英语“我赞成你的观点”怎么说?淘宝保证金越多越好吗

英语“我反对你的观点”怎么说?来些有高度难度的_百度作业帮
英语“我反对你的观点”怎么说?来些有高度难度的
英语“我反对你的观点”怎么说?来些有高度难度的
I'm not agree with you.I can't approve your idea.I'm against your opinion.
I can't agree with youYou could not be more wrong~!(意思应该也相近吧)I am against you I am totally not on
难度谈不算,但不失文雅: Please allow to disagree.请允许表达不同看法。I am afraid that I cannot agree with you.很遗憾,我不同意你的看法。I don't see eye to eye with you.(这个比较口语了)。
I'm not agree with you.我不同意你的看法。I'm against your opinion.我反对你的观点。
I am against your point of view
I don't think you are right.I am afraid I can't agree with
you.As far as I know, your opinion is not reasonable.
I'm afraid that i'm against you.With the popularity of the Internet, a growing number of middle school students start their own blogs on the Internet, about which different people hold different opinions.Some believe it can help students relieve their stress and provide them with a stage where they can make friends and display themselves. While others hold the opposite opinion, thinking that it takes much time and energy to blog, which no doubt affects their study.As far as I am concerned, blogging is not a bad thing. Currently, nobody can ignore the important role the Internet is playing in our daily life. As high school students in the information age, it’s essential to make the best of this communications tool for better study and life. Only if we take advantage of blogging and avoid its negative effects at the same time can we benefit from it.【解析】 试题分析:本文属于陈述正反方观点的议论文作文,主题是越来越多的中学生甚至小学生都注册了个人博客,介绍对此事的不同的观点,题目给出了大部分要点,也要考生给出自己的观点。文章结构清晰,先是介绍赞同的观点,然后是反对的观点,最后是自己的观点,要求考生用地道的英语表达自己的观点,要求观点明确,驾驭语言的能力强,选择词汇的时候要选择相对高级的词汇,也要运用多种句型,让文章更有变化。难度在于选择合适的词汇和句型表达文章需要的意思,可以变换使用一些容易驾驭的句子或者词汇实现同样的目的。在写作的时候要运用合适的连接词把要点串联起来,使文章成为一个整体。【亮点说明】所给范文结构清晰,语言简洁,运用了一些好的词组和句子:As far as I am concerned据我所知, make the best of充分利用, With the popularity of the Internet, a growing number of middle school students start their own blogs on the Internet, about which different people hold different opinions.这句话使用了非限制性定语从句。Some believe it can help students relieve their stress and provide them with a stage where they can make friends and display themselves. 这句话也使用了定语从句。While others hold the opposite opinion, thinking that it takes much time and energy to blog, which no doubt affects their study.这句话使用了现在分词,it做形式主语和定语从句, Only if we take advantage of blogging and avoid its negative effects at the same time can we benefit from it.这句话使用了倒装句。考点: 考查议论文书面表达 
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:学年云南云龙第二中学高三上期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:短文改错
短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Last summer, I was working at home a sunny day. For some reasons I went around to the front of the house to get anything. As I did so, I feel drops of rain on my face, that soon developed into a heavy shower. A few minute later, I went to the back of the house but realized that it was not raining at all there. It was raining only at the front and not at the back. I stood in the hallway, look one way––heavy rain and the another way––sunny and dry. Soon, the rain stopped complete. Up until then, I’d never seen such a strange weather. 
