It’s a secret. You _____ tell anyone about it.A. mustn t的意思’t B. must C. can D. needn’t

you ___tell him about it.because he has know it.要用mustn't 还是needn't_百度作业帮
you ___tell him about it.because he has know it.要用mustn't 还是needn't
you ___tell him about it.because he has know it.要用mustn't 还是needn't
needn't他已经知道了,你不必告诉他了.mustn't是不可以
you needn't___tell him about it.because he has know it.你不需要告诉他,因为他已经知道了needn't
不需要mustn't
只是没有必要,因为他已经知道了。mustn't 表示强烈的禁止,不准,语气强烈,用在这儿不恰当---Can I tell Peter about the news?---No, I don’t want anyone else to know it. You ______ keep it to yourself.
_百度作业帮
---Can I tell Peter about the news?---No, I don’t want anyone else to know it. You ______ keep it to yourself.
---Can I tell Peter about the news?---No, I don’t want anyone else to know it. You ______ keep it to yourself.
考察情态动词。A必须B需要C能够D也许根据句意“不想让其他任何人知道”,所以语气应该是最强烈的“必须”,故选AYou can’t tell ______ about it. It’s a secret only between you and me.
A.someone
B.everyone
试题分析:句意:关于这件事你不能告诉任何人。它是你我之间的一个秘密。not anyone =nobody,没有人,故选D。
Don’t tell it to others. It’s a secret ____ you _____ me.A
between, and
The matter is just a secret ______ you ______ me. Please don"t tell others about it.
A. to B. and C. and D. to
—Can you tell me who you’re going to_______ about the secret? —Nobody. I just want to keep it to myself
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司You’d better ______ Oliver about it.It’s secret.A.tell B.to tell C.not tell D.not to tell_百度作业帮
You’d better ______ Oliver about it.It’s secret.A.tell B.to tell C.not tell D.not to tell
You’d better ______ Oliver about it.It’s secret.A.tell B.to tell C.not tell D.not to tell
had better+do,根据下一句分析句子为否定句
to do sth.
最好不要。。。。
Dwould better to do 所以排除A C It’s secre t这是秘密 所以根据语境应该是不要告诉所以最后选D
竟然能有人回答d。。给跪了。。这是多水。。had better do 根据语境not。。因此cYou __________ tell anyone about this — it’s a secret.
A.needn’t
B.mustn’t
C.couldn’t
D.wouldn’t
_百度作业帮
You __________ tell anyone about this — it’s a secret.
A.needn’t
B.mustn’t
C.couldn’t
D.wouldn’t
You __________ tell anyone about this — it’s a secret.
A.needn’t
B.mustn’t
C.couldn’t
D.wouldn’t
本题考查情态动词。句意:不要对任何人讲这件事,这是一个秘密。mustn’t表示禁止。}

我要回帖

更多关于 mustn t的意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信