did you find the small village yesterday? yes without anyhave difficultyy,for it has ____ changed over

使用次数:5
入库时间:
-- Did you find the small village yesterday?
-- Yes, without any difficulty, for it has ______ changed over
#coof副词用法。句意为昨天你找到那个村庄了吗?是的,毫不费力,因为它多年“几乎没”变化。可见需要一个否定意义的词,所以选择A.
如果没有找到你要的答案,请尝试下下面的试题答案搜索功能。
用户评论纠错:
&&&&&&暂无评论
我来说几句:
备课中心教案课件试卷下载 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2011年中考英语复习课件形容词、副词
下载积分:300
内容提示:2011年中考英语复习课件专题形容词、副词
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:9|
上传日期: 08:20:19|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2011年中考英语复习课件形容词、副词.PDF
官方公共微信2015年中考英语复习形容词和副词考点跟踪
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年中考英语复习形容词和副词考点跟踪
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年中考英语复习形容词和副词考点跟踪
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
第25讲 形容词和副词
&【名题实战】1.If my friends have any problems,my door is __D__ open to them.(2014,安徽)A.never   B.seldom  C.sometimes D.always2.―What was Jim wearing at the party?―Nothing __A__.He was in his usual shirt and jeans.(2013,安徽)A.special& B.simpleC.important& D.interesting3.―Our school bus will leave at 8 o'clock tomorrow.Don't be late.(2013,安徽)―OK.I will be there ten minutes __D__.A.sooner& B.slower& C.faster& D.earlier4.We lost the match because they had __D__ players.They had eleven and we had only nine!(2012,安徽)A.stronger& B.younger& C.fewer& D.more5.―You are relaxing yourself here?(2012,安徽)―Yes.It feels __A__ to walk slowly along the river.A.fantastic& B.boring& C.strange& D.terrible6.Mike hurt his back seriously and can __D__ get out of bed without help.(2012,安徽)A.quickly& B.easily& C.nearly& D.hardly7.We felt __B__ when Liu Xiang won the first prize again in the race.(2011,安徽)A.brave& B.proud& C.successful& D.worried8.Jack is good at drawing.I think no one draws __A__.(2011,安徽)A.better& B.best& C.worse& D.worst9.―Did you find the small village yesterday?―Yes,without any difficulty,for it has __A__ changed over years.(2010,安徽)A.hardly& B.greatly& C.clearly& D.nearly10.―It seems that Alice never wants to do anything except draw pictures.(2010,安徽)―Right.That's what she likes to do __C__.A.more& B.less& C.most& D.least11.―Dad,it's such a long way from our home to the park!―You mean it's __B__ to take a taxi?(2010,安徽)A.popular& B.necessaryC.possible& D.important【考点梳理】从以上考题可看出,近五年来,安徽中考对形容词和副词考查的频率很高。对形容词、副词的考查主要侧重词文辨析和比较级、最高级的用法。考生在复习时应注意熟记形容词、副词比较级的构成及用法,以及与频率相关的副词及副词短语的用法,特别要注意以&ed和&ing结尾的形容词的用法和区别。&高频考向一 形容词❶作定语,一般放在所修饰词的前面。但形容词修饰something,anything,nothing,everything等复合不定代词时,须放在其后;形容词修饰疑问代词时,也须放在其后。如:It's a cold and windy day.这是个既寒冷又有大风的一天。Would you like something hot to drink?你想要喝些热的东西吗?What else can you see?你还能看见其他什么东西?❷作表语,放在系动词的后面。常见的系动词有be,become,get(变),make(使),turn(变),keep(保持),feel,look(看起来),seem,smell,sound,taste。如:He looks happy today.他今天看起来很高兴。Silk feels soft.丝绸摸起来很软。Milk is able to turn bad easily in summer.夏天,牛奶容易变质。❸作宾语补足语。形容词作宾补时,应放在宾语之后,表示宾语的性质、状态等。如:He always makes us happy.他总是使我们高兴。❹注意点:①表示长、宽、高、深及年龄的形容词,应放在相应的名词之后。如:How long is the river?It's about two thousand metres long.这条河有多长?大约2000米长。②只能作表语的形容词:afraid害怕;alone独自的;asleep 睡着的;awake醒着的;alive活着的;well健康的;ill病的;frightened害怕的。如:The man is ill.(正)The ill man is my uncle.(误)③貌似副词的形容词:lonely独自的;friendly友好的;lively生动的;lovely可爱的。如:It's very kind of you to help me.你帮助我,真好。It's not easy to learn a foreign language.学好一门外语不容易。【例1】―That clothes store is______on weekends.―I see.I'll go there next Monday then.(2014,重庆)A.open& B.close& C.opened& D.closed解析:由答语“我将下周一去那儿”可知“那家服装店周末是关着的”。答案:__D__【例2】―Have you heard the song Stay Here Forever?―Yes.It sounds ______.(2014,济宁)A.well& B.loudlyC.sweet& D.beautifully解析:sounds在此作连系动词,意为“听起来”,后接形容词作表语,故排除B、D两项。well作形容词,意为“健康的”。答案:__C__【例3】Fred is always______because he often does something good for his health outdoors.(2013,莱芜)A.weak& B.nervous& C.serious& D.energetic解析:由后半句句意“因为他经常在户外做一些有益健康的事情”推知,前半句句意为“Fred总是精力充沛”。weak“虚弱的”;nervous“紧张的”;serious“严肃的”;energetic“精力充沛的”。答案:__D__高频考向二 副词❶副词按性质和用途可分为时间副词、地点副词、方式副词、程度副词、疑问副词等。①时间副词通常用来表示动作发生的时间。