首字母填空 Dear Editor, I am adear readerr of your magazine

您当前的位置:&>&正文
2013年中考英语首字母填空专题练习叙事篇_中考
&&&&来源:河北博才网&&阅读:1643次
Two friends were walking through a desert. During the j&& l&&& they had a quarrel,and one hit the other in the face.
The one who got hit felt t& 2&& because he was badly hurt, but he wrote in thesand, w&& 3&&& saying anything, &Today my best friend hit me in the face. &They kept on walking u& 4&& they found an oasis(绿洲), where they decided tohave a swim. The one who had been hit got in trouble in the water and started s& 5&& .
His life was in danger but the friend saved him at once.
After he came to h& 6&& , he wrote on a-stone, &Today my best friend saved mylife. &The friend who had hit and saved him asked, &After I hurt you, you wrote in thesand and now you write on the stone. Why?&He r_ 7&& , &When someone hurts us, we should write it down in the sand w&& 8winds of forgiveness(宽恕) can erase it away. But when someone does s& 9&&& good forus' we must write it on the stone where wind can hardly erase it away. &Learn to write your hurts in the sand and to write your t&& 10&& 0n the stone.
We have been in Australia for three days. We're having a g& l&& time here.
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world.& There is so m&& 2&&& to see that it isimpossible for me to tell you everything.& Sydney is a beautiful city.& There are many bigt& 3&& and beautiful flowers around the houses and they 1& 4 _ really beautiful. Thereare also some special a&& 5&&& in Australia, such as kangaroos and koalas. They are reallylovely.
During the past three days we've visited many p& 6&& 0f interest around Sydney.
I'd like to spend more time here, but we will f&& 7&&& to another city, Cairns, to see coralbeds (珊瑚礁) tomorrow.& It is said that words cannot d&& 8&&& the beauty of the colourfulcorals. Many famous cartoon films were made there. Now we are b& 9&& packing ourbags so that we will not lose time when we leave. We can enjoy 0&& 10&&& in Cairns thistime tomorrow.& I'm looking forward to going there!
A: Hi, Sandy. What's the d& l&& today, do you know?
B: Let me see, Peter. It's March 21st. Oh, it's World Sleep Day!
A: Yes. It is set to r& 2&&& people of the importance of sleep, I think.
B: That's right. Do you think you can have enough sleep?
A: N09 so I always feel s& 3&& during the day.
B: I hear our government will make a project called Project Sunshine Sports forStudents. Primary school students should have 10 hours' sleep e& 4&& day andmiddle school students should have 9 hours' sleep. All the students should getan hour's sports a day.
A: I cannot sleep so much.& I can have 0&& 5&&& seven hours' sleep a day. We have toget high marks, so sometimes we pay n& 6_ attention to our health!
B: Sleep is really important.& For example, last Sunday I h&& 7&&& a good sleep, so Iremembered more English words.
A: Me too. H& 8&& can I study well if I don't get enough sleep? We need tokeep fit.
B: Yes, Ia& 9&& with you. We students are the future of our c& 10&& -China!
Daniel: Hello, Edward! You look tired today.
Edward: Yes, we're b&& l&&& reviewing lessons these days.& This term will be 0&& 2soon.
Daniel: Yeah, how time f&& 3&& ! Summer holiday is coming.
Edward: What are you going to do d& 4&& the holiday?
Daniel: I want to have a good rest first.& Then I'm going to Tibet to e_5&&& thebeautiful scenery. By the way, what's your p& 6&& for the holiday?
Edward: I would r& 7_ stay at home than go out. I will buy some DVDs andwatch my favourite films.
Daniel: Only watch films at home? It's a bit b& 8&& , I think.
Edward: Oh, no.& I'm also going to learn h&& 9 _ to make computer programmes.
Daniel: I'm i&& 10&&& in it as well.& Could I learn it with you?
Edward: All right! We can discuss it together then.
The mobile phone is a useful thing, but maybe I don't know h& l&& to use it.
