评价文档:
诺基亚手机的键盘功能
关​于​洛​基​亚​手​机​的​操​作
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩24页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢我的手机是诺基亚5530XM的 格了一下机 本来以文件夹显示的功能表突然成了图标了,怎么恢复啊?_百度知道
我的手机是诺基亚5530XM的 格了一下机 本来以文件夹显示的功能表突然成了图标了,怎么恢复啊?
我的手机:诺基亚,5530问题类型:系统设置
提问者采纳
这样设置一下试试吧。功能表—&选项—&更改功能表视图—&图标/列表,两个选项都试试看。如果都不行,就把你备份中的设置恢复过来,这样也许就行了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
诺基亚5530xm的相关知识
其他3条回答
你回复的出厂设置当然这样了 再重新建文件夹就行
新建一个文件夹啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Help - HERE - City and Country Maps - Driving Directions - Satellite Views - Routes
HERE Drive
HERE Drive Windows Phone 8
Why doesn't HERE Drive show green-coloured roads where there's idle traffic?
It could be that you're zoomed in too close on the map. Zoom out some, and the green-coloured roads will appear again.
What is the difference between HERE Maps and HERE Drive?
HERE Drive is an application for voice-guided turn-by-turn driving navigation. HERE Maps is a map application which shows your current position and interesting places around you. You can also plan routes in HERE Maps but the app will launch HERE Drive for turn-by-turn navigation
Why can't I see street addresses with house numbers in my city in HERE Drive?
Street addresses with house numbers are not available in HERE Drive. If you like, you can try HERE Maps, where street addresses with house numbers are available in selected cities.
How can I get HERE Drive back if I have accidentally removed it from my Windows Phone?
If you have accidentally uninstalled the HERE Drive or HERE Drive+ app from your device, you can re-install it from Microsoft Store:
In your phone, start Store.
Browse in Nokia collection or search for HERE Drive or HERE Drive+ and install the application.
Note that if your phone had initially HERE Drive version and you have purchased an upgrade to HERE Drive+, you don't need to purchase the app again. All of your Windows Phone app purchases are tied to your Microsoft account. You can download and re-install any app you've purchased by logging in to the Windows Phone Store.
To download and reinstall HERE Drive+:
Go to Store on your phone and search for HERE Drive+
Tap Buy. You'll see a message saying you've already bought the app.
Tap Install.
What is the battery saver feature in HERE Drive?
You can turn the battery saver feature on or off in Settings & Battery saver.
When you're not using HERE Drive, remember to close the app properly by pressing the back key left to the Windows key.
To see which apps are running in the background, long press the back button.
How can I prevent HERE Drive from using too much battery?
To keep your phone battery from draining too quickly, it's best to connect the phone to an in-car charger when you're using HERE Drive.
When you're not using HERE Drive, remember to close the app completely by pressing the back key to the left of the Windows key.
To see which apps are running in the background, long press the back button.
You can also turn on the battery saver: Settings & Battery saver. This will automatically switch off your GPS if HERE Drive is left running in the background when you're not using it.
How do I add a favourite address as a Live Tile on my start screen in HERE Drive?
Favourite addresses aren't automatically saved as Live Tiles. To choose which favourites appear on your start screen:
Go to your Favourites.
Tap and hold the place and select pin to start
How does HERE Drive switch between day and night mode?
Night mode switches on around the time the sun sets at your location and day mode switches on around sunrise. Also, night mode will be switched on if you drive into a tunnel.
If you want to disable the automatic mode switching, you can force the map to be in day or night mode in Settings & Map options & Colours.
If I continue to use the existing Nokia apps on my Windows Phone 8, can I still update the map and get new features in the future?
You can still update your map, but you'll need to upgrade to the latest HERE apps to get any new features.
Can I use HERE Drive without a data connection?
Yes. To use HERE Drive offline, tap the Internet connection tile or select Settings & Connection. You can then toggle between offline and online.
Search results might be limited in offline mode. To be able to navigate offline, you need to download a map to your phone.
Can I make the map point north in HERE Drive?
Yes, tap Settings & Map options & Orientation & North-up if you want the map to point north.
By default the map in HERE Drive rotates automatically and points in the driving direction.
How can I customise my route in HERE Drive on my Windows Phone?
You can change the default route settings in Settings & Route settings.
