Tom is listening to musica story about animals now (用last night 替换now )

对打括号部分进行提问!1.Jones sings (very well).2.Lao Li listening to (Peking Opera)now.3.They will arrive (by train) this evening.4.Professor Jennings is going to buy (a Chinese-English dictionary)next week.5.Tom is going to visit his frien_百度作业帮
对打括号部分进行提问!1.Jones sings (very well).2.Lao Li listening to (Peking Opera)now.3.They will arrive (by train) this evening.4.Professor Jennings is going to buy (a Chinese-English dictionary)next week.5.Tom is going to visit his frien
对打括号部分进行提问!1.Jones sings (very well).2.Lao Li listening to (Peking Opera)now.3.They will arrive (by train) this evening.4.Professor Jennings is going to buy (a Chinese-English dictionary)next week.5.Tom is going to visit his friends in China (next Sunday).
1 How does Jones sing?2 What is Lao Li listening now?3 How will they arrive this evening?4 What is Professor Jennings going to buy next week?5 When is Tom going to visit his friends in China?
how does Jones singwhat is Lao Li listening tohow will they comewhat is Professor Jennings going to buywhen will Tom go to visit his friends in China
hoe is jones singwhat is lao li listening tohow will they arrivewhat is P.J. going to buywhen will tom going to visit his friends初一下册外研版英语求解答,一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.Look at my chair.It's in ____________(piece) now.2.Very soon the boy was ____________ (sleep)in the bed.3.A girl ____________ (cry) for help last night.4.Tom walked to _百度作业帮
初一下册外研版英语求解答,一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.Look at my chair.It's in ____________(piece) now.2.Very soon the boy was ____________ (sleep)in the bed.3.A girl ____________ (cry) for help last night.4.Tom walked to
初一下册外研版英语求解答,一、用所给单词的适当形式填空 1.Look at my chair.It's in ____________(piece) now.2.Very soon the boy was ____________ (sleep)in the bed.3.A girl ____________ (cry) for help last night.4.Tom walked to school without ____________ (have) breakfast.5.Jack ____________ ( not try) his best to learn maths last term.二、句型转换 1.Peter hurried to the hospital by taxi,too.(改为否定句) Peter ________ _______ to the hospital by taxi,________.2.She decided to go for a walk in the forest.(改为一般疑问句) _______she _________ to go for a walk in the forest?3.Jack came back home late yesterday.(改为同义句) Jack _________ home late yesterday.4.He hurried to school.He didn't say anything (合并成一句) He hurried to school_________say anything
1 in pieces 破碎2 asleep3 cried4 having5 didn't cry1 didn't hurry , either2
Did , decide3 returned4 without
(后面的两个词应该是: saying anything
因为 without
介词后的动词要用ING)
第四题为什么要用having求讲解
without ‘没有’
是介词,介词后的动词要用ING
O(∩_∩)O谢谢刚刚我疏忽了这是个机器人猖狂的时代,请输一下验证码,证明咱是正常人~紧急求助答案一、选择填空1. the story is long, but it is worth(
) .a. to listen to
b. listening to
c. listening to it
d. to listen2. the subject was so
that tom became_百度作业帮
紧急求助答案一、选择填空1. the story is long, but it is worth(
) .a. to listen to
b. listening to
c. listening to it
that tom became
紧急求助答案一、选择填空1. the story is long, but it is worth(
) .a. to listen to
b. listening to
c. listening to it
that tom became very
) in it.a. interesting, interesting
b. interested, interestedc. interested, interesting
d. interesting, interested3. you must clean the classroom,
) you?a. needn’t
b. mustn’t
d. don’t4. “alice couldn’t answer the question, could she?” “_________.”a. no, she couldn’t
b. no, she couldc. yes, she couldn’t
d. yes, she answers5. i haven’t seen the tv play. rose hasn’t seen it,
) .a. neither
d. too6. “can i help you?” “well, i’m afraid the box is too heavy for you,(
) thank you all the same.” a. and
d. but7. not until the early years of the 19th century(
) what heat is. a. man knew
b. didn’t man know
c. man did know
d. did man know8. the great noise produced by the machine will sooner or later do(
) to the workers’ hearing. a. damage
d. harm9. the research results show that the earth goes a little faster(
) it is closer to the sun. a. as if
b. so that
d. when10. “where do you suggest going?” “we promised (
)the children to the west lake.” a. taking
b. to take
d. took11. when we breathe, the oxygen in the air
) with our blood and gives us life. a. fills
c. takes in
d. mixes12. “i’m sorry to keep you waiting.” “oh, not at all. i (
) here only a few minutes.” a. have been
b. had been
d. will be13. if we work with a strong will, we can overcome any difficulty,(
) great it is. a. what
c. however
d. whatever14. you never told us why you were one hour late for the last meeting,(
)? a. weren’t you
b. didn’t you
c. have you
d. did you15. i don’t quite remember the key (
) the question though i answered it correctly. a. of
搜一下就有了.
百度一下 就有了
bdacd(七不会)ddbdacbb(我刚考完中考,这是初中题吗?)有几个是蒙上的,我蒙题很准啦
i haven’t seen the tv play. rose hasn’t seen it,
) .a. neither1I have( )interesting story to tell you.( )story is about birdsAA BThe CThe DA2 we should( )old peopleA looks out B obeys C respect to D take care of3 tom and I are brother and sister .We study in the same school my fathe( )e_百度作业帮
1I have( )interesting story to tell you.( )story is about birdsAA BThe CThe DA2 we should( )old peopleA looks out B obeys C respect to D take care of3 tom and I are brother and sister .We study in the same school my fathe( )e
1I have( )interesting story to tell you.( )story is about birdsAA BThe CThe DA2 we should( )old peopleA looks out B obeys C respect to D take care of3 tom and I are brother and sister .We study in the same school my fathe( )every dayA picks up us B picks us up C pick up we4 Mr zhang()go to work by bike A don't often B doesn't often C often doesn5 Do you like noodles ()rice mary B:i like riceA and B or C but D so6 there are a lot of ()in the park A peaches tree B peache trees 7 A:how many()would you like?B;two ,pleaseA apiece of cake B piece of cakes C pieces of cake D pieces of cake8 uncle jin likes(),but he always()nothingA fish,catch B go fishing,catches C fishing,catches9 what time does the man ()?A begins working B begin to work C begin work D begin to working10 A:how beautiful your snowman is!B:()A thanks B OK C certain
1.B 2.C 3.B 4.B 5.B 6.B 7.C}

我要回帖

更多关于 listening to music 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信