常见的时间副词有now,today,tomorrow,yesterday,before,late,early,never,seldom,sometimes,often,usually,always等。②地点副词通常用来表示动作发生的地点。常见的地点副词有here,there,inside,outside,home,upstairs,downstairs,anywhere,everywhere,nowhere,somewhere,down,up,off,in,out等。③方式副词一般用来回答“怎样的”这类问题,绝大部分由形容词词尾加&ly构成,少数与形容词同形。常见的方式副词有badly,carefully,proudly,suddenly,successfully,angrily,happily,slowly,warmly,wildly,well,fast,hard,alone,high,straight等。④程度副词多数用来修饰形容词和副词,少数用来修饰动词和介词短语。常见的程度副词有much,(a) little,a bit,very,so,too,enough,quite,rather,pretty,greatly,nearly,almost,deeply,hardly等。⑤疑问副词一般引导特殊疑问句。常见的疑问副词有how,when,where,why等。❷几组常见副词的用法辨析。①also,too,either三者都表示“也”。also通常放在句中,位于系动词、情态动词或助动词后面,实义动词前面;too通常用在肯定句中,放在句末;either用在否定句中,放在句末。②very与much二者都可以表示“很”,但用法不同:very修饰形容词和副词的原级,而much修饰形容词和副词的比较级。③ago与beforeago表示以现在为起点的一段时间以前,不能单独使用,必须和一些表示时间概念的短语搭配,常和过去时连用。before表示在过去或将来某个时间以前,也可以指“以前”,可单独使用,常与过去完成时、过去时、现在完成时连用。④so与suchso修饰形容词或副词,表示“如此地”;such修饰名词,表示“如此的”。many,much,little,few+名词,前面只能用so而不能用such修饰;such可以修饰a lot of+名词。⑤sometime,sometimes,some time与some timessometime某一时间,某一时刻(可指将来,也可指过去)sometimes有时,不时的some time一段时间some times几次,几倍【例4】The baby is sleeping.Please speak ______.(2013,聊城)A.loudly& B.clearly& C.quietly& D.politely解析:loudly意为“大声地,响亮地”;clearly意为“清楚地”;quietly意为“安静地,悄悄地”;politely意为“礼貌地”。句意为“那个宝宝正在睡觉,请悄悄地说”。答案:__C__【例5】―Can you catch what I said?―Sorry.I can______understand it.(2014,荆州)A.almost& B.probably& C.nearly& D.hardly解析:almost“几乎;差不多”;probably“大概;或许”;nearly“几乎;差不多”;hardly“几乎不”。由答语前半句“对不起”推知,后半句句意为“我几乎不能理解你说的”。答案:__D__【例6】―______ will you finish your homework,Kate?―In an hour.(2014,邵阳)A.How soon& B.How oftenC.How long解析:how soon“多久以后”;how often“多久一次”;how long“多长时间”。由答句句意“一个小时后”可知此处是提问“多久以后”。答案:__A__高频考向三 形容词、副词等级的用法1.形容词、副词比较级和最高级的构成①规则变化
构成方法&原级&比较级&最高级一般单音节词末尾加&er,est&small&&fast&&&quick&smaller&&faster&&&quicker&smallest&&fastest&&&quickest&&&以不发音的e结尾的单音节词末尾加&r,&st&nice&&fine&nicer&&finer&nicest&&finest&&&以辅音字母+y结尾的双音节单词,先把y变为i,再加&er,&est&lonely&&happy&lonelier&&happier&loneliest&&happiest&&&以一个辅音字母结尾的重读闭音节单词,双写末尾的字母再加&er,&est&hot&&big&&&thin&hotter&&bigger&&&thinner&hottest&&biggest&&&thinnest&&&部分双音节词或多音节词在原级前加more,most&&&interesting&&&&&&tired&more&&interesting&&&&&&more tired&most&&interesting&&&&&&most tired&&&②不规则变化原级&比较级&最高级good/well&better&bestbad/ill/badly&worse&worstlittle&less&leastmany/much&more&mostfar&farther&farthestold&older/elder&oldest/eldestlate&later&latest③下列单、双音节词只能加more和most
原级&比较级&最高级like(相似的,同样的)&more like&most likereal(真的)&more real&most realtired(疲乏的)&more tired&most tiredpleased(高兴的)&more pleased&most pleasedoften(经常)&more often&most often2.形容词、副词等级的用法❶原级的用法①只能修饰原级的词:very,quite,so,too,rather。如:He is too tired to walk on.他太累了以至于不能再继续走了。②as...as...和……一样(中间用原级)not as(so)...as和……不一样(中间用原级) 如:Tom is as old as Kate.汤姆和凯特年龄一样大。Tom is twice as old as Kate.汤姆的年龄是凯特的两倍。This room is not so/as big as that one.这个房间不如那个大。❷比较级的用法①可以修饰比较级的词:much,a lot,far,a little,a bit,even,still。②...than...……比……如:Tom is taller than Kate.汤姆比凯特高。③选择疑问句中,二选一时如:Which is bigger,the earth or the moon?哪一个更大,地球还是月球?④用比较级表示最高级的意思如:The Yangtze River is longer than any other river in China.在中国,长江比其他任何一条河都长。⑤“比较级+and+比较级”表示“越来越……”如:He is getting taller and taller.他变得越来越高了。The flowers are more and more beautiful.花儿越来越漂亮了。⑥“the+比较级,the+比较级”表示“越……,就越……”如:The more careful you are,the fewer mistakes you'll make.你越认真,犯的错误就越少。⑦在比较级中为了避免重复,在than后常用one,that,those等词来替代前面提到过的名词。如:The weather here is warmer than that in Shanghai.这里的天气比上海的暖和。⑧表示倍数的比较如:This room is three times bigger than that one.这个房间比那个大3倍。❸最高级的用法①形容词最高级前一定要用the,副词最高级前可省略the。②有范围(in,of,among或从句等)修饰的用最高级。如:Winter is the coldest season of the year.冬季是一年里最冷的季节。This is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。③“主语+be+one of the+形容词最高级+复数名词+in/of短语”表示“……是……中最……之一”。如:Beijing is one of the largest cities in China.北京是中国最大的城市之一。④选择疑问句中用于三者或三者以上的比较。如:Which country is the largest,China,Brazil or Canada?哪一个国家最大,中国,巴西还是加拿大?Which season do you like (the) best,spring,summer or autumn?你最喜欢哪一个季节,春天,夏天还是秋天?⑤表示“第几个最……”时,用“the+序数词+最高级+名词单数”的结构。如:The Yellow River is the second longest river in China.