Look! He ___________________ (how to drink tea) tea.

初一英语语法习题请不要说去书店买,我需要现题,_作业帮
初一英语语法习题请不要说去书店买,我需要现题,
初一英语语法习题请不要说去书店买,我需要现题,
这个是我做家教时用的,也许有点帮助.这里面包含了他们需要学的所有语法,(不过里面有几个是完成时的,我提前给那个学生讲了).1.
The children are ___________ (run) there now.2.
I ________ up at half past six this morning.
It’s time ___________ (have ) sports.4.
My mother ____________ a lot of fruit yesterday afternoon . (buy)5.
Please ___________ (put) the ball in the box.6.
They ______________________ a meeting yesterday. ( not have)7.
— ___________ you _____________ ( have) any colour pens? —
Sorry, I don’t have any. 8.
She likes eggs, but she __________________ (not like) bread.9.
Lucy helped the old man ____________ the big basket. (carry)10.
– Does he like it?
— Yes, he ________.11.
– How much meat ________ you ___________ (want) ?
—A kilo, please.12.
Can you come and ___________ (play) football with us? 13.
There __________ (be) a pen and two erasers in the pencil— box.14.
You must _____________ (get) here at two this afternoon.15.
The twins _____________ thirteen two years ago. (be)16.
Where __________ her friend _____________ (swim) now, do you know? 17.
We must __________ (help ) the teacher carry it. 18.
Who __________ (teach) you English in your school?19.
Would you like _____________ (eat) an apple? 20.
Look! The bus ____________________ (come).21.
Near our school there _________ (be) a shop, it _________ (sell) a lot of books.22.
I don’t want ______________ (buy) any food. But he _____________ (want).23.
What _______ he _________ (like) ?24.
He __________ (teach) English in a middle school.25.
Han Ling likes ______________ (make) things.26.
– What ________ she ___________ (do)? —
She _____________________ (clean) her room now.27.
Look at the man. He __________________ (drink) tea.28.
He can ___________ (sing) this song.29.
Let’s ___________ ( help ) my mother ___________ (cook).30.
I think Li Lei must ______________ (be) at school. 31.
There __________ (be) some bread and meat on the table.32.
Listen! She __________ (sing) an English song.33.
Liu Ying ___________ (study) in Beijing.34.
They _____________________ (clean) the floor now.35.
Look! He ___________________ (drink) tea.36.
Han Meimei often ____________ (play) games after school.37.
Lily _______________ (be) a Young Pioneer.38.
Please ___________ (close) the window, Wu Dong.39.
What __________ the girls __________ (do) over there now?40.
Let’s ______________ (help ) her.41.Where _______ your pen pal ______ (come ) from?42.The boy is ___________ (watch) TV at home.43.Can they finish ____________ (read) the story?44.Today the girls __________________ (wear) new clothes?45.___________ ( be ) you sitting and drinking tea? 46.One of the people _____________ (be) singing.47.What are they doing? They _________________ (clean) the room.48._________ (be) there any cups of tea? No, there ___________ (be) not any.49.Look! Lucy ______________ (fly) a kite with Lily.50.I can ___________ (speak) Chinese and English.51.How __________ you _______________ (do) ?52.She ____________ (look) like her mother.53.I ___________ (not) think so.54.My friends _____________ (play) cards now.55.Listen! Who _____________ (sing) in the classroom?56.Jim _______________ (have) a good friend.57.Where _______________ (do) your friend come from?59.I like /enjoy _____________ (listen) to music after work every day.60.She _______________ (live) in the city.61.We have two pen ______________ (pal) from England.62.Class One _____________ (have) a map of China.63.Let’s ________________ (introduce) to each other.64.You must finish ______________ (write ) the question now.65.Miss Wang teaches ______________ (we) Chinese.66.She is busy _________________ (play) volleyball.67.It’s time _________________ (get ) up.68.There are __________________ (thirteenth) girls in our class.69.Jim is busy _______________ (make ) a card. 70.Mr Green _______________ (teacher) them English every day.71.The little girl ______________ (have) a round face.72.He can’t ____________ (go) there with us.73.I can’t _________________ (play) the piano.74.We can help him with ____________________ (dance).75.She wants ________________ (join) the music club.77.They are busy __________________ (learn) English now.78.The music ______________ (sound) very great.79._______ _________ (read) books is good for us.80.We can ____________ (learn) a lot about English.81.She ___________________ (not like) opera.82.He even wants _____________ (be) a famous artist.83.Someone ______________ (be) in the next room.84.Tom often _____________ (sing ) Japanese songs.85.Jack often ______________ ( swim) in the river. II.单选(
)1.You’d better ________ to school by bike today.A. go not
C. don’t go
D. not to go(
