this is my motherr can cook a lot of ___

我的快乐 My Happiness
As a child, I feel very happy everyday. I have a happy family. My mother takes care of our chores and she can cook a lot of delicious food. No matter how busy my father&is, he will spare some time to stay with me. In the weekend, my family will go out to have&activity. We communicate a lot and laugh out loudly.&
作为一个小孩子,我每天都觉得很开心。我有一个幸福的家庭。妈妈包揽了所有的家务,她会煮很多美味的食物。不管我的爸爸有多忙,他都会出一些时间来陪我。周末的时候,我们家会出去搞些活动,进行交流,放声大笑。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
南宁博大高科计算机有限公司 版权所有【图文】八下外研 Module 1_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
八下外研 Module 1
&&【四清导航】2016春八下英语(外研)习题课件:堂堂清 日日清
大小:3.15MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>>
我的快乐 My Happiness
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&  我的快乐 My
  As a child, I feel very happy . I have a happy family. My mother takes care of our chores and she can cook a lot of delicious food. No matter how busy my father is, he will spare some time to stay with me. In the weekend, my family will go out to have activity. We communicate a lot and laugh out loudly.
  作为一个小孩子,我每天都觉得很开心。我有一个幸福的家庭。妈妈包揽了所有的家务,她会煮很多美味的食物。不管我的爸爸有多忙,他都会出一些时间来陪我。周末的时候,我们家会出去搞些活动,进行交流,放声大笑。
点击收听单词发音&&
n.幸福感;快乐;幸运
参考例句:
I wish you the life of happiness and prosperity.我祝你生活幸福、万事如意。
We all desire happiness and health.我们都想得到幸福和健康。
adj.每天的,日常的,平常的
参考例句:
Sweeping the floor is his everyday work.扫地是他的日常工作。
He practices speaking English everyday.他每天练习说英语。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------2009年中考英语阅读理解试题汇编1含答案-共享资料网
2009年中考英语阅读理解试题汇编1含答案
2009 年中考英语阅读理解试题汇编 1 含答案A 阅读下面短文, 根据短文的内容判断句子的正误.正确的涂 “A”, 错误的涂 “B”. I have never taken cooking classes. I learned cooking from my mother because she was really interested in teaching me how to cook. The main reason for this was because when my mother got married, she didn't know how to cook anything, not even an egg. My grandmother never allowed her to stay in the kitchen when she was cooking. My mother did not start to cook until she was twenty-five years old. In the beginning, it was very hard for her. Therefore, she had to take cooking classes to prepare(准备)our meals. After having that experience, she decided to teach me how to cook because she didn't want me to have the same experience. I remember when I was seven years old, I started to learn cooking from my mother. Sometimes we prepared the meals that my mother already knew how make, and sometimes we prepared meals from recipes. Thanks to that experience, now I don't need any help to cook a meal. I can cook for myself or f it doesn't matter. I will do the same with my children because I don't want them to have the same experience as my mother. If one day I am not with them, I want to be sure that they can continue their life without me. 61.The author learned cooking from her mother because they all liked cooking. 62.The author?s mother learned cooking by taking cooking classes. 63.The author began to learn to cook when she was seven years old. 64.The author learned cooking only by preparing the meals she knew quite well. 65.The author will do as her mother to make her children know the way of cooking. B The computer is fast and hardly makes a mistake, while people are slow and make mistakes sometimes. That?s what people often say when they talk about computers. For many years, scientists have been improving computers. Now a computer can do a lot of everyday jobs wonderfully. It is widely used in factories, hospitals, post offices and airports. A computer can report, decide and control in almost every field(领域). With the help of a person, a computer can draw pictures, write music, talk with people, play chess, translate languages and so on. Many computer scientists are now thinking of making computers “think” like a man. Perhaps computers will one day really think and feel. Some people are afraid that one day computers will be too clever to listen to them. But scientists tell us that such thing will not happen. 71. The computer can work_______ than people. A. more wonderfully B. more slowly C. more often 72. Computers can do_______ for people. A. few jobs B. all jobs C. many jobs73. What will perhaps happen in the future? A. Computers can think like men and women. B. People will no longer use computers. C. Computers will only be used to talk with people. 74. The author of the passage mainly tells us something_______. A. about the danger of the computer B. about computer scientists C. about the computer 75. Which of the following is right according to the passage? A. People are slow and full of mistakes when using computers. B. Computers can translate languages without people?s help. C. Computers will never be cleverer than people.C 阅读下列短文,根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出适当的选项补全短文,并将选项的编号 依次填入下边的表格内. &Learning a language is easy. Even a child can do it!