Sometimes it makes things difficult for me.
One day I wanted to see my friend nearby. I could a& 2&& at his house in fiveminutes, but I looked at my mobile phone and thought i&& 3&&&& would be better to ringhim up. Ir&& 4& _ him for the first time, but the line was busy. Five minutes later, therewas an answer, but it was the wrong number.& Then I tried a&& 5&&& and this time I got ananswer from himI asked him if he was at home in the afternoon.& And he said-at 1&& 6&&&& I thought hesaid-he would be at home all afternoon. So I went to his house, but then I foundn& 7&& in. I called him for the fourth time. This time I got so angry that I s_ 8& ,&You are not at home? But you just told me over the telephone that you would be athome all afternoon ! &Here w&& 9 _ his answer, &No, I said, 'I will NOT be at home all afternoon. '''
I went back to my room, sat down in front of the mobile phone and looked at it.
What e& 10&& could I do? Nothing!
Yesterday I visited the Hongshan Forest Zoo.& I was s& l&&& to find few peoplethere. Zoos are lery important places. They p 2 - homes for many endangeredanimals. They also help to educate the public about caring f& 3&& them. If we don'ts& 4&& 0ur zoos, they won't have e& 5&& money to take care of so many fine animals.
Therefore, people should go and visit the zoos m& 6&& 0ften to learn about animals andhelp to protect them better.
H 7 , some people do not think so. They think zoos are t 8& places foranimals to live.& &I've visited a lot of zoos in my life, and I have never seen 0&& 9 _ Ilikedor one that was suitable for animals to live in. & Jenny said.& &The animals are k&&& 10in small cages and can hardly move at all. What's more, they are only given food once aweek.& That's terrible. &
Last week the manager of a jewelry shop received a letter from a stranger. As hewas very b&& l& _ with his work then, the letter lay on his desk till tea-time.& He openedit and 10 pounds dropped onto his desk. With the m& 2&& was a letter which said:
Dear sir,I'm Peter.& In 1935 I got engaged (订 婚).& But u& 3&& , I lost my job.& Although Igot a job again six months later, I was very short of money.
I came to your shop to buy a ring.& The shop assistant s& 4&&& some rings to me,b& 5&& she was called away for a moment, and I put one of the rings in my pocket.
When she came b&& 6&& , I said I didn't know the size of my girlfriend's finger.& So Ileftthe shop w& 7 - paying for the ring.
My wife died a short while ago and the fact that I never paid for the ring has beenheavy in my heart all these years.& At that time the ring c_8&&& 2 pounds, so I think thatis 10 pounds at today's p& 9&&& and I'm sending 10 pounds.
&Well, well,& the manager said to h& 10&& , &Life is always full of surprises!&
I am a person who can get angry easily. But after r&& l&&& an article from my Englishteacher, things have changed a lot.
I am studying at a middle school, so I have to learn not 0& 2&& how to study well,but also how to get on well with others. Some of us are outgoing w& 3&& 0thersare quiet.
As the article says, &We cannot change the way other people act, so it is i&& 4&&& tolearn to live happily with them. &Maybe smiling a&& 5&&& 0thers is the easiest way.& If others' ideas are really not good,keep an open m&& 6&& .& Try to forgive them& Having a friend is much better than havingan e& 7&& after all!
Also, don't p& 8&& 0ut others' mistakes in public. This will make people lose faceand get hurt. If you really want to help, send a letter i_9& . On the other hand, ifsomeone points out your disadvantages, don't be u& 10& . Just think this is a personwho really wants to help you and become your friends.
Three rich ladies met every day by the river.& They sat there and talked the w&& 1day. Once, they quarreled. One of them said, s'Look, how white and beautiful myhands are!& A&& 2&&& 0ne said,& &My hands are more beautiful. & The third one said9&Mine a&& 3&&& the most beautiful. & Just then, an old woman beggar came up to them&Beautiful ladies,& she said, &I'm old and can't work.& I'm hungry.& Please give mesomething to eat. &But the t& 4&& ladies gave her nothing. They only asked her to tell them whoh& 5&&& the most beautiful hands.
A peasant woman c农妇) was also sitting by the river. She was poor and her handswere rough because of h& 6&& work. The old woman beggar came up to her and said,&I'm hungry.& Please give me something to eat. & The peasant woman took out her onlycake she had and gave the beggar a h& 7& .&&&&&&& .
The old woman beggar ate it and drank some water.& Then she took the peasantwoman by the hand, brought her b&& 8& _ the rich ladies and said, &Now, I shall tell youwhose hands are the most beautiful. The hands of the poor peasant woman are roughbecause of work, b they are f&& 9&&& more beautiful than your handswhich have never d&& 10&&& anything. &
Two days ago I was quite sure of getting an &A& for my English.& I had got myselfready.& I looked for i&& l_ on the Internet for a week.& I wrote a speech and I even drewa few p& 2&& 0f England. I practiced the s& 3&& a lot.
On the day of my speech, I didn't get nervous or f& 4&&& what I was going to say.
However, everybody has one thing they are b& 5&& at. Some people are bad-at drawingpictures. 0& 6&& are bad at typing. My problem is that my stories a_ 7&& Englishhistory seemed boring.
After g& 8&& my speech and showing my pictures, I thought I was going to get abad grade.
Big projects are very difficult for me to finish. They t& 9&& a lot of time, and Ialways worry about the day it has to be finished and the grade I'll get.
Anyway, I ended up getting an &A&.& The teacher said I made all my classmateslisten. I was t&& 10&&& very loudly!
Dear Editor,I am a reader of your magazine and I need help.& I am very unhappy these daysb&& 1&&& I have some problems with my new school.
I am a Grade 8 student.& I lived in Tianjin but Ijust moved to Beijing w& 2&& myparents. Now, I am s& 3&& at a new secondary school.
I don't know the school very well and I have n&& 4&&& friends here.& I do not knowh& 5& to talk to my new classmates. Sometimes, I am very nervous and I cannotanswer their q& 6& . I f& 7&& really uncomfortable when they talk to me. Duringlunchtime, I always sit a_ 8&&& in the playground and read books.& Ih&& 9&&& they will notcome and talk to me.
I miss my classmates from my old school very much.& I do not know what I can donow.& I hope you can give me some a& 10&& .
There was an old man who loved money very much.& He n& l&& gave anything toanybody. After some years he became r& 2& .
One day he was walking near the river with his friends when he fell into the river.
His friends ran to help him& One of them held out his hand and cried, &Give me yourhand, and I'll p-3&& you out!& The rich m& 4&& head went down the water a& 5then came up again, but he did not g& 6&& his hand to his friend. Again another of hisfriends tried, but again the s& 7&& thing happened.
Then a& 8 _ friend, Nasreddin, said, &Take my hand and I'll pull you out!& Therich man took his hand and Nasreddin pulled him out of the water.
&You don't know your friend very w_ 9& .& Nasreddin said to the others. 6'Whenyou say 6Give!' to him, he d& 10&& nothing, but when you say 'Take!', he alwaystakes.&
When the London Underground goes on strike, my journey to work can be terrible.
I remember a strike, which happened a few years a& l& . The station near my housewas closed and I had to use another station and take a different train.& This a&& 2&&& aboutan hour to my journey, so I wasn't very happy.& E&& 3&&& went wrong at the station.
People were late and they were panic c恐慌的) ! By the time I went to the train, I wasfeeling upset and sorry for myself. What a bad day! Then I saw this man. There wassomething about him& He had such a familiar f_4& .& A few minutes later, I realizedthat he was Jack, a friend from my school days in Scotland.
At the same time he a& 5_ realized who I was: Then we started talking aboutschool days and the people we both used to k&& 6&& .& I was even more surprised when thetrain came into my station and he started to get 0_ 7&&& too! I asked him w&& 8&&& he wasgoing and he said he was going to work.& He told me he worked in Fitzroy Street. Yousee, I work in Fitzroy Street, too. It's a small w& 9& ! It was such an a& 10coincidence !