来源:学年浙江东阳中学高三下期中英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
Sometimes successful health campaigns can have quite unexpected reactions. The years of warnings about skin cancer mean that Britons are happy to cover themselves in sunscreen or stay out of the sun altogether, but it also means that most of us are not getting enough vitamin D.Scientists announced yesterday that Britons need to increase to three times the amount of vitamin D they get per day. They called on food producers to fortify(强化)their products with more of the vitamin and suggested people should consider taking supplements(补充物) to keep levels up. They also suggested getting out in the sun for short periods more often, but they warned against “sun bingeing”.The government does not publish official advice on the amount of vitamin D people should take due to a lack of research, says Dr Birgit Teucher of the Institute for Food Research. But in the US, the government recommends 5 micrograms a day. By that count, Dr Birgit Teucher said that around 90% of Britons between 19 and 64 would be lacking in the vitamin because they only took around 3 micrograms a day.Vitamin D is important for absorption of calcium(钙)by the body, which is needed for healthy teeth and bones. A lack of it can lead to serious diseases in both children and adults. The vitamin can be found in some foods but it can also be obtained from chemicals in the skin reacting to sunlight. Dr Barbara Boucher said adults should get 5 to 25 micrograms a day. Shortage of vitamin D may be linked to diseases such as muscle weakness, high blood pressure and rickets(佝偻病).Dr Birgit Teucher gave several reasons for the lack among Britons. Increasing numbers of office-based jobs mean a lack of and the rise of becoming overweight means that vitamin D—which is fat soluble(可溶解的)一is increasingly stored in body fat, where it cannot be accessed readily.Professor Brian Wharton of the Institute of Child Health said that children in particular needed to have enough vitamin D to prevent rickets.Professor Graham Bentham, an environmental scientist at the University of East Anglia, added that babies who were only breast-fed probably need to take supplements in case their mother was vitamin D lacking. Those drinking milk were likely to be OK, thanks to the fortification of the drink.The scientists called on food producers to fortify milk, bread and breakfast nutrient to enable people to get their daily amount of the vitamin. Prof Graham Bentham added that 30 minutes of sun exposure to the face and forearms between April and October would be sufficient. Outside these months, the sun is not strong enough in Britain for the body to produce its own vitamin D.But Prof Graham Bentham warned against spending too long in the sun. “Sun bingeing is well known to be dangerous,” he said. “In any case, vitamin D transformation in the skin switches off after a while so short frequent amounts are better for vitamin D formation.”1.From Paragraphs l&2 we can infer that_________.A. some health campaigns are very successfulB. people are lacking in various vitaminsC. Britons are advised not to get out in the sunD. vitamin D can be obtained by staying in the sun2.The word “sufficient” (Paragraph 8) is the closest in meaning to _________.A. enough
B. properC. familiar
D. available3.From the passage, we can conclude_________.A. the babies who were only breast—fed certainly need to take vitamin D supplementsB. a large quantity of vitamin D stored in body fat is the primary reason for being overweightC. the sunlight can produce adequate vitamin D that the body needs all year roundD. vitamin D is vital for the body to absorb calcium needed for healthy teeth and bones4.The government doesn’t give official advice on the amount of vitamin D because_________.A. they think it is harmful for healthB. they don’t want to be blamedC. they aren’t confident of its functionD. they haven’t concrete proof5.Which best describes the writer’s tone in the passage?A. Humorous.
B. Objective.C. Pessimistic.
D. One-sided. 
来源:学年福建省高三第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
—Hey, if you can't enjoy that at a sensible volume, please use the earphone. I'm studying.—Oh, I'm sorry. I_______ _realize it________ you.A.don't; bothers
B.didn't; botheredC.don't; was bothering
D.didn't; was bothering 
来源:学年福建省高三第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