黄河是中国第二长河。【例7】 My grandpa told a good story,but I told a______one.(2013,河南)A.good& B.better& C.best& D.worse解析:由前半句句意“我爷爷讲了一个好”可知,后半句句意为“但我讲了一个更好的”,两者比较用比较级。答案:__B__【例8】 ―Many boy students think math is______English.―I agree.I'm weak in English.(2014,镇江)A.much difficult than& B.so difficult asC.less difficult than& D.more difficult than解析:A选项中much常用来修饰比较级,此处后面跟原级,故排除。B选项的结构常常用在否定句中,故排除。根据回答“I agree.I'm weak in English.”可推知前句意为“大多数男学生认为数学没有英语难”。答案:__C__【例9】 I'm sorry I'm late.I should get here 10 minutes ________.(2013,河北)A.early& B.earlierC.the earlier& D.the earliest解析:根据前句“I'm sorry I'm late.(很抱歉我迟到了。)”可推知后句句意为“我应该早10分钟到达这儿。”指的是与现在相比较更早些,故用比较级。注意,除非明确指两者进行比较时,其中“较(更)……的一个”,或用在固定句式中,否则比较级前不能加the。答案:__B__【例10】 He looks much______without sunglasses.A.well& B.good& C.best& D.better解析:much修饰形容词的比较级,表示比较的程度,意为“……得多”。句意为“不戴太阳镜,他看上去好得多。”答案:__D__&一、单项选择。1.Li Ke __B__ runs in the morning,for he wants to be healthy.(2014,成都)A.never& B.often& C.hardly& D.seldom2.Mona doesn't like making speeches.She feels __C__ talking in front of the class.(2014,湖州)A.annoyed& B.excited& C.nervous& D.surprised3.―Do you enjoy Han Lei's songs?―Yes.He is the winner of I'm Singer Ⅱ.I can't think of anyone with a __A__ voice.(2014,南京)A.better& B.best& C.more& D.most4.The fruits are __A__,because they were picked from the garden just now.(2014,台州)A.fresh& B.cheapC.big& D.unhealthy5.―Is your headache getting __A__?―No,it's worse.(2014,泰安)A.better& B.bad& C.less& D.well6.―Which ocean is __B__,the Atlantic or the Pacific?―The Pacific.(2014,沈阳)A.deep& B.deeperC.deepest& D.more deeper7.―Tom,are you __A__ boy in your class?―No,but John is.I'm shorter than him.(2014,滨州)A.the tallest& B.the shortestC.the youngest& D.the oldest8.―As we know it's difficult to live in a foreign country.―__D__ if you can't understand the language there.(2014,咸宁)A.Exactly& B.NaturallyC.Usually& D.Especially9.―Fred is studying Chinese in one evening school.―Is that true?He has __D__ told me about it.(2014,安顺)A.ever& B.even& C.already& D.never10.I've heard that Zhuhai Chimelong Ocean Kingdom is one of __D__ ocean parks in Asia.(2014,广东)A.very large& B.the largerC.much larger& D.the largest11.Mike is ______,but his brother Sam is much __A__.(2014,宜宾)A.heavy;heavier& B.heavy;heaviestC.heavier;heaviest& D.heavier;the heaviest12.______he mountain is,__C__ the air is.(2014,黔南)A.The higher;the thinnestB.Higher;thinnerC.The higher;the thinnerD.More higher;more thinner13.He works______and feels __A__ every day.(2014,玉林)A.hard;happy& B.hardly;happilyC.hard;happily& D.hardly;unhappily14.It's snowing __B__,we can go out to make a snowman.(2014,贺州)A.heavy& B.heavily& C.big& D.quickly15.―__C__ do you exercise?―Twice a week.(2014,泸州)A.How long& B.How muchC.How often& D.How hard16.You didn't know __C__ I wanted to see you.It's a year since I last saw you.(2014,威海)A.how often& B.how longC.how much& D.how far17.I have a lovely room.It's the __C__ in the hotel.(2014,广州)A.nice& B.nicer& C.nicest& D.most nice18.We don't want to speak badly or __C__ in front of the class.(2014,天津)A.clearly& B.carefully& C.carelessly& D.properly二、单词拼写。19.Were you asleep or __awake__ (醒着的) at ten last night?20.The boy was so __lazy__ (懒惰的) that he never did his homework.21.Nick's teacher was __angry__ (生气的) because he fought with his classmate.22.Jane is __busy__ (忙碌的).She can't go to the movies with you.23.Mom,I'm __hungry__ (饿的).I want to eat something.24.Sonia feels __nervous__ (紧张的) when she speaks in public. 文章 来源莲山课件 ww w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?轻松教英语—赣州余先香工作室
当前位置:&&
中考英语模拟题
上传: 祝莹 &&&&更新时间: 9:28:27
& 中考英语模拟试题 &&&&&&&&&&&&&& (时间:120分钟,满分:120分)&&&& 姓名:___________