One spring, when it was time to plant his tomato plants, Blue Bear went to work inhis new garden. Very c_ 1&& , Blue Bear planted each little tomato plant in his garden.
All the summer, he took care of the garden and w_ 2&& the plants. Sometimes hewould sit by the garden, d& 3_ his fruit juice.
Near the end of the summer, the tomatoes were fat and red. Blue Bear p&& 4&&& quitea lot and took them into his little house.& He thought,&Mmmm, I have tomatoes.& Now Ithink it's time to make bread! &With his pan he began to make bread.& It t_5&&& him only a few minutes to finish it.
The whole house was full of a wonderful s& 6&& . Then he cut the tomatoes and made abig sandwich.
Blue Bear was so happy t&& 7&&& he ran out of the house, singing and jumping.& Andwhen he really felt a little hungry, he thought 0&& 8&&& his sandwich and went back intothe house. Just when he was taking up the sandwich, Black Dog came.
&May I stay with you tonight? I'm just too tired to walk 0&& 9&& . &&Yes, please!& answered Blue Bear, and they each enjoyed h 10& 0f thesandwich. Blue Bear was happy that he was able to help someone who needed help.
On May 12th 2008, a terrible earthquake happened in Wenchuan Sichuan.& Almostall of the buildings were destroyed. t&& l&&& of people were hurt or killed.& Stories of howteachers s_ 2&& the students and often sacrificed c献出) their own 1& 3&& in theearthquake are already beginning to move more and more people around the country.
Tan Qianqiu was a politics teacher who t& 4& . in Dongqi Middle School. On Mondaymorning he got up at six as u& 5&& . Then he dressed their baby daughter and took thechildren for a walk before 1& 6&& for work. When the earthquake hit he was in theclassroom with his students. After the earthquake, people found Tan covered fourstudents u& 7& . his body. All four students were saved. However Tan, only 51, lefthis wife and two daughters forever. We all feel r& 8&& sad when we hear such stories.
But we are also p_& 9&&& 0f these teachers. People all over the country regard them as ournational h& 10&& . We will never forget them
It was getting dark. Some children and two Canadian women were still s& l&& onthe ice near a big hotel. They were having a good time.
Suddenly the ice b&& 2&& .& One of the boys fellinto the water.& The children shouted,&Help! Help!& They didn't know w& 3&& to do. The two Canadian friends heard t& 4and skated over to get the boy out of the water.
The ice was t& 5&& .& The two Canadians fell into the water, too.& But they triedtheir best to r& 6&&& the little boy. They knew they must be q& 7&& . If they didn't pushhim up onto the ice, he would soon die.
Many people ran over to h& 8& . Some of them had ropes and poles. A young manjumped into the water to help.
The boy and the two Canadian women were out of water at last. One of the womendidn't f&& 9&&& well. She was sent to the h&& 10&& at once. But she felt very happy becausethe boy was safe.
Every day Miss Wang was busy and tired with her new job in a company. But theyoung girl was lucky to get a housework robot from her parents.
Miss Wang's life became much e&& l&&& than before with the help of the robot.& Whenshe got up in the morning, breakfast was m& 2&&& already.& The robot also i& 3&&& MissWang's dresses to make them smooth, and prepared a lunch box for her every day.& As ar&& 4&& , Miss Wang no i_s&&& needed to get up early to do the housework and she coulds& 6&& in bed for an extra hour.
While Miss Wang was at work, the robot would clean her flat. It would do thelaundry, wash the dishes, sweep the f& 7&& and make the bed. The robot also wentshopping at the supermarket.
When Miss Wang returned home from work, her flat would be as clean as new. Adelicious d_& 8&& woulcl be ready for her on the table. After that, Miss Wang couldr& 9&& for an hour or two watching her favourite TV programmes, leaving the robotwash the dishes. Miss Wang was very h& 10&& with her robot.
