跪求谁我能帮你吗 翻译我翻译一下啊,很急,谢谢啦

大家帮我翻译一下。200分。你敢翻译吗。求果断。求速度。我很急。!
大家帮我翻译一下。200分。你敢翻译吗。求果断。求速度。我很急。!
补充:you're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youyou feel like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat last love has arrivedand i thank god i'm aliveyou're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youpardon the way that i starethere's nothing else to comparethe sight of you leaves me weakthere are no words left to speakso darling if you feel like i feeldarling let me know if it's realyou're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youi love you babyand if it's quite all righti need you babyto warm a lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i sayoh pretty babydon't bring me down i prayoh pretty babynow that i've found this dayso let me love you babylet me love youyou're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youyou feel like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat last love has arrivedand i thank god i'm aliveyou're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youi love you babyand if it's quite all righti need you babyto warm a lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i sayoh pretty babydon't bring me down, i prayoh pretty babynow that i've found this dayoh pretty babytrust in me when i say (it's) oki love you babyand if it's quite all righti need you babyto warm a lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i sayoh pretty babydon't bring me down i prayoh pretty babynow that i've found this dayso let me love you babylet me love youhttp:
有翻译 。。。& 不是那样翻译的。我因为不懂英文所以不会唱。&& 求个懂英语的搞定。
例如:like 来克&&& your& 有阿& you& 有&&& l& love you&& 爱好虎由。这样翻译。求全翻。。。
补充:300分求果断 。&& 膜拜。
你先看看,行不行,不行就不写了,省的浪费时间
&
&
you're just too good to be true&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油you feel like heaven to touch&&&& 油飞儿赖可嗨吻凸他吃i wanna hold you so much&&&&&&&&& 俺忘呢喝球射吗起at last love has arrived&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 安的啦十得拉吴嗨死啊来屋得and i thank god i'm alive&&&&&&&&&&&& 安的俺三克嘎的俺母啊来屋得you're just too good to be true&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油pardon the way that i stare&&&&&&&&& 怕灯R味赖特俺死带尔there's nothing else to compare&&累尔死闹行俺尔死拓康胚儿the sight of you leaves me weak& R散特额屋要狸屋死米味克there are no words left to speak&& 狸尔啊闹握慈里付特托死B克so darling if you feel like i feel&&&&& 射大令咦付油飞儿赖可俺菲尔darling let me know if it's real&&&&&& 大令来特米闹咦付咦斥累尔you're just too good to be true&&&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺拉屋油拜倍and if it's quite all right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 哎的姨夫咦次快特哦R特i need you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺李球拜倍to warm a lonely night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 凸窝母啊龙尼奶特i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&俺拉屋油败北 trust in me when i say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 瘸死特饮蜜闻俺西oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& don't bring me down i prayoh pretty babynow that i've found this dayso let me love you babylet me love youyou're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youyou feel like heaven to touchi wanna hold you so muchat last love has arrivedand i thank god i'm aliveyou're just too good to be truei can't take my eyes off youi love you babyand if it's quite all righti need you babyto warm a lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i sayoh pretty babydon't bring me down, i prayoh pretty babynow that i've found this dayoh pretty babytrust in me when i say (it's) oki love you babyand if it's quite all righti need you babyto warm a lonely nighti love you babytrust in me when i sayoh pretty babydon't bring me down i prayoh pretty babynow that i've found this dayso let me love you babylet me love you
&
&
&
&
帮下面结尾那里也给翻译一下。谢谢。
接下去吧。全布帮我解决一下。要不我难毒
复制一下整张这样发给我谢谢。
终于好了,别忘加分啊
You're just too good to be true&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油you feel like heaven to touch&&&& 油赖可嗨吻凸他吃i wanna hold you so much&&&&&&&&& 俺忘呢喝球射吗起at last love has arrived&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 安的啦十得拉吴嗨死啊来屋得and i thank god i'm alive&&&&&&&&&&&& 安的俺三克嘎的俺母啊来屋得you're just too good to be true&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油pardon the way that i stare&&&&&&&&& 怕灯R味俺死带尔there's nothing else to compare&&累尔死闹行俺尔死拓康胚儿the sight of you leaves me weak& R散特额屋要狸屋死米味克there are no words left to speak&& 狸尔啊闹握慈里付特托死B克so darling if you feel like i feel&&&&& 射大令咦付油飞儿赖可俺菲尔darling let me know if it's real&&&&&& 大令来特米闹咦付咦斥累尔you're just too good to be true&&&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺拉屋油拜倍and if it's quite all right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 哎的姨夫咦次快特哦R特i need you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺李球拜倍to warm a lonely night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 凸窝母啊龙尼奶特i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&俺拉屋油败北 trust in me when i say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 瘸死特饮蜜闻俺西
oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 窝扑累体败北&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& don't bring me down i pray&&&&&&&&&& 东特不令米当a 俺扒累& oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&窝扑累体败北now that i've found this day&&&&&&&&&&闹赖特俺嗨屋方的呢死带so let me love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 射来特屋油败北let me love you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 来特米拉屋油you're just too good to be true&&&&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油you feel like heaven to touch&&&&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i wanna hold you so much&&&&&&&&&& 啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油at last love has arrived&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 安的啦十得拉吴嗨死啊来屋得and i thank god i'm alive&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 安的俺三克嘎的俺母啊来屋得you're just too good to be true&&&&& 有啊加十得拖郭的拖B丘i can't take my eyes off you&&&&&&&&&&啊看特太可买阿俺S哦否油i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺拉屋油拜倍and if it's quite all right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 哎的姨夫咦次快特哦R特i need you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺李球拜倍to warm a lonely night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 凸窝母啊龙尼奶特i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺拉屋油拜倍trust in me when i say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 瘸死特饮蜜闻俺西oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 窝扑累体败北don't bring me down, i pray&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 东特不令米当a 俺扒累oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 窝扑累体败北now that i've found this day&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 闹赖特俺嗨屋方的呢死带oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 窝扑累体败北trust in me when i say (it's) ok&&&&&&&&&&&&& 瘸死特饮蜜闻俺西(咦痴)哦恺i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺拉屋油拜倍and if it's quite all right&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 哎的姨夫咦次快特哦R特i need you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺李球拜倍to warm a lonely night&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 凸窝母啊龙尼奶特i love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 俺拉屋油拜倍trust in me when i say&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 瘸死特饮蜜闻俺西oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 窝扑累体败北don't bring me down i pray&&&&&&&& 东特不令米当a 俺扒累oh pretty baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 窝扑累体败北now that i've found this day&&&&&&&&& 闹赖特俺嗨屋方的尼死呆so let me love you baby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 射来特米拉屋油败北let me love you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 赖特米拉屋油
其他回答 (11)
翻译什么?
???不说谁知道
Dare you translate it?
It is so kind of you.it
cab be true.i can not turn away my eyes from you.it is as if you live in heaven.i would like to hug so much.thanks the God.i am live .it is so kind of you
你真是太好了,不可能是真的  我不能把我的眼睛离开你  你感觉就像住在天堂摸  我想抱着你这么多  最后的爱已经到了  我感谢上帝,我还活着  你真是太好了,不可能是真的  我不能把我的眼睛离开你  原谅我这个我瞪眼  那里也没别的事可做比较  看见你给我留下薄弱  没有留下文字发言  所以亲爱的,如果你觉得我的感受  亲爱的,让我知道它是真实的  你真是太好了,不可能是真的  我不能把我的眼睛离开你  我爱你,b
不是这样。谢谢。请看我的追问,。
你也太急了,只说了题目,没有说问题,让别人怎么回答。
你不把要翻译的东西写出来我看了这200分更急。
写出来了。
看不到吗?
You're just too good to be true.
你好得让人难以置信
Can't take my eyes off you.
不能不看你(意思是总想看着你)
You'd be like heaven to touch.
你就像天堂一样难以触及
I wanna hold you so much.
我多想抱着你.
At long last love has arrived.
终于有了爱。
And I thank God I'm alive.
感谢上苍让我活着.
你好得让你难以置信.
不能不看着你
Pardon the way that I stare.
请原谅我看你的眼神。
There's nothing else to compare.
无与伦比
The thought of you leaves me weak.
想到你我就感到脆弱.
There are no words left to speak.
无语表达.
But if you feel like I feel.
若你和我一样感觉。
then let me know that it's real.
就告诉我这是真的
你好得让人难以置信
不能不看着你
I love you baby, and if it's quite all right,
宝贝,我爱你,如果可以的话.
I need you baby to warm my lonely night.
我需要宝贝温暖我孤寂的夜.
I love you baby.
我爱你,宝贝。
Trust in me when I say:
我这么说请你相信:
I love you baby, don't let me down, I pray.