April Fools’ Day, not officially considered a holiday, is most definitely a notable day that is celebrated in many countries on April 1. The thing that is so special about April 1 is that it is the day for playing tricks and practical jokes on others. The aim of these jokes is to bring embarrassment to others.Superstitions(迷信)have it that the practical jokes are meant to be played before noon, and that those that are performed afterwards will bring bad luck. This limitation is widely losing its value due to the fact that many major hoaxes throughout history appear after noon. Another superstition is that anyone who fails to respond properly to the jokes played on them is also said to be easy to suffer from bad luck.Some people think that being fooled by a pretty girl will be accompanied by marriage, or at least a friendship with her. That sounds like a good deal if she is truly pretty. Some people believe that being married on April Fools’ Day is not a good idea for a man, and that forever in the future he will be ruled by his wife.The origin of April Fools’ day is not clearly known, but it is generally accepted to have come about as a result of the changes in the calendar system. The New Year celebrations used to begin on 25 March and last for a week, ending on 1 April. In 1582, Charles IX, King of France brought in the new Gregorian calendar, in which the new year began on 1 January. Unfortunately, some people did not hear about the change, and many others simply refused to break the tradition.1.April Fools’ Day is different from other festivals probably because
.A. it is not official holidayB. jokes can be played on this dayC. people are relaxed on this day D. it is an important day2.If jokes are played on you by a beautiful girl you’ll probably
.A. dislike her
B. make much moneyC. make many friends
D. get married to her soon3.A man would rather not get married on April probably because
.A. he loves his wife very much B. he is eager for a bright futureC. he doesn’t want to obey his wifeD. he doesn’t like playing jokes4.Which of the following would be the best title for this passage?A. April Fools’ Day
B. The New YearC. The Superstitions
D. The New Gregorian Calendar 
来源:学年福建省高三第二次模拟英语试卷(解析版)
—Was it 11 o’clock
you begin doing your homework last night?—Yes, things are always eating up my precious time.A. that
D. when 
来源:学年福建省高三第二次模拟英语试卷(解析版)
While watching television,
.A. the doorbell rang
B. the doorbell ringsC. we heard the doorbell ring
D. we heard the doorbell rings 
来源:学年贵州遵义航天高级中学高一上月考1英语试卷(解析版)
There was once a forest made up of tiny trees that were all growing up together. They had been planted by a very old gardener who took care that they would all grow up to be straight and healthy. However, the area was hit by strong winds, and the little trees preferred to avoid the annoying winds, so they bent(弯) their trunks (树干) and branches to protect themselves.The old man, knowing they could never grow well like this, decided to straighten them out, and spent many hours tying their tiny trunks to supporting poles(杆), hoping his beloved trees would understand he was doing this for their own good. But those naughty trees disliked all the wind. They always avoided the gardener’s help by bending themselves, hiding from the wind. One of those trees, one standing right in the middle of the forest, forced itself to grow up straight, patiently bearing the annoying wind.Three years passed, and the old man died. And from then on the trees could grow however they liked, bending from the wind just as they pleased, with no one bothering them about it. All, that was, except the single straight tree in the center of the forest, who decided to grow up just as a tree should.But as the forest grew, and the trees got thicker and stronger, they began to hear cracks(破裂声) from inside. Their branches and trunks needed to keep growing, but the trees were so twisted that the growth they were experiencing only brought them pain and suffering.And it was a place with a special beauty since, right in its center, surrounded by thousands of short twisted trees, rose one impressive tree that was long and straight like no others. And that tree, the only one that never cracked, continued growing, without a worry for the changeable wind.1.Why did the trees bend their trunks and branches?A.Because the gardener often touched them.B.Because the wind were not strong.C.Because they protected themselves from being destroyed.D.Because they were very shy and afraid to meet the wind.2.What can we infer from Paragraph 2?A.The gardener was kind and treated the trees well.B.The trees disliked the gardener.C.The gardener was cruel to the trees.D.The trees were all naughty.3.How long did the old gardener look after the trees?A. Two years.
B. Three years.C. Four years.
D. Five years.4. We can learn from the fourth paragraph that
.A. the trees lived happilyB. the trees liked to stay with each otherC. the trees missed the old gardenerD. the trees suffered from their actions 
来源:学年上海理工大学附属中学高二上期中英语试卷(解析版)
has begun selling tickets online for international flights, ______ to cut the market share
and other competitors.A to aim
B. having aimedC. aiming
D. being aimed 【英语我的最爱】这句话怎么说.越多越好_百度作业帮
【英语我的最爱】这句话怎么说.越多越好
【英语我的最爱】这句话怎么说.越多越好
english is my favourite.
You're my favorite!I love you more than everything.Nothing compares you for me.用英语翻译下面四个句子:我们的国家越来越强状,你的英语变得越来越好,越来越多的参观者来到我们国家,找工作对我们来说越来越困难。
用英语翻译下面四个句子:我们的国家越来越强状,你的英语变得越来越好,越来越多的参观者来到我们国家,找工作对我们来说越来越困难。
用英语翻译
不区分大小写匿名
Increasingly shaped our country, your English is getting better and better, more and more visitors come to our country, to find a job more difficult for us
Our country is getting stronger and stronger, your English is getting better, more and more visitors to our country, find a job more difficult for us.