)2._______ me a glass of water, please.A. Take
)3.Kate _______ out to do some shopping two hours ago.A. came
)4. Mr Turner ______ his ticket in his coat, but he didn’t _______ it.A. find… look for
B. looked for… find
C. look at… find
D. looks for…found(
)5—__________________?
— I was born in Beijing in 1982.A.When were you born
B. Where were you bornC. Where and when you were born
D. When and where were you born (
)6.The children _______ a good time at the zoo last Sunday. A. have
C. are having
)7.Tom ______ to the park last Monday.A. goes
C. is going
D. were going III.句型转换1.They came to China in 1990.(变一般疑问句)______________ they ____________ to China in 1990?2.I was ill for two days last week? (同上)____________ you ill for two days last week?3. The twins go to school on foot every day. (同上)_____________ the twins ___________ to school on foot every day?4.She washed the clothes last Sunday. ( 变否定句)
She _____________ ____________ the clothes last Sunday.5. She is going to shopping tomorrow. (变否定句)
_________________________________________________________ 6. My mother likes her students. (变一般疑问句) _______________________________________________________7. Do you watch TV on Sunday? (用last Sunday 改写成过去时态的句子)__________________________________________________________8. Wei Hua bought a new pen yesterday. (变否定句) She ____________ ____________ a new pen yesterday.9. We had a meeting the day before yesterday. (变一般疑问句)
___________ you ___________ a meeting the day before yesterday?10. They had a good time last Sunday.
____________ ___________ the twins ___________ a good time?
我只有初一英语名词专项的习题
你要是要的话给我留个地址 我给你发过去
你到英语语法网查,很多呢
多读多背。语感自然而来___________(not jump) too high!Would you like___________(drink) tea She __________(like) her new skirt .The men ____________(work) near the house now.Look!The teachers ___________(talk) to the students.Can you __________(look) after her Don't ________作业帮
___________(not jump) too high!Would you like___________(drink) tea She __________(like) her new skirt .The men ____________(work) near the house now.Look!The teachers ___________(talk) to the students.Can you __________(look) after her Don't _______
___________(not jump) too high!Would you like___________(drink) tea She __________(like) her new skirt .The men ____________(work) near the house now.Look!The teachers ___________(talk) to the students.Can you __________(look) after her Don't ________(talk).Jim _________(do) his homework..
Don't jumpto drinklikesis workingis talkinglooktalk is doing初一英语假期作业_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初一英语假期作业
初​一​假​期​练​习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢根据中文或首字目提示完成下列句子.1.There is a table in the m________ of the room.用括号内单词的正确形式填空 1.________ (Mrs.Smith )kitchen is small .2.There are some ________ (glass) on the table .3.These ________ (child _作业帮
根据中文或首字目提示完成下列句子.1.There is a table in the m________ of the room.用括号内单词的正确形式填空 1.________ (Mrs.Smith )kitchen is small .2.There are some ________ (glass) on the table .3.These ________ (child
根据中文或首字目提示完成下列句子.1.There is a table in the m________ of the room.用括号内单词的正确形式填空 1.________ (Mrs.Smith )kitchen is small .2.There are some ________ (glass) on the table .3.These ________ (child )are very tired and thirsty .4.- ________ (Who )is that shirt -Is that your shirt 5.Are there ________ (some) books on the shelf 6.Look!He is________ (drink) tea now .7.________ (Come) in ,Amy .8.Don’t________ (open )the window .9.What must I________ (do)?10.They are ________ (man) teachers .三.单项选择 ( )1.--Where is the refrigerator —It’s________ the left.A.in B.on C.to D.of ( )2.Bill,________your coat ,please.It’s time to go to school.A.put on B.puts on C.take off D.takes off ( )3.—Which bike is Jack’s —________ A.Yes ,it is.B.The one near the tree.C.It’s your bike.D.They are blue.( )4.--________blouse is this?—It’s my blouse.A.whose B.Who C.Which D.Where ( )5.What colour is her ________?A.shoes B.trousers C.glasses D.coat ( )6.The cat is________ the door.A.in B.behind C.under D.to ( )7.–Are there any children in the picture –No,________ A.there are.B.there is C.there aren’t D.there isn’t ( )8.–________are your shoes —They are under the bed.A.Where B.Which C.Who D.Whose ( )9.There isn’t ________milk in the bottle.A.a B.an C.some D.any ( )10.This is your shirt .Please________ .A.put on it B.put it on C.put them on D.put on them
1 Mrs.Smith's 2 glasses 3 children 4 whose 5 any 6drinking 7 Come 8 open 9 do 10 man 1B 2A 3B 4A 5D 6B 7B 8A 9 D 10B
这个楼主很不厚道!! 采纳是看人来的! 没有先后顺序!!! /question/0133108.html?oldq=1
middle 1.Mrs. Smith's2.glasses 3.children 4.Whose 5,any6.drinking 7,come 8.open 9.do 10.men 1B2A3BADBCADB祝学习进步}

我要回帖

更多关于 drink 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信