You can adjust the route settings also when starting the journey:
Set your destination.
Tap Route settings (it looks like a cog).
Set the desired route options and press the back button on your phone to return to the previous menu.
Select Start when you're ready to drive.
How do I know for which countries turn-by-turn navigation is available in HERE Drive?
In HERE Drive, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap Settings & Navigation licence.
In your phone
Go to Settings & location and turn it on.
It could be more difficult to find your location if you're indoors or in a built-up area.
Can I delete the alternative routes in My Commute in HERE Drive?
No, but you can replace an older alternative route by driving a new route to the same destination. My Commute always shows the last three routes you've driven.
Does the "Find my car" feature work if the car is parked in a garage or other indoor location?
&Find my car& needs GPS to save your car's location. If you're parking in a garage or other indoor parking space, GPS may not be available and the location of your car not accurately saved.
How can I restore my commute data from the cloud in HERE Drive?
If you've saved your My Commute data to the cloud, it'll be automatically restored the next time you use HERE Drive.
Note that you must be logged in to your Nokia account to be able to restore the data. If you're not already logged in, tap Sign in in HERE Drive.
What does it mean when the app says that "Find my car" in HERE Drive 4.0 is a beta version?
It means that we're still working on the Find my car feature and it's not yet 100% perfect. However, we wanted to give you a sneak preview of it and let you try it anyway.
Will HERE Drive automatically reroute me around traffic jams and other problems along my route that appear on-screen?
HERE Drive shows you info about traffic incidents and tells you how they might affect your time of arrival at your destination so you can react accordingly.
However, the app won't automatically reroute you to avoid traffic incidents.
How do I save my parking location in HERE Drive?
Your parking location will be saved automatically when you finish your journey with HERE Drive and then either:
Put HERE Drive in the background
Lock the phone screen or
Close the HERE Drive app
Be sure not to shut down the Drive app before you stop your car so your parking location can be saved accurately.
To get back to you car later, tap the Find my car tile in the HERE Drive main menu.
&Find my car& needs GPS to save your car's location. If you're parking in a garage or other indoor parking space, GPS may not be available and the location of your car not accurately saved.
When starting HERE Drive for the first time, &Find my car& shows your current location.
Go to phone Settings & Speech and make sure you've chosen a speech language and that the speech file is downloaded. Tap the Speech language setting to confirm that the speech file has been properly downloaded. You may need to download the speech file again if you've recently updated your phone software or reset your phone.
Check also that your phone's speaker volume is turned up.
Why don't I get voice guidance when I use My Commute in HERE Drive?
My Commute is for your daily driving, where you already know the way and don't need guidance but want to get real-time traffic info and know the fastest route to your destination.
How can I delete a destination from My Commutes in HERE Drive or HERE Drive+?
In HERE Drive or HERE Drive+, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap My Commute.
To remove a destination, swipe left or right until you reach all commutes. Tap and hold the destination you wish to delete and select delete.
How can I get back to my current location in HERE Drive?
If you have moved away from your current location on the HERE Drive map, you can go back by tapping the small green arrow in the bottom left of the screen.
How do I add new commutes and more routes to My Commute in HERE Drive or HERE Drive+?
To add a new commute to My Commute:
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen
Tap ** My Commutes**
Swipe left or right until you reach the ** all commutes** page.
Tap on new commute
A new commute is also automatically added if you drive from the same starting point to the same destination two times while HERE Drive is running (even in the background).
To add a new route to your commutes, just drive the route at least once. If you've driven along more than 3 different routes from the same starting point to the same destination, My Commute shows the last three routes you took. My Commute then works out the driving times for each route and shows you the best one.
Why doesn't HERE Drive calculate my route from my current position?
If your GPS signal is weak or location services is turned off, Drive won't be able to find your current position. In this case the route is calculated from your last known position.
To turn on location services, exit the HERE Drive app and go to Settings & location & Location services and toggle to on.
How can I choose what I see in the distance and time settings while navigating with HERE Drive?
To change the distance setting, long tap on the distance shown at the bottom of the screen and choose remaining distance or distance travelled.
To change the time setting, long tap on the time shown in the lower right corner of the screen and choose remaining time or time of arrival.
In which countries is HERE Drive's My Commute feature available?
