翻译:such as and so onwere them

英语翻译They ended up with a layer of black soot(烟灰) on them,and so did people’s lungs._百度作业帮
英语翻译They ended up with a layer of black soot(烟灰) on them,and so did people’s lungs.
英语翻译They ended up with a layer of black soot(烟灰) on them,and so did people’s lungs.
他们的最终结局就是给自己罩上一层黑色的烟灰.他们的肺也是如此.
都是什么意思? so did 属于什么语法现象,能详细讲讲么?
end up with
以....的结局而告终
可以接名词或动名词作宾语
They always end up with making up. 他们总是以从修旧好而告终(没有翻脸)
2 so do/does/did/is/are/was/were.....等等,都是重复性回答。
当前句为肯定句是,用so 加上与前句相同的助动词、情态动词或be动词,表示对前句的赞同。
其中,so did he
是主语发生了变化,表示某某也如此(did替代前句的动词)
主语没发生变化,表示某某的确如此
he always help others.(他总是帮助别人)
(我也这样啊)
so he does (对,他的确如此)
供参考,欢迎探讨。
they是指代香烟?有前句的话最好给出一下以这么推测的话,本句意思是:香烟最终就只烧剩下一层黑黑的烟灰,还有就是在人们的肺里留下一层烟油。ended up
都是什么意思? so did 属于什么语法现象,能详细讲讲么?end up with 是以..(情况)告终、结束
so did 主语,是倒装句式,表示。。也如此
如:I am good at Englis...
end up with 是以..(情况)告终、结束
so did 主语,是倒装句式,表示。。也如此
如:I am good at English, so is he.
我英语好,他也如此。
工人(很可能是矿工)他们最终浑身落满了一层黑灰,而且肺里也是。
都是什么意思? so did 属于什么语法现象,能详细讲讲么?英语翻译But as the forest grew,and the trees got thicker and stronger,they began to hear cracks from inside.Their branches and trunks needed to keep growing,but the trees were so twisted that the growth they were experiencing only brought them pa_百度作业帮
英语翻译But as the forest grew,and the trees got thicker and stronger,they began to hear cracks from inside.Their branches and trunks needed to keep growing,but the trees were so twisted that the growth they were experiencing only brought them pa
英语翻译But as the forest grew,and the trees got thicker and stronger,they began to hear cracks from inside.Their branches and trunks needed to keep growing,but the trees were so twisted that the growth they were experiencing only brought them pain and suffering.And it was a place with a special beauty since,right in its center,surrounded by thousands of short twisted trees,rose one impressive tree that was long and straight like no others.And that tree,the only one that never cracked,continued growing,without a worry for the changeable wind.
但随着森林生长,树木变得茂密茁壮,就开始听到它们从内部裂开.树枝及树干需要保持生长,但树木如此扭曲,它们经历的生长只带给它们痛苦和折磨.那是一个特别美的地方,因为,就在它的中心,成千上万扭曲的矮树包围着一株令人印象深刻的树屹立其中,高而直,无出其右.只有那株树永远都不会裂开,继续生长,不用担心转风向.~~~~~~~~~纯人手翻译,欢迎采纳~~~~~~~~~Jack bought shoes from the shoe factory and tried to sell them to people. There were not many 1 in small villages. People there did not 2 to go to town to buy their shors. So Jack 3 a lot of shoes there.
参考译文1:杰克从鞋厂买的鞋子,并试图将其出售给人们。有许多小村庄1。人们有没有去到镇上买他们的shors。所以杰克的鞋有很多。参考译文2:参考译文3:参考译文4:语义参照:我许下一个承诺
I made a promiseI ll make a promise to myself
我会作出一项承诺,我我曾经在许多不同性质的地方工作过
正在翻译,请等待...have you got a pet
您有宠物JT0EKF
[object Object]Brothers often come back!
兄弟经常回来 !王亚南经济研究院
Wang Yanan Institute for economic research喜欢鲜花的大众群体
Mass groups like the flowersDA FUCK? Are they already releasing parts of season 7 gag reel or something? Cause that’s not even like a real evil laugh, it’s a Misha laugh.
DA FUCK?他们已经释放了部分赛季7堵嘴卷轴或东西吗?原因,甚至不像一个真正的邪恶的笑声,这是一个米莎笑。But inside of her
但她的内无电源
There is no power supplyまち全体を巡る楽しみを紹介し、ゆっくり、何度も繰り返し訪れる観光を提案
肉提出旅游慢慢引入到在整个的乐趣和重复访问雅敏
Masatoshi我来自中国,翻译是在网上找翻译的,所以有不对的还请原谅
私は中国の出身です、翻訳はインターネット上で掘り出し物の翻訳であって、そこ(に?で)誤りが同じく許すということですI'm going to buy a book,
我要去买了一本书,①.安装钻机
drilling machines installed 1 .pre-conditioned
前空调justjean jusice
justjean jusiceDose-related decreases in pup viability during lactation were noted, but only the HD group reached statistical significance.
