英语作文 用过去式写英语作文描写所做的事

帮我写一篇《过去发生的事情》英语作文,要有翻译,用过去时写!
ballance1﹒B穭
1.I went to the zoo with my friends last Sunday.It was hot and sunny that day.It took us about two hours to get there by bus.There were thousands of people in the zoo.We saw lots of animals,such as,pandas,kangaroos,polar bears,gifaffes,elephants,tigers,wolves,snakes and so on.We also saw the elephant show.The elephants were so clever that they could do lots of things like us.At noon we had a picnic in the zoo.And then we thew the rubbish into the dustbin.We didn't go home until 5:00 in the afternoon.Although we were tired,we felt happy.上周日我和朋友们去了动物园.那天天气很热、晴朗.我们乘公交大约两个小时才到那.动物园里有成千上万的人.我们看见了许多动物.如:熊猫、袋鼠、北极熊、长颈鹿、大象、老虎、狼、蛇等等.我们也看了大象表演.大象是如此聪明的动物,他们能象我们人类一样做动作.中午我们野餐并把垃圾扔到了垃圾箱.我们直到10点才回家.尽管我们很累,我们去非常高兴.2.Last week,I came across a stray dog when I was taking a walk in my neighborhood.It was a cold day,and there was nobody around.I stopped and he looked at me helplessly.“What a poor dog!” I thought.Then I decided to bring him home.When we got back home,I gave him some food and drinks and played with him,but it seemed that he was a little sad.I knew he was missing his owner.What could I do?I came up with an idea.Then I put up a ‘Dog-Found-Notice’ at the gate of our neighborhood with the help of Dad.A few days later,the owner of the dog came to my house.I was very happy to see the little dog go home with his owner,and I feel proud that I was able to give others a helping hand.上周当我在社区散步时遇到了一只流浪狗,天气很冷,周围没有人.我停了下来,他无助地望着我.我想“多么可怜的狗呀!”然后我决定把他带回家.当我们回到家,我喂给他吃的,给他喝的,并和他一起玩耍.但他似乎有点悲伤.我知道他在想念他的主人.我该怎么做?我想到了个注意.然后我在父亲的帮助下在小区门口贴了个寻狗启示.几天后,狗的主人来到我家,我非常高兴看到小狗随主人回了家.给他人帮助我感到很自豪.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你自己写个文稿吧?我不知道你的过去哦;-)
扫描下载二维码谓语动词多用一般过去时-英语作文写作指导-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
谓语动词多用一般过去时
  英语日记一般记录某一天发生的事件,或者是自己感受最深的一件事,如一节课、一次郊游活动、一场晚会、一场体育比赛等等。也可是观看某场电影、电视剧或阅读某一篇文章后的体会等。写英语日记要注意下面几点:  一、英语日记的格式  英语日记通常由两部分组成,即书端和正文。书端指写日记的日期、星期和天气。英语日记的书端顶格写在正文上边的左边。先写星期,再写日期。日期的写法与书信的相同。天气可写在正文的右上方或写在日期之后。通常用形容词如fine, cloudy, rainy, windy, foggy等。  二、英语日记的时态  由于日记记载的事情通常已经发生过,谓语动词多用一般过去时态。  三、写日记正文时应注意的问题  1. 考试中所给的话题作文通常把词数控制在100-120个单词。  2. 主题要突出。整篇日记要围绕一个主题来展开。切忌面面俱到,记流水帐。因此,要精心选择内容,记下最有意义的、感受最深的内容。  3. 语言表达要贴切。写日记时,遣词造句要符合语法和英语习惯表达。切忌汉语句式表达。如果我们不能用已学的语言知识来表达某种意思,最好换另一种同义的表达法。  4. 注意结构的完整性。在结尾要有结束语,用自己的感想或体会对前面的内容作总结。  请看范文:  wednesday july 20, 2005 fine  i had an unforgettable trip to cambridge today.  the weather was fine today. my classmates and i went on a guided trip to cambridge by coach. it took us about three hours to get there.  as soon as we got there, we were divided into several groups, with a professional guide to show us around. first, we were shown the king&s college, whose chapel (礼拜堂) impressed me most. it is the most spectacular (壮观的) building that i have ever seen. then we visited other places such as trinity college, and fitzwilliam museum. in the end, we walked along the cambridge river and enjoyed the beautiful view.  although tired, i spent the most exciting day in my life. i hope one day i can study in cambridge university & my dream college.跪求英语作文3篇,其中有一篇要写暑假做过的事(过去式)
My perfect holidayThe summer holiday is coming.I will relax,I think I will have a good time in the holiday and it is a long time for me to do all kinds of things.I want to visit some places interesting,such as Shanghai Beijing and so on.And I like travelling by train.It takes me too much time,but it saves money.I will eat delicious food.Sometimes I stay at home and do my homework,sometimes I help my parents with housework and I will watch TV.I will have a perfect holiday.A PicnicIt was a sunny day.We decided to have a picnic outside the city.In the morning,we took an early bus to Nanhui.It was quite a colorful world.there were GREen trees,orange leaves,red peach blossoms.At noon,we reached the place,we sat by the river bank and took out a lot of things,such as bread,orange juice,apples,cakes,eggs and so on.But all of a sudden,it began to rain.Unluckily there was no shelter nearby.We had to take a bus to go back home in a hurry.What an unforgettable picnic it was!My good friendMy good friend is Mei.She’s a girl.She is my classmate.Mei is tall and thin.She has two big eyes and long hair.She likes listening to music and reading books.Sometimes we listen to music together.She likes summer.Because she can swim in the summer holiday.She likes pink and white.She is in Class Four,Grade Six with me.She usually goes to school by motor cycle.Sometimes she goes to school on foot.We often go shopping together on the weekend.We will be good friends forever.
为您推荐:
(搞定了,你看行不?)1.This summer holiday,my parents and I went to the century park.We had a picnic in there.When we reached the park,we were attracted by the beautiful flowers,trees and lakes.We were hap...
1.china foodChina is very famous for its food in the world. There are many kinds of food in China. They're Cantonese food, Sichuan food, Shanghai food, Hunan food and so on. Generally speaking, C...
第一篇关于环保 How to stay healthy Would you like to keep healthy like the others do? Now let me tell you something about staying healthy. 1. Food. To keep yourself healthy, you shouldn't...
扫描下载二维码用过去式写的英语作文《一件最快乐的事》要初2的水平,求各位小伙伴们帮帮忙,谢啦,。
如题,用过去式写的英语作文《一件最快乐的事》要初2的水平,求各位小伙伴们帮帮忙,谢啦,。
Deareveryone,Ithinkyouarentreallyhappyeveryday,soIhavesomeadviceforyoutokeephappyevery,ifyoufinish,Ithinkyoucanbeveryhappy.Firstly,makesurethatyoupayenoughtimeinyourstuding,becauseifyougetgoodgrades,youcanbehappyandhaveenoughpatience.Secondly,youdbetterjoinsomeclubs,agoodclubcanhappyyoutobehappy,anditcanmakeyoureallyhealth,too.Thirdly,youcouldcommunicatewithothers,andyoullbehappyafteryoucommunicatewithyourbestfriend.Whydontlivesomeplacequiet,andyoucanlistenbirdssinginganddancing.Itsreallyagoodwaytokeephappyeveryday.Ihopeyouhaveagoodtimerecent.}

我要回帖

更多关于 过去式的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信