曾经遗忘了曾经翻译成韩语哥哥怎么写怎么写

用韩语翻译出周星驰经典台词,曾经有一段……_百度知道
用韩语翻译出周星驰经典台词,曾经有一段……
일찍이 무슨 진지한 사랑 하나 놓고 내 앞에서 난 안 때까지 잃다 소중히 때 나는 비로소 하니, 이 세상 가장 힘든 일을 것이 바로 이겁니다. 만약 하늘은 나에게 다시 한번 지금까지 기회가 저한테 그 여자 말을 세 글자; 사랑해요!만약 꼭 지금 이 감정 가 단 기한이 되면 네 만 년
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁曾经我喜欢过你. 的韩文怎么写_百度知道
曾经我喜欢过你. 的韩文怎么写
我有更好的答案
이전에 당신을 좋아하거든요。谐音:一岑乃,唐心呢 做啊哈锅等袅。口语化,用거든요结尾的话,表示心理还有点惋惜,或者生气。
这实际上是一句很简单的韩国话的翻译,知识点只是在于韩国语的时制词尾。韩国语是用一定的词尾来表示动作发生的时间与说话时的时间关系的,相当于美国英语的十六种时态的概念,我们把这个叫做时制,把这些词尾叫做时制词尾。韩国语的时制分为现在时,过去时和将来时,现在时表示动作正在进行或经常出现的行为,相当于美国英语的一般现在时或现在进行时,不加任何时制词尾,而过去时则表示动作在过去发生或者已经产生,相当于美国英语里的一般过去时或现在完成时,要用时制词尾았、었、였来表示,았用在阳性的元音ㅏ或ㅗ之后,었用在其它的元音之后,而였用在하다后面,这几个词尾在与无韵尾的开音节的词干相连时,口语中往往紧缩成一个音节,就像...
이전에 당신을 좋아했 어요
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
韩文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的位置:&&
“再多各自牛逼的岁月,也比不上曾经一起傻逼的日子” 怎么翻译比较好?
Jackass together is far beyond than kick ass alone.
cheerful fools are better than lonely smart.
Jackass更倾向于“坏”、“恶劣”的意思,换成dumbass是不是好一点,同时也更精准的把“傻*”的意思表现出来了。@颜叙
“Dumbass together is way better than kick ass alone.”
补充:刚刚受@陈新启发,又想到一个:
Lame with pals is always better than fame by yourself.
Lame俗语指"糟糕",pal是"朋友"的简单指代。
Fucking alone is much worse than drinking together.
Sucks with dude better than rock alone?
Been dumbass together trumps kicking ass alone.
完美的时态。。
某英语权威人士答案:The moment when you are fucking good as one individual never makes itself as precious and unforgettable as the time spent together when you were one of a group of wankers
holy shit hole together better than bloody splendid alone
Being the most glorious individual sucks in front of being one of a douche group.
being dumbass together is way better than kicking ass alone
It was real fun when we were gang of dumbbells until every one grew up to be smart
better to be silly together than wise alone
No matter how many splendid moments you have gone through, it will never be better than the silly days you have ever spent with your friends.
Each cow force more time, also can not compare with of silly force together ever day
Better stay stupid together than thrive alone.
To stay foolish together is better than to stay smart alone.
A bunch of dumbass is better than a lonely triumph.
PresidentBushDiscussesEconomy
  THE PRESIDENT: Earlier today I spoke with members of my economic team. They updated me on the state of our economy. This morning we learned ...
PresidentsRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Its not every day that Americans look forward to hearing from the Internal Revenue Service, bu...
PresidentBushDiscussesFISA
  THE PRESIDENT: Last month House leaders declared that they needed 21 additional days to pass legislation giving our intelligence professionals ...
PresidentBushAttendsNorthAtlanticCouncilSummitMeeting
  THE PRESIDENT: Mr. Secretary General, President Basescu, thank you all very much. For nearly six decades the NATO Alli...
PresidentBushDepartsforNATOSummit
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Laura and I are on our way to a very important NATO summit, and members of the United States Congress are o...
PresidentBushVisitstheEconomicClubofNewYork
  THE PRESIDENT: Glenn, thanks for the kind introduction. Thanks for giving me a chance to speak to the Economic Club of New Yor...
&P class=0 style="LAYOUT-GRID-MODE: char"&&SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: FONT-SIZE: 12 COLOR: rgb(0,51,153); FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; mso-spacerun: 'yes...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. On Friday, I traveled to New York City to talk about the state of our economy. This is a top...
PresidentBushParticipatesinJointPressAvailabilitywithPresidentViktorYushchenkoofUkraine
  PRESIDENT YUSHCHENKO: (As translated.) Dear Mr. President, excellencies, ladies and ...
President'sRadioAddress
  THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. I'm speaking to you from Europe, where I attended the NATO summit and witnessed the hopeful pr...
浦东翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市浦东新区张杨路628号东明广场1号楼23楼B座
静安翻译公司
电话:021- /
地址:上海市静安区愚园路168号环球世界大厦2403A热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&