我爱你,宝贝,我祈求别让我难过。
I love you baby, now that I found you. Stay.
我爱你,宝贝,我找到了你.留下来吧.
And let me love you, baby. Let me love you ...
让我爱你吧,宝贝,让我爱你...
你好得让人难以置信.
不能不看着你.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
你就像天堂一样难以触及.
I wanna hold you so much.
我多想抱着你
At long last love has arrived.
终于有了爱。
And I thank God I'm alive.
感谢上苍让我活着。
不能不看着你.
I love you baby, and if it's quite allright,
宝贝,我爱你,如果可以的话.
I need you baby to warm the lonely night.
我需要宝贝温暖我孤寂的夜.
I love you baby.
宝贝,我爱你,
Trust in me when I say:
我这么说请你相信:
I love you baby, don't let me down, I pray.
我爱你,宝贝,我祈求别让我难过。
I love you baby, now that I found you. Stay.
我爱你,宝贝,我找到了你.留下来吧.
And let me love you, baby. Let me love you ...
让我爱你吧,宝贝,让我爱你...
I love you baby, and if it's quite allright,
宝贝,我爱你,如果可以的话.
不是这样。谢谢。求中文试翻译。
额,那是还是多听几遍吧,或者努力点下载个词霸2011,一个但一个查,然后里面会有读音。大致看了一下,这里面没几个难的单词,基本就那几个词重复在弄。不会话多久的。
那你帮忙写下读音阿。&& 中文字读音阿。&& 你先笔下然后打给我就不可以了。
英文吗?还是文言文?
爱老虎油 这样的。
这是我读英文的常用手段,ARE YOU READY ?!中文可以为:啊油瑞笛
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家帮我翻译一下!求~急急急急急
帮我翻译一下!求~急急急急急
&p&帮我翻译一下以下4篇文章:&/p&
&p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&/p&
&p&Per dogs do some of& the same things that wild dogs do.Wild dogs eat& very quickly. they must eat quickly because other animals might take their food away. Pet dogs don&t usually have this problem, but they still eat quickly. Wild dogs have to make their own& beds So they walk around in circles in the grass to make it flat. Pet dogs also turn around a few times before they lie down.&/p&
&p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B&/p&
&p&Hello,everyone! I&m Gina. The new term is coming! It&s time to make plans. The following are what I want to do .&/p&
&p&I want to get better grades . I&m good at English and Chinese, but I need to improve maths. &/p&
&p&I want to get rid of my bad habits. I usually get up very late. It&s bad for me. So I have decided to get up at about 6:00 every morning in the new term.&/p&
&p&I want to eat healthier. I often ate junk food before. It&s not good for my health. I should eat more fruit and vegetables.&/p&
&p&I&want to do more&esercise. I have decided to play basketball& and badminton with my friends at weekends.&/p&
&p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C&/p&
&p&What is the Internet? It is a network. It joins many, many computers around the world. Maybe that doesn&t sound very interesting. But when you connect& your& computer to the Internet,& there are lots of things you can do. You can send&e-mails to your friends, and they can get them in a few seconds.& You can&also find and learm&all kinds& of& information on the World Wide Web 9(WWW) at any time. The Internet has made the world become smaller.&/p&
&p&Now there are lots of places for you to go on the Internet. Your school may have the Internet. You can use it during lessons or your free time. In libraries, teachers often connect computers to the Internet. You are welcome to use the Internet at any time. You can&also use it to work from home.&/p&
&p&In fact, on the Internet 98% of the information is in English. So what will English be like tomorrow?&&/p&
&p&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&/p&
&p&Li Nan is my best friend. She is thirteen years old. Her birthday is on 3rd October and she was born in Shenzhen. She is 1.60 meters tall. She has black hair and wears glasses. She is very kind and pretty .&/p&
&p&She loves listening to music. She has lots of CDs. She like reading and writing. She is the newest member of the Maths Club. She has many hobbies, such as dancing, running and playing computer games. Her favourite hobby is drawing, because she likes all the different colours. It is fun to share her pictures when she finishes drawing them.&/p&
&p&We always have fun together. We sit under a tree at lunchtime and have a good chat. On Sundays, we usually go to the bookshop. We often study together.&/p&
&p&&&/p&
A
每只狗做一些同样的事物,野生的狗。他们急忙吃得野狗必须吃迅速,因为其他动物可能要花费他们的食物了。宠物狗通常不碰到这样的问题,但是他们还是很快就开动。野狗要做自己的床,所以他们行走在绕在草地上使它平的。宠物狗也转过身来几次才躺下。
B
大家好!我是吉娜。新的学期又来了!这是计划。下面是我想做的事。
我想取得较好的成绩。我擅长英语和中文,但我需要提高数学。
我想甩掉我的坏习惯。我通常起床很晚。这是对我不好。所以我决定将六点起床每天早上在新学期做准备。
我想要吃得更健康。我经常吃垃圾食品之前。这不是对我的健康有利。我应该吃更多的水果和蔬菜。
我想做的更多esercise。我已经决定要打篮球和羽毛球和我的朋友在周末。
C.
