helpmade for each otherr and you will not be injured by o

先阅读短文.然后根据短文内容从方框内所给的单词中选择恰当的词填入短文空白处.使短文完整.通顺.一词只用一次.一空限填一词.方框中有两个词是多 余的. When you get up in th——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
&& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
来源:河南省襄城区2012届初三中考模拟考试英语试题
先阅读短文,然后根据短文内容从方框内所给的单词中选择恰当的词(注意词形变化)填入短文空白处,使短文完整、通顺。一词只用一次,一空限填一词。方框中有两个词是多
When you get up in the morning, do you find it hard to   1   what clothes to wear? If so, you probably need   2   to make the bigger choices in your life, like what to do   3   you’re older.“Brave New Girls”, by American author Jean Gadeberg, will help you make such choices.It says you must be a   4   new girl.A brave new girl is one   5   is confident, healthy and happy.A brave new girl can realize her dreams.To be brave, you need to make a   6   for yourself.Other people may tell you what to do, but you should not listen to them.You must only do what you want.If you always wear clothes like your favorite TV star, you must stop   7   so.Instead, become your own star and wear the clothes you want.You have to like your   8   , it says.If you don't, you will not take good care of it and won't stay   9  .The book also says that girls must start becoming more confident.If you are confident, you'll succeed in   10  .A good way to become confident is to realize that you are as   11   as boys.In fact you are.Just look at their grades! Only then can you realize your dreams and become who you want to be.
来源:江苏省无锡市刘潭实验学校2012届九年级第一次模拟考试英语试题
短文填空 先通读下面的短文,然后根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。
  M  1   friends is a skill like other skills.It improves with practice.If you want to meet people and make friends, you must be willing to take some a  2  .
  You must first go where there are many people.You won't make friends staying at home.Join a club or a party, talking with those who like the s  3   things as you do.Or join someone in some a  4  .
  It's human nature to feel a bit u  5   about the unknown.Most of our fears come from doubts about o  6  .Don't forget they must be feeling the same way.Try to accept yourself as you are, and try to put the other person at ease(自由自在).You'll b  7   feel comfortable.
  Try to act self-confidently t  8   you don't feel that way.When you enter a room  f  9   of strangers, walk tall and straight, look directly at them and smile.Meeting someone new doesn't mean that you will make friends because friendship is based on mutual liking(基于互相喜欢)and “give and take”.It takes t  10   to develop.
来源:江苏省无锡市南长区学年七年级下学期期中考试英语试题
根据情景和所给的首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的单词,使对话意思完整
  What must you do when you get a present for your birthday? You have to sit down and w  1   a thank-note.The w  2   “thank you” are very important.We have to use them very often.We say them when someone gives us a drink, h  3   us to pick up things, or lends us a book.
  A  4   important word is “please”.Many people forget to use it.It is n  5   polite to ask someone to do something without s  6   “please”.We have to use it when we ask for something, too.It may be a book or a pencil, more rice or help.
  We have to l  7   to say “sorry”, too.When we hurt someone, we'll have to go up to say “we're sorry”.When we forget something, we will a  8   say “sorry”.
  These three words are easy b  9   important.Our children must learn to use them.They are pleasant words to use in a  10   language.
来源:江苏省无锡市南长区学年八年级下学期期中考试英语试题
  When we talk about the climate(气候)of the UK, you may think of f  1   London and rainy weather.Actually, after many years, London is not as foggy as it used to be because the government is trying their best to solve the p  2  of air pollution, which is the major(主要的)r  3   of the thick fog in London.
  However, it is t  4   that it often rains in the UK and the weather always changes quickly.Maybe you wish to play tennis with your friend after work when you see the beautiful sunshine in the morning, but suddenly the wind comes and it r  5   when you go to work.
  The difference in temperature b  6   winter and s  7   is not so great in the UK as in China.The average(平均的)t  8   for winter is about 4.5℃, and for summer about 15.5℃.
  And the best time to visit the country is in summer.It is often s  9   and you can enjoy outdoor sports and have a picnic h   10  in such weather.
来源:江苏省连云港外国语学校学年九年级下学期期中考试英语试题
请认真阅读下面短文,在短文后表格中的空白处填入适当的单词(注意:每空1个单词)。
  Whenever we meet with difficulty or failure, teachers, parents or others often say to us or perhaps we say to ourselves, “Never give up.” These can be encouraging words and words of determination.A person who believes in himself will keep trying to reach his goal no matter how many times he fails.In my opinion, the quality of determination to succeed is an important one to have.Therefore, I believe that we should never give up.
  One reason is that if we give up too easily, we will rarely achieve anything.It is not unusual for us to fail in our first attempt at something new, so we should not feel disappointed and should try again.Besides, if we always give up when we fail, we will not be able to develop new skills and grow.
  Another reason we should never give up is that we can learn from our mistakes so that we can not make the same ones.If we do not try again, the lesson we have learned is wasted.