答案及解析
【叙事篇】
1.journey& 旅行除了journey还有trip,voyage,travel,tour。
2.terrible被打伤了,感觉比较糟糕。
3.without后面saying用的动名词的形式就在提示前面一个词很可能是介词,without sayinganything&什么话都没说&,这个表达方式经常使用。
4.until根据句子逻辑,继续走直到发现绿洲。until在句中通常可以和till互换。常见词组not.until&直到&&才&,The students didn't stop talking until the teacher came in.
5.sinking落水遇到了危险应能推断出&沉溺&sink这个词,注意动词形式start doing,过去式sank,过去分词sunk。
6.himself词组come to oneself意为&恢复意识&。
7.replied reply&回复、回答&,后文直接引用他的话,同义词answer。reply to sb./sth.也可作名词。
8.where引导定语从句,修饰sand -词。
9.something不定代词&某件事&,形容词good置后,注意和some things的区别。
10.thanks在这里做名词。thanks to sb. /sth.多亏了,由于某人某物。
1.good/great考察词组&have a good/great time玩的开心&,同义说法还有enjoy oneself,have fun。
2.much be动词1S提示该空为不可数名词。so much to see很多可看的东西。
3.trees后文美丽的花联想到高大的树,注意可数名词用复数形式。
4.look这里作系动词,构成主系表的结构,意为&看上去&,类似的系动词还有sound,taste.smell等,后接形容词。
5.animals下文举例袋鼠和考拉。
6.places& 名胜古迹&&places of interest&,类似说法&&tourist attraction,,。
7.fly&乘飞机&,也可用go to some place by plane/air来表达。
8.describe根据文意,语言也无法描述珊瑚的美丽,description为名词形式。
9.busy& be busy doing sth.忙于做某事。
10. ourselves& enjoy oneself&玩得开心&,反身代词复数,和第一个空联系起来记忆。
1.date询问日期的表达方式,询问礼拜几说What day is it today?
2.remind节日的设置是为了提醒人们睡眠的重要性,remind的搭配有remind sb. of sth.意为&提醒某人某事&。
3. sleepy&昏昏欲睡&为形容词,考点feel sleepy,过去时felt sleepy,fall asleep入睡,过去时fell asleep。
4.every每天every day,书写要分开,如果两词合并everyday,则为形容词&每日的&。
5.only根据句意睡眠不足,只睡7个小时。
6.no& 常用短语pay no attention to sth.对某事不注意。
7.had时间状语last Sunday提示用过去时。
8.How反问句,如果睡眠不足怎么能把学习搞好呢?
9.agree& 同意某人的意见agree with sb.,名词agreement,&协议&。
10. country人们常说的话,儿童是国家的未来,名词复数countries。
1.busy忙于做某事be busy doing sth.,忙于某事be busy with sth.。
2.over& be over结束,该词还可以作&&超过&&讲,例如:He is a man over sixty.
