七年级下册数学题英语优+的10个动词不定式的句子,5个现在进行时。5个特殊疑问句。形容词性物主代词,名词性物主

我需要人教版七年级英语下册各单元的所有词组,句型,语法,是我老师要我们收集的,多者得到所有的财富值_百度知道
我需要人教版七年级英语下册各单元的所有词组,句型,语法,是我老师要我们收集的,多者得到所有的财富值
词组句型语词组24句型4组语越越总言提供越越
提问者采纳
七级册英语语点总结类:英语习Unit 1 Where’s your pen pal from?.短语:1 .be from = come from 自于----2. live in 居住---3. on weekends 周末4 .write to sb = write a letter to sb 给某写信;写信给某5 .in the world 世界 in China 6.pen pal 笔友 14 years old 14岁 favorite subject 喜欢科目7.the United States 美 the United Kingdom 英 New York 纽约8.speak English 讲英语 like and dislike 憎9.go to the movies 看电影 play sports 做运二.重点句式:1 Where’s your pen pal from? = Where does your pen pal from/2 Where does he live?3 What language(s) does he speak?4 I want a pen pal in China. 5 I can speak English and a little French.6 Please write and tell me about yourself.7 Can you write to me soon?8 I like going to the movies with my friends and playing sports.三.本单元家民、语言应1 Canada---- Canadian---- English / French2 France------ French------French3 Japan------Japanese----Japanese 4 Australia----Australian----- English5 the United States------ American---- English6 the United Kingdom---British----- EnghishUnit 2 Where’s the post office?. Asking ways: (问路)1. Where is (the nearest) …… (近)……哪2. Can you tell me the way to …… 能告诉我……路3. How can I get to …… 我达……呢4. Is there …… near here / in the neighborhood? 附近……5. Which is the way to …… 哪条……路二.Showing the ways: (指路)1. Go straight down / along this street. 沿着条街直走2. Turn left at the second turning. 第二路口向左转3. You will find it on your right. 右手边发现4. It is about one hundred metres from here. 离约百米远5. You’d better take a bus. 坐公交车(You’d better+词原形)三.词组1. across from …… ……面 across from the bank 银行面2. next to…… 紧靠…… next to the supermarket 紧靠超市3. between……and…… …………间between the park and the zoo 公园物园间among 表示位于三者或三者间4. in front of…… ……前面 There is a tree in front of the classroom.课室前面棵树in the front of…… ……(内)前部 There is a desk in the front of the classroom.课室内前部张桌5. behind…… ……面 behind my house 我家面6. turn left/ right 向左/右拐on the left/right of…… 某物左/右边 on the left of our school 我校左边on one’s left/right 某左/右边 on my left 我左边7. go straight 直走8. down /along…… 沿着……(街道) down/along Center Street 沿着央街9. in the neighborhood=near here 附近10 welcome to…… 欢迎……11. take /have a walk 散步12. the beginning of…… ……始,前端at the beginning of…… ……始,前端in the beginning 起初始13. have fun=have a good time=enjoy oneself 玩愉快我昨玩 I had fun yesterday.I had a good time yesterday.I enjoyed myself yesterday.14. have a good trip 旅途愉快15. take a taxi 坐租车16. 达:get to + get here/ there/ home //家arrive in + I arrive in Beijing.arrive at + I arrive at the bank.reach + 17.go across 物体表面横 go across the street 横马路go through 空间穿 go through the forest 穿树林18.on + 街道名称 Eg: on Center Streetat + 具体门牌号+街道名称 Eg: at 6 Center Street三.重难点解析1.enjoy doing sth 享受做某事乐趣喜做某事I enjoy reading. 我喜读书目前止我两特殊词finishenjoy都要带 doing.I finish cleaning the room. 我扫完间屋2.hope to do sth 希望做某事 I hope to pass this exam. 我希望通考试hope +句 I hope tomorrow will be fine. 我希望明晴朗(句即句句放句属于句所叫句tomorrow will be fine句放I hope 面形句句)3. if 引导表示假设句If I have much money, I will go to the moon. 我许钱我月球If you are hungry, you can buy some food in the supermarket.饿超市买些食物四.本单元反义词、近义词配1new—old 2 quiet--- busy 3 dirty--- clean 4 big---- smallUnit 3 Why do you like koala bears?.重点词组eat grass eat leaves be quiet very shy very smart very cuteplay with her friends kind of South Africa other animalsat night in the day every day during the day二. 交际用语1. Why do you like pandas? Because they’re very clever.2. Why does he like koalas? Because they’re kind of interesting.3. Where are lions from? They are from South Africa.4. What other animals do you like?I like dogs, too. Why?Because they’re friendly and clever.5. Molly likes to play with her friends and eat grass.6. She’s very shy.7. He is from Australia. 8.He sleeps during the day, but at night he gets up and eats leaves.9.He usually sleeps and relaxes 20 hours every day.10.Let’s see the pandas first.11.They’re kind of interesting.12.What other animals do you like? 13.Why do you want to see the lions?三. 重点难点释义1、kind of 点稍微Koala bears are kind of shy. 考拉点害羞kind 种类意思:各种各 all kinds ofWe have all kinds of beautiful flowers in our school.2、China n.
