聚聚集 集合 凑在一起才词

三五成群(三五人聚在一起)。。 成千上万 千军万马 人山人海.大海捞针.不胜枚举.不计其数.洋洋洒洒.无穷无尽.不可胜数.举不胜举。有利则聚,利尽则散 或者有利则聚,无利则疏。失散了然后又聚在一起了。 A。 比喻杰写作才能:文章盖世、文章巨公、文章星斗、文章魁首、文擅雕龙
离别久聚起:久别重逢
现喻言论或作品通俗:曲高寡。 C。 D。 B。
上一篇: 下一篇:
免责与版权声明
①凡本网注明"来源:XXX"的作品,均转载自其它媒体,转载目的在于传递更多信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责。
②如因作品内容、版权和其它问题需要修改或者删除内容,请通过以下联系方式同本网联系。
※联系邮箱:“开始”是一个晴朗的词
&一位朋友要到外地去工作,大家聚在一起,祝福他。
年龄上没有优势了,十八、二十三的岁数属于下一代人。他在这座城市里生活了二十多年,他的所有的社会联系,他的喜怒哀乐都和这座城市纠缠在一起,拿一把刀一下子切下来,那得流多少血呢?以一个微微发福的中年的姿态,到一座完全陌生的城市闯出一条路来,马到成功的可能性有多大?我不知道。大家都捡吉祥的话来说,我理解那绝不是应景,是真诚的希望他好。
我的这位朋友有多少优点?我在心里悄悄地替他数着:
&& &聪明;
&敏锐——不但思想敏锐,行动起来也很敏锐;
&能哈下腰干活,肯吃苦;
&受过很好的教育,有很好的学历背景;
&表达准确甚至是精彩;
可是,他在事业上并不顺畅,他并没有走到在他这个年龄应该走到的位置上。客观上肯定会有各种各样的原因了,主观上会有什么问题吗?
&我就想到了他说话的方式。
&同一件事情,他这一次说的和下一次说的不一样,下一次说的和大下一次说的又不一样。用撒谎这个词显然是重了些,也就是说话太随意,不大靠谱吧。说他这“随意、不大靠谱”是刻意而为,说他在“随意、不大靠谱”中得到了什么好处,也不是。因为他的那些话和功利隔得很远。像天没下雨,他硬说天下雨了,像当事人只是稍有笑意,他说成是哈哈大笑,等等,能赚到什么?作为朋友,我们大家或委婉、或直接的提示过他,他虽然尴尬,也还是言之凿凿地表示下次不这么说。事后他还是改不了,像戒烟,不容易戒成一样。
我们了解他品行的端正,我们怀着善意听他的话,无伤大雅的“不靠谱”也许是生活常态的一种调剂,但和他在一起共事的那些人不一定就是我们的状态了,他的不顺畅就是可以想见的了。他的说话随意的小毛病屏蔽了他的那么多的优点,像一个脱了扣的小螺丝毁了一架飞机一样,叫人觉得天没睁眼。
人们做错了一件事情,常常希望重做,只是不能如愿,不可能重走来时的路,这是人生的遗憾。我的这位朋友不可能不意识到自己的毛病,他也努力的在改,可是,他的形象已经在时间和空间里固定下来了,怎么改、累死都没有用。他一定意识到了这一层意思,所以才放弃了这座城市。
& 有勇气到一个完全陌生的地方,重新开始,玫瑰般的可能性着实迷人。
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。听力练习——VOA慢速[词汇典故]命运让我们聚在一起? - 普特英语听力的日志,人人网,普特英语听力的公共主页
3月春暖花开,雅思名师王晓燕老师免费公开课开讲啦!提供全面准确的雅思预测,和同学们探讨雅思考试技巧,交流经验,坐镇雅思考试答疑!公开课报名听课地址: ,雅思预测QQ群: (名额有限,加满为止)
共7651篇&&
听力练习——VOA慢速[词汇典故]命运让我们聚在一起?
更多资源:
Is it fate that brings us together today?No, not fate. It is simply time for Words and Their Stories.Or maybe it is fate. Maybe just this morning you said to someone, &You know, I really wish VOA Learning English would do a show on the word &fate.& & And here we are. Now, that would be fate.Fate is a word that can be hard to understand. Fate, to describe it simply, means that something is meant to be.Fate is a word that has weight. It has power. When we say sealed one&s fate we mean a person has done something that has guaranteed a certain end result -- usually a bad one. Sometimes the result is even a fate worse than death, such as in this example:A: He totally destroyed his business and now he&s going to jail. And for him, prison is a fate worse than death.B: Well, if he would rather die than go to prison, he should not have stolen that money from his investors. When he did that, he sealed his own fate.The Merriam-Webster dictionary says fate is a &power that is believed to control what happens in the future.& In fact, fate is so powerful that people are warned not to tempt fate.To tempt fate means to do something that involves a risk. Or, it means to be too sure about something. That extreme confidence may cause something unpleasant to happen.Here is a true story. While on vacation in Thailand I met a woman who tempted fate by swimming around a rocky coastline at night. We warned her that she would not make it. And she didn&t. She floated in the ocean all night. A fishing boat rescued her the next morning. She was lucky. Her fate could have been much different.Fate can also change quickly and send your life in a direction you did not plan. When we say something is a twist of fate, we mean something strange or unexpected has happened. But more than that & the outcome was meant, or fated, to happen.When something goes wrong, we often say it was ill-fated, or doomed from the very start. For instance, the Titanic started its ill-fated journey with much celebration and excitement.No one thought for a moment that its fate would be to lie at the bottom of the ocean. But by a terrible twist of fate, the great ship hit a huge block of ice in the ocean and quickly sank.A twist of fate does not always mean something bad is meant to happen. Sometimes fate is romantic. Fate and love often go hand in hand. Many people trust fate when looking for their life partner, their soul mate. Others may use online dating services. This man trusted fate.A: How did you meet your wife?B: I met my wife completely by accident. She boarded the wrong airplane and was sitting in my seat. As soon as I saw her & I can&t explain it & I knew we would be married one day.A: Hmm. Was it an accident? Or a strange twist of fate?B: I&ve never thought about it that way. Maybe I was destined to meet her all along.Fate may have served that couple we...
阅读(153)|
人人移动客户端下载数量很多的聚在一起词语_百度作业帮
数量很多的聚在一起词语
成千上万 千军万马 人山人海.大海捞针.不胜枚举.不计其数.洋洋洒洒.无穷无尽.不可胜数.举不胜举
人山人海 成千上万韩剧星闻:日前KBS 2TV新月火剧《Good Doctor》的剧组人员与 朱元&文彩元&朱相旭 等演员们聚在一起,首次练习了台词
发布: 14:22:08作者:韩剧情报网
#韩剧星闻#日前KBS 2TV新月火剧《Good Doctor》的剧组人员与#朱元&文彩元&朱相旭#等演员们聚在一起,首次练习了台词。三个多小时的剧本练习过程中,演员们一直全力以赴,显示出他们对《Good Doctor》的热情。朱元、文彩元、朱相旭还事先做足了准备。剧本中出现很多医学术语,他们都说得非常流利。
大家都在看
48小时点击榜
Copyright (C)
Inc. All Rights Reserved.
上海看看牛视网络传播有限公司 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 形容许多人聚集在一起 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信