i don't wanna spend my lifeyou are not alonee

so i lived (my life) alone…… 括号里的,是不是动词短语?说说用法?_百度作业帮
so i lived (my life) alone…… 括号里的,是不是动词短语?说说用法?
so i lived (my life) alone…… 括号里的,是不是动词短语?说说用法?
my life 是名词词组,作动词lived 的“同源宾语”
同源宾语?我没听过,具体点说好么?举几个例子
life 是live 这个动词的名词形式live 作为不及物动词, 一般是不能接宾语的, 但是可以接自己的名词形式作宾语, 这叫“同源宾语”
那这句没有my life要怎么变?
so i lived alone=so i lived by myself=so I lived on my own所以我独自生活
不知为什么,看不到你最后的回答
so i lived alone=so i lived by myself=so I lived on my own求一首英文歌,最后一句是in love with you_百度知道
提问者采纳
这是backstreetboys原唱的How did I fall in love with you.但是你这首是女的翻唱的,是谁我就不知道了。BTW,SHE翻唱过,叫远方。。我喜欢BB的原唱。给你个链接吧Remember when we never needed each otherThe best of friends like sister and brotherWe understood we'd never be aloneThose days are gone, now I want you so muchThe night is long, and I need your touchDon't know what to sayNever meant to feel this wayDon't wanna be alone tonightWhat can I do to make you mineFalling so hard, so fast this timeWhat did I say, what did you doHow did I fall in love with youI hear your voice, and I start to trembleBrings back the child that I resembleI cannot pretend that we can still be friendsDon't wanna be alone tonightWhat can I do to make you mineFalling so hard, so fast this timeWhat did I say, what did you doHow did I fall in love with youI wanna say this rightAnd it has to be tonightJust need you to knowI don't wanna live this lieI don't wanna say goodbyeWith you I wanna spend the rest of my lifeWhat can I do to make you mineFalling so hard, so fast this timeWhat did I say, what did you doHow did I fall in love with youWhat can I do to make you mineFalling so hard, so fast this timeEverything's changed, we never knewHow did I fall in love with you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
mariah carey的 I stay in love ??
/music//.mp3
Still In Love With You
(歌手: No Angels)
The best time I ever had
When you were mine so do myself to keepin' me
Never let you go, but trains and boats and airplanes
Took me away (away) from you (Uuh)