与剂量相关的哺乳期 pup 活力货量,但只有高清组达到统计学意义。嗯,大睿,我们要一辈子。
Well, big duo, in our lifetime.we can learn newer and better of doing things
我们可以学习,效果较好做的事情你上传的照片
you upload the pictureNeed to think about how cool the face
需要思考如何冷静面对爱情生活都是一种乐趣
Love life is a pleasure固定座位
Fixed seats一星期总有那么七八天不想做事,一个月总有那么三十几天想睡觉
There is always a week 78 days a month, do not want to do things there is always that 30 days would like to sleepyou can truat in me
你可以在我truat成都悠久的蜀文明、美丽的自然风光、动人的城市风貌、百姓明媚的微笑将陪伴您渡过在成都幸福的每一天。
Chengdu, Sichuan civilization long, beautiful natural scenery, moving urban style, bright smile, people will accompany you through every day of happiness in Chengdu.what happens if you have an accident
如果你有一个意外发生了什么他非常努力,很快在日语上取得很大的进步。不久后就能流利说日语了。这让我们非常震惊
He worked very hard, and soon made great progress in Japanese. Soon will be able to speak Japanese fluently. We were very shocked今天下午他们将会回复
This afternoon they will be returnedthis flag is white.there is a circle in the centre.the circle is red
此标志是 white.there 是 centre.the 圈一圈红色只有少数人同意放弃这项计划
Few agrees to waive this planFeather Expo
羽毛博览会There is a high cooling effect without other unpleasant feeling such as bittemess
有没有其他令人不快的感觉,如 bittemess 高冷却效果我们的爱 我明白 已经成你的负担
I know our love has become your burdenIf you are not my only one, that I was destined to be your only one
如果您不是我的唯一,我注定是你的唯一从而明显减少电厂大气污染物的排放,达到环保的目的
Thereby significantly reducing power plant emissions of atmospheric pollutants, to be environmentally friendly为什么度假很无聊?
Why vacation is boring?Those who attain to any excellence commonly spend life in some single
那些达到任何卓越通常花生活在一些单some of the students did some wrong things online
有些学生没有网上一些错误的东西〆, so you love me.
〆,所以你爱我。你很适合这双鞋
You are very suitable for this pair of shoes引风机改造
Modification of induced draft fanas to junk food,mom hardly ever buys for me.
以垃圾食品,妈妈几乎从来不买给我。我的英文水平估计只有翻译公司人看的懂
我俩是朋友,只是我回家了,有好长时间失去联系了。
We are friends, but I went home, quite out of touch for a long time.You love wrong woman
你愛錯名女子丫头,你是我的全部,我只为你改变。
Girl, you are my all, I just changed it for you.中国浙江省岱山县行政中心A3楼501室
China Zhejiang daishan county administrative center room 501, building A3IcanDoTheBest
icandothebestA British scientist found recently that different kinds of people sleep in different positions.
最近,一位英国科学家发现不同的人睡在不同立场。She has classes from Monday to Friday
她已从星期一到星期五的类进行A座施工在前广场地面进行安全防护搭建
Construction work carried out in the former Plaza A Block, Ground for security protection structuresI AM GOING FOR DINNER
我要去吃晚饭最近查询:
What does it mean when Circumsta
To bring happiness and joy to the world.
支付为姓名咨询
他是一个好例子给你吗?
I am in a secondary school
The Chen core you are good we to be friend me really good to like you
这些脏话 … …耳不能容忍
正在翻译,请等待...
Knowledge and capacity requirements
The special thick latte
Watch and wait
高压危险!!远离!
从最初的迹象,我们知道我们可以不在湖中
数字常量包含数字超出基数
whydidnotyougotothelostandfound
的发现过程扩大人类的意识。 申请的过程中加强社会组织。当前位置: &
求翻译:They didn't have their umbrellas with them,so they were soon very wet,and the small boy didn't feel very happy.是什么意思?
They didn't have their umbrellas with them,so they were soon very wet,and the small boy didn't feel very happy.
问题补充:
他们并没有与他们有自己的雨伞,使他们很快很湿,小男孩并没有感到非常高兴。
他们并没有与他们的雨伞,所以他们很快很湿润,小童不感到非常高兴。
他们没有他们的伞与他们,因此他们是很快非常湿的,并且小男孩没有感到非常愉快。
他们没有自己的雨伞和他们,所以他们很快就很潮湿,小男孩并不感到非常高兴。
他们没有自己的雨伞和他们,所以他们很快就很潮湿,小男孩并不感到非常高兴。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}