听力测试(25分) 现在是试听时间。请听一段对话,然后回答问题。 what is the boy going to buy? a. some juice.&&&&&&&&&&& b. some oranges.&&&&&&&&& c. some apples. 答案是c。 a) 请听下面10段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。(每小题1分) 1. how did the boy go to the park? && a. by taxi.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. on foot.&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. by bike. 2. what is weather is like now? && a. cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. rainy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. sunny. 3. what sport does the boy like? && a. volleyball.&&&&&&&&&&&& b. baseball.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. football. 4. where is jimmy now? && a. in the office.&&&&&&&&& &&& b. in the classroom.&&& &&&&&&&& c. at home. 5. who cleans the house at weekends? && a. the woman.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. the woman&s husband. &&&&& c. the woman&s children. 6. how long has the man waited for the bus? && a. ten minutes.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. thirty minutes.&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& c. forty minutes. 7. what time does the man&s class start on fridays? && a. at 10:00.&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& b. at 9:30.&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. at 9:00. 8. what&s the woman going to do? && a. go to the airport.&&&& &&&&&& b. have a cup of tea.&& & c. wait for the man&s uncle. 9. what does the man mean? && a. he doesn&t like the chair at all.&& &&& b. he will pay 50 dollars for the chair. && c. he can not afford the chair at last. 10. what can we learn from the conversation? && a. mr. smith is in london now.&&&&&&& &&& b. jack is in new york this week. && c. jack will leave london for paris. b) 请听下面两段对话和一段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的a、b、c三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前你都将有40秒钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话或独白读两遍。(每小题1分) conversation 1 11. where are the two speakers probably talking? && a. on a street.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& b. in a bank.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&& c. in the hill building. 12. what is the woman&s problem? && a. she has lost her watch.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. she has bought a broken watch. && c. something is wrong with her watch. 13. when does the man think the shop closes? && a. at 6:50 p.m.&&&&&&&&&& && b. at 7:00 p.m.&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& c. at 7:10 p.m. conversation 2 14. who is the woman? && a. the man&s daughter.& & b. the man&s wife.& &&&&&&& c. the man&s student. 15. how long will it take to get to blue sky water world by car? && a. about half an hour.& && b. about one hour.&&& &&& c. about one and a half hours. 16. where will they probably go this weekend? && a. sunshine park.&&&&&&& &&&& b. a small zoo.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&& c. blue sky water world. monologue(独白) 17. what will the weather be like at noon? && a. cloudy.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& b. sunny.&&&&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&& c. rainy. 18. what is the speaker doing? && a. giving a talk.& &&&& &&&b. giving a weather report.&&&& &&&c. making an advertisement. 19. where shall we park if we want to drive to the beach this afternoon? && a. at the south end of the beach.&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& b. at the west end of the beach. && c. at the north end of the beach. 20. which of the following is right? && a. long beach is in australia. && b. the water temperature at the beach is 32 degrees. && c. long beach is a good place for swimming and surfing. c) 请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,并将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。(每小题1分) &
name of the girl
21.__________________
age of the girl
22.________________ _
shape of the girl
23.__________________
color of her jeans
24. _________________
room of the service center
25._________________