什么是网络吗?这是一个网络。它成为许多、许多的电脑世界各地。也许听起来不是很有趣。但当你连你的电脑和互联网,有很多事情可以做。你可以给你的朋友发电子邮件,他们可能会给他们几秒钟。你也可以找到并从中吸取各种各样的信息在万维网上9(WWW)。因特网使世界变得更小。
现在有很多地方你去在互联网上。你的学校也许已经不再分互联网。你可以用它在课堂中或你的闲暇时间。在图书馆,老师们经常连接电脑到互联网。欢迎你使用互联网。你能也使用它在家里工作。
事实上,在互联网98%的信息是用英文写的。那么,什么是英语像明天?
D.
李南是我最好的朋友。她十三岁。她的生日在10月3日,她出生在深圳。她是1.60米高。她有黑黑的头发,戴着眼镜。她很和蔼和漂亮。
她喜欢听音乐。她有很多cd。她喜欢阅读和写作。她的新成员的数学俱乐部。她有许多的爱好,比如跳舞,跑步和玩电脑游戏。她最喜欢的爱好是画画,因为她喜欢所有的不同的颜色。它是有趣的分享她的照片当她完成画他们。
我们总是玩的很高兴在一起。我们坐在树下,有很好的在午餐时间聊天。在星期日,我们通常去书店。我们经常一起学习。
提问者 的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (3)
宠物狗做和野狗一样的事?好长啊……
才那么少分
A:宠物狗有些行为和野狗是一样的,野狗吃东西很快,因为食物会被其他动物抢走所以野狗必须吃得快些。宠物狗通常不用担心这个问题,但是它们仍旧吃得很快。野狗不得不自己做窝,所以它们在草地上走一个圈来当窝,宠物狗也会在躺下之前转几圈。
B:大家好,我是Gina,新学期就要来了,是时候好好计划了,以下是我想完成的事情:
我要取得更好的成绩,我很擅长语文和英语,但是我得提高数学(成绩)
我要改掉坏习惯,我总是起得很晚,这对我是很不好的,所以我已经决定,新学期要每天早上六点钟起床。
我要变得更健康,过去我常常吃垃圾食品,这对我的健康有害,我应该多吃水果和蔬菜。
我要做更多运动,我决定要和朋友在周末的时候打篮球,打羽毛球。
C:什么是因特网?它是一个网络,很多世界上的电脑与之连接,听上去可能不太有趣,但是当你把电脑联网的时候,就能做很多事情了。你可以给朋友发送电子邮件,他们在几秒之内就能收到。你也可以在任何时候通过网络查找并了解各种信息。互联网让世界变得更小了。
现在通过因特网,你有很多地方可以去,学校就可能有互联网,老师也常常联网,欢迎你在任何时候使用互联网,你也可以在家用互联网工作。
事实上,互联网上的98%的信息是英语,所以英语的未来会是什么样子的呢?
D:Li Nan 是我最好的朋友,她十三岁,生日是十月三日并出生在深圳。她身高一米六,有一头黑发,戴着眼镜。她人非常好,很可爱。她喜欢听音乐,有很多CD,她还喜欢唱歌和写作,是数学俱乐部的新成员。她还有很多兴趣爱好,比如跳舞,跑步,玩电脑游戏。她最喜欢画画了,因为她喜欢各种各样的颜色。当她完成图画的时候,分享这幅图是一大乐事。
我们常常一起玩。在午餐时间我们俩坐在大树下好好聊天。在周日的时候,还常常去书店一起学习。
(有些是意译的,不过大致意思是正确的。)
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请大家帮个忙,英语高手帮个忙翻译一下谢谢了,分没了,但还是跪求好心人帮忙一下,急用啊。。。。_百度知道
请大家帮个忙,英语高手帮个忙翻译一下谢谢了,分没了,但还是跪求好心人帮忙一下,急用啊。。。。
背景是:我的公众演讲得到了外教的好评,老师问我是不是以前参加过类似的活动,然后我想说的大致意思是:记得在我第一次参加钢琴比赛时,我的老师对我说别害怕,也不用紧张,放平心态,你可以把周围的老师当做蔬菜和水果,就当周围什么人也没有,只有你自己和流动的音乐,所以我认为这个和演讲的实质是一样的,最终要的是如何克服心理障碍,克服了心里也就战胜了自我。
翻译必要时添加一些内同也可以
谢谢了!!