& Most adults who are learning a second language would not agree with this. For them, learning a language is a very difficult task. 1 But learning a language is easier for children. Language teachers often offer advice to language learners: &Read as much as you can in the new language.&; &Practice speaking the language every day.&; &Live with the persons who speak the language.&... But what does a successful language learner do? 2 Successful language learning is active learning. The successful learner do not wait a chance to use the language. 3 They will try any way to communicate. 4 language. They are energetic in language learning because they know clearly why they learn aSuccessful language learners work hard in language practice. 5 Are you successful in language learning? If it is less successful, you should do well to try the above ways.A. Successful language learners are learners with purpose. B. They need much time to study and practice, and even sometimes they don't get good results. C. They try every chance to listen more, speak more, read more and write more. D. They find people who speak the language and ask these people to correct them when they make a mistake. E. Language learning research shows that successful language learners are similar in some ways.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 二. 09 重庆市 A A large number of people in the world eat fast food. Whenever you go into a fast food restaurant, you can see lots of people enjoying their meals there. How do you know in which country people like fast food best? The English people are the world?s biggest fans of fast food, while the French(法国人) are the least interested in quick meals, according to a survey done last year. The survey of thirteen countries shows 45% of the English people say they can?t give up fast food because it?s delicious. And 44% of Americans and 37% of Canadians say the same. The French, proud of their delicious and high-class cuisine, don?t like fast food. 81% of them think it is unhealthy, followed by 75% of the Japanese. How about the Chinese? How often do you have hamburgers or fried chicken? It doesn?t matter whether you like Western fast food or Chinese food. The most important thing is to keep a balanced diet. 52. From the survey we know _____ like fast food best. A. the Chinese B. the French C. the Japanese D. the English53. The survey shows _____ of Americans like fast food. A. 37% B. 44% C. 75% D. 81%54. According to the survey, some people can?t give up fast food because _____. A. it?s cheap healthy B. it?s safe C. it?s delicious D. it?s55. The word “cuisine ” in the passage means _______. A. food B. house C. water D. country56. The survey is about _______. A. Western countries food B. fast food C. restaurants in the world D. Chinese B Have you seen the movie Changjiang 7 (CJ7)? The story is a boy called Dickey. He lives a poor life with his father. His father doesn?t have any money to buy toys for him. One day his father finds him a strange toy from a junkyard (垃圾堆). Dickey names it Changjiang 7 (CJ7). It is an alien dog. It can do many things that humans can not do. Dickey takes it to school to help him in many ways. CJ7 is a popular movie of 2008. Xu Jiao, born on August 5, 1997 in Ningbo, Zhejiang, plays Dickey. On April 21, the girl won Best New Performer (演员) at the Hong Kong Film Awards for her play in CJ7. Now Xu Jiao becomes a new film star, she is well-known especially among young kids. Many of them want to own such a helpful toy as CJ7. Xu once said it was difficult to play a boy. “To get an idea of what a boy is like,” she said, “I watched boys and I also studied and played with them a lot.” 57. Xu Jiao?s birthday is ______. A. April 5 B. August 5 C. April 31 D. August 2158. ______ finds a toy from the junkyard. A. Dickey B. Xu Jiao C. Dickey?s father D. Xu Jiao?s father59. CJ7 is the name of _______. A. a toy B. a cat C. a place D. an award60. To play Dickey, Xu Jiao did all the following things EXCEPT _____ boys. A. hearing B. watching C. playing with D. studying with61. What can we know about Xu Jiao from the passage? A. She lives a poor life. C. She was born in Hong Kong. B. She plays a boy in the movie. D. She said it was easy to act in CJ7.C Do you need useful and interesting books? Here we?ve got plenty for you. Successful Fishermen Fishing is a healthy hobby. You can enjoy fresh air when you go fishing in the countryside. This book will teach you how to choose fishing places and how to make good fishing rods(竿) easily. Many kinds of fishing skills are shown in the book. Read it and you will become a more successful fisherman. Best Learners This book can give you the answers to the questions most often asked by parents, teachers and students themselves. Read this book and learn: l What the three difficulties in study are and what to do with them. l What to do if you are not interested in a subject you are studying. l Twenty-six simple exercises to help you study easily and fast. You will get more from this book. For younger students, you can