& & & & & & & 二、单项填空(15分) 从a、b、c、d四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。(每小题1分) &(   ) 26. &i ________ our school sports meeting has been put off because of bad weather. &that&s true. i just got the same news a few minutes ago. &&&&&&&&&&& a. told&&& &&&&&b. was told&&& c. spoke&&& &&&&&&&d. was spoken (   ) 27. & i think parents will have a bad ______ on their children if they often argue at home. &&&&&&&&&& &i agree with you. &&&&&&&&&&& a. decision&&&& & b. experience&&&& c. information&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. influence (   ) 28. &will the twins go to tom&s birthday party next sunday? &&&&&&&&&& &not until they ______ . &&&&&&&&&& a. will invite&&& & b. invite&&&& &&& c. will be invited&& d. are invited (   ) 29. &you look upset now. what is annoying you? &&_____ a very important notebook. i can&t find it anywhere. &&&&&&&&&& a. lost&&&& & &&&&b. to lose& &&&&&& c. losing&&&&&& &&&& &&&&d. lose (   ) 30. &we have already finished watering all the flowers, miss white. &_________! boys and girls, let&s have a drink. &&&& &&a. good luck&&& b. well done&&& c. good idea&&&& &d. best wishes (   ) 31. &what time do you expect me back, mum? && &&&&&&&&&say, ______half an hour. &&& &&&&&&&a. at&&&&&&&&& &b. before&&&&&& c. in&&&&&&&&&&&& d. for (   ) 32. &what do you think of the story book? &it _______ me a lot. some of the stories are really funny. a. doesn&t interest&& b. interests&& c. interesting& &&&&d. is interested (   ) 33. &how can i ______ well with english study, dad? && &&&&&&&&&&practice makes perfect. &&&& &&&&&&a. work on&&&& b. hold on&&&&&& c. get on&&&&&&&&& d. keep on (   ) 34. &what will the weather be like the day after tomorrow? && &&&&&&&&&it ______ be sunny, cloudy or rainy. who knows? &&&& &&&&&&a. must&&&&&&& b. might&&&&&&& c. shall&&&&&&&&&& d. should (   ) 35. &do you know _______ the young man is? &i hear he is much better these days. a. what&&&&&&& b. how&&&&&& &&c. who&&&&&&&&& &d. where (   ) 36. &what should we do tomorrow? &&&&&&&&&& &why not _______ going to the countryside and enjoy the peace there? &&&&&&&&&& a. provide &&&&& &b. expect&&&&&& c. offer&&&&&&&&&& & &&&d. consider (   ) 37. &they say there are many monkeys in this mountains. but i saw none of them last time i was here. &hope we can see ________ today. a. another&&&&& b. it&&&&&&&& &&c. some&&&&&& &&&d. any (   ) 38. &did you find the small village yesterday? && &&&&&&&&&yes, without any difficulty, for it has ______ changed over years. && &&&&&&&&a. hardly&&&&& b. greatly&&&&&& c. clearly&&&&&&&& d. nearly (   )39. &have you ever been to nanchang, mary? && &&&&&&&&&yes. i _______ there for three days with my parents last month. &&&&& &a. have gone&&& b. have been&& &c. went&&&&&&&&&& d. was (&&&&& ) 40. &would you mind my opening the window? && &&&&&&&&&______ it's much too hot in here. &&&& &&&&&a. certainly&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&b. of course not &&&& &&&&&c. you&d better not&&&&&&&&&& d. never mind &
三、完形填空(25分) a)先阅读短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中,选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。(每小题1分) a second chance something in stephen pearman&s voice moved robert fredy one cold day two years ago. pearman had come close to fredy&s  41 at a crossroad in new york city, hoping to earn some money 42  washing his windshield(挡风玻璃). fredy waved& 43&& &he wasn&t interested. pearman leaned(倾斜) into the window. &come on, mister, give me a chance. i need a 44 ,& he said. in the seconds before traffic  45  moving again, fredy, then general manager of the berkeley-carteret hotel in asbury park, new jersey, handed pearman a business card and told him to call  46  he was serious. &my friends told me he was just making a  47  about me,& says pearman, an out-of-work taxi and truck driver. &but i believed that he was a  48  businessman.& the next day, 29-year-old pearman appeared again  49  fredy. fredy gave him a job and three meals a day, and 50  him money while training him. today, pearman works full time setting up the hotel&s meeting rooms. in the past two  51 , he&s found an apartment, married and paid back fredy&s money. &there&s no future in washing windshields,& says pearman. &mr. fredy gave me a second chance, and i  52 the best use of it.