a persona sad love story翻译中文中文翻译

高频词,一定要记得哦!
adj. 悲哀的,难过的;可悲的,令人遗憾的;阴郁的
Life had sad, even ugly facts.
人生是有一些悲哀的、甚至丑恶的事实。
I'd grown fond of our little house and felt sad to leave it.
我已经慢慢喜欢上了我们的小屋,要离开它让我很伤心。
It is a sad fact that China's countryside is rapidly being despoiled by city people.
这是件可悲的事情,中国的山野正迅速地受到城里人的洗劫。
We must try to forget this sad affair.
我们要尽量把这件难过的事忘掉。
The general colouring was uniform and sad.
整个色调单调而又阴郁。
She was sitting in a corner of the room, her feet bare, listening to a man with sad mustaches play a mandolin.
她光着脚,坐在房间一隅,听一个蓄着阴郁八字须的男人弹奏曼陀林。
1.experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
feeling sad because his dog had died
Better by far that you should forget and smile / Than that you should remember and be sad
2.of things that make you feel sad
she doesn't like sad movies
it was a very sad story
When I am dead, my dearest, / Sing no sad songs for me
3. unfortunate
my finances were in a deplorable state
a lamentable decision
her clothes were in sad shape
a sorry state of affairs
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.A sad thing.
让人忧伤的事情。
2.His mind dwelt on the sad events.
他老想着那些悲惨的事。
3.He found himself in a sad pickle.
他发现自己已处于困境。
4.Life had sad, even ugly facts.
人生是有一些悲哀的、甚至丑恶的事实。
5.This was a pretty sad breakfast.
这早餐太寒碜了。
好文推荐:的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:英语翻译origind A person can be sad to NO emotion no language The limit is not a sad heart Tangche But also at a loss求翻译一下...要人工翻译的- -_百度作业帮
英语翻译origind A person can be sad to NO emotion no language The limit is not a sad heart Tangche But also at a loss求翻译一下...要人工翻译的- -
英语翻译origind A person can be sad to NO emotion no language The limit is not a sad heart Tangche But also at a loss求翻译一下...要人工翻译的- -
先确定一下你写的origind和Tangche是不是拼错了
origind一人能不是对能乐情感悲伤语言极限是不是一而是也凄惨心Tangche阿特一败谁能告诉一些追女孩的英文感动浪漫句子,顺便翻译成中文!_百度知道
谁能告诉一些追女孩的英文感动浪漫句子,顺便翻译成中文!
提问者采纳
1)I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。2)No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。3)The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。4)Never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。5)To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。6)Don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。7)Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。8)Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。10)Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
追女孩的相关知识
其他4条回答
一仆二主这个电视剧里有,你去搜搜就知道了。。。很好
You are my all world.你是我的整个世界
you are my sweet heet
你是我的甜心
有点难度好吗
I love you! 我爱你!