buy Learn in Study for Beginners. It is easier to understand. How to Keep Pets A pet can be our best friend. Do you have pets in your house? Are they in good shape? This book not only offers you many colorful pictures of lovely pets, but also provides you with the knowledge about: l How to choose right pets for yourself. l How to build houses or nests (窝) for your pets. l How to feed the pets and how to keep them clean. Buy this book and you will learn more. We have many other books on sale. For more information enter www.knowbetter. com. If you buy two or more books at a time, you?ll get 10% off. 62. If you buy and read Successful Fishermen, you will ______. A. go to the countryside B. know where to buy fishing rods C. know how to cook fishD. learn how to choose fishing places63. There are many pictures in _____ according to the passage. A. Best Learners C. How to Keep Pets B. Successful Fishermen D. Learn to Study for Beginners64. You can _____ for more information about other books according to the passage. A. call the writer B. go to the shop C. search the Internet D. ask the clerk65. The writer wrote this passage in order to _____ . A. increase sales of the books C. tell people how to keep pets B. buy useful and interesting books D. teach students to study easily and fast66. You can most probably (可能) find this passage in a ________. A. story B. report C. dictionary D. newspaper三. 09 济南市 A A man with a green bag walked into a doctor?s room. “Please sit down. Open your mouth and put out your tongue,” the doctor said. “OK. You can close your mouth now. It?s clear something is wrong with you. You have to do more exercise. ” “But, doctor,” the man said. “I don?t think…” “Don?t tell file what you think.” the doctor said. “I am the doctor, not you. I know what you need. I see hundreds of people like you. None of them get any exercise. They sit in offices all day and in front of the television in the evening. What you need is to walk quickly for at least 30 minutes a day. ” “Doctor, you don?t understand,” the man said. “I…” “I don?t want to hear any excuses.” the doctor said. “You must find time for exercise. If you don?t, you will get fat and have health problems when you are older. ” “But I walk every day,” the man said. “Oh, yes, and I know what kind of walking that is. You walk a few meters to the train station from your house. a few more meters from the station to your office, and a few more meters from your office to a restaurant for lunch and back. ” “Please listen to me, doctor!” the man shouted, getting angry. “I?m a mailman.” the man continued. “I walk for seven hours every day and I come to send letters. ” For a moment, the doctor said nothing, and then he said slowly,” Put your tongue out again, will you?” 66. What is the color of the man?s bag? A. Black. Yellow. B. Green. C. Blue. D.67. What did the doctor ask the man first to do when he came in? A. To put down his bag. C. To open his mouth. 68. The doctor thought_________ . A. the man was too fat and too old B. the man was lazy and ate too much C. there was nothing wrong with the man D. most of his patients needed enough exercise 69. The mailman sends letters________ every day. A. on foot bus 70. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The doctor did exercise every day. B. by bike C. by car D. by B. Tb sit down. D. To close his mouth. B. The man walked a long way to the station. C. The man got angry with the doctor. D. The doctor gave the mailman some medicine.B PEKING Opera used to sound strange to Dou Yi. The l4-year-old Beijinger said whenever she came across Peking Opera on TV, she changed the channel. Like most of today?s teenagers, Dou loves pop music. But since Dou entered the Xuanwu branch school of Beijing No. 15 Middle School. she has been studying Peking Opera in music class every week. Dou and her classmates listen to Peking Opera and learn the basics(基础知识)from professional actors. They also sing along with the operas. “we laugh sometimes because the tunes(声调)arc really hard to learn. ”said Dou. But she said that now she would watch Peking Opera on TV. “After all. I am no longer a layman. ”she said. Since 2008. schools around the country have been teaching students Peking Opera. It?s part of a plan to introduce young people to the country?s artistic traditions. Clearly, Dou?s school has been taking the job seriously. Yang Ning, 14, is Dou?s classmate. She has been studying Peking Opera since she was 8. She is a member of the school?s Peking Opera club. Yang said she had learned a lot from Peking Opera. “I learn a lot of history from the operas.” she said, “I?ve also found out about many ancient poems, since there are so many of them in the operas. ” Yang doesn?t think everyone can learn to sing Peking Opera well, but she does say that it?s helpful for all people to learn about it. “The more you learn about it, the more you understand it. If people do study it, this old art form won?t disappear. It would be a great pity if it did!” she said. 71. Dou Yi __________. A. was a l4-year-old boy student C. 1iked today?s teenagers the TV station 72. From the passage we know __________. A. Dou Yi listened to pop songs every week B. the students could watch Peking Opera on TV in class C. even some professional actors came to the schoo1 to study D. Peking Opera has become a studying subject in Dou Yi?s school 73. What does the underlined word “layman” mean in the passage? A. 