求求类似 何以 翻译官,要标准的英文:世界上最令人激动的一件事情是,你原本以为没...

当前位置: &
求翻译:信不信由你,世界上没有什么标准英语是什么意思?
信不信由你,世界上没有什么标准英语
问题补充:
Believe it or not, there is no world standard English
Believe it or not, there is no such thing in the world what standard English
The letter does not believe by you, in the world does not have what standard English
Believe your or not world nothing is standard English
Believe it or not is up to you, there is nothing in the world standard English
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:不好意思,我要告诉你一件事情,我今天不能上您的那节课了。因为我要参加一个美国一位著名作家的英语讲座,我不想失去这个机会。至于今天那节课的进程,我会通过自学和借同学的笔记来赶上的。如果您能允许我我会很高兴的,期待您的回复是什么意思?
不好意思,我要告诉你一件事情,我今天不能上您的那节课了。因为我要参加一个美国一位著名作家的英语讲座,我不想失去这个机会。至于今天那节课的进程,我会通过自学和借同学的笔记来赶上的。如果您能允许我我会很高兴的,期待您的回复
问题补充:
Sorry, I must tell you one thing, I can not on your class that has. Because I want to attend an American, a famous English writer, talks, I do not want to lose this opportunity. The lesson of that process today, I will take students through self-study and notes to catch up. If you allow me I will be
正在翻译,请等待...
Embarrassed, I must tell you a matter, I could not today on your that class.Because I must participate in an American famous writer's English course, I do not want to lose this opportunity.As for today that class advancement, I can through study independently with write down taking advantage of scho
I'm sorry, I'll tell you one thing, I can't your on the class today. Because I want to attend a United States English lecture of a famous writer, I don't want to lose this opportunity. Today the class of the process, I'll pass and take students on your own notes to keep up with. If you will allow me
I'm sorry, I'll tell you one thing, I can't your on the class today. Because I want to attend a United States English lecture of a famous writer, I don't want to lose this opportunity. Today the class of the process, I'll pass and take students on your own notes to keep up with. If you will allow me
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!世界上最令人激动的一件事情是,你原本以为没有机会靠近的人,竟然爱上了你。_百度知道
世界上最令人激动的一件事情是,你原本以为没有机会靠近的人,竟然爱上了你。
提问者采纳
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
男始怀疑自朋友候,3种能:第1,突发现追,些比优秀,种自信带疑,乎表现...
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英文作文 难忘的经历或者难忘的一件事 最好带中文翻译 能读3-5分钟左右 靠谱点因为要课上发表 谢谢_百度知道
求一篇英文作文 难忘的经历或者难忘的一件事 最好带中文翻译 能读3-5分钟左右 靠谱点因为要课上发表 谢谢
要太短 请勿用翻译软件 谢谢各位
an unforgettable experiene when i am at home ,i'd like to listen to the radio alone, waiting for my favorite songs. i am a quiet girl(boy),i don not like to go out .or play with friends. but last summer ,I went to Yantai Shandong for a visit with my friends,there I saw the beautiful sea ,.It was extremely amazing . The sea water was as bule as the sky , and it was very clean as well . Also ,the beach in Yantai was very nice .I built a small sand palace .When I was swimming in the sea, as if I was a little fish , I like that feeling very much . we all enjoy ourselves very much.That's my trip to Yantai ,it's really unforgettable experience .But now the new term is in the way,I have to put my heart in the study.Anyway next year I hope to go there again. you know i am a shy girl (boy),i never get out without my parents,but this time,i change a lot, i try my best
to do myself .i have learned a lot,i have to get rid of my parents. i have to make a first step live aloneat last ,i feel i am growing up.
难忘经历我候我喜欢独自听着音乐等待我喜欢歌曲我安静孩(男孩)我喜欢或朋友玩暑假我朋友山东烟台玩我看见海滋味真美妙海水像空蓝澄清烟台沙滩错我用沙堆宫殿 我海游泳我觉我想条鱼我喜欢种觉我玩都我旅游烟台情况难忘经历啊现新期始我再放习论何我想再所知道我害羞孩(男孩)我没离我父母,我改变我尽自努力做我自我必须摆脱我父母迈第步习我发现我
参考资料:
抄了点,自己又写了点
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
每个人都有一件难忘的事情,而难忘的事情也就像海边那各色各样的贝壳,在海水的陪伴下闪闪发光,散发着五颜六色的光彩,数都数不完.而如今我的手上还握着那一颗最闪光的贝壳,那也正是我最难忘的一件事情。
我和妈妈上街买了点东西,正走路回家,走着走着,我眼前出现了一位是普通平凡的清洁工,她没有穿着厚厚的棉袄,没有戴着暖和的手套,反而只穿着薄薄的工作服,两手冻得通红通红,脸上生了冻疮,但却很十分精神,她正专心地扫着街道。
这时,一位五、六岁大的小孩子,正剥着一只又甜又大的桔子,他看到附近的清洁工,就随手把一把桔子皮扔到地上,其实这块地刚刚才扫过。清洁工愣了一下,摇了摇头,只得用那双冻得发僵的手又把桔子皮扫得一干二净。我还看到清洁工的眼角流露出一种悲伤、无奈的神情。...
您可能关注的推广
难忘的一件事的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 千金求马 翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信