Our country is getting stronger and stronger,
You are doing better with your english,
An increasing number of visitors come to our country,
It&s more and more difficult for us to find a job.
1The meeting that you have missed yesterday was very important.2The girl who is making a speech right now is our monitor.3The vase that I broke yesterday was very expensive.4The boy who helped you yesterday is my neighbour.5That's just the topic that I'm very interested in.6He is just the boss who gave me that valueable opportunity.7This is the topic/theme that I'm tired of.8He is the teacher who helped me.9We all like that speaker who is very humourous.10The old lady whose two daughters are both teachers is our neighbour.11This is the house in which I lived two years ago. 12This is the house where I lived two years ago. 13Do you remember the day on which you joined our club? 14Do you remember the day when you joined our club? 15This is the reason why he came late.16This is the reason for which he came late.17Have you taken down everything (that) Mr. Li has said?18There seems to be nothing (that) seems impossible for him in the world.19All that can be done has been done.20There is little (that) I can do for you.21As is known to all, China is a developing country.22He is from the south, as we can see from his accent.23John, as you know, is a famous writer.24He has been to Paris more than several times, which I don’t believe.25I have never heard such a story as he tells. 26He is not such a fool as he looks.27This is the same book as I lost last week.28He told me that he would go to the college the next year29I don’t know if there will be a bus any more30Have you determined whichever you should buy,a Motorola or Nokia cell phone?31We all expect that they will win , for members of their team are stronger32Can you work out how much we will spend during the trip?33I have made it a rule that I keep diaries.34We discovered what we had learned to be valuable35I know nothing英语用英语翻译下面四个句子:我们的国家越来越强状,你的英语变得越来越好,越来越多的参观者来到我们国家,找工作对我们来说越来越困难。中国领先的教育产品 《右脑王英语学习机》:30天,流利英语脱口而出
躺着学的革命性工具 1个月学不会英语退款。 >零基础,会说中国话就会说英语 >不背单词,不抠语法。右脑学习记忆潜能是左脑的100万倍。唤醒右脑潜能,开启深度听觉,培养绝对语感,在享受中、休闲中,打开2至4倍速输入英语信息的阀门,不知不觉的全面突破英语。《问学堂句典翻译机》:留学考试、出国旅游、外企工作、贴身翻译、随身教练。人流交流方式的突破翻译领域划时代成果
会中文就会说英语 贴身翻译、口语导师《牛奶英语》:夯实英语基础是未来学习考试的保障,小学、初中、高中 30天夯实小学生基础 英语可像牛奶一样 轻松吸收所有营养其他的教育产品:2+4快速记忆、问学堂口语宝、不学英语、英语自然拼读法、童话数学、智能点读笔、高考状元学习法、作文三步法、学习考试秘笈等等。更多请看官网或电话咨询官方网站 http://F5655(改为.)asktang(改为.)com
(复制链接到地址栏)免 费 订购 咨询 热 线 400 604 8808 (订购 优 惠代码:F5655)订 购时请告诉我们的客服人员优 惠代码 F5655 更多惊喜等着您。英语用英语翻译下面四个句子:我们的国家越来越强状,你的英语变得越来越好,越来越多的参观者来到我们国家,找工作对我们来说越来越困难。
第三个回答是正确的``前两个都有语法错误
Our country is getting stronger and stronger, your English is getting better and better, more and more tourists come to our country, finding a job is getting harder and harder.
(1) Our country is getting stronger and stronger.
(2)Your English is getting better and better.
(3)More and more visitors to our country.
(4)It is more and more dificult to get jobs for us.
Our country becomes stronger and stronger,your English will become better and better,more and more tourists will come to our country,finding a job may be more and more difficult for us。
Our country is getting stronger and stronger, your English is getting better, more and more visitors to our country, find a job more difficult for us.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 流处理单元越多越好吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信