悠闲的人 D. 初学的人 B. 外行的人 C. 懒惰的人 D. first met the Beijinger at B. was a middle school74. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Most of the teenagers prefer pop music to Peking Opera. B. Yang Ning started learning Peking Opera earlier than Dou Yi. C. Dan Yi is as old as rang Ning and she is Yang Ning?s classmate. D. Both Dou Yi and Yang Ning are members of the school?s Peking Opera club. 75. Why have schools around the country taught students Peking Opera since 2008? A. To give the students more history knowledge. B. To help the students to learn the ancient poems. C. To introduce the young people to the traditional art D. To help the students to find a good job after graduation. C BALTIMORE. MARYLAND―An old postcard changed the lives of an eleven-year-old boy and a very sick woman. The postcard had a picture of the steamship Titanic. The Titanic was the largest ocean ship in the world. It hit an iceberg(冰山)and sank on April 14. 1912. More than 1,500 of the 2,200 people on the ship were killed. The postcard was passed from one person to another for more than 80 years. Then it appeared at a card show for people who liked to collect postcards. An eleven-year-old boy, Joey Russell, came to the show with his grandfather. His grandfather knew everything about the Titanic and its trip from England to New York. “Let?s buy that postcard. ”he told Joey. “It will be important someday. ” Two years later, Joey?s grandfather took him on a special trip. They went on a trip to the North Atlantic ocean to watch as workers pulled the Titanic up from the bottom (底)of the ocean. Joey put his special postcard in his bag for the trip. On the ship, Joey met Edith Haisman. This woman was on the Titanic when it sank. She was one of the people who were rescued. Joey pulled the postcard out of his pocket. “Please sign this, Mrs. Haisman. ”he said. She was happy to write her name on the back of the postcard. When Joey got home. he put the postcard away and forgot about it, Then Kate Shelley, one of Joey?s friends, told him that her mother was very sick. She needed an operation. but there was a problem. The operation was very expensive, and the family needed $80, 000 to pay for it. Friends and relatives tried to help. But where could they get so much money? Then when Joey went to see the new movie “Titanic”, he had an idea. “Millions of people are seeing this movie and reading about the Titanic. ”Joey thought. He remembered the old postcard with Edith Haisman?s signature on it. “Maybe I can sell it for some money. Then I can help Kate?s mom. ” Joey told his mother and father about his idea to help Mrs. Shelley. His parents helped him try to sell the postcard to the person who would pay the most money for it. Joey?s story was on television and in newspapers. Joey and Kate even went to New York to be on a national TV show. After the show, many people called in to offer money for the Titanic card. Someone bought it for $60. 000. Joey?s kind heart and the old Titanic postcard worked together to save a woman?s life. 76. Which of the following is NOT true about the old postcard? A. The Titanic was the largest steamship in the world in 1912. B. The steamship Titanic hit an iceberg and sank about a hundred years ago C. Over two thousand passengers were killed in the ocean accident. D. More than eighty years had passed before the postcard belonged to Joey. 77. Joey Russell _________. A. decided to buy the postcard at a shop B. showed great interest in collecting postcards C. took the postcard with him to see Mrs. Shelley D. asked Mrs. Haisman to sign her name on his postcard 78. What does the underlined word “rescued” mean in the sentence? A. Be made safe from danger. C. Be working on board. B. Be on an ocean trip. D. Be asked to sell the postcard.79. When did Joey Russell have the idea of selling his old postcard for money? A. When Kate Shelley told him of her mother?s sickness. B. When he went to see the new movie “Titanic”. C. When he was reading the new book of Titanic. D. When he remembered Mrs. Haisman?s signature on his card. 80. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A. The Titanic arrived in New York at the end of April, 1912. B. At the age of 13, Joey Russell got Mrs. Haisman?s signature. C. Joey Russell sold out his postcards on a national TV show. D. The Titanic card was sold to many people for $60, 000.