一篇不少于 80 词的短文,谈谈自己 的想法。 参考词汇: discussion, protect the environment, be caused by, ordinary people, instead of driving cars, use plastic bags, cut down on, recycle, natural food, save energy, reduce pollutions _______________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: Our class had a discussion about protecting the environment. Here is my opinion. I think the environment is one of our biggest worries. It was found out that a lot of air pollution is actually caused by ordinary people, not just by big factories. There are so many things each one of us can do every day. It’s best for people to take buses or walk instead of driving cars. We should stop to use plastic bags for shopping. We can cut down on waste, recycle trash and eat more natural food. In these ways we can save energy and reduce pollutions. 我们班有一个关于保护环境的探讨。这里是我的意见。 我认为环境是我们最大的忧虑之一。发现很多 空气污染是由普通人引起的,不只是大工厂。 有太多的事情我们每个人每天都可以做。这是最好的人: 乘公交车或步行代替开车。我们应该停止使用塑料袋 购物。我们可以减少废物,回收垃圾,多吃天然食品。 在这些方面我们可以节约能源和减少污染。35.Write a passage in about 120 words introducing your hobby to your classmates. The following points may help you. What’s your name? What’s your hobby? How long have you been doing it? How many of them do you have? Where do you store them? Do your family members(parets, grandparents, cousins or your neighbors) ask you to stop doingit or continue doing it? Do you have enough room to store them in your apartment(house)? What is the first one you ever got? Which one do you particularly love? Would you like to start a club for them? Where? Is your club free? How often is your club oopen? How long is your club open? Would you like your schollmates to visit your club? 参考范文: My name is Simon. I like collecting books. I’ve been collecting books for seven years. I have three thousand books. I have three bookshelves in which I store some of my books. I have to store the other books in our sitting room. I have run out of room to store books, so my mom says I have to stop and sell some books. The first one I ever got was A Dream of Red Mansion. I particularly love The Journey to the West, in which the king of monkey impresses me most every time I read. I’d like to start a book collectors’ club in my school library, which is free. It is open from 10 am to 6 pm every Sunday. All my schoolmates are welcome to visit my club我叫西蒙。我喜欢收集书籍。我已经收集了七年书。我有三千本书。 我有三个书架,我储存我的一些书。我已经存放其它的书籍在我们的客厅。我有足够的空间储存 的书籍,所以我妈妈说我必须停止和卖一些书。 我得到的第一个是红楼梦。我特别喜欢西游记,其中猴王我印象最深的每次我读。我想在我的学 校的图书馆开始一本书收藏者俱乐部,这是免费的。 它是从早上 10 点到下午 6 点每星期日。我所有的同学,欢迎参观我的俱乐部36.聊城市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 假设让你代表今年的初中毕业生在毕业典礼上发言,请根据所给提示用英语写一篇发言稿。回顾 感谢 祝愿 美丽的校园,师生友好,生动有趣的课堂,三年来的收获 老师的培养(training),父母的支持(support),同学的帮助 考生自拟注意: 1. 词数:不少于 80 词。开头和结尾部分已给出,不计入词数。 2. 发言稿需包括所给提示内容,不要逐词翻译,可适当发挥,使短文连贯、通顺。 3. 文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等相关信息。 Good morning,my dear teachers and schoolmates, It’s a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating classes. How time flies! Our junior high school lives will come to an end. ________________________________________________________________________ Thank you for listening. 参考范文: Good morning,my dear teachers and schoolmates, It’s a great honor for me to make a speech on behalf of the graduating classes. How time flies! Our junior high school lives will come to an end. In the past three years, we’ve had a beautiful school and it provides us with a good study place. Teachers are our friends. They’ve given us interesting lessons and we all love them. We’ve learned a lot from them, not only knowledge but also the way to solve problems in life. Thanks for our teachers’ training, parents’ support and the help from classmates. Without them, we couldn’t have so much wonderful time. At last, we hope our school will become better, our teachers will be healthy for ever and all our dreams will come true. Thank you for listening.