谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧网 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好

谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好_百度知道
谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好
我觉得实习与在学校读书最大的不同就是一个是花钱,一个是赚钱。从学生到上班族一直不明白之间到底有什么差别. 直到现在终于明白学生是幸福的,以前一直觉得读书好烦,每天重复着家与学校两点一线的生活,日复一日,年复一年。上班之后什么都不懂,像一个小菜鸟一样天真!然而社会不是学校,没人会照顾你!同事之间的友谊冰冷的可怕,人与人之间的勾心斗角无处不在. 经历多次没有硝烟的战争,做数不清的炮灰之后菜鸟终于知道读书有多么幸福!
提问者采纳
I think the very difference between practice and college-studying is that the former makes money and the latter costs money. i don't understand what exactly is the difference
between being a student and being
an office worker until now. i used to think studying is so boring, just repeating the &home to school& and &school to home&
life day after day, year after year. but after working for sometime,i started to realize how little i knew and how naive i had been before!society is not like school,and no one will take care of you! The relation between the colleagues is as cold as ice,and there's always some intrigue in some place. having experienced many wars without gunsmoke and been a loser for countless times,i finally get to know how wonderful it is to be a student!
提问者评价
翻译的很好 谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
复一日,年复一
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好_百度知道
谢谢各位了 我英语真的很差啊 麻烦您帮我翻译一下吧 不要机翻的 太谢谢了 我都急死了 越快越好
我知道,人活在世上,这身上至少有四种社会属性:自我、儿女、丈夫或妻子还有当父母。这四个角色是你早晚必须要扮演的。如果说我们每一个人都可以把这四份责任、承担起来、做完美,那你就实现了你自己的个人价值,也间接对这个社会做出了贡献。大多数人呢,只能做好其中的一两样,有的人呢连一样都做不好。我们活着呢不光是为自己。世俗是大多数人要走的路,责任是你必须要履行的义务。如果说我们每一个人都可以把自己分内的责任做好,那我们这个社会自然就和谐了。责任就意味着牺牲,不辛苦就没有轻松,不痛苦就没有欢乐,幸福和不幸是对比出来的。
我有更好的答案
I know, people living in the world, the body there are at least four different social attributes: self, and children, and her husband or wife and when parents. The four role is you must to play the morning and evening. If each one of us can put this four a responsibility, take up, do perfect, that you realize your own personal value, but also indirectly made a contribution to the society. Most people? And can only do one of the two of them, some people even do? As well. We alive not only for himself. Secular is most people the way to go, the responsibility is you have to fulfill obligations. If each one of us can take their share in the responsibility ...
给多少分?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁出错提示页
3秒钟后将返回QIC
页面即将返回!对不起,您访问的页面不存在!热点关注:
提问者: -
我来回答- 回答即可得2分
其他答案(0)}