3.flies常用句型How time flies!时光飞逝。
4.during介词,在&&期间。
5.elrljoy& enjoy the beautiful scenery欣赏美景。
6.plan前文在陈述自己暑期的计划,下文询问对方,这里做名词。plan to do sth.计划做某事,做动词。
7.rather would rather do than do宁愿做某事而不愿做某事,还可以用prefer to do ratherthan do/ prefer doing A to doing B。
8.boring上句是一个反问句,根据语气可以揣测说话者认为只呆在家看电影有点无聊,人感到无聊用sb. feel bored。
9.how疑问词how在此处询问方式。
10. interested& be interested in sth. /doing sth.对某事或做某事感兴趣,interest名词&兴趣&。
1.how后面接动词不定式,也可以引导宾语从句,how to use it也可说how I can use it。
2.arrive&到达&同义词组get to some place/reach some place,arrive at some place(小地点),arrlve in some place(大地点)。
3.it作形式主语,真正的主语为动词不定式to ring him up。
4.rang打电话给某人,可以说ring sb.或give sb.a call,在这里用ring的过去式rang,过去分词为rung。
5.again上文说电话占线没打通,接着是再次尝试,again符合题意。
6- least& at least&至少&,&最多&用at most表达。
7.nobody根据下文故事情节的发展,知道作者上门却发现要去拜访的人不在家。
8.shouted或screamed作者非常生气,语气也变得激动,用said已不合适,这里动词注意时态。
9.was该句使用的是倒装句,his answer是第三人称单数。
10. else&别的,其他的&,经常和不定代词somewhere,somebody,something连用。
1.surprised动物园是个游玩地点而游人那天却很少,让作者产生了疑惑,surprised指人感到奇怪,某事让人觉得奇怪sth. be surprising。
2.provide先确定该空填动词,后面出现for -词,联想以p开头的搭配介词for的动词,又联系句意,得出provide&提供&,provide sth. for sb./ provide sb. sth.意为&&提供给某人某事物&。
3.for& care for照顾,等同于look after。
4.support即可作动词也可作名词,在这里作动词。
5.enough依照逻辑,如果我们不支持,那么动物园就没有足够的资金照料动物,名词通常放在enough的后面,形容词和副词要放在enough前面,如big enough,quickly enough。
6.more& more often经常,次数更频繁。
7.However副词,用于言及既成事实时表转折。
8.temble上文站在褒奖的立场看待动物园,however这一转折词后面必跟相反的观点,以t开头的贬义词,得出terrible。
9.one代词,指代a zoo,后面one也作了提示。
10. kept下文提到动物几乎不能走动,联想到被囚禁,这里是被动语态。
1.busy根据上下句判断他当时很忙,体现词组be busy with sth.忙于某事。
2.money上文提到10 pounds,联想到该词。
3.unluckily前面说订婚了,后面又说失业,就会联想到倒霉、不幸这类的词,这里用副词形式。luckn.- lucky adj.&luckily adv.&unluckily ado.
4.sho..,ed把某物展示给某人,用show sb. sth./ show sth. to sb.表示。
5.but连词,上下句为转折关系。
6.back上文说到营业员被叫走,该句come back返回。
7.without根据该空后用动名词的形式,很快确定用介词,找了借口,没付钱就把戒指带走了。
8.cost某物值多少钱,用sth. cost sb. some money,该动词原形、过去式和过去分词都是一致的。
9.price价格,注意和prize&奖品&的拼写区别。
10.himself& say to oneself自言自语。
1.reading该空后面article -词联想到动词read,又因介词after在前,所以用动名词形式。
2.only&& not only.but also.不但&&而且&&。
3.while&然而,但是&这里表示转折,该词也可以作连词或介词表示&当&&时候&。
4.important根据句意,我们无法改变他人的行为方式,所以学习和他们快乐相处很&&,这里填形容词,important -词符合题意。
5.at这里考察介词的搭配,smile at sb.朝某人微笑。
6.mind名词&头脑,思想&,当你认为别人的想法不好的时候,你应当有比较开明的思想,能够接受不同的声音。mind还可作动词表示&介意&mind one's doing sth.介意某人做某事。
7.enemy敌人,复数为enenues,单数前面用an。
8.point在公共场所指出别人的错误,下文也出现了point out这个词组,在这里做动词,还可以做名词意为&分数&。