早上好,我亲爱的老师和同学们, 这是我的毕业班做演讲,非常荣幸代表。 时间过得真快!我们的初中生活就要结束了。 在过去的三年里,我们有一个美丽的学校,它为我们提供了一个 好的学习的地方。老师是我们的朋友。他们给了我们有趣的课 和我们所爱的人。 我们从他们身上学到很多,不仅是知识,而且要解决的方法 生活中的问题。我们的教师培训的感谢,父母的支持和帮助 从同学。没有他们,我们不会有那么多美好的时光。 最后,我们希望学校会变得更好,我们的老师会是健康的 曾经,我们所有的梦想都能成真。 谢谢你的倾听。37.东营市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: Emily 将她的烦恼写在了博客上并征求大家的建议。 请了解她的烦恼并写出你 (Chen Lin-from Dongying) 的建议,要求字数在 100 词左右,建议的开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总字数。 建议应包括: 1) ( 孩子应尊重父母 (2) 父母经验丰富 (3) 父母的要求是对你的成长有好处的 (4) (5) ?? 多同父母交流沟通。 Possible new words: respect v & n. 尊重; responsible adj. 有责任感的; demand v. & n. 要求 Here are Emily’s problems on the Blog: My problem is my parents. They never stop going on about(唠叨) how I should keep my room clean, keep my hair tidy and wear smart clothes. They even make me do the washing-up after dinner every night! None of my friends have got such terrible parents. What should I do? Emily,USA Hi, Emily. I think it’s lucky for you to have such good parents. _____________________________________________________________________________ Chen Lin, Dongying 参考范文: Hi, Emily. I think it’s lucky for you to have such good parents. You should understand and respect them, and do what they ask you to do. They have richer experience and better advice for young people. As your parents, they surely hope you become an excellent person. Their demands are helpful for your growing up. Every member should be responsible and do something for the family. So you should do what you can do, such as keep your room clean and do the washing-up. Remember: Learning by doing. You should keep your hair tidy and wear smart clothes. Teenagers should look like teenagers. Anyway, if you have any problems, just talk with your parents. Chen Lin, Dongying您好!艾米丽。我认为你很幸运,有这么好的父母。你应该 理解和尊重他们,并做他们要求你做的。他们有丰富的 经验和年轻人更好的建议。你的父母,他们肯定希望 你成为一个优秀的人。他们的要求是有助于你的成长。 每一成员应负责为家庭做些什么。所以你 应该做你能做什么,比如让你的房间保持干净和洗碗。 记住:通过做来学习。 你应该把你的头发整齐,穿漂亮的衣服。青少年应该看 像青少年。 无论如何,如果你有任何问题,你的父母才谈。 陈琳 东营38.莱芜市 2010 年中考英语作文题目: 2010 年 4 月, 青海玉树发生了地震 (earthquake) 家园、 , 学校受到了损坏。 一名灾区的学生 (Zhuoma) 下周将来你们班。她将在你们班学习一年。请根据表格提示,用英语写一篇短文,谈谈你将如何帮助她, 并适当写出自己的想法。卓玛(Zhuoma) On weekdays 1.带她参观校园 1.请她来家里 年龄:l3 岁 家乡:青海玉树 2.送她学习用品 2.一起吃饭 3.在学习上帮助她 3??. 4....... On weekends注意: 1、字数要控制在 80-100 词左右。 2、不要出现你的姓名和学校信息。 3、开头已给出,不计入总词数。 Zhuoma will come to our class next week.She’s from _______________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: Zhuoma is a 13-year-old girl. She will come to our class next week. She’s from Yushu, Qinghai. In her hometown, she couldn’t go to school because of the earthquake. She’ll study with us for a year. As her new classmate, I’ll try my best to help her. When she comes, I’ll introduce my friends to her and show her around our school. On weekdays, I’m going to give her some school things. I’m good at English, so I can help her with her English. I’ll help her join our English club. Maybe she is lonely on weekends. I can invite her to my home. We’ll have dinner together. Then, we can play games or watch TV. I’ll do my best to make her happy and feel at home. In my opinion, all Chinese come from a family. We should help each other.卓玛是一个 13 岁的女孩。她下周要来我们班。她 玉树,青海。在她的家乡,她不能去上学的 地震。她会在美国学习一年。她的新同学,我会尽我 最好的去帮助她。当她来的时候,我会把我的朋友介绍给她,告诉她 参观我们的学校。在工作日,我要给她一些东西。我 擅长英语,所以我可以帮她学习英语。我会帮她加入我们的英语 俱乐部。也许她是孤独的周末。我可以邀请她到我家。我们会有 一起吃晚饭。然后,我们可以玩游戏或看电视。 我会尽我最大的努力使她高兴,有家的感觉。在我看来,所有的 我来自一个家庭。我们应该互相帮助。暑假将要来临,为了度过一个充实而有意义的暑假,Mary 想在班会上发言,告诉同学们她自己的暑假计 划,请你按照下面表格内的要点,以 Mary 的身份写一篇发言稿,字数 80 - 100 之间。 