用buy的过去式式写一篇关于周六、周日的英语作文 50词左右

写一篇我的周末计划(注意:是英语作文,单词35~40字左右)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 写一篇我的周末计划(注意:是英语作文,单词35~40字左右)
写一篇我的周末计划(注意:是英语作文,单词35~40字左右)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“写一篇我的周末计划(注意:是英语作文,单”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“写一篇我的周末计划(注意:是英语作文,单”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:写一篇我的周末计划(注意:是英语作文,单词35~40字左右),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:呵呵解决方案2:我昨天的作业解决方案3:。。。解决方案4:。。。。。解决方案5:谢谢啦解决方案6:你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!解决方案7:好难通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: I was very happy last weekend. It was sunny on Saturday, so I went to a beautiful park with my family members. We had fun playing badminton and having picnic. And then we we...=========================================== schedule: I will be in the third grade in the next term.Sin ce the highschool entrance examination is coming soon, there is a great need for me to make a precise plan of my studie...=========================================== This weekend, the weather will be fine. So my parents and I are going to visit Beihai Park. There I am going to take some pictures of beautiful flowers. And then the three of us ar...===========================================more carefully in my live . 译文,下周,我会比原先更加的努力学习。在我看来,我的学习有更多机会变得越来越好。在老师和父母殷切的期望下,我有着一种强烈的感觉就是我要好...===========================================Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you. On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I'm going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chines...=========================================== 这个周末,我想我会很忙,因为圣诞节要来了,我要买些礼物给我的父母。早上,我会跟爸爸一起去跑步,我爸爸说我们要多做运动来保持健康。午饭过后,我想我会和我的好朋友一起...=========================================== Last Sunday, I woke up at 6:00 in the morning. I felt tired because I didn't sleep well last night. After I had breakfast, I decided to stay home. So I called my friend to ask her...=========================================== &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My& last weekend&...=========================================== My Weekend I like spenging my weekend on pian,so I am make this weekend's plan.I will do my my honework at first .Then I will visit my friends.On Saterday evening,Iwill go to de...=========================================== i had great weedend yesterday. i played computer games in the daytime,and i had dinner in the KFC with my parents.i was so happy===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助过去式英语作文,写周末,加翻译_百度作业帮
过去式英语作文,写周末,加翻译
过去式英语作文,写周末,加翻译
你是六年级的吧
I had a happy weekend last week.
On Saturday morning, I watched TV and helped
my mother wash clothes. In the afternoon, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine, my parents' and my brother's.
On Sunday, I played football in the park. Then I went to my grandparents' house. Grandpa played the piano! The whole family was so happy. Later, we wanted to swim. But it was too cold.
This was last weekend.上周我有一个快乐的周末.周六上午,我看了电视,帮妈妈洗一次衣服.当天下午,我清理了三间卧室-我的房子,我的父母和我弟弟的.星期天,我在公园里踢足球.然后我去爷爷奶奶家.爷爷弹钢琴!全家非常高兴.后来,我们想游泳.但是天气太凉了.这是最后一个周末.采纳我的噢,原创的,打得我好辛苦,多给点分吧,看在我打这么多的份上
My Summer HolidayI like summer holiday .last year,I went to the Shanghai.It's very beautiful.I very like it.These are lots of place.Shanghai Grand Theatre ...........I want to next year go to the...
Last WeekendI had a happy weekend last week.On Saturday morning, I watched TV and helped my mother wash clothes. In the afternoon, I cleaned three bedrooms in my house-- mine, my parent...
对啊,是写周末啊,英语小作文,用过去式写,【上个周末你干什么】实际一点,最好有中文解释,_百度作业帮
英语小作文,用过去式写,【上个周末你干什么】实际一点,最好有中文解释,
英语小作文,用过去式写,【上个周末你干什么】实际一点,最好有中文解释,
Last weekend,I went to the superstore with mom.My mom asked me to buy the food for dinner.I bought pork,ribs and some tofu.Then mom said:"we need some vegetables,they are good for our health." So I bought cabbages and carrots."Good choice!" My mom smiled and said.When we got home,dad came and helped us taking the bags."XX(你的名字) did all the shopping today!" Mom said.Dad was very happy.He said:"Our little girl(boy) has grown up!"上周末,我和妈妈一起去了超市.妈妈让我负责买菜来做晚饭.我买了猪肉和排骨,还有一些豆腐.妈妈说,我们还需要买点蔬菜,因为它们对健康有帮助.所以我又买了白菜和胡萝卜.妈妈称赞道:“选得不错!”我们回家时,爸爸过来帮我们提过袋子.妈妈说今天所有的菜都是XX买的.爸爸听了高兴极了,说:“我们的孩子长大了!”用过去式写一篇周末干什么的英语作文_百度作业帮
用过去式写一篇周末干什么的英语作文
用过去式写一篇周末干什么的英语作文
last weekend
I have a busy weekend.On Saturday morning,I did my homework.On Saturday afternoon,I watched TV. On Saturday evening,I went to the cinema. On Sunday morning,I went to the park.On Sunday afternoon,I play ping pong.I was very happy!关于周末的英语作文,开头有天气,用过去式_百度作业帮
关于周末的英语作文,开头有天气,用过去式
关于周末的英语作文,开头有天气,用过去式
As I leaned out of the window,I inhaled the fresh air smelling of wet earth.I looked up and saw the clouds slowly gather together so that they could see us better from the sky.The trees were swaying slowly to the light wind that had picked up.In the weekends,some people go to visit their relatives or shopping or even go to trips,but some people don't do anything.This weekend was different from any other weekend,because my family decided to go for a trip to the mountains and spend our day there.Firstly,we prepared what we needed from food and drinks.Because it was in winter,we took our umbrellas and jackets.After that,we get dressed and went to the mountain.When we arrived to our small house in the mountain we put our things in the house and my mother started to unpack the food and cook the meal.My sisters helped my mother while my brothers helped my father with collecting wood.On the other hand,me and my little brother and sister went for an adventure to explore the place and I took my camera with me to take photos for the mountains.When we finished our adventure my mother finished cooking and we gathered together to eat our meal and we played many games after that.This weekend was exiting for our family and we enjoyed it and hope I can go there again. }

我要回帖

更多关于 过去式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信