Africa n. 非洲China Africa都专名词首字母都应该写且介词in连用There are many kinds of tigers in China.There are many kinds of scary animals in Africa.3、friendly adj. 友蔼亲名词friend形容词形式be词连用, be friendlyThe people in Chengdu are very friendly.4、with prep. 跟同…起I usually play chess with my father.注意区别与and用and通用于连接主语或宾语连接主语I, I通放 and :My father and I usually play chess together.Play with …起玩耍玩…I often play with my pet dog.Don’t play with water!5、daynight 反义词day 表示白或night表示夜或夜晚通说in the day, during the day, at nightKoala bears often sleep during the day and eat leaves at night.6、leaf n. 叶复数形式:leaves, 类似变化:wife—wives, wolf—wolves,knife—knives等7、hour n. ;点钟hour前边通加冠词an 表示 即:an hourThere are 24 hours in a day and 60minutes in an hour.8、be from 自…be from = come fromPandas are from China. = Pandas come form China.9、meat n. (食用)肉数名词表示许使用much修饰即:much meatHe eats much meat every day.10、grass n. 草数名词表示许使用much修饰即:much grassThere is much grass on the playground.四. 语知识特殊疑问句通what、who、which、when、where、how、how old、how many等某具体问题进行提问特殊疑问句基本构两种情况:1. 疑问句+般疑问句结构见情况例:What’s your grandfather’s telephone number? 爷爷电号码少Who is that boy with big eyes? 眼睛男孩谁Which season do you like best? 喜欢哪季节When is he going to play the piano? 候弹钢琴Where does he live? 住哪How are you? How old are you? How many brothers and sisters do you have? 几兄弟姐妹2. 疑问句+陈述句结构疑问词作主语或修饰主语例:Who is on duty today?今谁值Which man is your teacher?哪位男士师我What/How about+名词/代词+其特殊疑问句种省略结构例:I like English. What/How about you? 我喜欢英语呢What about playing basketball? 打篮球Unit 4 I want to be an actor..短语:1 want to do sth 想要作某事2 give sb sth = give sth to sb 给某某物 / 某物给某3 help sb do sth 帮助某作某事 Eg: I want to help my mother do some housework at home.4 help sb with sth 帮助某谋事 Eg: I want to help my mother with some housework at home5 in the day 白6 at night 晚7 talk with/ to sb ----谈8 be busy doing sth 忙于做某事 Eg: He is busy listening to the teacher.9 in a hospital 医院l10 work/ study hard 努力工作11 Evening Newspaper 晚报二.重点句式及注意事项:1 询问职业特殊疑问词what;三种主要句式① What + is / are + sb?② What + does/ do + sb + do?③ What + is/ are + 名词所格/ 形容词性物主代词 + job?2 People give me their money or get their money from me.3 Sometimes I work in the day and sometimes at night.4 I like talking to people.5 I work late. I’m very busy when people go out to dinners.6 Where does your sister work?7 then we have a job for you as a waiter.8 Do you want to work for a magazine? Then come and work for us as a reporter.9 Do you like to work evenings and weekends?10 We are an international school for children of 5-12.三. 本单元名词复数1 policeman--- policemen 2 woman doctor----- women doctors 3 thief-----thieves 详细吧
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
我这也是在网上找的,你看下有没有用吧
七年级下册英语语法点总结(1)
分类:英语学习
Unit 1 Where’s your pen pal from?