& usually fredy is very  53  with new york&s street people. &but pearman seemed so honest and open,  54  for an opportunity rather than just money,& fredy says. &i don&t hand my business card to anybody.  55  i&m glad i handed it to pearman that day.& (&&& ) 41. a. house&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. school&&&&&&& &&& c. company&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. car (&&& ) 42. a. in&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. by&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. with (&&& ) 43. a showed&&&& &&&&&& b. showing&&&&&&&&&&& c. shows&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& d. to show (&&& ) 44. a. help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. rest&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. job&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. money (&&& ) 45. a. tried&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. kept&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. stopped&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. started (&&& ) 46. a. if&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. as&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. because (&&& ) 47. a. decision&&&&&&&&& b. friend&&&&&&& &&&&&& c. joke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. plan (&&& ) 48. a. kind&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. rich&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& d. strict (&&& ) 49. a. after&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. before&&&&&&& &&&&&& c. for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. to (&&& ) 50. a. got&&&&&&&&& &&& b. gave&&&& & &&&&&& c. lent&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. borrowed (&&& ) 51. a. minutes&&&&&&&&&& b. days&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& c. hours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& d. years (&&& ) 52. a. did&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& b. put&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. made&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. found (&&& ) 53. a. serious&&&&&&&&&&& b. helpful&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& c. friendly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. careful (&&& ) 54. a. working&&&&&&&&& b. asking&&&&&&& &&&&&& c. taking&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& d. paying (&&& ) 55. a. and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. though b) 先阅读短文,掌握其大意,然后从方框所给的词中选出最恰当的10个,并用其适当形式填空,每词限用一次。(每小题1分) &
check &on& seem &rule& convenience &drop& and& often &over &store& however& with
& & &when can i get a cell phone?& the answer is when your parents think you need one, though many kids &&56&&& to be getting them around age 12 or 13. some younger kids may have them because their parents see it as a matter of safety and &&57&& . for example, a kid can call mom and dad when sports practice is &&58& . and a cell phone can give kids almost instant access(快捷通道) to their parents if something goes wrong or they need help. it can give parents quick access to their kids so they can &&59& &on them and make sure they&re ok. if you do get a cell phone, make some &&60& &with your parents, such as how many minutes you&re allowed to spend &&61& &the phone, when you can use your phone, when the phone must be turned off, and what you will do if someone calls you too &&62& , and so on. you&ll also have to learn to take care of the phone in your life. keep it charged(充电) and &&63& &it in the safe place so it doesn&t get lost. &&64& &whatever you do, don&t use it in the bathroom. i know someone who &&65& &her phone in the toilet!& & &
四、阅读理解(40分) a)阅读下列短文,根据短文内容从每题所给的a、b、c、d四个选项中选出最佳答案。(每小题2分) a on the night of june 3, 2006, a car accident happened on st. james road. mr. smith, a policeman, received a call from a scared voice when he was on duty. he arrived there immediately and filled in the following report form. accident report form &
a car ran into a tree.