提问者采纳
I remember the first time I attended the piano competition, my teacher told me not to be afraid and take it easy, take the teachers around as numb fruit and vegetables and tell myself that they are invisible, only there's the music singing with me. So i think for this speech i should keep myself as relaxed as then, once i overcome the inner obstacles, i become confident.
提问者评价
太感谢了,感谢回答者的无私帮助!
其他类似问题
帮个忙的相关知识
其他2条回答
Yes,I still remember my first piano competition,clearly My teacher said to me, ,“Do not be afraid, or stress, flat your state of mind, you can put
the surrounding teacher
as vegetables and fruits, without any person around ,there's, only you and the flowing music, &So I think this is the same as the substance of speech, the most important thing is how to overcome the psychological barriers,,conquer your
heart will conquer yourself.
Background: my public speech got the teacher's high praise, the teacher ask I've attended similar activities, then I want to say mean: remember the general in the first time I attended piano competition, my teacher said to me don't be afraid, also need not nervous, flat mentality, you can put the surrounding the teacher as vegetables and fruit, when what is no one around, only you and the flow of music, so I think this and the essence of the speech is the same, you will end up is how to overcome psychological obstacles to overcome the heart also beat yourself.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下,急用,大哥大姐们,帮个忙啊!跪求!
帮忙翻译一下,急用,大哥大姐们,帮个忙啊!跪求!
&p&湿法练锌的实质是用稀硫酸溶剂溶解焙烧矿中的锌,使成为硫酸锌溶液。然后对此溶液进行净化除去其中杂质,送往电积、熔铸得到最终成品锌。而锌的湿法冶炼工艺包括焙烧、浸出、净液、电解和熔铸五个工序。当然,由于本课题的需要,这里只向大家重点介绍湿法练锌中的锌电解电积过程及车间的设计。本课题先是讲述了锌的简介、发展历程、工艺前景等。然后将锌的各个工艺流程表述出来,并且简单介绍了当前各种湿法练锌的方法和前景。并对年生产12万吨的锌电积车间进行了详细的设备计算,以及对核电积车间工艺流程的选择。最后是讲述自己对本课题的看法,及查阅的资料。&/p&
Wet method to practice with the essence of zinc sulfate is thin the zinc ore solvent dissolved roasting, become zinc sulfate solution. Then remove this solution purification of impurities, sent to electrolytic, get the final zinc casting. And zinc smelting process including the wet burning-out, leaching, net liquid, electrolysis and casting process. Five Of course, due to the need of this subject only to everyone here, mainly introduced the wet lian zinc zinc electrolysis electrolytic process and workshop design. This topic first of zinc introduction, tells the development course, process prospects etc. Then each process of zinc will be constructed, and simply introduces the current various wet method to practice the methods and prospects. Zinc And the annual production 12 tons of zinc electrolytic workshop made detailed equipment, as well as calculation process of nuclear power integrated workshop options. This topic is about his final opinion, and access the information. 再给你一遍
ok,我核实一下。
提问者 的感言:谢谢了
其他回答 (1)
Zinc is the essence of practicing wet sulfuric acid solvent used in the roasting of zinc ore, so as zinc sulfate solution. This solution was then purified to remove impurities which, sent to electrowinning, zinc casting the final product. The zinc hydrometallurgy process includes roasting, leaching, net fluid, electrolytic and melting processes of five. Of course, due to the need for this project, here we only focus on the practice of wet electrolytic zinc in the zinc electrowinning process and plant design. This topic describes the first introduction of zinc, development, technology prospects. Then the expression of zinc out of the various processes, and a brief introduction of zinc in the current practice of various wet methods and prospects. And annual production of 120,000 tons of zinc electrowinning plant carried out a detailed calculation of equipment, as well as nuclear power plant product selection process.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 啦啦啦歌词翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信