一.短语:
1 .be from = come from 来自于----
2. live in 居住在---
3. on weekends 在周末
4 .write to sb = write a letter to sb 给某人写信;写信给某人
5 .in the world 在世界上 in China 在中国
6.pen pal 笔友 14 years old 14岁 favorite subject 最喜欢的科目
7.the United States 美国 the United Kingdom 英国 New York 纽约
8.speak English 讲英语 like and dislike 爱憎
9.go to the movies 去看电影 play sports 做运动
二.重点句式:
1 Where’s your pen pal from? = Where does your pen pal from/
2 Where does he live?
二、七年级英语语法——句式
肯定陈述句 a) This is a book. (be动词)
b) He looks very young. (连系动词)
c) I want a sweat like this. (实义动词)
d) I can bring some things to school. (情态动词)
e) There’s a computer on my desk. (There be结构)
否定陈述句 a) These aren’t their books. b) They don’t look nice.
c) Kate doesn’t go to No. 4 Middle School. d) Kate can’t find her doll.
e) There isn’t a cat here. (=There’s no cat here.)
肯定祈使句 a) Please go and ask the man. b) Let’s learn English!
c) Come in, please.
否定祈使句a) Don’t be late. b) Don’t hurry.
1) 一般疑问句 a) Is Jim a student? b) Can I help y...
组成句子的各个部分叫句子成分。句子成分在英语的学习过程中有着举足轻重的作用。如果说词汇是砖,那么句子成分就如建筑的框架结构 。掌握好该部分对整个英语的学习起着事半功倍的效果。英语的句子成分包括主语、谓语、宾语、表语、定语、状语、补语、同位语。
(一) 主语:(subject) 是一个句子的主题( theme), 是句子句子主要说明的人或事物。它的位置一般在一句之首。可用作主语的有单词、短语、从句乃至句子。
1.名词作主语。
The man is a doctor.
那个男的是医生
2.代词用作主语。
He told a joke but it fell flat.
他说了个笑话,但没有引人发笑
3.数词用作主语。
One is enough.
一个就够了。
4.名词化的形容词用作主语。(常见的名词化的形容词th...
你可以去问老师
七年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁七年级英语下册1―6单元必背句子与词组
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
七年级英语下册1―6单元必背句子与词组
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
七年级英语下册1―6单元必背句子与词组
文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M 1―6单元Unit1 Where’s your pen pal from? (ok)1. --你的笔友来自哪里? -- Where is your pen pal from?&& (无“实义动词come, 用is/are”)--他来自加拿大。-- He/She is from Canada.同义句:-- Where does your pen pal come from?&&& (有“实义动词come, 用do/does”)-- He/She comes from Canada.来自:be from = come from练:They’re _______ Australia, a beautiful country.A. come from&&&& B. comes from&&&& C. from&&&& D. for2. --你的笔友来自加拿大吗?-- Is your pen pal from Canada?&& (用法同上)--是的。-- Yes, he/she is.同义句:-- Does your pen pal come from Canada?&& (用法同上)& -- Yes, he/she does.3. 他来自澳大利亚:He is from Australia.&& 他是澳大利亚人:He is Australian.4. --你的笔友住在哪里?-- Where does your pen pal live? --他住在多伦多。-- He/She lives in Toronto.居住在某地:live in sp&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 练:-- When _____ the girl _____ her homework?&& -- In the evening.A. does, does&&&& B. does, do&&&& C. is, do&&&& D. is, does-- _______ your sister have a pen pal?&& Yes, she _______.A. Is, is&&&& B. Does, do&&&& C. Can, can&&&& D. Does, does-- Ling Tao is a Chinese, but now he _______ in the UK.A. live&&&& B. is&&&& C. is from&&&& D. comes from5. --你的笔友说什么语言?-- What language does your pen pal speak?--他说英语。