The My Commute feature is currently available in the countries below:
Luxembourg
Netherlands
South Africa
Switzerland
United States
More countries are added later as over-the-air updates.
Can I pick my navigation destination in HERE Drive by pointing at a place on the map?
Yes, if you have Lumia Cyan phone software and HERE Drive version 4.1.x.x (or later):
Open HERE Drive.
Move the map to the place where you want to go, and long-tap it.
Tap Drive to.
Tap Start. If you want, you can change your route settings before starting navigation.
Why can't HERE Drive find my location?
Check that HERE Drive and your phone can use your location:
In HERE Drive:
Tap Settings & Location and turn it on.
In your phone settings:
Tap location and turn location services on.
Other things to consider: GPS:
If you're indoors, go outdoors to get a better signal.
If you're outdoors, move to a more open space.
If the weather's bad, or you're behind a UV-protected or heated windscreen, signal strength may also be affected.
Make sure you're connected to the internet.
Wi-Fi can help find your location when GPS isn't available. Be sure to turn on Wi-Fi in Settings & Wi-Fi & Wi-Fi networking.
If neither GPS nor Wi-Fi can find your location, your cellular network can be used to help find you. Be sure you have a working SIM card in your phone and are connected to your cellular network.
How can I stop HERE Drive on Windows Phone from using my location?
You can stop HERE Drive from finding your current location by tapping on Settings & Location.
Note that to use the navigation in HERE Drive, location settings must be switched on.
Can I download maps and a voice for navigation for HERE Drive using a cellular connection?
You can download small country maps also over your cellular connection, but for larger maps, you need to use Wi-Fi.
If there's no map downloaded for your current location, it will be streamed over your cellular connection as needed.
The navigation voice can be downloaded either over Wi-Fi or a cellular connection.
Does HERE Drive give speed limit warnings?
Yes. HERE Drive can warn you if you exceed the speed limit.
If you exceed a certain maximum, speed, which you can specify, a visual warning is shown, and an alarm is sounded.
The speed limit settings can be found in Settings & Speed limit.
How does HERE Drive tell me if I'm driving too fast?
HERE Drive has a speed limit warning feature. If you exceed a certain speed, which you can set, a visual warning is shown and an alarm is sounded.
The speed limit warning settings can be found in Settings & Speed limit:
Select Warning on to turn on the visual speed limit warning.
Select Play audio alert if you want to hear the alarm tone as well.
To set by how much you can exceed the limit before being warned, drag the Tell me if my speed exceeds the limit by slider. You can set separate limits for different speeds.
How do I get the street names announced in HERE Drive on my Windows Phone?
The text-to-speech feature lets you hear the street names when navigating with HERE Drive. To use the feature, you need to install the correct speech support both at the operating system level and in the HERE Drive application:
Installing speech support for operating system
Select Settings & Speech & Speech language.
Select and download the desired speech language.
Installing speech support for HERE Drive
In Drive select Settings & Navigation Voice and select the desired voice pack where the description shows &announced street names&.
Note that you need to install first the operating system speech support before the corresponding Drive voice pack can be installed.
How do I download a voice for HERE Drive navigation to my Windows Phone?
Select Settings & Navigation voice in HERE Drive.
You'll also need to install a voice in your Windows Phone settings. Close the HERE Drive app and go to Settings & Speech & Speech language to download your desired voice and language.
How can I delete old voice guidance instruction in HERE Drive?
If you want to delete the voice guidance files, you will need to uninstall and reinstall HERE Drive:
In the apps menu, tap and hold HERE Drive and select uninstall.
Start Store.
Reinstall HERE Drive from Nokia Collection or search for &HERE Drive&.
Note that you can have several voice guidance files downloaded on your phone and you don't need to delete them to start using another voice guidance. Simply select the desired voice guidance in Settings & Navigation voice. The size of the voice guidance file is relatively small (the size can be seen in the Download new menu). Having several voice guidance files on your phone shouldn't cause any issues with your phone's memory.
Even if I'm not using the voice guidance, it would be great if HERE Drive could still warn me if I exceed the speed limit. Can it do that?
Yes, it can. Just make sure the GPS is turned on in your phone, and HERE Drive will track you on the map as you drive and give you speed limit warnings as well.
Can I listen to the previous voice command again in Drive?
Yes. You can repeat the previous voice command by tapping on the direction arrow or on the info bar on top of the screen.