四. 09 广东省 B The first robots were invented in the 1920s. Robots have appeared in many American films. In some films, they are stronger, faster and cleverer than people. In real life, robots are mainly used in factories. They do some dangerous and difficult jobs for humans. Robots also help disabled people, for example, blind people. Today many blind people have a guide(向导) dog to help them. In the future, guide dogs might be robot dog. One kind of robot guide dog has wheels. It moves in front of the owner. It is very clever. It knows the speed of its owner?s walk. The owner wears a special belt(带子). This belt sends instructions to the owner from the dog, such as “Stop here”, “Turn left” or “Turn right”. In the United States, another kind of robot helps disabled people to take care of themselves in their daily life. The robot hears the sound of its owner?s voice. It follows instructions such as “Turn the page” or “make a cup of coffee”. Robot are also used in American hospitals. They can do simple jobs. At one hospital, for example, a robot takes meals from the kitchen to patient?s rooms. It never gets lost because this robot has a map of the hospital in its computer memory. Though robots can help people in many ways, they will never take the place of humans. 61. From the passage, we know robots cannot be_______. A. dangerous animals C. guide dogs 62. A robot guide dog_______. A. goes in front of blind people C. has a map in its head B. walks side by side with blind people D. helps patients with their meals B. factory workers D. hospital helpers63. The underlined word “disabled” means______. A. 不能的 B. 有害的 C. 失灵的 D. 残疾的64. Some disabled people need robots? help to _______. A. take care of themselves C. become scientistsB. talk to other people D. do dangerous jobs65. In the passage, the writer wants to tell us that_______. A. robots are stronger and cleverer than humans B. disabled people cannot look after themselves without the robots C. robots will take the place of humans some day in the future D. robots can help humans in many different ways.五. 09 河北省 A My parents taught me not to waste food. My mom always found ways to make leftovers (剩余食 物) taste good. I went to Ilan to learn about some of their special foods. As I was there, I learned about the food and the history of the area. I learned that they don?t waste food, either, and they use leftovers! Many years ago, there was not enough food for everyone. People learned to cook and eat almost everything. They had to think of ways to make special dishes. One of these dishes is kao zha. It?s made with leftovers like meat, soup, oil and fat. That might not sound very good, but it does taste good. Today, kao zha is a special dish at big banquets (宴会). Another famous dish is called zao bing. It?s made with fruit, meat and other things. I really liked it! But I didn?t want to eat too much. It has a lot of fat in it. I smelled something burning and I saw smoke, so I found another special food of the Ilan area─duck meat. The duck meat is put in a big oven (炉子) to cook it. Smoke keeps the meat fresh. I don?t usually eat meat, but this duck meat was delicious! It tasted sweet. Ilan is a great place with delicious food. I hope I can come back again! 56. The writer learns from her parents __________. A. not to eat leftovers C. not to waste food B. to eat good food D. to make good food 57. She finds that people in Ilan __________. A. always waste food C. don?t have enough food B. don?t use leftovers D. can cook special food58. Kao zha is a good dish that is made with __________. A. fruit, meat and other things C. some different leftovers B. fresh and sweet duck meat D. meat, soup and fruit59. There are __________ kinds of special foods mentioned in the passage. A. two B. three C. four D. five60. From the passage, we know that __________. A. there was not enough food in Ilan long ago B. leftovers can?t be used to cook delicious food C. zao bing is a famous dish without any fat in it D. the writer is interested in very big banquetsBEditor(编辑) Wanted Editor needed to direct the work of new music magazine. At least two years editorial experience needed. Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Some overtime required. Send your personal information to: P.O. Box 213, Fairview, IN. 46243 Bank Manager Town Bank is looking for a bank manager to head its downtown branch(分行). A person with 5+ years experience. Working Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Mail to & & for more information.Teachers Needed Language Centre needs experienced teachers for its new English teaching program. PT/FT (兼/专 职) positions available. No more than 25 teaching hours a week. AM/PM changes. Teachers with background in computer skills preferred(优先). Tel: 567-1243.Nurses in Need Child Care Centre serves children from 3 to 6 years of age. It provides care five days a week, and is open about ten hours a day. It is in great need of nurses with the experience of guiding(指导) different activities such as indoor and outdoor games. Call 432-3745 or visit our website: www.vps.msu.edu/cfcr.61. A person with __________ of experience is needed to head the bank. A. at least two years C. three to six years B. twenty-five years D. more than five years62. You should work for __________ if you become an editor of the magazine. A. just nine hours a day B. no less than nine hours a day C. about ten hours a dayD. less than 25 hours a week63. If you want to be a teacher, you can __________ for more information. A. call 567-1243 C. phone 432-3745 B. mail to && D. write to P.O. Box 213, Fairview64. You need to have the experience of directing different activities to __________. A. be an editor of the music magazine C. teach English in Language Centre B. head a bank branch of Town Bank D. work as a nurse in Child Care Centre65. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Child Care Centre doesn?t provide care for children of all ages. B. Teachers are wanted to teach English in the Language Centre. C. One with computer skills will be preferred to head the bank. D. Your own information is available for the position of the editor.C Is there someone you hate? Well, maybe you don?t really hate them. But you get really angry every time you think of them. If you don?t let this anger go, it can turn into bitterness (痛苦). Bitterness appears when we can?t forgive (原谅) someone who has hurt us or made us angry. Someone might say or do something that hurts us. But instead of controlling the anger, we keep it deep inside. Before long, a bitter feeling begins to grow. We may think we?re hurting that person by criticizing (指责) him or her often, but we?re really only hurting ourselves. Bitterness can not only lead to serious health problems such as heart disease, but also hurt our relationships with friends and family members. No one enjoys being around an angry person for very long. If you see bitterness in your life, here are some ways to deal with it. ● Accept it Instead of trying to deny your anger, make it clear to yourself and accept it. See your anger for what it is and quickly deal with it. ● Stop making excuses for it You may feel you have a right to be angry. You may think you?re right and the other person is wrong. You may even secretly enjoy making the other person look bad. But in the end, bitterness hurts you much more than the other person. The bitterness will hold you back, and the other person will go on with his or her life. ● Forgive and forget it You probably can?t completely put the anger out of your mind. But you can decide to forgive the other person. Forget it and move on. You?ll enjoy better health and peace of mind. 66. According to the passage, we might get angry when someone __________. A. holds us back B. forgets us C. doesn?t like us D. does hurt us67. Bitterness comes from __________. A. our health problems like heart disease B. the anger that lives deep inside our mind C. the person who says something that hurts us D. our relationships with friends and family members 68. The underlined word “deny” in the passage means “__________”. A. 误解 B. 否认 C. 疏远 D. 减轻69. The best way to deal with the bitterness is to __________. A. make the person who hurts us look bad B. hate the person who hurts us very often C. accept that you are hurting the other person D. forgive the person who hurts us and forget it 70. What can we learn from the passage? A. We should enjoy someone who hurts us. B. We should pay more attention to our friends. C. The peace of mind is more important than the hurt itself. D. It?s better to let bitterness go along with the other person.六. 09 江西省 B Two months ago, I went to Australia for a meeting with my workmate, Chris. We decided to drive across country to Brisbane after the meeting ended. The drive was going to take four days and most of it was across the desert(沙漠). The first day was a lot of fun as we were excited and laughing at each other's jokes. By the third day of driving in the desert, we began to get bored. We had been quiet for a few hours when Chris saw some kangaroos(袋鼠). We were both excited and decided to get a closer look. Chris drove very quickly to catch up with the kangaroos. We got closer and closer-- too close -- when we heard a loud BANG! Chris stopped the car and we got out. Behind the car was a large kangaroo lying completely still (不动的) on the ground. Chris went over to the kangaroo and put his baseball cap on its head. He tool off his sunglasses and put them on the kangaroo and did the same with his jacket. Then, he put his arm around the kangaroo and told me to take a photo of them together. I took out my camera. While I was focusing (调整焦距) the camera, I saw the kangaroo move. It suddenly woke up, and ran away before we could do anything. I started laughing but Chris looked very serious. He said his wallet was in the jacket. I started laughing even harder. I stopped laughing, however, when he said that our car keys were also in the jacket! 