three people were kept in the car and couldn&t get out.
weather conditions
there was a heavy rain.
date of call
june 3, 2006
time of call
name of caller
mrs. green
st. james road, london.
conditions of victims
mr. green hurt his head.
mrs. green hurt her left leg.
their daughter felt afraid.
policemen arrived at 9:40 p.m. and sent the victims to st.
mary&s hospital 5 minutes later.
(&&& )66. who called the police? & &&&&&&&a. mr. green.&&&&&&& b. mrs. green.&&&&&&&&&&&& c. their daughter.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. their friend. (&&& )67. how many people were kept in the car? & &&&&&&&a. one.&&&&&&&&&&&& b. two.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. three.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. four. (&&& )68. when did the policemen send the greens to hospital? & &&&&&&&&&& a. at 9:55 p. m.&&&&&& b. at 9:45 p. m.&&&&&&&&& c. at 9:40 p. m.&&&&&&&&&&& d. at 9:30 p. m. b in the 1930s, a lot of people in the usa were out of work. among these people was a man named alfred butts. he always had an interest in word games and so, to fill his time, he planned a game which he called &lexico&. however, he was not completely satisfied with the game, so he made a number of changes to it and, in time, changed its name from &lexico& to &alph& and then to &cross cross&. he wanted to make some money from his new game but he didn&t have any real commercial(商业的) success. in 1939, butts happened to meet a man called jim brunot who showed an interest in the new game. the two worked together on developing the game and in 1948 it was offered for sale in the united states under its new name &&scrabble&. at first, it didn&t sell very well. in the first year it sold just 2250 sets and by 1951 it had only reached 8500 sets a year. then, in 1952 the manager of macy&s department store in new york, jack strauss, happened to play &scrabble& while he was on holiday. he thought it was a wonderful game and, when he went back to work after his holiday, he insisted that macy&s should stock(储备) the game and make an effort(努力) to call the public&s attention to it. as a result, &scrabble& became a big success in the united states and it soon spread to australia and then to other english & speaking countries. (&&& )69. the text is mainly about &&&&&&&&&&. & &&&&&&&a. &lexico&&&&&&&&& b. three men&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. a word game&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. alfred butts (&&& )70. alfred butts invented the game &lexico&&&&&&&&&& . & &&&&&&&a. to make himself famous&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& b. to make spelling simpler&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&c. when he was out of work and looking for a job & &&&&&&&d. when he was playing word games to pass the time (&&& )71. who made &scrabble& popular? & &&&&&&&&&& a. jack strauss.&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. alfred butts.&&&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&&&&&& c. alfred butts and jim brunot.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. jack strauss and jim brunot. (&&& )72. according to the passage, the game had &&&&&&&&different names in all. & &&&&&&&&&& a. one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. three&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. four c here are some facts about homes in the united states and the people who live in them. in the early 1990s, about 50% of the americans owned their homes and the rest rented their homes. the rented homes were usually apartments. 74% of the people in the us make their homes in or around cities. 26% live in the country. dogs live in about 40% of all homes in the us. about half that number have cats. families in the us are becoming smaller. on the average (平均), 2.64 people lived at home in early 1990s. in 1960, the average was 3.5. half of the teenagers in the us have their own bedrooms. an american moves, on the average, twelve times in his or her life. in japan a person moves about five times, and in england a person moves eight times. (&&& )73. most americans live ________, according to the passage. & &&&&&&&&&& a. in or around the cities&&&&&& b. in cities&&&&&& c. around cities&&&&& d. in the country (&&& )74. how many american families own a cat? & &&&&&&a. about 40%.&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. about 20%.&&& c. about 74%.&&&&& d. about 26%. (&&& )75. on the average, there were ________ people in an american family in 1994. & &&&&&&&&&& a. more than 3&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. only 3.5& &&&&&c. less than 2&&&&&&& d. about 2.64 (&&& )76. what can we learn from the passage? &&&&&&&&&&&&&& a. in the early 1990s, most of the americans owned their homes. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. families in the us are becoming bigger and bigger. &&&&&&&&&&&&&& c. a japanese moves more often than an american.&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. an american moves more often than an englishman. d in britain you may often hear &drop in any time& or &come to see me soon&, but you can&t really do that. people just say those things to make you feel welcome. it is better to telephone before visiting someone at home. if you receive a written invitation to an event that says &rsvp&, you should reply to let the person who sent the invitation know whether or not you plan to go. you should never accept(接受) an invitation unless you really plan to go. you may refuse by saying, &thank you for inviting me, but i will not be able to come.& if, after accepting, you are unable to go, be sure to tell those who are expecting you as soon as possible that you will not be there. although it is not necessarily expected that you give a gift to your host, it is considered polite to do so, especially if you have been invited for a meal. flowers, chocolate, or a small gift are all appropriate(合适的). a thank-you note or telephone call after the visit is also considered polite and is an appropriate way to express your appreciation(感激) for the invitation. (&&& )77. what can you do when a british friend says, &drop in any time&? a. visit him or her at any time.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. say no time to him or her seriously. c. telephone him or her before visiting.&&&&&&&&&&& d. visit him or her soon. (&&& )78. what does the underlined word &rsvp& probably mean in chinese? a. 请自便&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& b. 请回复&&&&&&&&&&&& c. 请审阅&&&&&&&&&&&& d. 请来访 (&&& )79. what should you do if your british friend sends you an invitation but you do not want to go? a. do not give him or her an answer. &&&&&&&&&&&&& b. tell another friend to go instead of you. c. tell him or her that you can&t be there for some reason. d. tell him or her that you don&t want to go there. (&&& )80. which of the following is considered impolite in britain? && &&&&&&a. buy small presents when invited. &&&&&&& b. refuse the invitation without telling anyone. & &&&&&&&c. write a thank-you note after a visit.&&&&&&&&&&&&& d. give a telephone call after a visit. b)阅读下列短文,从方框中选出适当的句子填入文中空缺处,使短文连贯完整。其中有两项多余。(每小题2分) four girls were at the same school. they were good friends, so they often studied and played together. &&&&81.________________ one day one of the girls said, &there is a test this morning. let&s go to school late. then we won&t have to take the test.& &what can we tell the teacher?& one of the girls said. &he&ll be angry. 82._________________& & the girls thought for several moments, then one of them said, &let&s tell him that our taxi had a flat tire(爆胎).& & 83._________________ & the other girls said. &we&ll tell him that.& &84.________________& the test was finished. &why are you late?& the teacher asked. &you miss the test.& &our taxi had a flat tire,& one of the girls said. the teacher thought for a moment, then he said, &sit down, one of you in each corner of the room.& the four girls did this. then the teacher said, &write the answer to this question on a piece of paper: 85.___________________& & &
a. we&ll need a good excuse.
b. which tire was flat?
c. they had no classes one day.
d. that&s a good idea,
e. they arrived at school an hour later.
f. who can pass the test?
g. they went to school every day by taxi.
五、书面表面(15分) 假如你是李华,就个人爱好带来的困惑给英国朋友stephen发电子邮件进行交流并请求帮助。 要点: &
对太空旅行感兴趣;经常到图书馆阅读资料
得不到老师理解
1.个人爱好有助于学习;
2. &&(至少一点)
时间应花在功课上;成绩就是一切
注意:1. 词数: 80个左右(开头和结尾已给出的内容不记入总词数); &&&&& 2. 内容必须包括上表中的要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐字翻译; &&&&& 3. 条理清楚、语句连贯; &&&&& 4.文中不得出现真实的地名、校名和人名。 dear stephen, i am writing to tell you about my problem with my teacher. i don&t know how to deal with it and would like your help.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& __________________________________ &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& what shall i do? can you offer me some suggestions? i am looking forward to your early reply. best wishes li hua
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言}

我要回帖

更多关于 small village 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信