Where does My Commute in HERE Drive get traffic info?
Traffic info comes from many sources:
Incident reports:'Incidents' can be anything from jams on motorways to planned roadworks. The reports often come from local authorities, such as the police or a traffic management agency.
Traffic sensors: Many metropolitan areas have traffic flow sensors that measure the current average speeds on motorways and major roads.
People like you: Incident reports are timely, but sensors focus mainly on major motorways. So we also rely on the wisdom of local people to help us get a picture of the traffic situation throughout the city. People who use HERE Drive or HERE Drive+ can also help by providing anonymous info about their current travel speed.
Historic info: If sensors aren't giving us enough info, we can make relatively good assumptions about current traffic speeds based on historic info. Many city streets have very regular patterns, such as a traffic jam most mornings and fast-flowing traffic at night.
Modelling: In many cases, it's possible to infer the overall traffic situation from partial info. If there's a heavy jam on a major road, for example, the adjoining side roads are probably also crowded.
Do I have to be online to use HERE Drive's My Commute feature?
Yes, My Commute requires a data connection to get traffic info and also requires a valid SIM card to be inserted into your device.
Using services or downloading content may cause transfer of large amounts of data, which may result in data traffic costs. To avoid data traffic costs, consider getting a data plan from your network service provider.
Why are my commutes in HERE Drive saved to my Nokia account?
Your commutes are saved so that if you need to reset your phone, or you get a new phone with Windows Phone 8, you can restore your commute info.
If you don't want to save your commutes to the cloud, in HERE Drive, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, tap Settings & My Commute, and switch Store in cloud to Off.
I don't want HERE Drive to sync my commutes with my Nokia account. What can I do?
In HERE Drive, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, tap Settings& My Commute, and switch Store in cloud to Off. Note that if you don't save your commutes to your Nokia account, you can't restore your commutes if you reset your phone, or get a new Windows Phone 8 device.
Can I switch off My Commute recording in HERE Drive?
You can switch off the My Commute feature by selecting Settings & My Commute and switch the slider to Off. By doing this, the recording will be stopped but you will also not get the benefit from the My Commute feature.
Why does the HERE Drive tile show My Commute information only at certain times?
Commutes are shown based on the time window and your current location. The commutes are pushed to the tile only when the location and time are appropriate. E.g. if you are at home, you will not get those commutes pushed which normally start from work.
What happens with HERE Drive My Commute feature if the time and timezone are not correct in my phone?
If the time or timezone is not correct, My Commute may start calculating your commute data too early or too late. To be sure that the commute data in the live tile is shown at right times, check that the time settings in your phone are correct.
How do I add a destination to my list of favourites in HERE Drive?
To search for the place you want to drive to, use Set destination. If you've used HERE Drive before, you can also choose a place from your Recent destinations list.
To save a destination as a favourite, tap the blue map pointer icon to the left of the address, and the star icon with the '+'. Don't tap the address itself: if you do, HERE Drive starts finding a route to the place.
How can I edit my favourites in HERE Drive?
In your Favourites, long tap on an item you want to edit or delete. The edit menu will appear under the item.
If you've synced your favourites , you can also edit your favourites there.
Can I back up or sync my favourites in HERE Drive?
Yes, your favourites in HERE Drive can be easily synced . Just go to Favourites and tap the sync icon.
Where can I report problems with the map on my Windows Phone?
If you already have a Map Reporter account, you can use that to report problems you find on HERE Maps ( ). If you don't have a Map Reporter account, you can use HERE Map Creator on .
HERE Map Creator lets you add streets and roads in more than 100 countries. You can also change the map and make corrections if you find something wrong.
If it's not possible to make changes in your country using HERE Map Creator, first go to the place on the map where you want to report the problem. Then right-click and choose Report map changes from the menu. Finally, choose the type of problem or change you'd like to make, giving as much detail as you can.
How do I opt out from the Nokia Improvement Program with HERE Maps and Drive on my Windows Phone?
Nokia Improvement Programme collects information about your phone and your use of the services to improve the products. You can opt out from the Nokia improvement program by disabling the following option:
Go to phone settings and select feedback to Nokia, scroll to the right and deselect Participate in Nokia Improvement Program.
Useful links
& 1987 - 2015 HERE. All rights reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 手机功能表图标 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信