-- He/She speaks English.说某种语言:speak+语言;&&& 其他用法:speak a little+语言;speak in+语言;用某种语言说某东西:say sth in+语言;对某人说:say to sb&&& 告诉某人:tell sb练:My new pen pal ________ me that he can ________ Chinese but only a little.I can’t ________ French, but I can ________ it in English.6. 我喜欢和我的朋友一起去看电影:I like going to the movies with my friends.① 句型:喜欢做某事:like doing sth = like to do sth② 去看电影:go to the movies&&&& ③ 看电影:see a movie7. 写信给某人:write to sb = write a letter to sb互相写信:write to each other&&&& 互相写电子邮件:write e-mails to each other8. 一部动作电影:an action movie9. 告诉我关于你自己:tell me about yourself讲故事:tell a story&& 讲故事给某人听:tell a story to sb10. 在周末:on weekends&&& 在平时:on the weekdays11. 相似单词比较:(1) 信:letter&& 一点:little&&&&& (2) 法国:France&& 法语:French12. (1) like& v. 喜欢;& 如:He likes reading.(2) like& prep. 像;& 如:He looks like his mother.13. (1) country& n. 国家;& 如:There are many countries in the world.(2) country& n. 乡村;如:乡村音乐:country music&& He lives in the country.14. (1) from& perp. 来自;& 如:My pen pal is from Canada.(2) from& prep. 从;& 如:Let’s read from the beginning of this book.Unit2 Where’s the post office? (ok)1. 问路:(1) Excuse me, how can I get to the post office?(2) Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the post office?2. --这儿附近有一个邮局吗?-- Is there a post office near here?--是的。-- Yes, there is.&& (否定:No, there isn’t.)① there be翻译为“有”,不能拆开翻译。用法:There is+单数/不可数;There are+复数;② 在附近:near here = in the neighborhood3. C邮局在哪里?-- Where is the post office?--它在第五大街上。-- It’s on Fifth Avenue.&&& (第五:用序数词fifth)在…街上:介词用on4. 它在沿大桥街右侧:It’s down Bridge Street on the right.沿…街左侧:down…street on the left5. 散步通过花园:Take a walk through the park.& (指“穿过park的内部”)6. 在宾馆旁边是一间有着漂亮花园的小房子:Next to the hotel is a small house with a beautiful garden.&& (不能用has)7. 我爸爸很享受散步的乐趣:My father enjoys taking a walk very much.① 句型:享受做某事的乐趣:enjoy doing sth② 散步:take a walk&&& 去散步:go for a walk③ 走着去某地:walk to sp = go to sp on foot8. 这是花园之旅的开始:This is the beginning of the garden.① 开始,开端:beginning&&& 如:Let’s read from the beginning of this book.② 在…的开端:at the beginning of…9. 大桥街是一个很好玩的地方:Bridge Street is a good place to have fun.10. 让我告诉你去我家的路:Let me tell you the way to my house.① 去某地的路:the way to sp.② 在某人去某地的路上:on one’s way to sp.& home, there, here前的介词“to”要省略③ 做某事的好方法:a good way to do sth11. 比较:(表示“位置”)在…前面:in front of…& 在…后面:behind…(表示“时间”)在…之前:before…&&&& 在…之后:after…比较:(1) in front of…在(外部)的前面;&&& 如:There is a big tree in front of my house.(2) in the front of…在(内部)的前面; 如:The teacher is in the front of classroom.12. 在左边/右边:on the left/right.在…左边/右边:on the left/right of…13. 笔直走:go straight&& 沿着…街(路)走:go down…Street/Road(两者合并)沿着…街(路)笔直走:go straight down…Street/Road14. 向左转:turn left&& 向右转:turn right&& 掉头:turn around15. 玩得(很)高兴:have a good time = have (great) fun句型:很高兴做某事:have (great) fun doing sth16. 