9.instead作副词&顶替,代替&,常置于句末,常见词组instead of doing sth.。
10. unhappy根据句意判断为不高兴,同义词有sad。
1.whole& the whole day= all day意为&一整天&。
2.Another形容词,&再一,另一&通常后面接one,或可数名词,例如I I need another twodays to finish the work.我还需要两天才能完成这份工作。
3.are前面mme名词性物主代词,指代my hands,复数搭配be动词are。
4.three文章开头已经做了提示。
5.had通篇为一般过去时,所以这里要用have的过去式。
6.hard农妇很穷,手很粗糙,一定是因为辛劳的工作,注意hard和hardly的区别,hardly意思为&几乎不&。
7.half把饼分给了乞丐一半,复数halves。
8.before把某人带到某人跟前bring A before B。
9.far在这里不是指遥远,而是强调程度,用来修饰more beautiful,也可用much来替换。
10. done三个贵夫人的手,从来不做任何事,have提示用现在完成时.do(原形),did(过去式),done(过去分词)。
1.information书本中常出现look for information on the Internet,所以很容易想到这个词,为不可数名词,几则信息用pieces of information。
2.pictures前面有动词drew( draw的过去式),想到draw pictures。
3.speech上句已提到speech,做演讲make a speech/give a talk。
4.forget过去式forgot,过去分词forgotten,忘记去做某事forget to do sth.,忘记曾经做过某事forget doing sth.。
5.bad下文已经有提示,be bad at sth.不擅长&&;在&&方面比较薄弱。擅长于be goodat/do well in。
6.Others泛指其他人,作代词。others=other people。
7.about&关于&,也可作&在&&周围/附近&move about,四处走动。
8.giving做演讲give/make a speech。介词after后跟动名词形式。
9.take在这里指花费时间,常用句型it takes sb. some time to do sth.。
10.talking& was talking体现过去进行时。
1.because连词,引导原因状语从句。
2.with介词&和&,反义词without。
3.studying现在进行时,动词三单式要去y加ies变为studies, study既可做动词也可做名词表示&学习&,也可以指书房。
4.no不了解新学校,因而缺少朋友。
5.how做副词,在这里指&方式,方法&,也可对数量、程度进行提问。
6.questions& 常见的搭配answer the question,问题的答案the answer to the question,注意使用复数形式。
7.feel感觉,过去式felt,名词feeling。
8.alone根据上下文的理解,作者不喜欢和他人交流,总是独处,alone单独、独自;lonely寂寞,e.g.He lives alone but he is not lonely.他独自生活却不寂寞。
9.hope该词在这里后面接that从句,其用法除此之外还有sb. hope to do sth.,如果要表示某人希望别人做某事,可用A wish B to do sth.。
10. advice为不可数名词,同义词suggestion(可数),动词为advise,建议某人做某事advisesb.& to do sth. /suggest (that) sb. (should) do sth..
1.never频率副词,表示否定,爱钱如命的人从不会付出。其反义词为always。
2.rich有钱,富裕,反义词poor。be rich in sth.盛产,丰富,多。e.g.Oranges are rich inVitamin C3.pull拉,反义词push。
4.man's名词所有格。
5.and连词,表示承接关系。
6.give& give sb.a hand表示帮助某人。
7.same& again -词已作提示,同样的事情又发生了。
8.another泛指另外一个。
9.well& know sb. very well十分了解某人。
10. does引用的话用一般现在时,主语第三人称单数,所以用does。
1.ago文中动词的时态就很容易推断出是指几年以前。
2.added我们可以推断该处应为开头是a的动词,作者强调此次罢工是terrible的,那么消极影响就必然是增加作者的麻烦。并且该句后面有一个介词to出现,只有add符合条件。根据统一原则,把add改为过去时added。
3.Everything罢工导致每件事情都出错,不对劲了。
4.face能一眼被人辨认的人体部位就是面孔,因此判断是face。
5.also通观这一句,所有主要成分无一缺席,惟有表示&也、同时&的副词才符合题意,因而确定为also,表示在作者认出这样一个老同学的同时,对方也同时辨认出了&我&的身份。
6.know此句是一个包含省略关系代词&that/who/whom&的定语从句的复合句,先行词可确定是people,而表示&认识/知道&含义的以k开头的动词只有know。