注: 1. 文章要包括表格内所有的信息。 2. 可适当发挥但不得出现真实的个人信息(人名、地名、学校名等)。每天早读 15 分钟。提高自己的阅读和写作水平。 School work 每天写作业 30 分钟,认真完成老师布置的作业。 Sports Housework Trip 每天做运动,保持身体健康。 帮助妈妈干家务,如洗衣。拖地。倒垃圾等。 和父母亲到青岛旅游一周,参加博物馆、到沙滩上玩耍.....参考范文: Summer vacation is coming. Here are my plans. First, I need some time to do my homework. Every day I need 15 minutes’ morning reading to improve my reading and writing skills. I am going to spend 30 minutes doing my homework. Second, doing sports every day is necessary for me, I want to stay in good health. Third, I want to help my mom with the chores (housework),such as doing the laundry (washing), sweeping the floor or taking out the trash(rubbish). Last, I will visit Qindao with my parents. We will stay there for a week. We are going to visit the museum. We also want to go to the beach and have fun together.暑假就要来了。这是我的计划。 首先,我需要一些时间做我的家庭作业。每天早上我需要 15 分钟 阅读能提高我的阅读和写作能力。我要花 30 分钟的时间做我的家庭作业。第二,每天做运动对 我来说是必要的, 我想保持身体健康。 第三, 我想帮助我的妈妈做家务 (家务) 如洗衣服 , (洗) , 扫地、倒垃圾(垃圾)。最后,我将和我的父母去青岛。我们将在那里呆上一个星期。我们要去 参观博物馆。我们还想去海滩玩。假设你的笔友 (来自美国的 Mike) 下个月将到你校交流学习, 请你把 Mike 的情况提前介绍给同学们。 要求: 1、内容包括(1)Mike 的家庭情况。 (2)Mike 的性格特点和兴趣爱好。 (3) Mike 的父母和同学对他的评价。 (4) Mike 来中国的原因。 2、字数:60-80 词。 3、短文中不得出现你的真实姓名、学校名和地名。 ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: My pen pal, Mike, will come to our school to study next month. He is an American. He is fifteen. There are three people in his family. His father is an engineer, and his mother is a teacher. He is outgoing and he likes to help others. In his free time, he likes listening to pop music and playing basketball. His parents and classmates all think he is a lovely boy. He wants to learn Chinese, and he loves Chinese food. That’s the reason why he will come to China. I hope you can make friends with him.我的笔友,麦克,来我校学习,下个月。他是美国人吗。他是十五岁。他家有三口人。他的父亲 是一名工程师,母亲是一名教师。他性格外向,他喜欢帮助别人。在他的空闲时间,他喜欢听音 乐和打篮球。他的父母和他的同学们都认为他是一个可爱的男孩。他想学中文,他喜欢中国菜。 这就是为什么他会来中国的原因。 我希望你能跟他做朋友。假如你们学校校报举行英语征文活动, 主题是“我心目中的成功人士”, 请你写一篇文章介绍一位 你心目中的成功人士(可以使你身边熟悉的人或名人)。文章必须包含以下内容:1. 人物简介;2. 人物 事迹;3. 给你的启发。(共 1 题,10 分) 要求: 1)条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确、逻辑清晰; 2)假如写的是你身边的人物,文中不能呢个出现真实的姓名和校名; 3)80 词左右。 参考范文: 范文一 A Successful Person in My Mind The successful person in my mind is Lang Lang. He is one of the youngest and most famous pianists of our time. However, his success came at practice. He spent most of h is time practicing playing the piano when he was a little boy. At the age of 17, he became f amous after he was chosen to play at a musical event in the U. S. A. Lang Lang’ s experiences tell me that hard work leads to success and chances belong to those who have made good prepara. 我心中的成功人士我心中的成功人士是郎朗。他是我们这个时代最年青最著名的艺术家之一。然而,他的成功是在 练习。他花了大部分时间在他的实践钢琴时,他是一个小男孩。在 17 岁时,当他被选中在美国 剧院演出后他成名了。郎朗的经验告诉我努力的工作带来成功,机会属于 属于那些有准备的人。为满足人们日益增长的健身需求,我国政府于 2009 年将每年的 8 月 8 日定为“全民健身日” 。今年的 “全民健身日”即将来临,为了让这项活动更加深入人心,某英文报纸举办了一场征文比赛。现在请你以 “Let’s Do Sports ”为题写一篇短文,向该报投稿。 内容提示: *Do you think it is important for everyone to do sports? *What sports do you like?Why do you like it/them? *Do you often do sports with your friends and parents? *How often and how long do you do sports? *How do you feel after doing sports? 要求:1、短文词数 80 左右; 2、必须包括上述提示内容,语句通顺、意思连贯,书写规范,可适当发挥; 3、短文中不得出现考生的姓名、校名及其他相关信息,否则不予评分。 Let’s Do Sports ___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ 参考范文: Let’s Do Sports I think its very important for everyone to do sports. I like sports because they’re not only good for my health but also good for my study. My favorite sport is swimming. Whenever I am free, I will have a swim wi}

我要回帖

更多关于 以家为题的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信