打的:take a taxi&&&&&& 打的去某地:take a taxi to sp = go to sp by taxi乘公交车:take a bus&& 乘公交车去某地:take a bus to sp = go to sp by bus17. 我希望你过一个愉快的旅途:I hope you have a good trip.对于别人的赞美与祝愿,回答用“Thanks, Thank you”来表示“感谢”18. 到达某地方:(1) arrive in+大地方;& arrive at+小地方;(2) arrive单独使用;如:When he arrives, the class is over.(3) get to+地方;到家:get home 到达那里:get there 到达这里:get here19. 穿过:(1) 从表面穿过:across&&& 穿过马路:walk acorss the road(2) 从内部穿过:through&& 穿过公园:walk through the park20. 在…上面:(1) on&& (指“表面接触”)& 如:There is a book on the desk.(2) over& (指“表面不接触”,悬空)& 如:There is a bridge over the river.21. 不定冠词a/an与定冠词the的选择使用――看“翻译”。(1) 翻译为“一…”,用a/an;(2) 翻译为“这…”或“不需要翻译”,用the;如:(1) There is ______ old man next to ______ post office.(2) C Do you know ______ London?& -- Of course. It’s in _____ United Kingdom.22. (1) straight& adv. 笔直地;& 如:Go down straight and turn left.(2) straight& adj. 直的;& 如:He has short straight black hair.23. (1) turn& v. 转弯;& 如:向后转:Turn around.(2) turn& n. 轮到某人的一次机会;& 如:It’s your turn to tell a story.24. (1) left& n. 左边;& 如:Turn left.(2) left& v. 离开leave的过去式;& 如:He left home early yesterday.25. (1) right& n. 右边;& 如:The post office is on your right.(2) right& adj. 正确的;& 如:Which one is right?26. (1) down& adv. 向下;& 如:Sit down, please.(2) down& prep. 沿着;& 如:The post office is down Bridge Street on the right.27. (1) open& v. 打开;& 如: The shop opens at seven o’clock am.(2) open& adj. 开着的;营业中的;& 如:The shop is open for 24 hours a day.28. (1) clean& v. 打扫;& 如:We clean the classroom every day.(2) clean& adj. 干净的;& 如:Our classroom is very clean.29. (1) if& 如果;& 如:If you are hungry, you can buy some food in the supermarket.(2) if& 是否;& 如:I don’t know if he will come.30. (1) visit& v. 参观,访问;(2) visit& v. 看望,拜访;Unit3 Why do you like koalas? (ok)1. C让我们先去看考拉。-- Let’s see the koalas first.&&& (first翻译为“首先”)C你为什么最喜欢考拉?-- Why do you like koalas best?&&& (best翻译为“最”)--因为它们很可爱。-- Because they are very cute.句型:让某人做某事:let sb do sth2. C你为什么不喜欢老虎?-- Why don’t you like tigers?--因为它们有点吓人。-- Because they are kind of scary.① 在此处,表示“不”,只要在do后加not即可。② 有点…:kind of+形容词 = a little+形容词3. 你还喜欢别的什么动物? What other animals do you like?&& (后有animals, other不加s)你喜欢和别的年轻人工作吗? Do you like to work with other young people?This isn’t my sweater. It’s __________ (you).Are all these children __________ (you)?4. 他是一个8岁的男孩:He is an 8-year-old boy.&& (后有名词boy, 用连字符,year用原形)他8岁:He is 8 years old.&& (后无名词boy, 不用连字符,岁数大于1,year变复数)5. 请保持安静:Please be quiet. = Please keep quiet.& (keep译为“保持”,= be)6. 他每天通常睡和放松20个小时:He usually sleeps and relaxes 20 hours every day.每天:every day& (要分开)&& 连在一起的everyday翻译为“日常的”,是个形容词。7. 和某人玩:play with sb&& (倒翻)&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & 8. 在白天:during the day = in the day& 在此处,during = in9. 在晚上:at night = in the evening&&& 在上学的晚上/白天:on school nights/days10. 吃草:eat grass&& 吃叶子:eat leaves (leaf的复数形式)& 吃肉:eat meat11. 相似单词比较:(1) 草:grass& (不可数,无复数)&& (2) 玻璃:glass& 复数:glasses 眼镜12. 汉语:因为…,所以…&& 英语:because…, so… (不能同时出现在一个句子中)汉语:虽然…,但是…&& 英语:though…, but… (只能使用其中一个)如:_______ Tom is tired, _______ he wants to have a food rest.A. Because, so&&& B. Though, but&&& C. /, so&&& D. /, but13. (1) first& num. 第一;& 如:Sunday is the first day of a week.(2) first& adv. 首先;首先:at first& 如:Let’s see the koalas first.14. (1) best& adv. 最;& 如:Why do you like koalas best?(2) best& adj. 最好的;& 如:Who do you think is the best teacher in your class?15. (1) very& adv. 非常(放在形容词前);& 如:The koalas are very cute.(2) very much& 非常(放在动词后);& 如:Thank you very much.16. (1) kind(s) of& n. 种类;& 如:There are many kinds of anmals in the zoo.What kind of noodles would you like?(2) kind of = a little& adv. 有点;(无形式变化)& 如:He is kind of lazy.(3) kind&& adj. 和蔼的,友善的;& 如:It’s kind of you to help me with my English.17. 树叶:leaf&& 复数:leaves&& 变化规则:去f加18. 小偷:thief& 复数:thieves&& 变化规则:去f加ves.Unit4 I want to be an actor.1. C你是干什么的?-- What do you do?&&& --我是一名医生。-- I’m a doctor.询问“职业”的另两种问法:① What’s your job?② What are you?2. C你在哪里工作?-- Where do you work?&& --我在医院工作。-- I work in a hospital.3. C你长大时想成为什么?-- What do you want to be when you grow up?--我想成为一名演员。-- I want to be an actor because it’s interesting.be动词:可译为“是”或“成为”,这里是“成为”的意思。练:-- What do you want to _______, Susan?&& -- A reporter.&& (082七下期末考)A. be&&& B. do&&& C. have&&& D. make4. 人们把他们的钱给我或者从我这里拿走他们的钱:People give me their money or get their money from me.词组:把某东西给某人:give sb sth = give sth to sb词组:从某人处得到某东西:get sth from sb5. 我们有一份当服务员的工作给你:& We have a job for you as a waiter.6. 你想为杂志社写故事吗?& Do you want to write stories for a magazine?7. 你想参加学校戏剧吗?& Do you want to be in the school play?此处的be in意思是“参加”,等于join。8. 我们是一所专为5到12的儿童开设的国际学校:We are an international school for children of 5-12.9. 我们想要一个体育老师教足球:we want a P.E. teacher to teach soccer.句型:想要某人做某事:want sb to do sth10. 我们从星期一到星期五上学:We go to school from Monday to Friday.11. 工作很迟:work late&&& 努力工作:work hard&&& 努力学习:study hard12. 穿制服:wear a uniform&&& 穿校服:wear a school uniform13. 打某人的电话:call sb at+telephone number14. 与某人讲话(单方面):talk 与某人讲话(互相):talk with sb&&& Who are you talking with?谈论某事:talk about sth&&&&&&&& What are you talking about?15. “有定冠词”与“没有定冠词”的区别:(1) 去上学:go to school&&& 去学校:go to the school(2) 住院:in hospital&&&&&&& 在医院里:in the hospital16. 句型:擅长于做某事:be good at doing sth17. 关于做题时“名词”加“的”与“代词”加“的”:(1) 翻译句子,看有“的”与无“的”时句子意思是否通顺。(2) 如果需要加“的”,则作出相应变化。(3) 如何加 ’s ?& ① 不以s结尾的加 ’s& ;& ② 以s结尾的只加 ’ 。练:(1) My __________ (grandmother) home is on Market Street.(2) They are the __________ (twin) bedrooms.(3) I think they are __________ (他们) friends.(4) we are eating dinner at my __________ (grandparent) home.(5) Please write and tell me about __________ (你) school.(6) This office is for __________ (我们) English teacheer.18. (1) when& adv. 什么时候;& 如:When does Linda get up every day?(2) when& adv. 当…时;& 如:What do you want to be when you grow up?19. (1) or& 或者;& 如:People give their money to me or get their money from me.(2) or&& 还是;& 如:Which one do you like, this one or that one?20. (1) call& v. 打(电话);& If you have an idea, please call me.(2) call& v. 叫;& 如:You can call me Tom.(3) call& v. (大声)叫喊;& 如:The boy calls, “Where is the basketball?”21. (1) play& v. 玩,打;& 如:She likes to play with her friends.(2) play& n. 戏剧;& 如:Do you want to be in the school play?&&& (be in = join 参加)22. 音乐:music&& 音乐家:musician23. 故事:story&& 复数:stories&&& 变化规则:去y加24. 不规则可数名词变复数:(1) 男警察:policeman&& 复数:policemen(2) 女警察:policewoman&& 复数:policewomen(3) 孩子:child&& 复数:children25. 单词辨析:(1) 新闻,消息:news& (不可数)&& (2) 纸:paper&& (不可数)(3) 报纸:newspaper&& (可数,复数为newspapers)Unit5 I’m watching TV1. 现在进行时的结构:主语+be+Ving.&& (be动词和动词+ing两者缺一不可)考题形式:(1) 已知be动词,考后面的动词形式(要加ing);(2) 已知后面的动词+ing, 则前面用be动词。如:(1) The boy is _________ (run) with his father.(2) Some children are __________ (lie) on the grass.(3) My brother and I are __________ (play) soccer.(4) His sister is __________ (read) a book.2. --你正在做什么?-- What are you doing?&& --我正在看电视。-- I’m watching TV.3. 那听起来很棒:That sounds great/good.4. 谢谢你的信和照片:Thanks for your letter and the photos.① 谢谢某东西:Thanks for sth② 句型:谢谢做某事:Thanks for doing sth5. 这是我的一些照片:Here are some of my photos.&& (“一些照片”是“复数”,be用are)这是我的一张全家福照片:Here is a photo of my family.& (“一张照片”是“单数”,be用is)6. 句型:忙于做某事:be busy doing sth如:His brother is busy _________ (write) stories in his room.7. 表示“活动”的“动词词组”&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & ① 做家庭作业:do one’s homework&&&& ② 打扫房间:clean the room③ 吃晚饭:eat dinner&&& ④ 打电话:talk on the phone = make a telephone call⑤ 看书/看报/看杂志:read books, read newspapers, read magazines⑥ (学生)上课:have an English class&& (老师)上课:give an English class⑦ 举行晚会:have an evening party&&&&& ⑧ 和某人说再见:say goodbye to sb8. 在购物中心:at the mall&&&& 在游泳池:at the (swimming) pool在学校:at school&&&&&&&&& 在体育馆里:in the gym9. 在第一张照片中:in the first photo&& 在第二张照片中:in the second photo在下一张照片中:in the next photo&& 在最后一张照片中:in the last photo 10. 等汽车:wait for the bus&&&& 在汽车站等(某人):wait (for sb) at the bus stop11. 我的兄弟和我:my brother and I&&& (要把“我”放在后面)12. (身体)好,健康:well = fine& 如:-- How is your mother?&& -- She is _______.13. 活动:activity&&& 复数:activities&& (以辅音字母+y结尾的,去y加ies)玩具:toy&&& 复数:toys&& (以元音字母+y结尾的,直接加s)14. (1) 也:also&& 用于“肯定句的句中”;(2) 也:too&&& 用于“肯定句的句末,前加逗号”;(3) 也:either& 用于“否定句的句末,前加逗号”。15. (1) show& n. 节目;如:TV show, sports show, game show, talk show(2) show& v. 给…看;如:Can you show me your family photo?& I’ll show you the way.(3) show& v. 表演;如:Can you show us Beijing Opear?Unit6 It’s raining!1. C今天北京的天气怎么样?-- How’s the weather in Beijing today?&& (无like用How)--是晴天。-- It’s sunny.&& (其他天气:windy, cloudy, sunny=fine=nice)同义句:-- What’s the weather like today?&& (有like用What)-- It’s sunny.&& (其他天气:warm, hot, cool, cold, dry, humid)练:We don’t know _______ the weather will be tomorrow.A. how&&& B. what&&& C. how’s&&& D. what’s2. --你最近过得怎么样?-- How’s it going with you?--相当好:Pretty good.&& 很棒:Great.&& 还不错:Not bad.&& 很糟糕:Terrible.3. (1) 在夏天天是多雨的。It’s rainy in summer.&& (it后有be动词is, 后面用形容词rainy)(2) 在夏天天经常下雨。It often rains in summer.&& (it后无be动词is, 后面用动词rains)(3) 现在正在下雨:It’s raining now.&& (is和动词ing构成“现在进行时”)相同用法的词还有snowy, snows.练:(1) What do you do when it ______?& A. rain& B. rainy& C. raining& D. is rainy(2) It’s __________ (rain) heavily in Harbin now.(3) The radio says it will be __________ (rain) tomorrow.(4) C How’s the weather on Sunday?&& -- ________.A. It’s rain&&&& B. It’s raining&&&& C. It’s rains&&&& D. It rainy4. 谢谢你参加中央电视台“环游世界”节目。Thank you for joining CCTV’s Around The World show.句型:感谢你做某事:Thank you for doing sth5. 有许多人正躺在沙滩上:There are many people lying on the beach.① 句型:有某人正在做某事:There be sb doing sth② 躺在沙滩上:lie on the beach&& (lie加ing的规则:将ie变成y, 再加ing)6. 一些正在拍照,另外的正躺在沙滩上。Some are taking photos, others are lying on the beach.(1) 一些…,另一些…(复数):some…, others…(2) 一个…,另一个…(单数):one…, the other…7. 他们看起来很酷:They look cool.&&&&& 他看起来很酷:He looks cool.8. 电话用语:(1) 你是谁?& Who’s that?&& 不能用:Who are you?(2) 你是某某吗?& Is that…?&& 不能用:Are you…?(3) 是某某在说话吗?& Is that … speaking?&&& 回答用:Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.(4) 我是某某:& This is….&& 不能用:I’m ….(5) 是某某在说话:This is … speaking.9. 句型:做完某事:finish doing sth&&& 完成某事:finish sth如:He finishes reading a book about science.He finishes his homework at home every day.10. 句型:为了做某事:in order to do sth&& 跟在to后面的动词用原形。11. 与look有关的词组:(1) 看着某人/某东西:look at sb/sth&&&&&&&& (2) 寻找某人/某东西:look for sb/sth(3) 照顾某人/某东西:look after sb/sth&&&&& (4) 看起来像某人/某东西:look like sb/sth(5) 小心:(6) 朝…外面看:look out of…&&& 如:朝窗外看:look out of the windows12. 与“人”有关的形容词+ed&& 如:relaxed, surprised, interested, excited与“物”有关的形容词+ing&& 如:relaxing, surprising, interesting, exciting练:(1) The teacher is __________ (surprise) at the news.(2) I’m having a good time and __________ (relax).13. 烧饭(总称):cook meals&& 烧早饭(中饭,晚饭):cook breakfast/lunch/dinner14. 在度假:on vacation&&&& 度假:have a vacation15. 拍照片:(单数) take a photo&& (复数) take photos16. 打沙滩排球:play beach volleyball17. 在这种热度下:in this heat18. 围围巾:(单数) wear a scarf&& (复数) wear scarves19. (天气)晴朗的:sunny = fine = nice如:Today is sunny. = Today is fine. = Today is nice.20. 学习:study&&& 三单:studies&& (以辅音字母+y结尾的,去y加ies)海滩:beach&& 复数:beaches&& (以s, x, ch, sh结尾的,加es)文章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K j.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 七年级下册数学题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信