  Finally, we should never give up because as we work to reach our goals, we develop confidence, and this confidence can help us succeed in other areas of our lives.If we never challenge ourselves, we will begin to doubt our abilities.
  In short, it is important that we do not give up when working for our goals.Whether we succeed in the end or not, we will learn something, and what we learn will help us to become better and more confident.Furthermore, if we give up, we have no chance of attaining our goals any more, but if we keep making great efforts, there is always a chance that we will succeed one day.
  Topic:Never Give Up
来源:吉林省实验中学2012届九年级学业水平阶段检测(五)英语试题
阅读上面的语言材料,然后从下面方框中找出与各段内容相对应的小标题。(5分)
Ways to help children reduce(缓解)stress.
Children have a lot to worry about, like tests, after-school activities, illnesses and other things.It's very important for parents to help their children reduce stress.When your child is stressed, please try the following tips.
1.________________
Please ask your child what is wrong.Get him or her to talk about his or her problems and listen carefully.
2.________________
Let your child know about that you care about him or her by saying something like, “You must be upset”
3.________________
Even if your child doesn't want to talk.He or she may still hope that you can spend time with him or her.Taking a walk or watching a movie with him or her together can show that you love him or her.
4.________________
Teach your child to join organizational skills early.This will make his or her work easier.
5.________________
Encourage your child to join a sports team or just do some running.Also, make sure your child spends some time doing what he or she enjoys.
来源:吉林省实验中学2012届九年级学业水平阶段检测(五)英语试题
Being a volunteer.
  What can you do to help people? The answer is-to be a volunteer! Volunteering means
  to spend time helping others.
  Help yourself by helping others
  When you volunteer to help others, you are helping yourself.If you’re upset, doing something can be a great way to calm(使冷静)yourself down.
  Lots of people really enjoy volunteering.Doing volunteer work means one important thing:You make a difference in the world.So where do you start?
  School is a good place to start if you’re looking for volunteer ideas.Ask a teacher for ideas.
  Things to do with family members
  Volunteering is a great way to have fun with your family.Talk to your parents, brothers, or sisters and see what they might like to do.Find something you all agree on.Here are some ideas for things you can do as a family:
  *Clean up a park or along a river.
  * Plant trees or flowers in your local community.
  * Clean up a school or other public buildings.
  Invent your own opportunity
  Kids can come up with their own ways to raise money or provide needed services.You can make and sell products(产品), and donate the money to charity.
  Volunteering gives kids a taste of responsibility(责任).Volunteering can also help kids learn important things about themselves-like what kind of things they’re best at.A volunteer job can even help some kids decide what they want to do when they grow up.So what are you waiting for? Make a plan to start volunteering today!
根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)。
1.Volunteering means to help others with your time and make some money.
2.You can help others by helping yourself.
3.School is a good place to start doing volunteering work.
4.You can only do volunteer work with your family.
5.A volunteer job can give you some ideas about the future jobs.
来源:吉林省长春外国语学校学年七年级下学期期中测试英语试题
根据上下文用适当的词填空,每空一词。
It’s winter in Harbin. The weather is very   1  . People are wearing coats and   2   around their necks. But everyone is having   3  . Boys are playing basketball in the park. Girls are   4   coffee in the coffee house.They are talking and laughing   5  .
Tom is ten years old, and he is very lazy.He doesn't like doing any work.He has to go to school of course, but he doesn't study hard there and tries to do as little work as possible.His father and mother are both doctors and they hope that their son would become one too, when he grows up.But one day Tom says to his mother, “ When I finish school, I want to be a dustman(清扫工).” “A dustman? ” his mother asks, she is very surprised.“That's not a very pleasant job.Why do you want to become a dustman? ” “Because then I will only have to work one day a week.” Tom answers at once.“Only one day a week? ” his mother says, “What do you mean? And how do yo know? ” “Well”, Tom answers, “ I know that the dustmen come to our house to work only on Thursday, and I only see them on that day.”
根据短文内容判断句子正误,正确的写T,错误的写F.
1.Tom is eleven years old.
2.Tom is lazy, but he is hard-working at school.
3.Tom wants to be a doctor when he grows up.
4.His mother is very surprised to hear his words.
5.The dustmen just work one day a week.
从方框中选择正确的选项补全短文,其中有两个多余选项。
  My name is Rick.I'm fourteen   1   old.I   2   in No.9 Middle School.My school is nice and   3  .There are 50 students in my class.It's   4   today.My classmates and I are   5   a good time on the beach.It's a nice place.The water is blue and clear.Many birds are singing over the   6  .Many people are swimming.Some girls are   7   on the beach.A boy is taking   8  .I'm writing to you! What are you doing? I hope you can   9   to me soon.
  Best   10  !
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号高考“改错”练习解析(答案解析版)(项少峰)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高考“改错”练习解析(答案解析版)(项少峰)
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢}