It's____(heawy)than the small one.用所给词的用适当形式填空空

用所给词的适当形式填空1.That is not ______ (I) kite.That kite is very small,but ______ (I) is very big.2.The dress is ______ (she).Give it to ______ (she).3.Is this ______ (you) watch?No,it’s not ______ (I)._百度作业帮
用所给词的适当形式填空1.That is not ______ (I) kite.That kite is very small,but ______ (I) is very big.2.The dress is ______ (she).Give it to ______ (she).3.Is this ______ (you) watch?No,it’s not ______ (I).
用所给词的适当形式填空1.That is not ______ (I) kite.That kite is very small,but ______ (I) is very big.2.The dress is ______ (she).Give it to ______ (she).3.Is this ______ (you) watch?No,it’s not ______ (I).
1.That is not ___my___ (I) kite.That kite is very small,but __mine____ (I) is very big.2.The dress is ___her___ (she).Give it to __her____ (she).3.Is this ___your___ (you) watch?No,it’s not __mine____ (I).
mine,mine,her’s,her,your.mine
1 That is not my kite.That kite ie very small,but mine is very big.2 The dress is hers.Give it to her.3 Is this your watch?No,it's not mine.看着这些问题很简单,以后最好自己做。
my mine hers her your mine
1、my,mine2、hers,her3、your,mine
  很高兴为你解答。  1. That is not my kite. That kite is very small, but mine is very big.
2. The dress is hers. Give it to her.
3. Is this your watch? No, it’s not mine.  主格 ...
they  宾格
them  形容词性物主...用所给词的适当形式填空1.he made us____(work)nine hours yesterday2.there are ______(many)than one hundred teachers in our school3.they are______(friend)than you think.4.All of ________(they)are good at sports5.it's much_____(hot)than yester_百度作业帮
用所给词的适当形式填空1.he made us____(work)nine hours yesterday2.there are ______(many)than one hundred teachers in our school3.they are______(friend)than you think.4.All of ________(they)are good at sports5.it's much_____(hot)than yester
用所给词的适当形式填空1.he made us____(work)nine hours yesterday2.there are ______(many)than one hundred teachers in our school3.they are______(friend)than you think.4.All of ________(they)are good at sports5.it's much_____(hot)than yesterday.
1 work (MAKE SB DO STH 让某人做某事2 more 句中有THAN 用比较级)3 more friendly 句中有THAN 用比较级)4 them 介词后的代词用宾格5 hotter (句中有THAN 用比较级)
he made us work nine hours yesterdaythere are more than one hundred teachers in our schoolthey are more friendly than you thinkAll of them are good at sportsit's much hotter than yesterday
1.work2.more3.more friendly4.them5.hotter用所给单词适当形式填空hard,make,important,understand,smallThe computer was one of the ()inventions of last century.Some computers can even()smaller than a book.Not many people()it and said tes to it._百度作业帮
用所给单词适当形式填空hard,make,important,understand,smallThe computer was one of the ()inventions of last century.Some computers can even()smaller than a book.Not many people()it and said tes to it.
用所给单词适当形式填空hard,make,important,understand,smallThe computer was one of the ()inventions of last century.Some computers can even()smaller than a book.Not many people()it and said tes to it.
most important (one of the + 形容词/副词最高级,表示最----之一.句子意思是:计算机是上世纪最重要的发明之一)be made (make --- + 形容词,使---变得---样.句子用的是被动语态,另外还用到比较级)understood (后面用了said,整个句子的语境用的是一般过去时,所以and连接句前面的句子也用一般过去时,understand的过去时是understood,理解的意思.后面的tes应该是yes,你写错了)
most Important make more
understand
most importantbe madeunderstand用所给词的正确形式填空等几种练习题
用所给单词的适当形式填空:1. John sometimes
(watch) Tv three or four times a week.2. I drink milk three
(time) a day.3. My sister usually
(not have) breakfast.4. My
(eat) habits are very good .5. I want to eat
(much) apples than Jim does.6.She likes eating
(vegetable).7.As
(usually), the old man goes out for a walk after supper.8.I was in Shanghai
(two) last week.9.Marin knew little Chinese, so she asked me
(translate) the sentence into English.10.__what`s your favorite programs?__I`m not sure.I______(hard) ever watch TV. Because I have a lot of homework to do every day.11.You`d better do more spelling________(exercise).12.Here are the results of the_________(student) activity survey at Hilltop High School.13.I had a _______(head), my mother advised me to see a doctor.14.Nancy found a book ______(lie) on the ground on her way to school this morning.15.David is a little weak in math, so he wants me to give some ______(advice) on it.16.How many_____( tooth) does the baby have now?17.She wants me ________(help).18.He often _______(advice) me to exercise every morning.19.Lucy is good at _______(sing).20.She wants ______(buy) some food for lunch.21.______(watch) Tv too much is bad for our eyes.22.Could you help me _______(make) cakes?23.She and I_______(be) in the same class.24.Please _____(give) this cup milk to Kate.25.Don`t worry. Let Li Lei______(help) you.26.Everyone in the world should keep the _______(balanced) of the nature.27.He is________(improve) his ______(speak) English these days.28.We hope you feel ________(good) later on.29.How often ______(do) your sister go to school?30. The war changed their ________(life).31.Keeping _________(health) isn`t easy.32.The boy is__________(stress) out.33.It is important for us _______(learn) English.34.I`m afraid it might _________(rain) tonight.35.I feel _______(tirec) this morning.36.Can you go ________(shop) with me .37.Tom, please speak ________(slow).38.He likes to go bike ________(ride).39.Here ________(be) the result of the 100 meters .40.I like _______(read) English story books very much.41.No _________(student) do the homework one or twice a week.42.This English story book is very__________(interest).43.There is some __________(food) on the desk.44.Because I have no _____, I just go to the park two or three _____a year.(time).45.It`s good _____(eat) hot young foods if you have too much yin.46.How are you _________(feel) now?47.What about going ________(fish) tomorrow afternoon?48.Listen! What _______the woman _______(sing)under the apple tree?49.Mary`s uncle ______(take) her to Hong Kong three months ago.50.Of course, you should _______(see) a doctor if you have a sore back.1.Jessica ______(hope) to ______(get) good results for her math.2.He _______(enjoy) a new movie with his best friends at home right now.3.I work pretty hard ,but my math isn`t _________(improve)4.My mother _________(arrive) tomorrow.5.__Do you often go _______(swim)in the river?__ Yes ,and they ________(swim) there again this week.6.Do you parctise _______(play) the piano every day?7.He works hard _______(improve) his English.8.Beijing and Chongqing are the names of two big ______(city) in China.9.September is the______(nine) month of a year.10.The baby stopped ________(cry) and listened to music.11.It will cost me 2 yuan_______(buy) the book.12.He _______(pay) 14 dollars on the dictionary.13.I_________(not like)the cold weather. _______it ______(last) long?14.What about _________(fly) a kite?15.The radio _________(say)Chen Ming _______(fly)to Beijing tomorrow.16.The _______(visit) to our city are all from America.17.Look at the clouds .It ______(rain).18.I live near our school .It`s only 10_________(minute) walk.19.Would you please ___________(not make) any noise?The baby is sleeping now.20.We should thank him for _______(tell) us the good news.21.They will go sightseeing if it _______(not rain) next Monday.22.Did you have any fun ________(travel) in the north of the country this summer vacation?23.How much did they spend _______(mend) the broken car?24.The students need _________(help) each other, don`t they?25.Try _______(not be) late again.26.She is ill.So she`d better _______(stay) in bed for a few days.27.My parents forgot _________(meet) the girl before.29.Yesterday they _______(babysit) their nephews at home.30.Where is Tom? He _______(review) his lesson.31.I often hear the girl ______(sing) beautiful songs at home.32.What ____(be) the most important ways of ______(get) to school in China.33.Our school is 5________(mile) from the town.34.Lucy ______(have) a ______(quickly) breakfast and went to school.35.He must ______(be) at school now.36.Is Mr Brown`s ______(ill) very serious.37.Her mother is often _______(worry) about her.38.Playing basketball is much _______(interest) than ________(watch)TV.39.Don`t make noise ,mum _______(sleep).40.Which do you like _______(good), fish ,meat or chicken?41.Why __________(not go) out for a walk?42.Find out the _________(different) between these two pictures.43.Don`t worry .He ________(come) soon.44.I`d like you ________(help) that famers________(pick) apples.45.I don`t think it`s good for animals ________(stay) in cages.46.Thursday is the _______(five) day of the week.47.Chongqing is one of the _______(hot) cities in China.48.My father is very _______, but my brother is much ________(funny).49.In my family ,dad always has the _______(little) housework to do.50.People usually take a walk after _______(have) supper.1. Would you like more _______(tomato)?2. _________, he took part in the __________ (final) exam.3. How _________(many) relish do you need?4. We like eating __________(sandwich) very much.5. Please cut up _________(a) onion and a tomato.6. I`m ________(read) sorry for that.7. I like the fruit _________(call) waternelon.8. There ate some __________(turkey) on the plate.9. Look! The little boy ________(cut) the waternelon.10. _____________(not turn) off the light when you leave the room.11. She first washes her face and then drinks a cup of hot water after _______(get) up.12. Mary says she`ll go to see her aunt if she __________(have) time next Sunday.13. My mother often washes clothes after she finishes __________(wash) the bowls.14. How many ____________(stomach) does a horse have?15. This book is a ________________(interesting) than that one.16. That story sounds ______________-(bored)17. My father is a _________(drive).18. Yesterday I had a yard __________(sell).19. I hear one of the boys ___________(have) a very fun day.20. His father likes____________(drive) to work.21. The children are playing __________(happy).22. -Where were you last night?__
I _______(be) at my aunt`s.23.-Where did yougo yesterday afternoon?- I _______(go) to the aquarium.24.-What did you see there?- I________(see) some seals and dolphins.25.- What did you do last Sunday afternoon?- I ________(watch) a movie about sharks.26.- Was it interesting?- Yes, it was. I really _________(want) to see it again then.27.We don`t want ___________(eat) apples.28.That big chair is my __________(mother).29.Where _________you ______________(born)?30. I___________(learn) to ride the bike years ago.31.They started _______________(play) football just now.32.-Who _________(write) this piece of music?- Mozart did .33._________you _______________(go) to listen to the music yesterday?34.Let me _________ (tell) you about our plans.35.Can you ___________(go) to a movie with me?36.___________(can) you swim when you were ten years old.37.They __________(stop) talking and began to take out their books from the desks.38.He said the book ____________(cost) him twenty yuan.39.Joe ________________(put) on his coat and went out.40._____________is short for(缩写) ________ (bike).41.He is the __________(one)student to come to school.42. They went ______________(sightsee) last Sunday.43.Their room is next to __________(we)44.She is a _______________(woman) singles player.45.Thank you for your ____________(kind).46.I think he`ll ______________(win) the game.47.Are you going
go take part in the ______________(come) sports meeting?48.The spring Festival is a _____________(nation) holiday inChina.49.He took part in ____________(play) basketball.50.He is the first student _______________(come) to school.1.I often hear them ____________(sing) the English songs.2.Mr. Li is a __________(love) grandfather .3.It`s time for us ______________(leave) now.4.Suddenly he heard someone ___________(cry) for help.5.Do you plan __________(buy) him a present?6.I also do some cleaning and __________(cook) at the weekend.7.He comes from ____________.He is an ___________(Italy).8Not ________(leave) a tip is very rude.9.Which do you like __________(well), tea,coffee,or milk?10.These young women are going to exercise more ___________(keep) fit.11.Do you know how she ______________(get) the job?12.What is your younger brother going to be when he _________(grow) up?13.If you study much harder ,your dream __________(come) true some day.14.These __________(tour) come from London.15.We ___________(go) to Nanjing next month.16.What___________your father ____________(do) tomrrow?17.Sometimes he ___________(get) up at 8:00.18.Must I ________ (do) my homework now?19.Would you like us _________(sing) a song with you?20.Where are they going ___________(swim)?21.When he saw the teacher coming ,they _________(take) out their books quickly.22.Aunt Liang tried to make us _________(stay) for supper that afternoon.23. Lu Xun was a famous _________(write) and he had thousands of _________(read).24. Her sister is a _____________(music).25. He is going to look for a _____________(teach) job.26. Her father ____________(come) back in an hour.27. What _____________your father ____________(do)? He is a worker.28. If you _________________(not go) soon,you`ll be late.29. Jim is good at ___________(swim).30. Who___________(take) part in the party last night.31. I`m sure he ___________________(be) a good boy next year.32. I picked up the pen and _______________(give) it back to Mr.Wang.33. Do you know the girl ___________(call)Mary?34. He said _____________(polite):"Can I help you?"35. He is in the ___________(live) room.36. I feel ___________(bore).37. Please ask him____________(give) me a ring this evening.38. Do you enjoy ____________(listen) to pop music?39. It`s best ___________(read) English in the morning.40. Look,the children are playing _____________(happy) over there.41. You`d better ____________(not go) out now. It`s _________(rain) __________(heavy).42. Stop ___________(talk) and let`s begin our class.43. Thank you for ________________(teach) us so well, Miss Black.44. I don`t remember when she________(come) last.45. Who________(tell) her about it?46. His pen is longer than ___________(my)47. He learned English by ____________(he)48. The seats in this theatre are ___________(much) comfortable than those in that one.49. Who is _________(thin),your elder brother or your younger brother?50. This computer is cheap ,but that one is __________(cheap) than this one.1. Of all the cinemas here,Town Cinema has the ____________-(friendly) service.2. The girl`s singing went from bad to ____________(bad) when she was tired.3. This is the ____________(bad) weather the farmers have had for years.4. I have __________(many) drinks and snacks because my friends will come.5. The old man and woman left their son`s house withour __________(say) a word.6. The farmers are busy ____________(get)in the wheat in the fields now.7. The children spent the day _________(play) with their new toys.8. The teacher is__________(friend) to us.9. My uncle bought two ________(radio).10. That hotel has the best ____________(serve).11. This seat is _____________(comfortable) than that one.12. Is Harbin________(cold) than Hainan?13. It is about ten _____________(minute) walk from here.14. My brother is a ___________(report)15. In the morning he is _______(early).His father is ________(early) than he .His mother is the _____________(early) of the three.16. The Yellow River is the second ______________(long)river in Chian.17. He thinks his corn is the ___________________(delicious) of all the food.18. I feel math is _______________(difficult) than Chinese.19. Fish can`t live ___________(with)water.20. His father is a ______________(success) man.21. He wants to be an ________(act).22. Please take care of your _________(foot).23. You have to run to school as __________(quick) as possible.24. Today my mother makes a big cake___________(have) a birthday party for me.25. Does he often go to school before __________(drink) a cup of milk?26. I like watching dolphins ___________(swim).27. Class is over .Let`s stop _________(have) a rest.28. My parents __________(go) for a walk if it is sunny tomorrow.29. _What is your dog doing?_It ________(look) for its bowl.30. Our class ________(be) busy getting ready for their exam now.31. Did you go __________(boat) on the lake last month?32. Jack is a very __________(create) musician.33. We are _________(Chian).They are __________(Brazil).34. Chopin,the famous Polish ____________(piano),was born in 1810.35. Getting more exercise can make you ___________(health).36. I`ll learn ____________(play) old and instrument.37. The rich________(like) golfing.38. The ___________(foreign) is speaking Chinese.39. _ ________(can)you please ________(teach)_______(I) English.?_Sure,I will.40. He________(sweep) the floor and ________(take) out the trash just now.41. I`m_________.Good ________to you ._________it was fine yesterday.(luck)42. The second __________(far) island is the ____________(interest) of all, but I am not ________(interest) in it.43. Please keep the door __________(close).44. Mary decided to have a _________(far) study at a university.45. _Can you hear somebody _________(sing)?_Yes ,I hear somebody ________(sing) an English song.46. He ________his homework
every day. He ______(do) his homework last night, he ____(do) his homework now.47. Jerry is famous for _________(sing).He is well-knows as a ________(sing).48. I want to learn ________(speak)English.49. Micheal Jordan is a famous__________(profession) basketball player.50. Our class had great fun___________(dance) in the party.a part-time jobsave some money
sound likeall over the worldmake New Year`s resolutionsget good gradesmake the soccer team与...交流
交换生请求洗盘子
举行聚会去看电影
做家务扫地
折衣服make the bed
agree with sb.do the laundryleave a message(for)get a ride
work onhave a test
take out the trashtake care of
go on vacationclose to
as fordo a survey of...
think about1. I like English very much ,and __________.  A.so is Tom
B.so does Tom
C.so Tom is
D.so Tom does.2. Lily doesn`t watch Tv every day.__________.  A.So does Lucy B. So is Lucy
C.Neither Lucy does. D. Neither does Lucy.3. _______of the teachers in our school is about twenty,and most of them are___.A.The number,woman teachers
B. The number ,women teachersC.A
number, woman teachers
D. A number ,women teachers4. _______beautiful music she played!A. What a
D.How5. Mary is _______taller than me .A.many
C. a little
D.little.6. My parents are ________farmers.A.all
D.either.7. They have a beautiful dog______Jay.A.call
D.to call8. ____Do you know_________?____He`s Tom`s father.A.who is he
B.what he is
C.what`s he
D.who he is.9.He with his brothers ___born ____a sunny afternoon.A.living  B.Alive
D.Live10.I hope ___a teacher like my parents.A.to be . B.being
C.you to be
D.me to be11."how was your school trip?"means________?A.How is your school trip
B.How do think of your school trip C.what do you think of your school trip D.How did you like your school trip12. Mark is one of ____in the world.A. the famous writer
B.the most famous writerC.the most famous writers
D.the more famous writer同义句替换:1. What`s your
favorite program?_____ _____ is your favorite?2. How often do you go to the movies?How often do you ____ ______ _____?3. What can you do to improve your English?What can you do to ______ your English_____?4. Please look after your health well.Please_____ _____ ____ ______ your health.5. I think you are wrong.I ______ _____ you are _____.6. You should try to learn English well.You should _____ ______ ______ to learn English well.7. Maybe you are right.You _____ _____ _____.8. You should see a dentist.You should _____ ________ a dentist.9. The park is near our school.The park is ______ ______ ______ our school.10. I`m sorry that my English is poor.I`m sorry _______my poor English.11.I studied late until 12 o`clock last night.I ______ stop studying _____12 o`clock last night.12.Did you enjoy yourself last Sunday?Did you ______ ______ _______ _______last Sunday?13.Eating too much is dangerous.______ ______ too much is not________.14.What are you doing for vacation?What are you _______ _______ _____ for vacation?15.Do you know the girl who is standing over there?Do you know the girl _______over there?16.The early bus takes him to school.He _____ ______ _______ ______ to school.17.He takes the bus to school.He goes to school _____ ______.18.It takes about 10 minutes to walk to school._____ ______ ______ _______ takes about to minutes.19.He rides his bike to the bus station.He gets to the bus station _______ ______ bike.20.What do you think of him?What`s ______ ______ about him?21.A large number of students walk to school._______ students go to school _________ _______.22. let`s discuss the science report.Let`s _______ _______ the science report.23. Why not go on vacation?Why ____ _____ go on vacation?24. I decided that I should do it.I decides _____ ______it.25.I spend forty minutes in reading newspapers every day._______ _______ me forty minutes ______
______ newspapers every day.26.It took us half a day to have the meeting.We _____half a day _______ ______ the meeting.27.It`s about five minutes` ride.It ______ about five minutes _______ ________.28.Mr Green flied to England last month.Mr Green _______to England _______ _______ last month.29.Lily is taller than any other girl in her class.Lily is ______ ______ in her class.30.Tom often runs more slowly than Sam.Sam often runs ______ _______ Tom.31. I often ride to my school.I often ______ ______ ______ _____ ______.32. To eat a balanced diet for us is very important._____ _____ important ______ _____ _____ _____ a balanced diet.33. She never goes to school late.She ______ _____ goes to school late.34. They are brothers,but they don`t like each other._____ they are brother ,they don`t like each other.35.Julia`s grandpa is surfing the Internet now.Julia`s grandpa is surfing the Internet ______ _____ ______.36.I hope I can forget all the problems.I hope ______ ____ all the problems.37.It takes us 3 hours to get there.We _____ 3 hours
_______ there.38. I went to visit my teacher on foot.I ______ to visit my teacher.39.When will she get to the zoo by bike?When will she ____ _____ the zoo if she ______ ______ ______ .40. We don`t have a plan because we don`t know the weather tomorrow.We don`t have a plan because it______ _________ the weather tomorrow.41. He needn`t put the sentences into English.He _______ _____ ______ put the sentences into English.42. Thanks for asking.Thank you for ______
__________.43. It takes 18 minutes to go to school on foot.It is ______ _____ ______ to school.44. The boy spent nearly 10,000 yuan on the new computer and computer games.The boy ______ the new computer and computer games_______nearly 10,000yuan45. You mustn`t tell him anything about the coming holiday till school is over_______him ______ about the coming holiday till school is over.46. What do you think of the weather today?_________ do you ________the weather today?47. -Excuse me ,do you know any other way to get help from others?- Excuse me, do you know any other way _____ _____help from others?48. This lesson is the most interesting in the book.This lesson is ______ ______ _______ _______ other lesson in the book.49. He returned to school yesterday.He _______ _______ to school yesterday.50.She paid fifty yuan for the coat.The coat ______ ________ fifty yuan.1. Remember to tell Jim about it._______ ______ to tell Jim about it.2. Shall we go for a picnic tomorrow?______ ______ going for a picnic tomorrow?3.They play football sometimes in the afternoon.They play football _______ ______ in the afternoon.4.In the end we beat them in foot ball match ._____ ______ we beat them in football match.5. The rain was very heavy last night.It _______ _______ last night.6. I get up at 6:30.My mother gets up at 6:00 .My father gets up at 7:00.I get up ______ ______my mother but______ ______my father.My father gets up ______ _______ and my mother gets _______ _______ of us.7. You don`t have to worry about your homework.You _______worry about your homework.8.They are able to read books in easy English.They ________read books in easy English.9. I want to have a cup of coffee.I ______ like to have a cup of coffee.10.Don`t forget to bring your homework tomorrow.________ to bring your homework tomorrow.11. It`s late .I must be off now.It`s late. I must ______ now.12. Rita likes sandwiches with apples.Rita _______apples _______ ______.13. She showed me the way to the bus stop.She showed _____ ______ ______ ______ to the bus stop.14.I spent two hours doing morning exercises.______ _____ ______ two hours ______ _____ morning exercises.15.What is the weather like today?________ _______ the weather today?16.Let`s go for a swim tomorrow.Let`s_______ _______ tomorrow.17.Mr Green went to Shanghai by train.Mr Green ______ ______ ______ to Shanghai.18.What other things did you buy on your last trip?What ______did you buy on your last trip?19.We had fun at Blue Water Zoo.We ______ _______ at Blue Water Zoo.20.Finlly we won the first prize in the competition._______ _______
we won the first prize in the competition.21. They went on a trip to Blue Water
Aquarium.They went _______ _______ Blue Water Aquarium.22.The book is too difficult for me to read.The book is so ______ that _____ ______ read it.23.Li Yundi began to learn the accordion when he was four.Li Yundi _______ to learn the accordion ______ _____ ______ ______ four.24.I ofter help to learn English.I often help him _____ his English.25.My mother spent $20 on the coat.The cost _________ my mother $20.26.She wants to go and buy something in a shop this afternoon.She wants to go ___________ this afternoon.二.改错;每题一处错误,找出并改正。1.Mary loves to tell jokes ,she never stops to talk.}

我要回帖

更多关于 用适当形式填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信