69. How long was the drive going to take according to their plan? A. One day. B. Four days. C. Half a month D. Two months.70. Why did they hear a loud BANG? A. Because something fell off the car. B. Because the car knocked down a tree. C. Because the car broke down on the way. D. Because the car knocked down a kangaroo. 71. What can we get from this passage? A. Chris saved the kangaroo's life. C. Chris thought the kangaroo was dead. kangaroo. B. The meeting was held in Brisbane. D. The writer took a photo of Chris and the72. Which would be the best title for this passage? A. An unusual experience. C. On the way to Australia. B. My Australian meeting. D. A clever kangaroo.C It?s the week before school starts. Alice is shopping for clothes with two friends, Nina and Vicki. Alice puts on a black jacket, turns to her friends, and says, “Hey, what do you think?” The girls look at her and both start laughing. “No way, Alice!” Nina laughs. “That?s a man?s jacket.” Alice feels a little angry. “Yeah, well…I like it”: “Yeah,” says Vicki, “but what will people at school say?” Alice thinks for a moment. Then she takes off the jacket. “Yeah, you?re right.” We all know about it. Your friends wear certain clothes or listen to certain music. You don?t want to be different. So you do those things too. Fifteen minutes later. Alice is still thinking about the black jacket. “Yeah, there?s pressure to follow others.” She explains. “If your clothes or hair are different, people make fun of you. You know, they laugh and point.” Vicki agrees. “It?s true. You even have a certain kind of boyfriend or girlfriend! I think these ?rules? are childish (幼稚的). But when you?re different, you feel like an outsider. And that?s hard.” Alice walks away. “Hey Alice,” calls Nina. “Where are you going?” “To get the black jacket. I don?t care what others think. I like it, and I?m buying it.” 73. Why does Alice take off the jacket? A. It?s too expensive. C. She doesn?t like the color. B. She doesn?t take enough money with her. D. She?s worried about her friends? opinions.74. What is the meaning of peer pressure in this passage? A. You want to be like your friends. So you do what they do. B. You want to be different from your friends and classmates. C. You Want to give your clothes to your friends to wear. D. You want to buy as many clothes as your classmates do. 75. What happens in the end? A. Alice goes to buy the jacket. C. Alice doesn?t buy the jacket. friends. 76. What is the main idea of this passage? A. Young people should follow others. jacket. C. Girls like wearing different kinds of clothes. others think. B. Girls have different ideas about the B. Alice gets angry and goes home alone. D. Alice doesn?t go shopping with herD. Young people care much about whatD Soon computers and other machines will be able to remember you by looking at your eyes! The programmer works because everyone?s eyes are different. So in the future you won?t have to remember a number when you want to use a machine or take money out of a bank. You?ll just have to look at the machine and it will be able to tell who you are. The eye-recognition (眼睛识别) programmer is already being tested in shops and banks in the USA, Britain, Spain, Italy and Turkey. Soon, this technology (技术) will take the place of(取 代)all other ways of finding out who people are. However, scientists are working on other systems (系统). Machines will soon be able to know you from the shape of your face or hand or even your smell! We already have machines that can tell who you are from your voice or the mark made by your finger. Eye-recognition is better than other kinds because your eyes don?t change as you get older, or get dirty like hands or fingers. And even twins have different eyes, so the programmer can be up to 94% correct, depending on how good the technology is. Some programmers may only be right 51% of the time. In Britain, it was found that 91% of people who had tried it said that they liked the idea of eye-recognition. In the future your computer will be looking you in the eye. So smile! 77. How does the eye-recognition programmer work? A. You write your number. C. You look at the machine.B. You show your ID card. D. You say your name.78. Why can the programmer be up to 94% correct? A. Because eyes never change. B. Because hands or fingers can get dirty. C. Because people like the idea of the programmer. D. Because the programmer is widely used around the world. 79. Which of the following is true? A. The programmer is being tested in Japan. B. Machines with other systems can also tell who you are. C. 91% of people like the idea of the programmer. D. Computers can remember you by looking at your clothes. 80. What does Paragraph 4 talk about? A. Introduction to other kinds of programmers. C. The places where the programmer is tested. works.B. Advantages of the programmer. D. The way how the programmer答案:见《2009 年中考英语阅读理解试题汇编答案》 (可在文库上找) (免费)}

我要回帖

更多关于 this is my mother 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信