7.off& get off下车,上车为get on,作者惊讶地发现,自己到站的时候,Jack也正准备下车。
8.where本句及物动词ask后很明显应该衔接的是双宾语,其中有直接宾语&&人称代词him,后面就要跟一个副词引导的宾语从句做间接宾语。再向后看,发现&老朋友&回答作者、&&& 他是要去工作,从而确定选择连接副词where代指地点。
9.world此句是非正常形式的感叹句,&这世界真小!&
10. amazing amazing令人吃惊的,amazed人感到吃惊。
1.carefully& 副词经常置于一句话的句首,用逗号隔开,表示强调。carefully修饰动词planted。
2.watered种西红柿应该要浇水,water在这里做动词&浇水&。根据统一原则,用一般过去时。
3.drinking现在分词作伴随状语。drink过去式为drank,过去分词drunk。
4.picked根据上下文,西红柿成熟后,应该采摘,词组pick up。
5.took这里是It takes sb. some time to do sth.的结构,意为&某人花去多长时间做某事&,过去分词为taken。
6.smell&& be full of后面应该接名词。Blue Bear开始做饭,从本句意思来看,应该是屋子里充满了(食物的)香味。
7.that这里是so...that&的结构,意为&如此&&以致于&&&。
8. of根据上下文意思,Blue Bear玩饿了,就想起了三明治,所以应是think of的结构,意为&想起&,thought是think的过去式。
9.on& Black Dog请求在Blue Bear处待一晚,因为他太累了而不能再走了,应是walk on的结构,意为&继续走&。
10. half& Blue Bear邀请Black Dog和他一起吃三明治,只有一个三明治,所以应是一人一半。
1.Thousands& thousands of成千上万的,millions of成百万的,hundreds of成百上千的。
2.saved&拯救&做动词,还可作节约讲,save money。safe&安全的&,为形容词,safety&安全&,为名词。
3. lives作性命讲为可数名词。
4.taught teach的过去式和过去分词是taught,teach sb.(宾格)sth,如teach us English。
5.usual固定搭配,as usual&和往常一样&。
6. leaving离家去上班前,因before在这里为介词,所以后面紧跟的动词要用动名词的形式。
leave for some place离开去某地。leave for work离开去上班。
7.lmder为了保护学生,他把学生压在身下。
8.really副词修饰形容词sad,real为形容词,意为&真的&,a real story。
9.proud& be proud of为&&感到骄傲。
10. heroes愿意牺牲自己而保护他人的人,我们把他们当作国家的英雄,注意复数要加es,Negroes and heroes like eating tomatoes,potatoes and mangoes.黑人和英雄喜欢吃土豆、西红柿和芒果。该句给出五个常见的以o结尾的复数加es的词,无生命的事物,如radio,piano,photo其复数加s。
1.skating在冰上的活动,联想到溜冰,这里were提示用过去进行时,表示当时正在发生的动作。
2.broke破裂break,过去式broke,过去分词broken。
3.what该句也可以说成They didn't know what they could do.他们不知道能做些什么。
4.that代词,指代呼救声。
5.thin根据下文说到两个加拿大人也掉入水里,推断冰很薄,其比较级为thinner。
6.reach够得到,reach some place到达某地,be out of reach够不到。
7.quick这里用形容词,因为前面是be动词,只有修饰实义动词才用quickly。
8.help这里为动词,helpful乐于助人的,helpless无助的,unhelpful不乐于助人的。这里使用动词不定式表示目的。
9.feel助动词后用原形,feel good指心情好,feel well指身体舒适。
10.hospital被救出的伤者必须先要送进医院治疗。
1.easier因为有机器人的帮助,她的生活就变得更容易。此处much用来修饰比较级,表示程度更深。
2.made& was made过去被动语态。
3.ironed后面的smooth提示了烫衣服。
4.result常用词组as a result,作为结果,as a result of作为&&的结果。
5. longer& no longer不再一not any longer=no more&not any more.
6.stay stay呆在,还可作&保持&,stay alive/healthy。
7.floor& 地板。sweep the floor扫地。
8.dish饭菜,也可作碟子,复数dishes。
9.rest休息,作动词,have a rest,作名词。
10. happy& be happy with对&&感到满意,意思与be satisfied with相似。
2013年中考英语首字母与完形填空汇总--博才网
猜您还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击&&&&&&
热门关键字:,,,,,